First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“:>”

Level 1

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#1 Sep 28, 2009
Honestly, they in my opinion look like AA males with a wig on. I'm not a self-hating black either. I'm a Second Generation Somali-Canadian. I have dated a few AA girls and they were very pretty especially with their naturally hair. It's unfortunate AA women couldn't have East African features because most Somali Women cover their heads with a hijab, and I despise Arabs. Sometimes AA women look pretty naturally and then they're are the ones that wear wigs who look awful. I live in a AA neighborhood and have many great AA friends, but I don't want to ask them this question because I don't wanna come off as a jerk.
Jony

North Bay, Canada

#2 Sep 28, 2009
I have never dated a AA girl before, I would love to. But I think they look stunningly beautiful to me. And I like their natural hair better then when they put all that chemicals. To me it is more exotic to see a African girl with natural hair.

And whats up with your Somalian ladies, they never date out. Ethiopians are usually easier, but you men have those ladies on lock down or something.

Look man, stop saying these thing about Black women. They are look nice to me and have had the pleasure of being with different types of Black girls. But it's more then their looks, it's their attitudes and pride which really attracts me. I don't know why people say negative things about AA women, they can't be that bad. Now I am more curious.

Since: Jun 09

Washington, DC

#3 Sep 28, 2009
I have to strongly disagree with you. Most AA women are not ugly. THey might be average looking (like most people) but not ugly.

Level 1

Location hidden

#4 Sep 28, 2009
Jony wrote:
I have never dated a AA girl before, I would love to. But I think they look stunningly beautiful to me. And I like their natural hair better then when they put all that chemicals. To me it is more exotic to see a African girl with natural hair.
And whats up with your Somalian ladies, they never date out. Ethiopians are usually easier, but you men have those ladies on lock down or something.
Look man, stop saying these thing about Black women. They are look nice to me and have had the pleasure of being with different types of Black girls. But it's more then their looks, it's their attitudes and pride which really attracts me. I don't know why people say negative things about AA women, they can't be that bad. Now I am more curious.
Dude when I lived in Canada there was a large amount of Somali Girls dating "white" man. The ones who were dating white men didn't wear hijabs and weren't religious. I agree we should stop focusing negatively on AA women because they aren't as bad as people claim. If you went to Ottawa, you'd be surprised about how many Somali women are involved in IR.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#5 Sep 28, 2009
What features look ugly to you? Describe an ugly AA woman.

Personally, I find most black women attractive ESPECIALLY the ones who carry themselves with respect and dignity.
Prttybrown

United States

#6 Sep 28, 2009
N0va wrote:
Honestly, they in my opinion look like AA males with a wig on. I'm not a self-hating black either. I'm a Second Generation Somali-Canadian. I have dated a few AA girls and they were very pretty especially with their naturally hair. It's unfortunate AA women couldn't have East African features because most Somali Women cover their heads with a hijab, and I despise Arabs. Sometimes AA women look pretty naturally and then they're are the ones that wear wigs who look awful. I live in a AA neighborhood and have many great AA friends, but I don't want to ask them this question because I don't wanna come off as a jerk.
simple answer....the same reason you dummies come on an AA forum to ask dumb ass questions like that smh some ppl i swear. i highly doubt you have dated an AA girl.

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#7 Sep 28, 2009
N0va wrote:
Man check out these women!http://www.topix.com/for um/afam/TR6NUVC3V2U6BH53D/p135 #c2967
i know you say most not all, but not even half.

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#8 Sep 28, 2009

Level 1

Location hidden

#10 Sep 28, 2009
Prttybrown wrote:
<quoted text>
simple answer....the same reason you dummies come on an AA forum to ask dumb ass questions like that smh some ppl i swear. i highly doubt you have dated an AA girl.
LOL, I'm not allowed here? I'm here because I'm simply allowed and you'd know that considering you know claiming your people fought for "my" rights? You've never done anything for non AA blacks. The key word is "you" but I do respect the AA that fought for rights of black people and not just AAs. "dummies" have you seen the dropout rate of African Americans? I acknowledged that you guys have progressive amazingly but now you've suddenly stopped. Just furthermore clarification I am a "second generation Somali-Canadian. I am viewed as an AA by non blacks. I face the same problems you guys complain about.
Jony

North Bay, Canada

#11 Sep 28, 2009
N0va wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude when I lived in Canada there was a large amount of Somali Girls dating "white" man. The ones who were dating white men didn't wear hijabs and weren't religious. I agree we should stop focusing negatively on AA women because they aren't as bad as people claim. If you went to Ottawa, you'd be surprised about how many Somali women are involved in IR.
Dude, I've been to Ottawa and rarly saw that. And here in southern Ontario there is a large Somalian community and the usually stick together.

I'm missing out if what you say is true.

I've been with Ethiopian girls, but never had any luck with Somalians.

Level 1

Location hidden

#13 Sep 28, 2009
Jony wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, I've been to Ottawa and rarly saw that. And here in southern Ontario there is a large Somalian community and the usually stick together.
I'm missing out if what you say is true.
I've been with Ethiopian girls, but never had any luck with Somalians.
You're obviously cannot see it considering Somalis represent a very small percent of the Ottawa population. I assure you that if know Ottawa well and go to Huntclub because that's where most of them are.
I just don't get why you would want to date outside of your race. I have no problem with that but I'm just curios.

Level 1

Location hidden

#14 Sep 28, 2009
You*
Demetrius_89

Harvey, IL

#15 Sep 28, 2009
The truth is most people in the world are mediocre(ok looking). Every nationality/culture have at least a set of above average people.

“Love: cured by Marriage”

Level 1

Location hidden

#16 Sep 28, 2009
How can you ask a question about your preference and expect us to answer it for you? What you find unattractive isn't the same for everybody else. I cannot say that most black women are attractive or ugly, I would be stating a fact, but it's really just my opinion.
Prttybrown

United States

#17 Sep 28, 2009
N0va wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, I'm not allowed here? I'm here because I'm simply allowed and you'd know that considering you know claiming your people fought for "my" rights? You've never done anything for non AA blacks. The key word is "you" but I do respect the AA that fought for rights of black people and not just AAs. "dummies" have you seen the dropout rate of African Americans? I acknowledged that you guys have progressive amazingly but now you've suddenly stopped. Just furthermore clarification I am a "second generation Somali-Canadian. I am viewed as an AA by non blacks. I face the same problems you guys complain about.
dude wtf r u talking about? dummy smh

Location hidden

#18 Sep 28, 2009
Demetrius_89 wrote:
The truth is most people in the world are mediocre(ok looking). Every nationality/culture have at least a set of above average people.
It's based on the golden ratio or in other words: The symmetry of the face

the more even a person's face looks, the more attractive they are to everyone else. Smaller features in some areas like almond eyes, and bigger features in other aras like beyonce lips determine a person's attractivness.

Halle Berry: 8
Angelina Jolee: 7 !!!!!?!!
Brad Pitt has gotten the highest score so far: 9

Other faces with high marks include Janet Jackson and Denzel Washington

“Just me”

Level 2

Since: Dec 08

london

#19 Sep 28, 2009
N0va wrote:
Well u just ended up making a jerk of yourself

“THE RAVEN”

Level 1

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#20 Sep 28, 2009
N0va wrote:
You need to take the BS to a cracka froum.
Demetrius_89

Harvey, IL

#22 Sep 28, 2009
Stray Bullet wrote:
<quoted text>
It's based on the golden ratio or in other words: The symmetry of the face
the more even a person's face looks, the more attractive they are to everyone else. Smaller features in some areas like almond eyes, and bigger features in other aras like beyonce lips determine a person's attractivness.
Halle Berry: 8
Angelina Jolee: 7 !!!!!?!!
Brad Pitt has gotten the highest score so far: 9
Other faces with high marks include Janet Jackson and Denzel Washington
I'm not that familiar with the golden ratio or symmetry of face rule. Its interesting though. So you know the link where I see people scores?

I heard people call blacks/African Americans unattractive before online, but think Beyonce and Rihanna are fine. Some people are so attractive/sexy, that they are consider fine by most cultures or races.

Location hidden

#23 Sep 29, 2009
Demetrius_89 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not that familiar with the golden ratio or symmetry of face rule. Its interesting though. So you know the link where I see people scores?
I heard people call blacks/African Americans unattractive before online, but think Beyonce and Rihanna are fine. Some people are so attractive/sexy, that they are consider fine by most cultures or races.
I'm sorry I didn't see this post!! I have so much information it's not even funny haha.

Some people say those with "white features" will win votes across the board..not true!

It's a cumulative of ALL features: Almond eyes, plump lips, medium-narrow nose, small forehead

but I know you have done some reading of your own since your thread which I really like!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 min The Reality 46,332
I feel ugly because i am dark skin. (Apr '11) 2 min Slade 343
LEPROSY a curse from God to white people (bibli... (Aug '12) 3 min essence18 91
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 4 min LarryV 2,051
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Incognito4Ever 1,395,085
How Fkn dumb can Republicans get? 2.0 7 min J R T 59
White Men Are Manipulative Sissies 10 min Oh No You Di-nt 3
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 26 min Harrisson 64
The UK has left the EU 29 min alone again 105
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 2 hr Young Trumpenstein 264
More from around the web