First Prev
of 14
Next Last
ThisGirl

Lexington Park, MD

#270 Jun 9, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>maybe cause not many girls shine out.. Like a bunch of coals, theres a diamond in the ruff.. I like the fact u have a morality basis.. Maybe not to the extreme as mine.. But, ur make a good wife.. But, i wish i had that trust in someone.. I could reveal the real me.. U lucky u have two people.. I have none
Thank you & you're right, I am very happy that I do have two people I can trust. But don't worry you will run into someone one day that you can trust with everything they are hard to find but I know you will find someone

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#271 Jun 11, 2013
ThisGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you & you're right, I am very happy that I do have two people I can trust. But don't worry you will run into someone one day that you can trust with everything they are hard to find but I know you will find someone
lol.. Why we catholics have confessions.. I do hope someday i do find someone i can.. Be honest with.. And unlike samson.. When weakness revealed.. That weakness betrayed
ThisGirl

Lexington Park, MD

#272 Jun 11, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>lol.. Why we catholics have confessions.. I do hope someday i do find someone i can.. Be honest with.. And unlike samson.. When weakness revealed.. That weakness betrayed
Exactly. lol and yeah you will don't worry about it just have faith. Someone will come through and stick with you through everything eventually.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Apia, Samoa

#273 Jun 11, 2013
ThisGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. lol and yeah you will don't worry about it just have faith. Someone will come through and stick with you through everything eventually.
yeah.. If not god knows everything, just i guess there r issues in my past.. I think only a very dark black person can relate to
ThisGirl

Lexington Park, MD

#274 Jun 12, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>yeah.. If not god knows everything, just i guess there r issues in my past.. I think only a very dark black person can relate to
yes he does, and oh ok.
Marcus Washington

Austin, TX

#275 Jun 12, 2013
I want to be married to a beautiful Latina. Have beautiful light skin children, a dog, a cat, and a house with a White picket fence and a sexy a** Trannie on the side.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Apia, Samoa

#276 Jun 12, 2013
ThisGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
yes he does, and oh ok.
im sorry.. I know many times i do come off.. Being racist.. But im not.. I hate self hate.. Espically.. Among.. Miniorities, you see im kinda wary and wavery.. I dont go 4 blacks or whites or go 4 male or female opinons.. Only the truth.. And sometimes the truth hurts.. But, i wouldnt change how i treat people.. 4 example.. If i knew u this self hating.. Whore who degrades ur own people.. Trust me.. Ill treat u very differently.. But seriously.. Meeting a black girl who gone through my experiences.. Is like.. U know what im talking about.
ThisGirl

Lexington Park, MD

#277 Jun 12, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>im sorry.. I know many times i do come off.. Being racist.. But im not.. I hate self hate.. Espically.. Among.. Miniorities, you see im kinda wary and wavery.. I dont go 4 blacks or whites or go 4 male or female opinons.. Only the truth.. And sometimes the truth hurts.. But, i wouldnt change how i treat people.. 4 example.. If i knew u this self hating.. Whore who degrades ur own people.. Trust me.. Ill treat u very differently.. But seriously.. Meeting a black girl who gone through my experiences.. Is like.. U know what im talking about.
Oh, I got you.

“Israel uses Jim Crow Terrorism”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#278 Jun 12, 2013
Become better at software design/coding. Visit Latin America for marriage...more to come good thread...

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Apia, Samoa

#280 Jun 13, 2013
ThisGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I got you.
lol.. U know u got me thinking.. Bout what i wanna do in my life.. Im gonna soon do a thread.. Seriously, of meeting a girl on topix who gone through those experiences.. I feel like.. I need to act on what i pray for. Cheerz.. Wish me luck.. Lol.. Gonna get a lot of haterz.. Who cares.. Lol. Meet a poster on topix..
ThisGirl

Lexington Park, MD

#281 Jun 14, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>lol.. U know u got me thinking.. Bout what i wanna do in my life.. Im gonna soon do a thread.. Seriously, of meeting a girl on topix who gone through those experiences.. I feel like.. I need to act on what i pray for. Cheerz.. Wish me luck.. Lol.. Gonna get a lot of haterz.. Who cares.. Lol. Meet a poster on topix..
Good Luck :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Somali Women: You Are Wrong About Bad Features ... 5 min Be_Real_Fool 368
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min Tony Rome 1,111,061
How Nigeria’s economy grew by 89% overnight 15 min Good-Vibes 56
Who else LOVES natural hair on black women ! 20 min Carly HI YAH 3
Another white man beheaded by IsIs 23 min melissa__ 302
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 30 min Carly HI YAH 6,505
White Power is finally ending, Blacks will righ... 41 min Aryan Power 833
Even Rapper Drake, Called East African Women, "... 59 min Cyrus777 274
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr dreamhunk 24,716
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 3 hr blast from the past 121,090
•••
Seattle Dating

more search filters

less search filters

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••