Hooray!!! Rapper Eve Pregnat by WHITE...
Sadbutrue

Arlington, VA

#793 Jan 3, 2013
Brngthtrth2u-AngryMan-MACEO wrote:
<quoted text>
This is what happens to African American women who throw their head in the lion's mouth...thinking the grass is greener! YOU'RE ALREADY CLOCKED IN...THEY SEE YOU COMING!!!!YOU KNOW WHAT'S NEXT? THEY WANT TO FU*K YOU, SO THEY GET YOU HIGH...AND LET YOU GO AS FAR AS YOU WANT! WHO HAS THE DRUGS? IN THE WELL TO DO CIRCLES? WELL, YOU CAN GO TO THE STREETS FOR THEM...OOORRRRR...YOU CAN GO TO THE LAIDBACK BIGGER DRUG DEALERS...LOTS OF TIMES CONSISTING OF GUESS WHO? TAKE a look at this photo. Guess who already knows about her, and what color do you see? THIS IS HER SO-CALLED BOYFRIEND AT THE TIME IN THE BACKGROUND...TAKING PHOTOS OF HER TO EXPLOIT FOR MORE MONEY...YA DAMN FOOL!!!! One thing about some women...like EVE all they can bring to a man is trouble...and you are one of those bit*hes!!!!!You...of course no one wants that mule-faced Sad-N-Sh*t......and NotSoSexyBlackWoman....selling bullsh*t to these young women. Not all men are good...not all men are bad...but there are damn sure some bad Caucasian men out there...wwwwaaayyy worse than any African American man...thing is...they want to fu*k you...and SOME AFRICAN AMERICAN MEN...ARE FU8KING THEM WITH NO PROBLEMS...They are slinging it to them...front, back, sideways, and in between doing all the things some African American men won't do. Thing is....you have no right to put down African American men and sell that bullsh*t to our young people. It makes YOU...no better than the MEN...yall talk about. Thats how I feel!!!!Yall are even more stank!!!!!! And tricky....so goes the story!!!!!
http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/bobbi_kristin...
MACEO, Alert on the truth? LMAO

Did you talk to your Father before he died? He didn't do anything for you and trust me it shows!

Even other black males as well as White men" (lol) say you act childish, immature and insecure!

Well; most people say it and your almost 60 years old. That comes from not having a Father or any other male guidance or mentors!

Now you see why its so important for Black men to get involved in their children's lives; they turn out to be losers as well as "use women" thinking relationships are about "Taking" like you did!

You lost everything being selfish and self centered!

You should be embarrassed!
Sadbutrue

Arlington, VA

#794 Jan 3, 2013
Angry Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Troll Alert!! Troll Alert! The trolls can't control thyself! They're everywhere!
MACEO your the Feminized Troll

MACEO

He is telling the truth..........GED James abandoned his two children and refuse to support them!

MACEO

The Black Man: The Greatest Problem in America Today
ATLAHWorldwide·

http://youtu.be/PXSQYXrGuTE

He deserted his children like most Black men!

Its almost 80% now!

Yes, the truth hurts!
Sadbutrue

Arlington, VA

#795 Jan 3, 2013
Brngthtrth2u wrote:
4th line from the bottom....^^correction^^^some African American men should be...^^some African American women won't do!"
MACEO your the Feminized Troll

MACEO

He is telling the truth..........GED James abandoned his two children and refuse to support them!

MACEO

The Black Man: The Greatest Problem in America Today
ATLAHWorldwide·

He deserted his children like most Black men!

Its almost 80% now!

Yes, the truth hurts!
IT IS I

United States

#797 Jan 3, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Technically, yes, but God didn't say in the Ten Commandments, "Thou shalt not commit FORNICATION." He said, thou shalt not commit ADULTERY!!!!!"
The two, although similar, are NOT EXACTLY THE SAME!
I know YOU won't get this, but for the INTELLIGENT people out there:
Genesis 2:21 And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof;
22 And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.
23 And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.
24 Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.
----------
If a woman has committed fornication with another man BEFORE marriage, she has ALREADY become "one flesh" with another!
As such, it is NOT POSSIBLE for her to become "one flesh with her husband" because being a "previously used woman", another man has ALREADY ADULTERATED the mix!
----------
adulterate: to corrupt, debase, or make impure by the addition of a foreign or inferior substance or element;
If the bride comes to her husband ALREADY CORRUPTED by a "foreign substance" (i.e another man), it's virtually IMPOSSIBLE for she and her husband to become "one flesh"!
THAT is the reason why in Matthew 5:32, Jesus said,"...whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery."
Because if a woman has had sex with another man before marriage (committed fornication), she and her husband CANNOT become one flesh.
When you commit fornication while married, you are committing adultery......DUMMY !!!!

CASE CLOSED !!!
IT IS I

United States

#798 Jan 3, 2013
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh pulease, ww are a dime a dozen...
3/4 deep at mixed clubs...mixed colleges...
getting naked on the dance floor...
the average broke black man have several ww, willing to pay his way....
If blk women were desperately chasing men like this we'd be called pathetic, desperate....
But mammies push lies claiming WW are hard for blk men to get..when everyone knows theyre a dime a dozen cheap.
Only the desperate whores that can't get eligible WM, sorry those are the only WW I see chasing BM.

They (WW) usually have an issue with BW and/or WM, or they have serious daddy issues and just use BM to get attention from WM. Usually they have been dating BM for a while and WM don't want them back (Kim KarTRASHian)
and so they are stuck with BM and have to make the best of it.

I'm sorry, but I really don't think that WW really desire BM outside of jungle fever and their need to confirm their desirability when WM refuse to desire them.
IT IS I

United States

#799 Jan 3, 2013
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone including Capree have seen WW manishly aggressively chase men, blk men included....
But an old clown like you was around before integration...
and know full well that these womens desperation comes from having a shortage of white men.....
they all had female relatives, who lived all their lives as old maids living with cats.
That is exactly my point Carol, when WW do lower themselves to chase a BM, it is out of desperation.

“I love being a Black Man”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#801 Jan 3, 2013
So what's the tally? Who have Blacks decided Whites love more. Black men or Black women?

What's the prize a pat on the head or maybe some good looking babies.
IT IS I

United States

#802 Jan 3, 2013
MumRa wrote:
So what's the tally? Who have Blacks decided Whites love more. Black men or Black women?
What's the prize a pat on the head or maybe some good looking babies.
We wouldn't have this problem if so many BM were not determined to prove to the world that they are better than BW.

What do you expect BW to do ???? Stand around and look retarded, remain silent and let the world think that BW are not desirable, not even by their own men ???

If BM who are not attracted to BW would just keep their lack of attraction to BW to themselves, there would be no problem. But these fools go out of their way, taking to the internet, going on talk shows and starring in movies to let the world know that they don't think BW are worth two farts !!!!!

BW have never competed with BM, BM were always competing with BW. BW are just getting tired of it.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#803 Jan 3, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
That is exactly my point Carol, when WW do lower themselves to chase a BM, it is out of desperation.
Co-sign!
IT IS I

United States

#804 Jan 3, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Co-sign!
Hey you !!

Level 8

Location hidden

#805 Jan 3, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey you !!
Hey girl how is going?

Level 3

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#806 Jan 3, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>

What do you expect BW to do ???? Stand around and look retarded, remain silent and let the world think that BW are not desirable, not even by their own men ???
For those who already believe black women are undesirable, will continue to believe this regardless of what bw say or do. Bw today think this behavior today is somehow dispelling the myth of not being desirable by being combative and argumentative is gonna somehow sway the popular consensus are sadly mistaken. What people choose to believe cannot be overturned by feeding into the stereotype that generally supports the overall belief. People believe bw are not desirable because bw are loud, rude, obnoxious, ARGUMENTATIVE, combative, antagonistic, selfish, self centered, annoying, and basically lack the overall feminine qualities that most women possess. So by showing a handful of bw who may possess these positive traits will not convince the overall populace of what the normal black woman is believed to be.
harley davidson

Crosby, TX

#807 Jan 3, 2013
he better get a blood test the sheboons are known for carrying various diseases. why would he stoop so low thats kind of embarrassing.

Level 8

Location hidden

#808 Jan 3, 2013
ladondaruler1 wrote:
<quoted text> For those who already believe black women are undesirable, will continue to believe this regardless of what bw say or do. Bw today think this behavior today is somehow dispelling the myth of not being desirable by being combative and argumentative is gonna somehow sway the popular consensus are sadly mistaken. What people choose to believe cannot be overturned by feeding into the stereotype that generally supports the overall belief. People believe bw are not desirable because bw are loud, rude, obnoxious, ARGUMENTATIVE, combative, antagonistic, selfish, self centered, annoying, and basically lack the overall feminine qualities that most women possess. So by showing a handful of bw who may possess these positive traits will not convince the overall populace of what the normal black woman is believed to be.
Funny, only some lowly black men who are trying to oppress black women are saying this yet when black women move beyond these black men they do so much better among other races of men.

Level 8

Location hidden

#809 Jan 3, 2013
harley davidson wrote:
he better get a blood test the sheboons are known for carrying various diseases. why would he stoop so low thats kind of embarrassing.
You are a jealous racist white female ho!

Level 3

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#810 Jan 3, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, only some lowly black men who are trying to oppress black women are saying this yet when black women move beyond these black men they do so much better among other races of men.
YEA OK. Well let those bw go about their merry way. No love lost.
harley davidson

Crosby, TX

#811 Jan 3, 2013
Now he is going to have a half white/half sheboon kid. I bet he is regretting that he got drunk that night. Cuz that is one ugly sheboon even heboons know their women are ugly.

Level 8

Location hidden

#812 Jan 3, 2013
harley davidson wrote:
Now he is going to have a half white/half sheboon kid. I bet he is regretting that he got drunk that night. Cuz that is one ugly sheboon even heboons know their women are ugly.
Sure the majority of white men will stay with and breed with their decent white women but will still find black women far superior to their white trash women like you.
harley davidson

Crosby, TX

#813 Jan 3, 2013
I am a man ugly sheboon stop forcing yourselves on us we dont want you stick to your own kind. We got enough monkeys walking around here dont need more.

Level 3

Since: Sep 12

Hyattsville, MD

#814 Jan 3, 2013
Segregation wrote:
i ain't hatin'.. but Eve is nasty.. she looks like a dude..
she always had that Condolessa/Susan Rice attitude.. always wearing blonde wigs.. etc..
I like women who are true to themselves.. and keeps it real. black chics who wear Blonde wigs make my skin curl.
exactly!!! preach.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min VetnorsGate 1,565,645
Baby-daddy tosses sprog down stairs, makes good... 28 min OBEY JIM CROW LAW 8
Chicago cop owns racust websites 32 min OBEY JIM CROW LAW 2
Women: What is more important to you? 35 min OBEY JIM CROW LAW 61
Bald BM. Dark-hair WW. 38 min OBEY JIM CROW LAW 9
Are Dominicans Black or Latino? (Sep '08) 40 min Study n finish sc... 957
more white men should become cuckold (Jul '14) 57 min Paul is dead 253
Can Blacks Be Impartial And Trusted Enough To ... 2 hr Y do whites wrink... 92
Why Are White People So Obsessed with O.J. Simp... 2 hr Trollslayer 139
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 6 hr blackist 1,539