First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#21 Jan 1, 2014
Chas Chickenwing wrote:
I'm shocked! I thought you blacks said only whites can be homo?
lol...a micro defending white people. what a dumba88 lapdog.

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#22 Jan 1, 2014
the funny thing about this is bw are always talking sh8t about bm for choosing ww and lightskin women... but clearly bw themselves prefer ww over other bw. robin roberts, wanda sykes, queen latifah. all the black lesbians prefer white or lightskin chicks. so, bw can now stop accusing us bm of not wanting them because we hate our moms ..and start asking themselves why nobody else, even bw themselves they don't want bw.
Everytime I close my eyes

Macon, GA

#23 Jan 1, 2014
Blacks Are Worthless wrote:
First it was black males who loved licking our White women's cooze, now black females love licking that White cooze too, everybody on this planet just loves licking our White women's cooze.
It takes two to tango. So if blacks like licking white "cooze", than whites enjoy licking black "cooze" as well.
Donny Brook

Spicewood, TX

#24 Jan 1, 2014
So she is a lesbian, just competition is all and I'm pretty darn good with my tongue I'm told. Maybe I can lure Robin away from that white trash?
Donny Brook

Spicewood, TX

#25 Jan 1, 2014
Everytime I close my eyes wrote:
<quoted text>
It takes two to tango. So if blacks like licking white "cooze", than whites enjoy licking black "cooze" as well.
I know several Black women who claim black men are afraid of getting their face in the cooze and make it a rush, rush deal. They prefer white men who enjoy being part of the love making.
Donny Brook

Spicewood, TX

#26 Jan 1, 2014
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
the funny thing about this is bw are always talking sh8t about bm for choosing ww and lightskin women... but clearly bw themselves prefer ww over other bw. robin roberts, wanda sykes, queen latifah. all the black lesbians prefer white or lightskin chicks. so, bw can now stop accusing us bm of not wanting them because we hate our moms ..and start asking themselves why nobody else, even bw themselves they don't want bw.
You're nots. The only white women you get are fat, or ugly, or both plus you get the good looking, but mentally disturbed white hoes

“Complete Your Dreams”

Level 2

Since: Dec 10

lansing michigan

#27 Jan 6, 2014
fair_guy wrote:
She probably turned lesbo b/c she could not obtain a 6ft+ rich muscular swaggarific athletic black men, the same reason other BW like her did. B****...
She seems very intellectual and very independent. I couldn't see her being with a black man. If Robin was straight a white businessman type would be her mate.

“Complete Your Dreams”

Level 2

lansing michigan

#28 Jan 6, 2014
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
Again that's not a revelation.
Yeah I was suspicious about her.

“Repent and worship God”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#30 Jan 7, 2014
Aoli wrote:
<quoted text>She seems very intellectual and very independent. I couldn't see her being with a black man. If Robin was straight a white businessman type would be her mate.
Considering Robin has assimilated into "white world", I agree with you.

“B'in <3 by sum1 gives strength”

Since: Nov 13

but <3'in sum1 tks courage.

#31 Jan 10, 2014
Aoli wrote:
<quoted text>
She seems very intellectual and very independent. I couldn't see her being with a black man. If Robin was straight a white businessman type would be her mate.
Because a BW would have you believe a BM is synonymous with stupidity. Which is exactly why BW raising black males is a counter productive move for blacks in general;of course whites whole heartedly support it.

And you would have BW believe intelligence is synonymous with white skin.

I'm telling people there is no cure for your cancerous existence... And you undoubtedly infect many young BW on a daily basis-THAT'S why Robin is not good for a BM/BW... she's married to whites mentally.

“Complete Your Dreams”

Level 2

lansing michigan

#34 Jan 11, 2014
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
Considering Robin has assimilated into "white world", I agree with you.
She is just like Isha Sesay or Bryant Gumbel. Because of these black journalists profession, the people they come in contact with besides family, are 90% white and nonblack so are the upper scale neighborhoods the can afford to live in. I don't know why people would expect her to specifically hunt out and be someone black just because she is.

http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2013/news/13...

http://blog.lib.umn.edu/stron065/myblog/00000...

“Complete Your Dreams”

Level 2

lansing michigan

#35 Jan 11, 2014
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text> most famous black lesbians like including tracy chapman and alice walker had white girlfriends...when a black lesbian gets rich and famous she'll get a ww. just like bw accuse bw of doing. so, it's not just bm doing it. bw also love ww more than they love bw. y'all don't even like y'all selves...all that bullsh8t about "the sisterhood." that sh8t is out the window when a ww shows an interest in a black lesbian. so, y'all need to stop talking sh8t about bm who date ww. bw do the same damn thing.
Tracy Chapmen and Alice Walker have also dated. The Gay/Lesbian community is still a small one compared to the straight community so they are limited.

“Complete Your Dreams”

Level 2

lansing michigan

#36 Jan 11, 2014
The nMe Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Because a BW would have you believe a BM is synonymous with stupidity. Which is exactly why BW raising black males is a counter productive move for blacks in general;of course whites whole heartedly support it.
And you would have BW believe intelligence is synonymous with white skin.
I'm telling people there is no cure for your cancerous existence... And you undoubtedly infect many young BW on a daily basis-THAT'S why Robin is not good for a BM/BW... she's married to whites mentally.
Besides her family Robin's job takes her around more whites on her level than black people.

#38 Jan 12, 2014
Aoli wrote:
<quoted text>
Besides her family Robin's job takes her around more whites on her level than black people.
No need to sugarcoat it. Let's observe it for what it is.
Aoli wrote:
Let's take your 1st statement.

"She seems very intellectual and very independent."

She sits in front of a TV with prompts. Her job is news. None of this implies she is socially aware are civilly astute. I'm saying she is a TV news persona.

You would have those observing your support of her to take notice of the word independent.

The goal of the feminist BW is always to be independent. To reduce the dependency on BM. But in your next line, " I couldn't see her being with a black man." you imply the belief that intellectuals exist exclusively outside of the black race.

Take this for what it's worth. Not an accidental statement but a declaration of a older BW's mind. One that is actively undermining the existence of all things good in the black community. In other words a bm from birth that decides to go against the definitions handed to him of what it means if you are a BM, he has to fight through labeling YOU actively spread to young black impressionable minds.

"If Robin was straight a white businessman type would be her mate."

And here you exemplify the definition of soul mate. A young BW today can not be a BM's soul mate imo because their are to many of YOU BW in existence showing them the way...

Even a BW that really wants to find a stable BM will fail to find happiness when mentally she is married to white men as you are.

All it would then take is for her to be attractive enough to get a white man's attention for her to destroy her superficial bond with a BM.

A BM with a BW as a sister these days has to get a good look at the person who is one day going to be his problem like you have become to all BM.

“Complete Your Dreams”

Level 2

lansing michigan

#40 Jan 12, 2014
The nMe Within wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to sugarcoat it. Let's observe it for what it is.
<quoted text>
Let's take your 1st statement.
"She seems very intellectual and very independent."
She sits in front of a TV with prompts. Her job is news. None of this implies she is socially aware are civilly astute. I'm saying she is a TV news persona.
You would have those observing your support of her to take notice of the word independent.
The goal of the feminist BW is always to be independent. To reduce the dependency on BM. But in your next line, " I couldn't see her being with a black man." you imply the belief that intellectuals exist exclusively outside of the black race.
Take this for what it's worth. Not an accidental statement but a declaration of a older BW's mind. One that is actively undermining the existence of all things good in the black community. In other words a bm from birth that decides to go against the definitions handed to him of what it means if you are a BM, he has to fight through labeling YOU actively spread to young black impressionable minds.
"If Robin was straight a white businessman type would be her mate."
And here you exemplify the definition of soul mate. A young BW today can not be a BM's soul mate imo because their are to many of YOU BW in existence showing them the way...
Even a BW that really wants to find a stable BM will fail to find happiness when mentally she is married to white men as you are.
All it would then take is for her to be attractive enough to get a white man's attention for her to destroy her superficial bond with a BM.
A BM with a BW as a sister these days has to get a good look at the person who is one day going to be his problem like you have become to all BM.
Judging by Robin's persona and that she is well spoken, she is definitely intelligent. Being a black women it is doubly hard getting to where she gotten and the bravery she showed in fighting her disease shows her strength and independence.

There are many accomplished intelligent black men who exist but for some reason, maybe insecurity they don't want black women with the same qualities and whine up marrying white women. Now black men will accept white women with those qualities or white women who are dumb bimbos looking for husbands to provide for them.

A straight Robin would be with a white man. 1. Because she comes in contact more with whites. 2. White men are more accepting and support of successful women. 3. Black men on Robin's level would be chasing white women.

#41 Jan 12, 2014
Aoli wrote:
<quoted text>
Judging by Robin's persona and that she is well spoken, she is definitely intelligent. Being a black women it is doubly hard getting to where she gotten and the bravery she showed in fighting her disease shows her strength and independence.
There are many accomplished intelligent black men who exist but for some reason, maybe insecurity they don't want black women with the same qualities and whine up marrying white women. Now black men will accept white women with those qualities or white women who are dumb bimbos looking for husbands to provide for them.
A straight Robin would be with a white man. 1. Because she comes in contact more with whites. 2. White men are more accepting and support of successful women. 3. Black men on Robin's level would be chasing white women.
So the WW sole existence is to be the excuse for BW/WM relationships...

Would it be too difficult to just own up to what really drives your behavior?

You never were involved with BM to begin with.

And a successful BM that has come up the right way shouldn't have to wait until he is established to find a good BW. If he has too wait until then he more than likely gave BW all the opportunities they needed to establish themselves as life partners.

And the only reason you think Roberts is well spoken is because she mimics whites in her behavior.

You say wm want BW to be successful... they want BW to out earn BM because that displaces BM in a family if anyone has observed the results of a BW's ego being stroked.

Now show me the numbers on BW who out earn their WM in relationships and I show you higher divorce rates, and eventual complaints from BW that they are being used...

No. You made up some trash about BM not wanting BW to succeed to rationalize your hidden agenda.

As I said. You are the biggest threat to blacks as a race and blacks that care are being out numbered by those that want to be "accepted"

“Complete Your Dreams”

Level 2

lansing michigan

#42 Jan 12, 2014
The nMe Within wrote:
<quoted text>
So the WW sole existence is to be the excuse for BW/WM relationships...
Would it be too difficult to just own up to what really drives your behavior?
You never were involved with BM to begin with.
And a successful BM that has come up the right way shouldn't have to wait until he is established to find a good BW. If he has too wait until then he more than likely gave BW all the opportunities they needed to establish themselves as life partners.
And the only reason you think Roberts is well spoken is because she mimics whites in her behavior.
You say wm want BW to be successful... they want BW to out earn BM because that displaces BM in a family if anyone has observed the results of a BW's ego being stroked.
Now show me the numbers on BW who out earn their WM in relationships and I show you higher divorce rates, and eventual complaints from BW that they are being used...
No. You made up some trash about BM not wanting BW to succeed to rationalize your hidden agenda.
As I said. You are the biggest threat to blacks as a race and blacks that care are being out numbered by those that want to be "accepted"
I am going to number my response to your comments because I don't like to insert them.

1. White women really have little or nothing to do with it because if a successful black woman only wanted a black man then she would accept a black man even one below her station but the reality is that black women are also finding white men and nonblack men just as appealing or more than black men. More successful black women will choose white men who they are equally attracted to, plus who are successful themselves and who support their black women's success appose to black men who don't or who is trying to live off black women's accomplishments.

2. Black men who are brought up right is a good thing but is not accomplished themselves, can't expect to get black or white women who are above their station. Black men like that should seek out black women who were brought up well also and grow and build together. Robin is an educated woman, you can't deny that so she just doesn't mimic like a parrot what other people says.

3. The majority of white men admire success even in women because they strive for it themselves. If their only goal was to see black women out earn black men, they could have been did that because most establishments that black men and black women work for are own and operated by white men.

4. You are being unrealistic. Long as white men are the dealers of the cards and in control, isn't any group going to out earn them on their territory. That goes for black men, black women, Asian men or even white women. I can't blame them because that is only good business strategy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black women secretly love White men 3 min Jake 5
Why do you hate ]\[iggers? 3 min Back Whipping Master 5
A poem for El Rey...the nignog jew 5 min Back Whipping Master 33
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min flack 1,744,517
News Warren to black voters: 'All our fights are int... 10 min OccupyThis 2
Blacks died in German Holocaust (Sep '07) 17 min anonymous 9
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 21 min --Curious Me-- 52,352
Crackers Disrespect Black Man 53 min Jake 47
Starbucks Hate Victims Speak Out 1 hr Kang 79
Barros/BillyDbigballer talks to itself 3 hr white pride forum... 33
Africa's Greatness ENRAGES the Alt-Right Haters... 3 hr Kang 52
If slavery were reinstated would you even want ... 3 hr Barros 109