girls, girls, can you shake your ass like somali girls.

Posted in the African-American Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16

“Life is short, party hard”

Since: Aug 08

Melbourne

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Aug 18, 2008
 

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Aug 18, 2008
 
I taught a somali girl how to do the iskista and she taught me niiko, it's a fun dance.

“Life is short, party hard”

Since: Aug 08

Melbourne

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Aug 18, 2008
 
Rekik wrote:
I taught a somali girl how to do the iskista and she taught me niiko, it's a fun dance.
Reki

I love niiko, can you show me a demo via webcam? Let me google iskista.

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Aug 18, 2008
 
AfricanSkippy wrote:
<quoted text>
Reki
I love niiko, can you show me a demo via webcam? Let me google iskista.
lmao NO lol. But iskista is kinda like the harlem shake, check it out, I don't advertise my ass lol.

“Life is short, party hard”

Since: Aug 08

Melbourne

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Aug 18, 2008
 
Rekik wrote:
<quoted text>
lmao NO lol. But iskista is kinda like the harlem shake, check it out, I don't advertise my ass lol.
Reki don't be selfish. Share sister.

iskista is cool. I enjoyed it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Aug 19, 2008
 
AfricanSkippy wrote:
<quoted text>
Reki don't be selfish. Share sister.
iskista is cool. I enjoyed it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Some of those links you posted earlier don't work:S
Nice to hear you enjoyed it:)
Faraax

Birmingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Aug 19, 2008
 
AfricanSkippy wrote:
wanker you never gonna get the real deal. loooooool

“Life is short, party hard”

Since: Aug 08

Melbourne

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Aug 19, 2008
 
How is your court case against the retarded, impotent khat jewing nomads going? Farax admitted he is mentally sick and is impotent. Is that your pic? uhmmmmmm!

“Life is short, party hard”

Since: Aug 08

Melbourne

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Aug 19, 2008
 
Faraax wrote:
<quoted text>
wanker you never gonna get the real deal. loooooool
Mad Boy enjoy. But dont wank. lol. Real men don't gossip and rave.

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Aug 19, 2008
 
AfricanSkippy wrote:
How is your court case against the retarded, impotent khat jewing nomads going? Farax admitted he is mentally sick and is impotent. Is that your pic? uhmmmmmm!
No it's not me it's the late Marlyn Monroe:P lol the case is pretty good, so so.
Faraax

Birmingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Aug 19, 2008
 
AfricanSkippy wrote:
<quoted text>
Mad Boy enjoy. But dont wank. lol. Real men don't gossip and rave.
you are te top wanker looking for somalis on youtube. i cant blame you your woman looklike gorrilas. however i know somalis in ozzie and how they view wide nosed gorrilas like your self.

“Beautiful Princess.....”

Level 6

Since: Jan 08

Los Angeles, CA.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Aug 19, 2008
 

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Aug 19, 2008
 
Faraax wrote:
<quoted text>
you are te top wanker looking for somalis on youtube. i cant blame you your woman looklike gorrilas. however i know somalis in ozzie and how they view wide nosed gorrilas like your self.
What is your sexual preference?

“Life is short, party hard”

Since: Aug 08

Melbourne

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Aug 19, 2008
 
Faraax wrote:
<quoted text>
you are te top wanker looking for somalis on youtube. i cant blame you your woman looklike gorrilas. however i know somalis in ozzie and how they view wide nosed gorrilas like your self.
lol. Quit chewing khat and hullicinating nomad boy. You already suffer from a mental illness, erectile dysfucntion and inferiority complex due to khat consumption. Orrodoo derbiga madaxaaga ku qarraac.
SomalilandChick

Kettering, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Aug 1, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

the niiko is soo easy i do it at weddings its fun though when there are guys there it attracts attention a lot but i love to do it, jiggling my ass its fun looool

Level 1

Since: May 12

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
May 14, 2012
 
I bet i can do that and a lot more than you can imagine!
you can see an example here,
http://bit.ly/youtubegirl00

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••