#205 Oct 25, 2013
*EURO* names

“Out of the US back in France”

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#206 Oct 25, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>I like 2 of the ones you posted earlier: "Hugo" and "Anastasia".
Now although I'm really a fan of issuing Roman/ Greek names to Afrikan/ Asiatic children, I still like those 2 names.
I'd recommend reserving European names for house pets instead of one's own children.
IKR? Hugo is a lovely name, I am on the fence with Anastasia. I like Sophia a bit better.
My dog is called Harry.... after Prince Harry (coz he looked nothing like the 2 dogs that made him, he is kinda red furred and naughty), we thought it was funny but people don't usually get the joke.

Level 5

Location hidden

#207 Oct 25, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Correction: I'm NOT really a fan of issuing ero names to Black children...
Got me a bit confused but the last part kind of explained what you meant to say.

Level 5

Location hidden

#208 Oct 25, 2013
Darkness Falls wrote:
<quoted text> Fanta sounds too commercialized, like 7-UP, A&W root beer, or Orange Crush.
The poor kid would be terrorized by the other kids at school!
Asho

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#209 Oct 25, 2013
Odinist wrote:
I have always liked the names Cassius and Juhana.
Juha, perkele!
Boon

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#210 Oct 25, 2013
Lisa wrote:
My question is why do some want women who identify as Black to carry the BM's culture when she gives her womb to a non-BM...yet don't require/demand a non-BW who gives her womb to a BM to secure his culture? Why are some BM submitting to a woman's culture..allowing their children to take on names/etc...that belong to other men? I thought a woman who attach herself to you (for your provision & protection)is suppose to make sure YOUR culture & identity (not hers or those of race of men)survive (and thrive) in the world?
No BM in his right mind would want a child of a BW and non-BM to "carry" his culture. That child is an alien therefore a threat to the BM's culture. Don't know how it is in the AA culture but all other races have the same stance. The reason whites came up with the one drop rule.
Shaniqua

Cleveland, MS

#211 Oct 25, 2013
Boon wrote:
<quoted text>
No BM in his right mind would want a child of a BW and non-BM to "carry" his culture. That child is an alien therefore a threat to the BM's culture. Don't know how it is in the AA culture but all other races have the same stance. The reason whites came up with the one drop rule.
You poh lil ole thaaang youuuu. It'll be alright.
Shay

Cleveland, MS

#212 Oct 25, 2013
Shaniqua? Shay dude.

Level 5

Location hidden

#213 Oct 25, 2013
The names you picked are gorgeous. I love the name Alexandra. I see your daughter becoming a totally badass little mixed chick.
And Louis I like too but I fear that after the royal baby the name Louis will be so common for their generation.
How about Annabeth? Amari? Anthony? Augustine?
I am surprised that you and your boyfriend can talk freely about baby names, if I mention babies my boyfriend basically looks like a constipated version of Zeus.
Kay 5

UK

#214 Oct 25, 2013
Tata, Nwoma, these are my take.

Level 5

Location hidden

#215 Oct 25, 2013
Albert B wrote:
I think Desmond is inexperienced when it comes to African women, and it's showing.
He thinks African women are just like black American women. Smh.
Take it from a British man who is African and who, because of family functions, knows African women well....
African women born and raised in Africa who find themselves in Europe before they get married to an African man can be some of the most backwards, evil, white worshipping, white wannabe, desperate and disgusting creatures on this planet. They are anything but authentic.
Even African people born and raised in Europe who end up white washed avoid them, because they're just "different" in the wrong way.
Egag
What a load of bull. She is the smartest black person I know. Not a single evil bone in her body.

Level 5

Location hidden

#216 Oct 25, 2013
Toomis wrote:
<quoted text>
while you're at it why not:
Fresca
Mountain Dew
Dr Pepper
Orangina
Fizz
Freekee
Kinnie
Schweppes
Sodastream
Julmust
to name a few. I'm sure there's more
Hilarious. I can just imagine it! Freekee go and finish your homework! Don't touch that Orangina!!

Level 5

Location hidden

#217 Oct 25, 2013
Silverness wrote:
<quoted text>
My boyfriend made that point "Sophia is beautiful for a girl because it's more feminine than Alexandria" - he already sees himself calling her Fia or Sophie.
I love the name Hugo, it means Bright in Mind and Spirit and has just a touch of the German and French Heritage that he is. Julius is a splendid name but Alexander is a bit common where we will raise a family (should God wish). Thank you!
No, Sophia is a little too girly for you. Maybe if she looks more like you than Jerr then maybe just maybe. But in any case I do not see your daughter as a Sophia type.

Level 5

Location hidden

#218 Oct 25, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>the names you picked are ugly, pretentious euro-crap... you should give your baby american names...not some fked up white man's name like george or henry or samantha.
american names are like:
boys
-rayshawn
-amaru
-terrell
-jamarcus
-jamal
-tariq
-malik
girls
- latifah
- shaniqua
- tamika
- keisha
- khadijah
- rasheida
now, some african names are nice too...of course if your boyfriend is a wm, he'll probably want to name the kid Andrew or David or Beverly or Krystle or some stupid sh8t like that.
Excuse me, there is nothing wrong with the name Beverly!!!
Erika

Tauberbischofsheim, Germany

#219 Oct 25, 2013
for a Girl i like

Sofia / Sophia
Anastasia
Raina
Imani
Ebony

for a Boy ....

Jamal ,
Alexander ,
Aziz
Eliah

Level 5

Location hidden

#220 Oct 25, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
The names you have chosen show you bow to white supremacy. People would assume anyone called Hugo, Julia etc would be white.
How many black Judes do you know?
I like Imani, Ebony, Onyx, Judah, Ola, Amara, Leonie.
Onyx????
The Spanish kids would have a field day the first day of school.... Ola!!

Level 5

Location hidden

#221 Oct 25, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>"barack" obama might disagree with you, lol.
Yes, because "Barry" .... Never felt like he should change his name.

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#222 Oct 25, 2013
Albert B wrote:
I think Desmond is inexperienced when it comes to African women, and it's showing.
He thinks African women are just like black American women. Smh.
Take it from a British man who is African and who, because of family functions, knows African women well....
African women born and raised in Africa who find themselves in Europe before they get married to an African man can be some of the most backwards, evil, white worshipping, white wannabe, desperate and disgusting creatures on this planet. They are anything but authentic.
Even African people born and raised in Europe who end up white washed avoid them, because they're just "different" in the wrong way.
Egag
so, why is that?...what's wrong with these black african women that makes them so white-worshipping? is that part of the culture of some of these countries they come from?...didn't they get the memo that black culture is just as good as any other?

Level 5

Location hidden

#223 Oct 25, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> This also includes some in Hollywood and the deluded drugged out rock stars....With the huge amount of crap, that a kid has to battle thru, in growing up correctly....WHY would anyone saddle them with an, "I'm the Weird one" Name......There you go son...Good Luck Now!.....geezzzz...
I was wondering when someone was going to mention the Blues, Apples, Norths and Jermajestys of our world. lol

Level 2

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#227 Oct 25, 2013
Erika wrote:
for a Girl i like

Sofia / Sophia
Anastasia
Raina
Imani
Ebony

for a Boy ....

Jamal ,
Alexander ,
Aziz
Eliah
I love the name Eliah.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min sonicfilter 1,744,752
"Demon possession" - Is it real? 9 min THX Human Overlord 12
Blacks are racist to other black people aint no... 11 min Spinning 360 waves 3
Blacks don't know their true self value only wh... 15 min Yisraelite Suprem... 10
'Amazing Racist' Barbara Bush TROLLED 28 min Ms Mack 30
This White Man Is About To Bathe His Dogs 44 min Ttt 24
African-American Culture Is Backwards! (Jan '17) 51 min Dan Snow 22
Troop, What Does White Pride Represent To You? 51 min BillyDbigballer 22
Africa's Greatness ENRAGES the Alt-Right Haters... 5 hr BillyDbigballer 55
Starbucks Hate Victims Speak Out 5 hr Paul 99
Crackers Disrespect Black Man 9 hr Jake 47