Shay

Cleveland, MS

#274 Oct 26, 2013
Silverness wrote:
<quoted text>
I am only seeing those posts now, I think I left my computer on at work.
That's ok, it wasn't that serious.

Level 2

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#275 Oct 26, 2013
pryman wrote:
<quoted text>
The last time I heard the name Hugo, was that childhood cartoon character, Hugo a go-go. He was the short funny looking mad scientist with the wild hair-due always trying to destroy something on the cartoon Batfink. Some of you may be to young to remember this. You may want to think twice before coming to America and naming your child Hugo. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Ft5bMysjRzwXX
The only person I knew with the name Hugo in real life was some white kid in elementary school with big Jumbo the Elephant ears. He didn't get much respect.
I always thought they should have went ahead and named that white kid, Hugo a go-go. When he grew up, he could have at least got a dance.

“Out of the US back in France”

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#276 Oct 26, 2013
Odinist wrote:
Dionysos, Mars, Pluto, Mickey, Rocky, The Hulk, Kane, Hermes.
Hermes might turn into Herpes, though.. lol
Dion, Mercury, Andromeda.
Riddick. ;)
Hermes would definitely have a hard time at school.
Atlas, Pan, Ares (that one is totally cool)....

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#278 Oct 26, 2013
Albert B wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to remember that these countries were colonised by whites and these women never grew up around white people like other black people in Europe.
When you're raised amongst whites, you see that there's nothing special about them. When you're raised in a white country, you don't see it as anything special. These African women only see white people on tv or the odd wealthy white person on tv, so they view them differently from people like us. Ignorant Africans think the streets in countries like the USA and uk are paved with gold, because they're simply ignorant.
I'm African myself, but I can admit it that those foreign born Africans who relocate to the west are clowns with backwards thinking they bring with the. Africa is a mess because of Africans like that who are incompetent and backwards, so don't be surprised that they do not understand your logic. And don't take it personally. If these Africans actually had any sense, Africa would be in a better state.
so what i hear you saying is that even today in 2013, there's still a strong sense of inferiority that these african women have...and they have low sense of self-worth because they don't think that being an african woman is worth anything. in their minds, everything african is wrong and incorrect and everything european is higher and exemplary. this is so deeply ingrained in their mind that it's not even questioned. it's taken as fact...same as one plus one equals 2. so they will sellout the african culture and identity the first chance they get to any random, extra-average european male.

in that case, they will not understand me and i will not understand them...but it explains their willingness to cheerfully whitewash themselves and their children by taking on white names and white identities and throw off their black african identity as much as possible.

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#279 Oct 26, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Alway's liked the name, Caleb....everybody call's him Cal.....
Caleb is a GOOD name.

Caleb happens to be one of my favorite Biblical icons as well.

Level 8

Location hidden

#280 Oct 26, 2013
Silverness wrote:
<quoted text>
I love the name Jude. And not because of the beatles. Noah, is pretty cute too, Miley Cyrus' little sisster is named Noah.
Wow; a girl named "Noah"...that's interesting...maybe a little crazy too.

Is it still spelled "Noah"?

Ziggy Marley has a DAUGHTER named "Judah". I don't know what's up with all of this issuing boys names to girls, but...whatever floats their boat, I suppose.

Level 5

Location hidden

#281 Oct 26, 2013
Odinist wrote:
<quoted text>
Pan is Peter Pan but I guess itīs easier to deal with than Herpes.. Cause that shyt stays with you.
I know!!!! In junior school I was known as Buggzy, it ryhmes with my last name a little bit ... I had a noticable overbite and surprisingly I only hated it so much when the male students caught on but it wasnt a big deal when the girls said it.

Level 5

Location hidden

#282 Oct 26, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Caleb is a GOOD name.
Definitely, I like the name Caleb a lot too. Reminds me of the cutie on Pretty Little Liars...

Level 5

Location hidden

#283 Oct 26, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow; a girl named "Noah"...that's interesting...maybe a little crazy too.
Is it still spelled "Noah"?
Ziggy Marley has a DAUGHTER named "Judah". I don't know what's up with all of this issuing boys names to girls, but...whatever floats their boat, I suppose.
Yeah, just like that Noah Cyrus. lt's unusual, they call her Noie or something like that. I also know a girl named Isaiah... I personally wouldn't though.
Shay

Cleveland, MS

#284 Oct 26, 2013
Silverness wrote:
The names you picked are gorgeous. I love the name Alexandra. I see your daughter becoming a totally badass little mixed chick.
And Louis I like too but I fear that after the royal baby the name Louis will be so common for their generation.
How about Annabeth? Amari? Anthony? Augustine?
I am surprised that you and your boyfriend can talk freely about baby names, if I mention babies my boyfriend basically looks like a constipated version of Zeus.
I really don't understand this comment. I never said anything about a boyfriend. You addressed it to me, but it kind of sound like you're making mockery.

Level 8

Location hidden

#285 Oct 26, 2013
Silverness wrote:
<quoted text>
Definitely, I like the name Caleb a lot too. Reminds me of the cutie on Pretty Little Liars...
"Pretty Little Liars"...I don't think I'm familiar...

Level 8

Location hidden

#286 Oct 26, 2013
Silverness wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, just like that Noah Cyrus. lt's unusual, they call her Noie or something like that. I also know a girl named Isaiah... I personally wouldn't though.
...A GIRL named "Isaiah"? That's TOO MUCH!

Are they grooming her to be a boy or some sh!t..?

Level 5

Location hidden

#288 Oct 26, 2013
Shay wrote:
<quoted text>I really don't understand this comment. I never said anything about a boyfriend. You addressed it to me, but it kind of sound like you're making mockery.
Please ignore those posts. It was not me, I think I left my computer at work logged on. Sorry.

Level 5

Location hidden

#289 Oct 26, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>"Pretty Little Liars"...I don't think I'm familiar...
Its on the ABC Family network, it's a teeny booper kind of show. The setting is high school.
Shay

Cleveland, MS

#290 Oct 26, 2013
Silverness wrote:
<quoted text>
Please ignore those posts. It was not me, I think I left my computer at work logged on. Sorry.
cool, simple misunderstand
Silverness

Europe

#291 Oct 26, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>...A GIRL named "Isaiah"? That's TOO MUCH!
Are they grooming her to be a boy or some sh!t..?
Lol. People like to be unique. Crazy huh?

Level 5

Location hidden

#292 Oct 26, 2013
Odinist wrote:
<quoted text>
I was called caveman because I was big, muscular and kept a big hair. I liked it, it was my callsign.:)
And stokey.. It comes from my name.
Buggzy sounds cute.:D
lt started off as cute then just kind of blew up a little too much... What irritates now is meeting someone I know and they be like 'Buggzy!! Hey Buggzy!!'..... No. Just no.
So do you still keep big hair? I would think most Finnish do given the cold temperatures.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#294 Oct 26, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Caleb is a GOOD name.
So many of us, raised closely with the Church and Christianity....but seem to resist many of the traditional, biblical names....wonder what that means?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#295 Oct 26, 2013
Silverness wrote:
<quoted text>
I know an Avril... tall, legs for days, dark and brings a new meaning to the term gorgeous. She is an African model.
Yawn
Kay 5

UK

#296 Oct 26, 2013
Albert B wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to remember that these countries were colonised by whites and these women never grew up around white people like other black people in Europe.
When you're raised amongst whites, you see that there's nothing special about them. When you're raised in a white country, you don't see it as anything special. These African women only see white people on tv or the odd wealthy white person on tv, so they view them differently from people like us. Ignorant Africans think the streets in countries like the USA and uk are paved with gold, because they're simply ignorant.
I'm African myself, but I can admit it that those foreign born Africans who relocate to the west are clowns with backwards thinking they bring with the. Africa is a mess because of Africans like that who are incompetent and backwards, so don't be surprised that they do not understand your logic. And don't take it personally. If these Africans actually had any sense, Africa would be in a better state.
My friend don't talk that way,not all Africans are like that. I'm black African too and most black african i know aint that way,especially my ethnicity. Some Africans abroad have a strong sense of culture and hold tightly unto it but because of the nature of their jobs there and bad leadership in Africa over the years remain in western countries but still maintain ties with their homeland. My family though a strong Christian one believe so much in our culture and uphold it,especially the positive ones.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Choom Gang Soetoro 1,129,656
Why Shamericans wish to do every thing like Eur... 3 min crackniggzthesame 1
Big lips make people ugly in my opinion! (Feb '10) 6 min Big Knob 573
48 Percent Of U.S. Billionaires Are Jewish (Aug '08) 7 min Roger 586
Ok Black men now i am pissed.Stop dating Ugly w... (Jul '11) 10 min Big Knob 47
Ladies thread only BEAUTY SECRETS 12 min selina london 86
Why black americans are so racist? 12 min Big Knob 2
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 36 min Gmoney AKA Big G 26,564
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 50 min African AE 7,794
Should We Biracials Be Recognized As A Seperate... 1 hr selina london 60
Video: 10 hrs of AA Men Harassing 1 Woman: Vide... 1 hr crackeroncrack 332
Nothing will make people stop hating BLACK MEN ... 2 hr Robin 156

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE