“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

New Zealand

#106 May 16, 2013
ThisGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol if working on finding a job counts.
been there myself.. Hey.. Nothing wrong working at mc donalds.. Free big macks.. And fries.. Just make sure the boss.. Dont find out
ThisGirl

United States

#108 May 16, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>been there myself.. Hey.. Nothing wrong working at mc donalds.. Free big macks.. And fries.. Just make sure the boss.. Dont find out
very true! Lol but after working there for a while I probably wouldn't want to eat there much. But hopefully if I get these college classes in I'll get a better job.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

New Zealand

#109 May 17, 2013
ThisGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
very true! Lol but after working there for a while I probably wouldn't want to eat there much. But hopefully if I get these college classes in I'll get a better job.
wow.. U getting into teaching.. Good luck
ThisGirl

United States

#110 May 17, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>wow.. U getting into teaching.. Good luck
oh no. I don't think I could be a good teacher, I'm getting into design classes.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

New Zealand

#111 May 17, 2013
ThisGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
oh no. I don't think I could be a good teacher, I'm getting into design classes.
whats that.. Design classes..
ThisGirl

United States

#112 May 17, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>whats that.. Design classes..
well I want to do more than one, mostly interior design, then I also want to do graphic as well..

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

New Zealand

#114 May 19, 2013
ThisGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
well I want to do more than one, mostly interior design, then I also want to do graphic as well..
lol.. Maybe u can give me tips how to build my two story mansion.. Lol.. No kidding.. Be at 10 meter tall.. High ceiling with 3 decks.. All made out of concrete

Level 3

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#115 May 19, 2013
Finish college, have a good career. I would love to travel some more.
ThisGirl

United States

#116 May 19, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>lol.. Maybe u can give me tips how to build my two story mansion.. Lol.. No kidding.. Be at 10 meter tall.. High ceiling with 3 decks.. All made out of concrete
sounds like my type of house! Lol
ThisGirl

United States

#117 May 19, 2013
Buckeyegirl88 wrote:
Finish college, have a good career. I would love to travel some more.
that's a great life. And it is definitely achievable. I wish you luck in your future :)

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

New Zealand

#118 May 19, 2013
ThisGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
sounds like my type of house! Lol
lol.. Come to samoa.. And see for urself.. Lol.. Im making an inside bath.. And an outdøor spa pool.. Dont think im kidding.. Ill post the pic of my family.. motel.. As the bible says.. Blessings come from god.. Its in my avatar.. Right now..

Level 3

Location hidden

#119 May 19, 2013
ThisGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
that's a great life. And it is definitely achievable. I wish you luck in your future :)
Thank you. I wish you the best also. I see you are interested in doing interior design. When I was younger that was something I wanted to go to school for.
ThisGirl

Jamaica, VA

#120 May 19, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>lol.. Come to samoa.. And see for urself.. Lol.. Im making an inside bath.. And an outdøor spa pool.. Dont think im kidding.. Ill post the pic of my family.. motel.. As the bible says.. Blessings come from god.. Its in my avatar.. Right now..
seriously that house sounds perfect for me. Lol....*sigh* I want to travel to samoa so badd.
ThisGirl

Jamaica, VA

#121 May 19, 2013
Buckeyegirl88 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. I wish you the best also. I see you are interested in doing interior design. When I was younger that was something I wanted to go to school for.
thanks. And yes, it's something about designing/making your own stuff that I just love so much. But interior just seems like a good area for me to get into and have a great career

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#122 May 19, 2013
I would like to be a mom of several children and live on a big acreage in the country- and be happily married to the man I'm with now.

Level 3

Location hidden

#123 May 19, 2013
ThisGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks. And yes, it's something about designing/making your own stuff that I just love so much. But interior just seems like a good area for me to get into and have a great career
I like to do anything that involves art. I use to draw all the time and write. I still do here and there. I wanted to be a fashion designer, graphic designer, interior designer, and a pastry chef. Lol when you are young you can not make up your mind. Glad I did cause everybody I know kept changing their majors.
ThisGirl

Jamaica, VA

#124 May 19, 2013
Buckeyegirl88 wrote:
<quoted text>
I like to do anything that involves art. I use to draw all the time and write. I still do here and there. I wanted to be a fashion designer, graphic designer, interior designer, and a pastry chef. Lol when you are young you can not make up your mind. Glad I did cause everybody I know kept changing their majors.
wow I almost feel like I'm talking to myself because I wanted to do graphic design and fashion design too but I finally settled on what I wanted to do.

Level 3

Location hidden

#125 May 19, 2013
ThisGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
wow I almost feel like I'm talking to myself because I wanted to do graphic design and fashion design too but I finally settled on what I wanted to do.
How much longer do you have?
ThisGirl

Jamaica, VA

#126 May 19, 2013
Buckeyegirl88 wrote:
<quoted text>
How much longer do you have?
I took a break after high school but I actually haven't started the class yet, I will be this fall.
Jessica

Chester, UK

#127 May 19, 2013
Lucille McQueen wrote:
Write down in the comment section what you've always wanted to do in life!:D
Build my own spaceship and fly it into space :-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Grey Ghostmoron 1,395,991
Africans discovered the AMERICA before Columbus! (Jan '12) 6 min KiloEcho 7,983
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 7 min JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 136,075
Why are AABM Breeding Themselves Out of Existance? (Jul '12) 29 min TruthInHistory 110
A Black man Invented the Automobile (Mar '15) 30 min TheirTimeIsUp 41
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 47 min Don Barros Serrano 2,105
will Americas greatest olymipian Michael Phelps... 49 min T-BOS 14
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 57 min Don Barros Serrano 46,551
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 59 min Skiff Azlaan 115
Mudshark and c00n on Judge Judy. 1 hr Jax 32
Eurafrica 4 hr Moses 62
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 6 hr thetruth 32,685
More from around the web