Tamara Mowry Waited until she was 29 until to lose her virginity

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Take the kinks out ya mind”

Level 4

Since: Jul 13

and not your hair

#1 Jul 17, 2013
In this time it seems to be hard to find people who value themselves and their partners enough to abstain from living a promiscuous life-style. This is especially true for black women since the Jezebel image seems to continue to be exploited in accordance to us. I love hearing inspiring stories of celebrities and people in higher power who wait for that special person since it doesn't get exploited enough, here's the article Enjoy :)
http://madamenoire.com/286576/tamera-mowry-ho...

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#2 Jul 17, 2013
until she was 29 until to lose,


engrish as a Third language








4545
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#3 Jul 17, 2013
Thats a good story.But is there proof she waited that long?

“Take the kinks out ya mind”

Level 4

Since: Jul 13

and not your hair

#6 Jul 17, 2013
My Apologies to those that are so critical I was just excited, omit the 2nd until, Thanks :)

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#7 Jul 17, 2013
o-h-r-e-a-l-l-y wrote:
<quoted text>That's what happens when we ignorant pink genetic mutants withhold funding from inner city schools,
...and spend it all on meth and beer.


Mellon-in, not just for space travel anymore,...

“Take the kinks out ya mind”

Level 4

Since: Jul 13

and not your hair

#8 Jul 17, 2013
WranglerJoey27 wrote:
Wow, that's really good. Even better and patient that her boyfriend turned fiancÚ now husband waited that long. Good for her. It's hard to find that in a woman nowadays. I wonder if she is catholic.
I know, I really love hearing these stories and wish both of them the best, I believe she is Christian, she mentioned in the article she was religious and I saw her on TBN talking about her Journey as a christian. Either way, it was definitely a religious decision and the best one.

“Jesus loves you all!”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#10 Jul 17, 2013
WranglerJoey27 wrote:
Wow, that's really good. Even better and patient that her boyfriend turned fianc├ę now husband waited that long. Good for her. It's hard to find that in a woman nowadays. I wonder if she is catholic.
The bible states that a virtuous woman is hard to find.
Truth

Tulsa, OK

#11 Jul 17, 2013
brownskin_beauty wrote:
In this time it seems to be hard to find people who value themselves and their partners enough to abstain from living a promiscuous life-style. This is especially true for black women since the Jezebel image seems to continue to be exploited in accordance to us. I love hearing inspiring stories of celebrities and people in higher power who wait for that special person since it doesn't get exploited enough, here's the article Enjoy :)
http://madamenoire.com/286576/tamera-mowry-ho...
I don't agree with the "especially true for BW" part..BW are no more or less, than the collective society she lives in, of a promiscuous life-style than the next person.
Blackman

Sicklerville, NJ

#14 Jul 17, 2013
She is the perfect example of whites being recessive. All during my childhood I thought she was black. I had no idea she was mixed. White genes are weak.
Blackman

Sicklerville, NJ

#15 Jul 17, 2013
o-h-r-e-a-l-l-y wrote:
<quoted text> we ignorant pink genetic mutants
Yup that is exactly what you are. And stop taking credit of other pink genetic mutants. You do not help the world what so ever.

“Take the kinks out ya mind”

Level 4

Since: Jul 13

and not your hair

#16 Jul 17, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
The bible states that a virtuous woman is hard to find.
They are indeed, but very much worth it when you get her :)

“Take the kinks out ya mind”

Level 4

Since: Jul 13

and not your hair

#19 Jul 17, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>I don't agree with the "especially true for BW" part..BW are no more or less, than the collective society she lives in, of a promiscuous life-style than the next person.
I didn't mean to cause division with the phrase, but to the younger generation that is raised from TV, most of the BW shown are promiscuous, you rarely see people like Tamara on Tv in representation of BW, while their are WW who are shown as promiscuous, there's always another that is shown as innocent, but I do understand that any race of women can be promiscuous, while any race can be virtuous.
KingsloveQueens

San Francisco, CA

#20 Jul 17, 2013
I think if more women waited that would screw up the dogs and creeps who turn women out and also hurt blk lesbians too .. (= but many men would hate to give up easy booty so they would have many enemy's ..but they could consider the good bm an alley lol

“Jesus loves you all!”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#21 Jul 17, 2013
Blackman wrote:
She is the perfect example of whites being recessive. All during my childhood I thought she was black. I had no idea she was mixed. White genes are weak.
Why can't you commend a woman for being a virgin until she was married?

“Take the kinks out ya mind”

Level 4

Since: Jul 13

and not your hair

#22 Jul 17, 2013
WranglerJoey27 wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish them best of luck too. I didn't know she was a devout Christian. That's really something special. Lucky husband.
Yep, I am very inspired by the Mowry family, their history and family values are very rich along with their beliefs, I think it's one of the best things you can give your husband.
Blackman

Sicklerville, NJ

#23 Jul 17, 2013
o-h-r-e-a-l-l-y wrote:
<quoted text>White privilege = oppressing colored gods and kings.
I like being a cracker.
You do not oppress anyone. You are behind your computer like the coward you are.

I like the sun so I love being black.
Truth

Tulsa, OK

#25 Jul 17, 2013
brownskin_beauty wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't mean to cause division with the phrase, but to the younger generation that is raised from TV, most of the BW shown are promiscuous, you rarely see people like Tamara on Tv in representation of BW, while their are WW who are shown as promiscuous, there's always another that is shown as innocent, but I do understand that any race of women can be promiscuous, while any race can be virtuous.
Oh..I'm sorry..thanks for clearing that up..I didn't know you meant how BW were represented via media..I think it's great that Tamara spoke out on purity and much respect to her husband for respecting her convictions..and his as well to some degree..
Truth

Tulsa, OK

#26 Jul 17, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
Thats a good story.But is there proof she waited that long?
Proof like what..the bloody sheets with a date stamped on them?:)
Truth

Tulsa, OK

#27 Jul 17, 2013
Blackman wrote:
She is the perfect example of whites being recessive. All during my childhood I thought she was black. I had no idea she was mixed. White genes are weak.
Are you obsessed with race?

“Take the kinks out ya mind”

Level 4

Since: Jul 13

and not your hair

#28 Jul 17, 2013
WranglerJoey27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Where are the twins originally from, what state?
They are from Germany, they parents were in the military and was stationed there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 min sammy2 28,754
white love coloreds thread! 4 min TheOriginalDoby 7
Merry Christmas White People 4 min ugly monkeys 83
The "Exodus" movie is a LIE 4 min Noir 642
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 5 min Carly HI YAH 98,218
Hot white women enslaving black men 5 min rofl 183
This is 21st Century;White are tiny minority,ca... 6 min White Christmas 27
2 NYPD MURDERED on behalf of Eric GARNER 25 min NotSoDivineMsM 465
More from around the web