Hooray!!! Rapper Eve Pregnat by WHITE...

“Mods keep erasing my Avi..”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#749 Jan 1, 2013
I feel sorry for the fathers. I would hate to have children in the world who feel the way some of these women feel about black men.

Location hidden

#750 Jan 1, 2013
Either their fathers wasn't present in their lives or they didn't school them enough on not being vulnerable and taken advantage of.
Sadbutrue

Arlington, VA

#752 Jan 1, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep all the black boyfriend did was borrow her car, money, eat her food and on a family day out where they decided to take her kids on an outing, she whined up not only paying her son but the black bf and his kids also. I told her I would have took my child to the amusement and leave him and his kids to pay or go home! Thats why she was in shock when the guy I introduced her to actually took her out on nice dates, did things for her, brought groceries for her and son or sent for take out. Plus she said he really listened her and any troubles she had, he considered them his and would try to help her solve them and she said that he was the devil on horse back in bed,lol. I told her that my husband and a lot white and nonblack men have these good qualities.
Capree

I have to give it to the White men they are sure Gentlemen! They do the same with me as well as my friends. They ask if we need anything or if any repairs need to be made, I like that.......they don't seem like their after you to get over!

Its so nice to date someone where I don't have to look over my back like I do when I use to Date Black men!
Sadbutrue

Arlington, VA

#753 Jan 1, 2013
Capree wrote:
Correction: That's his kids and her child they both had a child/children by other people.
Everybody has the same stories when it comes to Black males who are mostly "nO FRIGGEN GOOD"!
Sadbutrue

Arlington, VA

#754 Jan 1, 2013
Dynamo wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen and I'm very sorry that this is what it is.
MACEO

You did it to yourselves and your the perfect Example. As I said many Black men like yourself who are hypocrites go around harassing Black women when you've supported White women for the last 35 years of your life and haven't done a damn thing for a Black women not even given them a compliment!

You reap what you've sown!
Sadbutrue

Arlington, VA

#755 Jan 1, 2013
Dynamo wrote:
<quoted text>
Might be rufus, hard to say. I do know that no parent would trust you around their little boys.
After that lassie thing, I would expect dog owners would question letting you care for their pets.
Just saying is all......
MACEO
You did it to yourselves and your the perfect Example. As I said many Black men like yourself who are hypocrites go around harassing Black women when you've supported White women for the last 35 years of your life and haven't done a damn thing for a Black women not even given them a compliment!
You reap what you've sown!

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#756 Jan 1, 2013
Angry Man wrote:
I feel sorry for the fathers. I would hate to have children in the world who feel the way some of these women feel about black men.
This is were you show the average black male thinking. You feel sorry for the black male fathers who have used, abused black wome and abandoned their children with black women for them all to struggle, who are the very cause why black women and society view them so negatively. Why don't you advise them how to be real men like other races of men and help these black women and be family men?

Level 8

Location hidden

#757 Jan 1, 2013
Sadbutrue wrote:
<quoted text>Capree
I have to give it to the White men they are sure Gentlemen! They do the same with me as well as my friends. They ask if we need anything or if any repairs need to be made, I like that.......they don't seem like their after you to get over!
Its so nice to date someone where I don't have to look over my back like I do when I use to Date Black men!
Same here! I love the way most white men are strong, chivalrous and stable which allows me to be the soft, feminine woman that I'm really am. When my husband comes home and eats the great meal that I have prepared for us then see that I am tired, he will jump in and make sure the dishes are done. Girl, he is wonderful!

Level 8

Location hidden

#758 Jan 1, 2013
Sadbutrue wrote:
<quoted text>Everybody has the same stories when it comes to Black males who are mostly "nO FRIGGEN GOOD"!
Co-sign!

“"Class, the #1 Motivator"”

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#759 Jan 1, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>This is were you show the average black male thinking. You feel sorry for the black male fathers who have used, abused black wome and abandoned their children with black women for them all to struggle, who are the very cause why black women and society view them so negatively. Why don't you advise them how to be real men like other races of men and help these black women and be family men?
Let's get this ugly third world thinker out of here yall. Looks don't matter....hahahaha...just through that in because the vision of that hand blocking the camera with those sunglasses and scarf...tells the story of a face that blinks a camera and an outfit from Dollar General. Hey...I though this chick was supposed to be high class...you know...dating Caucasian persuasions and all.....but seems he could have at least bought this trick a better scarf...at least one with tails on it....LET'S GET THIS TRICK SHUT DOWN PEOPLE...SHE IS NOT TALKING ABOUT SH*T! She is really setting you up to gamble...the possibility of two sandwiches versus one, against the lost of your life with sandwiches NONE! Want to gamble! Hmmmph...YOU LOSE!!!

Its time to see what the African American forum would look like without so many women hating men threads, men hating women, inter-racial, African Americans and Caucasians hating each other. Believe it or not, a lot of these threads are started by some Ethiopians who have a penchant for hate. look down the line of the discussion threads and all you will see is the personality of what drives their hate in their forum. AA's, take your forum back from that non-sense. DON'T FEED INTO IT! It's their personality not to be able to discuss more than one to two sentences before breaking into a rant. Are you tired of them and that teen-age bi-polar nut trailblazing our forum? I am tired.....100......of that non-stop bullsh*t for years! Let's put the brakes on that non-sense....let them take that barking, arguing, and fighting, racist calling name sh*t back to their forum. The less we have of that sh*t over here...the better!

LET'S GET THIS BIT*H OUT OF HERE PEOPLE. SHUT HER DOWN!!!!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#760 Jan 1, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Same here! I love the way most white men are strong, chivalrous and stable which allows me to be the soft, feminine woman that I'm really am. When my husband comes home and eats the great meal that I have prepared for us then see that I am tired, he will jump in and make sure the dishes are done. Girl, he is wonderful!
********Beware of Svengali Posters**********

My African American sisters;

When you read articles about supposedly African American women who tell you the grass is greener with Caucasian men, put your thinking cap on. How could that even be possible? You know one of the biggest reasons they seek you out is to put their hands around a nice round brown and go in!

I want you to think of this everytime you get an idea from one of their posts, as i know many of you are not paying them any attention. Think of the Bobby Brown, and Whitney situation. Many of you may not have known this...but here goes.

Sissy Houston arrived in Atlanta with police officers at Bobby and Whitney's home in Alpharetta, GA. Sissy told Whitney to pack up, that she was coming with her and if she resisted the police was going to take her down. She also told Whitney that if she tried to leave with Bobby, the police was going to take them both down. That was the splitting factor that happened to Bobby and Whitney, well known in the music world.

Now Bobby and Whitney were gamey and very well connected to the industry and lasted because of that. They knew who the players were, good and bad. In steps Sissy, messing with GOD's covenant which was the marriage between Bobby and Whitney. THATS A DEFINITE NO...NO! Sissy...trying to be somebody in the eyes of Clive Davis, who was rumored to want to get some of the money back he lost on Whitney. Now here it comes people.......

WHEN SISSY CAME TO GET WHITNEY, BOBBY WAS QUOTED AS SAYING, SISSY AND THE REST OF THEM HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY JUST DID. SHE WILL BE DEAD IN 3-4 YEARS. WELL...HE WAS RIGHT! Ladies...you and I know...one thing you can crown the African male on is knowing those streets, and when you are in the game....having a brother look out for you...is your safety net!!!! Know that!

So when you are listening to these trolls and third world thinkers...remember...they are trying to tell you how to live in a country of men and women that your blood is shared with. Are they crazy or something? How could you possibly be safer there? Those are fools...now don't get me wrong. There is a such thing as a good Caucasian man that can love you. But you don't go looking for love in the wrong places. You're in a possible instant threat daily...its just the idea that...a snap could come at any moment. These bit*ches that sell you this non-sense have been dogged and tormented to extremes you could not imagine by men that have never in the history of this country treated their women. Wake-up...and cuss their azz out!!!!!These types of bit*hes are poison!!!!!!

See our website...look at the first 10 posts....

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T9SA34JBFU3V5 ...

A blind man can see that the very words of these trolls sound like a damn commercial!!!!!!Glad they are posting to themselves because i would surely have to tell a sister that if she is listening to this made for T.V. bullsh*t...she deserves whatever she gets from it....
Shaqueeta

Houston, TX

#761 Jan 1, 2013
Well thats what happens when blacks making lots of money. They gonna go for a white everytime. Just about all the brothas and sistas who make it big go for white person to marry. but You don't ever see rich white people going for black partner. Make you wonder, right?

Level 8

Location hidden

#762 Jan 1, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Co-sign!
There are African American women who have Caucasian men that are no friggin' good. Just saw an episode on television the other day about a Caucasian man who was getting sued by his Caucasian ex-wife who was tired of him getting money from her to help support him and his African American wife. She had a job at Taco Bell...and he was out of work.....and rarely worked so the wife said...and the husband claims disability......I see many stories of strange things going on with African American women and Caucasian men...want to see some...?
This is how the love of a Caucasian male....diminishes...for his first love....MONEY!!!!!

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/notorious_...

Location hidden

#763 Jan 1, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>This is were you show the average black male thinking. You feel sorry for the black male fathers who have used, abused black wome and abandoned their children with black women for them all to struggle, who are the very cause why black women and society view them so negatively.
Yes, I feel sorry for them. They must deal with the monster they've create by not raising their black daughters to love themselves. They must live with knowing their daughters went astray because of their absence and misguidance. If those fathers would have stayed and been a contributing factor, those daughters would know what a strong black man is and how to attract, understand and commit to one.
Capree wrote:
Why don't you advise them how to be real men like other races of men and help these black women and be family men?
I'm sorry but I don't concern myself with "other races" when it comes to SOMEONE ELSE'S LIFE, just my own. And I love my beautiful black queen.

Location hidden

#764 Jan 1, 2013
Brngthtrth2u wrote:
<quoted text>
There are African American women who have Caucasian men that are no friggin' good. Just saw an episode on television the other day about a Caucasian man who was getting sued by his Caucasian ex-wife who was tired of him getting money from her to help support him and his African American wife. She had a job at Taco Bell...and he was out of work.....and rarely worked so the wife said...and the husband claims disability......I see many stories of strange things going on with African American women and Caucasian men...want to see some...?
This is how the love of a Caucasian male....diminishes...for his first love....MONEY!!!!!
http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/notorious_...
There's deadbeats in ALL races, male and female. We all know this... some may try to point out how one race is more than the other, as if that matters.

Level 3

Since: Sep 12

Hyattsville, MD

#765 Jan 1, 2013
mschrisbreezy wrote:
Omg this is why i hate jealous black females she probably is just a golddigger when the last time her face been in the spotlight?? If this was a black man marrying a white women it would be so much jealous hate from white men and black women.... Its a topix thread about the rookie washington redskins quarterback robert griffin 3 a.k.a rg3 nd it is so much hate because he bought his white girl a bently and black whores was hating up and down.... Coming from a white girl who was raised in dallas texas most white men hate black ppl male or female so black women you really should not be so happy that white guys are buying you.... For all i care you jealous weave wearing black women can have these pale,cocky, weak white guys while us white girls continue taking your black men...
You mean eve the former stripper need O say more after her rap career failed she did what most defeated no brain having blackwomen would do go search for master Stacy Halle now Eve you noticed the trend in self hating blackwomen. Lol she was ugly anyway

Level 8

Location hidden

#766 Jan 1, 2013
Angry Man wrote:
<quoted text>There's deadbeats in ALL races, male and female. We all know this... some may try to point out how one race is more than the other, as if that matters.
Now...you are where I am. There are no bad cultures...just bad people in the cultures. Each has its own diverse negativity....when people understand the dynamics of that...they can release themselves from the excuses they make for their own ignorance!

Level 8

Location hidden

#767 Jan 1, 2013
Angry Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I feel sorry for them. They must deal with the monster they've create by not raising their black daughters to love themselves. They must live with knowing their daughters went astray because of their absence and misguidance. If those fathers would have stayed and been a contributing factor, those daughters would know what a strong black man is and how to attract, understand and commit to one.
<quoted text>I'm sorry but I don't concern myself with "other races" when it comes to SOMEONE ELSE'S LIFE, just my own. And I love my beautiful black queen.
Well then teach your fellow black men how to treat the black women who love and want them better. Until this happen their will be no mending betweem black men and black women.

Level 3

Hyattsville, MD

#768 Jan 1, 2013
F*ck blackwomen who cares eve was a C level looking sista anyway. no one cares who she is pregnant by. she'll be filing for divorce in a few years, most blackwomen are poor and desperate women, and that's where eve comes into play. her career has been dead for about a decade now she never was the best looking so she could'nt land a rich brotha even with her being in the entertainiment business, no one saw her as a valus so what does she go and do f*ck a whiteguy, out of spite. now she's sitting back waiting to have her career revived by the media explosion of a whiteguy skeeting in her blackwomen are so played besides your big butts what else do you have to offer to any man besides your so called good sex which by isn't tru by far.

Level 3

Hyattsville, MD

#771 Jan 1, 2013
However most blackwomen are very sexist towards us men especially blackman they are aligning with racism to try to further the damage done to there community of men by the white power structure hooray for eve may a breast cancer riddled death be upon you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
im back you ugly caucasoids 27 min RMG Inigo Montoya 7
News Rachel Dolezal, Who Pretended to Be Black, Is C... 30 min race dysphoria 3
Memorial Day Weekend, Chicago Style 37 min Free Meals 43
What dumb things will blacks do in 2018? 41 min Hillary Clinton 12
White Women Exploiting Black Male Slaves for Sex 46 min Meghan Markle 18
N Koreas Kim smarter than Pres Chump 1 hr thean 36
Asians smarter than black Americans? (Mar '16) 1 hr thean 3
What Did African Americans Contribute To America? 1 hr TrueTruth 245
If we got rid of the Negroes what would America... 2 hr THrilLa 100
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 12 hr YouDidntBuildThat 40,888