Classybuttafly

Sioux Falls, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2008

I do! I love them, because I also consider myself to be classy! Honestly though, I think it gives off a bad impression towards Black men. When Black men look at me, they don't look interested at all, well some do. What I'm thinking is that they think I'm stuck up or something and that's not the case at all! I'll accept everyone with open arms.:)

“Rocker Chicks Are Hot!”

Since: Jul 08

Sacramento, Ca

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2008

Judged:

All men!!!!!

Since: May 07

Fort Washington, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2008

Well, I do, but classy in terms of her own unique and individual style,hobbies and interests! You're right that some black men view classy and diva-ish women like yourself as stuck up, since that's how they usually tend to be, but like I said before, I defintely like a classy sista with her own unique style and interests.:)

“UNDERSTAND the MESSAGE”

Since: Jul 07

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2008

So what is your point? Some look at you and others don't. Contrary to popular belief, BM don't drool at every woman they see. "Stuck up" may not be the words to describe you. You may come off as insecure. Insecure that you are not always the center of attention.

“Not African, we're Orginal!”

Since: Sep 08

The World

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2008

It looks like the AA woman is at the brink of extinction. Just like in Egypt. It looks like the booty-clapping isn't working. Nice job ladies.
fnord

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2008

Judged:

Classy black women are just as mythical as unicorns, the Easter Bunny, Santa Claus and the rest of the fairytale creatures.

Since: Nov 08

West Detroit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2008

I do, I like a black women in a peacoat!

The World

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2008

I don't like classy Black women. I like the booty flapping devils.

“Positive people.”

Since: Jun 08

north little rock arkansas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2008

Kobena wrote:
I don't like classy Black women. I like the booty flapping devils.
You never have a kind word to say about black women.Do you like women at all?

The World

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2008

denita d wrote:
<quoted text>You never have a kind word to say about black women.Do you like women at all?
I like black women who are engaged in rebuilding a dignified black family. They are the ONLY key to the restoration of our people in the Americas.

“Positive people.”

Since: Jun 08

north little rock arkansas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2008

Kobena wrote:
<quoted text>
I like black women who are engaged in rebuilding a dignified black family. They are the ONLY key to the restoration of our people in the Americas.
Now,don't you expect AA women to want the same thing out of her man? Not a weak man,looking for her to do everything for him.But a strong man,with leadership abilities.

“PREGNANT AND STILL A QTGIRL”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2008

Class is nurtured. Classy isn't a physical feature but rather an attitude. This attitude is a breath of fresh air to most MEN. It's seen as cool to be hood and neck rolling but it all has its place. I have to stop my little cousin who's a 17 year old young man from letting his hormones lead his common sense. He has alot going for himself, handsome, and alot of those hood rats wanna sit n spin. Right now, he's trying to have "experiences" but I can even see that he loves classy young ladies. Most men can't deny that they would sex the hood rats but choose the classy lady to take out to dinner and romance. Ladies, we must mentor a few of our young "sisters". My grandfather once said that young men had to court the ladies. These young men were taught to get to know the young ladies while becoming discipline in their urges lol. He went on to say that lil horny boys would have to buy a lady of the night because girls weren't giving it out as freely. Some of these young ladies do not realize that they hold the power ;)

“This was so much FUN!”

Thomasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2008

Kobena wrote:
<quoted text>
bashing them and putting them down is not going to help

The World

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2008

denita d wrote:
<quoted text>Now,don't you expect AA women to want the same thing out of her man? Not a weak man,looking for her to do everything for him.But a strong man,with leadership abilities.
Do AA women want AA men to take the lead? Really?

The World

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2008

Kristen_08 wrote:
<quoted text>
bashing them and putting them down is not going to help
Why not, I got your attention.

“This was so much FUN!”

Thomasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2008

Kobena wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not, I got your attention.
u got NEGATIVE attention. That kinda shit makes black women not want black men wen they say stuff like that. And arent u married? So why would it concern you anyways?
asian guy

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2008

Classybuttafly wrote:
I do! I love them, because I also consider myself to be classy! Honestly though, I think it gives off a bad impression towards Black men. When Black men look at me, they don't look interested at all, well some do. What I'm thinking is that they think I'm stuck up or something and that's not the case at all! I'll accept everyone with open arms.:)
men like classy women

“Rocker Chicks Are Hot!”

Since: Jul 08

Sacramento, Ca

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2008

Kristen_08 wrote:
<quoted text>
u got NEGATIVE attention. That kinda shit makes black women not want black men wen they say stuff like that. And arent u married? So why would it concern you anyways?
Some people are here to simply get attention. They aparently dont get enough of it in their regular lives. lol

The World

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2008

Kristen_08 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm single.

Level 1

Since: Dec 07

Slidell, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2008

Whats classy?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

321 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Realtime 1,095,087
Michael Brown .. STRONG ARM ROBBERY ??? 7 min Enough 991
Britain may get 1st Black Prime Minister 12 min Capree 3
Keep a Word, Drop a Word, GAME ON!!! (Oct '12) 16 min Travjuan Hunter 5,001
Do white women hate white men? (May '13) 18 min Bubble head 114
If white people were facing extinction, would y... (Mar '13) 18 min Travjuan Hunter 296
black america 19 min Just the facts 20
I don't want to marry a BLACK MAN 27 min Ugh 2,182
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 41 min German 120,223
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 3 hr EvilGenius3 80,251
FERGUSUN Robbery Footage Is MONTHS Old 5 hr uppercut 207
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
Ashburn Dating

more search filters

less search filters