Hooray!!! Rapper Eve Pregnat by WHITE...
Satan The Nationalist

Jacksonville, FL

#423 Dec 19, 2012
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
Go away you horny WHITE TROLL !!!!
K1LL JESUS!
IT IS I

United States

#424 Dec 19, 2012
Satan The Nationalist wrote:
<quoted text>
K1LL JESUS!
Don't kill Jesus, dummy. Kill yourself !!!

Level 1

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#426 Dec 20, 2012
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
Go away you horny WHITE TROLL !!!!
Why should I go away? What's your problem?
Sadbuttrue

Rockville, MD

#428 Dec 20, 2012
Chee Hoo wrote:
it's impossible to have one good thought about black american women after visiting topix.
They are the crappiest group of people on earth. Even the KKK are better lol.
Id rather live amongst the KKK than black american women.
At least KKK women use their own hair. LOL
there are a lot of Fat Black Ball Black men who are broke! lmao

Nobody wants them!
Sadbuttrue

Rockville, MD

#429 Dec 20, 2012
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>It's abvious this Chee Choo isn't about shyt.
Are Black Women Boycotting Black males?

Why do you think the Blogs are bashing Black women to stop doing for these "Ungrateful Ass Black males"?

Black males "BRAG ABOUT THEIR ABUSES TO EACH OTHER AND TO BLACK WOMEN" right in their faces! I see IR BM laugh in the faces of younger Black women at my job while they date/marry, elevate White women they also "Gloat" in these Young Black women's faces and make them look like utter fools and hang around them!!!!!(shaking my head)

Based on Black men's collective history, its better to "Cut your losses and Run" less you have nothing to show for your life! Even Educators say that Black women who have made "Major gains alone" when taken on some Black men those gains are loss and they destroy" those women lives.

Ive heard countless of Black males manipulate Black women out of their 401k, Stocks only to end up with nothing!

Join forces with Black Women Empowerment they can be found on Facebook and move on.

Ill send you my email because it starts with us!

I'm not saying to Hate on Black men but move on from them they don't want to propel the race forward. Most Black men are not smart, waste too much time chasing ASS, bragging about "Non Black Ass" and end up with nothing.

"You can't Rise any Higher than your Man/Mate". Since MOST not all Black men dont' have forward thinking, D-I-T-C-H them and move on!

These DUMB Black men have no problem "whining, screaming and yelping on Forums boards"; but when it comes to "Improving their own" negative stats which are horrific and take the whole race down; they don't do a damn thing but point to Black women!

LEAVE THEM and TELL OTHER BLACK WOMEN!

Talk to your girls when their young, point out what Black men do like our mothers did and set your goals high so that Black women can continue to rise!

They haven't help Black women move forward; so why do we need them now?

Date/marry out or remain alone but its not worth the effort to continue to support men who don't offer any reciprocity what so ever!

Black women have good reasons to Boycott Black males!

BLACK MAN BAILOUT 2013
Sadbuttrue

Rockville, MD

#430 Dec 20, 2012
Chee Hoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont care if you're dating a black man or white man. i dont even care if you're dating a rhino.
BLACK AMERICAN WOMEN SHOULD JUST DO EVERYONE A FAVOUR AND DIE.
lol
Then there is no reason for you to be on this forum!

ADIOS
Sadbuttrue

Rockville, MD

#431 Dec 20, 2012
Sensible White Man wrote:
<quoted text>
That defeats the purpose of sex. I think its normal for a man to want to impregnate as many attractive females as possible. Its a biological imperative. Women should stop basing their self worth on whether or not they can get married and quit looking down on women who dont. I see that as a great quality.
SOCIOPATH MACEO

I think its normal to seek a man who's doing well an Alpha male! I don't see anything wrong with women cheating along the way to find one!
Sadbuttrue

Rockville, MD

#432 Dec 20, 2012
IT IS I-carol-sociopathmaceo wrote:
<quoted text>
KUDOS !!!
And their (WW's) sole existence depends on this false image of them being superior to BW. That is why they will give everything in the world to keep this illusion alive.
The last thing that they want the worlds to kno is t that BW are the REAL QUEENS !!!
I think it's funny.
SocioPath Maceo

The media says it!

Black women have excelled far beyond Black men!

Black men are failures !

The stats and what we see is the FACTS!
Sadbuttrue

Rockville, MD

#433 Dec 20, 2012
IT IS I-SOCIOPATHMACEO wrote:
<quoted text>
Preach !!!
And it is so true that too many BM don't think that BW deserve anything. This is why it is so easy for them to deprive (or at least try to deprive) BW of what is rightfully theirs and give it to a non-BW.
I guess this is their way of "keeping us in our place" and "making sure that we don't get too big for our britches".
LOL........
Well, you should be able to take what's doled back to you and "Man up". The problem with losers like yourself MACEO is you can't made up or even compete with White males on any level.

You did that to yourselves!

Its not a color thing its a Black man thing!

I see plenty of races who do well, Africans, Indian, East Indian even the Mexicans get more respect than Black males who work hard!

Sorry the truth hurts!

All you did was fit the stereotypes you chased White women for 35 years and don't have a damn thing to show for your life!

Kudos to you!

Where is your white women now?
Sadbuttrue

Rockville, MD

#434 Dec 20, 2012
IT IS I-SOCIOPATHMACEO wrote:
Preach !!!
And it is so true that too many BM don't think that BW deserve anything. This is why it is so easy for them to deprive (or at least try to deprive) BW of what is rightfully theirs and give it to a non-BW.
I guess this is their way of "keeping us in our place" and "making sure that we don't get too big for our britches".
LOL........
Maceo

Lets see how it feels now that your losing Black women's support! lmao You have even a Bigger issue!
Capree wrote:
True the majority of black men are hopeless and not worth anytime of black women's time. They seem to think that it's wrong to treat black women with respect and kindness or that they are puzzi whipped. It so bad that when a black man sees another black man treating a black woman well, he will pull that black man aside and tell him to dog her out and use her financially.

Yep bm do hate it when bw come out and tell the truth about them and especially when these black women move on and prove there's life and many times a better life after black men. I would like to start a blog myself on black women's empowerment. I use to try to convince all bw especially the ones who are being abused by bm to walk away but some would rather take all they shyt than move so I say to heck with them and talk to women with similar viewpoints as mine.
You can't change a man if he's a LOSER, cut your loses and move on! If Black men haven't done anything; they never well its best to move on elevate the race by elevating yourself and find a man who loves you of another race!

Many Black males don't know how to love anybody! That comes because they don't even respect themselves!

“The Love Below”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

ATL

#436 Dec 20, 2012
Eve is rich, or her guy is, and she dont give a sh*t about us lol.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#437 Dec 20, 2012
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
Preach !!!
LOL........
Thanks and I agree 100%! Black men seem to not only think black women deserve, respect, love, marriage, kindness but no compassion either. Sad to say I think many black men enjoy seeing black women out here struggling even when the struggle is to support their (bm's) lazy black azzes. Most black men don't want to see happy, successful and independent black women and if the black women don't watch it, those black men will sabotage their success in order to drag those women down. I have seen educated black women with great careers, friends and lots of money in the bank, get with some loser black men who talks these bw into letting them moving in and supporting them (bm) which uses up the bw's spare money, talk these bw against their best friends by lying, cheat on and steals from these bw bank accounts.

“Reality is merely an illusion”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#438 Dec 20, 2012
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks and I agree 100%! Black men seem to not only think black women deserve, respect, love, marriage, kindness but no compassion either. Sad to say I think many black men enjoy seeing black women out here struggling even when the struggle is to support their (bm's) lazy black azzes. Most black men don't want to see happy, successful and independent black women and if the black women don't watch it, those black men will sabotage their success in order to drag those women down. I have seen educated black women with great careers, friends and lots of money in the bank, get with some loser black men who talks these bw into letting them moving in and supporting them (bm) which uses up the bw's spare money, talk these bw against their best friends by lying, cheat on and steals from these bw bank accounts.
Ive heard something like 70% of american black women are single, not sure how accurate that is but that probably has something to do with it

Level 8

Location hidden

#439 Dec 20, 2012
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
Preach !!!
LOL........
What black men hate the most is when other races of men love, find attractive, appreciate, respect and financially support black women just like many white women are supported. When I mentioned topix that I don't work and my husband and myself had both decided that it's for us that I say home and be a homemaker, black men here also most busted a gut and couldn't wait to call me a hoe and golddigger. I asked some of them why are they so angry about my our lifestyle when both my husband and I have no problem with it.

Level 8

Location hidden

#440 Dec 20, 2012
Corrections:

What black men hate the most is when other races of men love, find attractive, appreciate, respect and financially support black women just like many white women are supported. When I mentioned to topix that I don't work and my husband and myself had both decided that it's best for us that I stay home and be a homemaker, black men here also most busted a gut and couldn't wait to call me a hoe and golddigger. I asked some of them why are they so angry about my our lifestyle when both my husband and I have no problem with it.

Level 8

Location hidden

#441 Dec 20, 2012
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
No problem.
Cool!
The Walker

Stockbridge, GA

#442 Dec 20, 2012
Capree wrote:
Corrections:
What black men hate the most is when other races of men love, find attractive, appreciate, respect and financially support black women just like many white women are supported. When I mentioned to topix that I don't work and my husband and myself had both decided that it's best for us that I stay home and be a homemaker, black men here also most busted a gut and couldn't wait to call me a hoe and golddigger. I asked some of them what'd are they so angry about my our lifestyle when both my husband and I have no problem with it.
No that's great. A white man paying and going to work for a black woman all while she does nothing. Makes me happy. What's not great is white worshipping.

Level 8

Location hidden

#443 Dec 20, 2012
The Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
No that's great. A white man paying and going to work for a black woman all while she does nothing. Makes me happy. What's not great is white worshipping.
Wow now that's sad. A black man in this day and age still doesn't realize how valuable working in the home is. My husband and my marriage is also a partnership he handles all the financial matters and myself handle the more domestic matters. I just don't lay about.
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#444 Dec 20, 2012
Capree wrote:
Corrections:
What black men hate the most is when other races of men love, find attractive, appreciate, respect and financially support black women just like many white women are supported. When I mentioned to topix that I don't work and my husband and myself had both decided that it's best for us that I stay home and be a homemaker, black men here also most busted a gut and couldn't wait to call me a hoe and golddigger. I asked some of them why are they so angry about my our lifestyle when both my husband and I have no problem with it.
Hell, you might as well marry a BLACK MAN!!!!

Your MIND is always on them...sooner or later, your ASS will follow!

:^ D
Sadbuttrue

Rockville, MD

#446 Dec 20, 2012
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
Eve is rich, or her guy is, and she dont give a sh*t about us lol.
Pierre

Great answer!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
153 Years and Still Nothing??? 3 min Hebrew Supremacist 3
Why do blacks claim North Africans as black? 17 min Khan 67
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 37 min John Galt 1,418,773
What music are you listening to right now? (Sep '08) 50 min MICHA 35,103
Clinton's blizzard of malfeasance 1 hr get real 3
celebrating blasians 1 hr Poer 3
Black Failure 1 hr LMBAO 63
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 3 hr Moses 507
News What does 'diversity' mean to you? The answer m... (Aug '14) 8 hr Imgreat 55
More from around the web