are jewish people caucasian,eurasian...

are jewish people caucasian,eurasian or another ethnic race ?

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 20
Next Last

Level 4

Since: Feb 08

UK

#1 Feb 11, 2008
i would like to know anyones comment on this i always thought jews were white beacuse they look white but they come from the middle east so they could be eurasian but someone told me they are an entirely different race does any one has any knowledge on this and please no racisim there is too much of that on topix
Ray

AOL

#2 Feb 11, 2008
Jews are not white.

“mr snoop”

Since: Mar 07

"SOUTH LONDON BABY"

#4 Feb 11, 2008
my dad is isreali jewish..and he is not white.he has brown skin.thats all im gonna say because it gets on my nerves when people try to tell me what i am on here.....

Level 4

Since: Feb 08

Kingston Upon Thames, UK

#6 Feb 11, 2008
Wig Splitter wrote:
<quoted text>You don't need to define yourself you know what you are. People are so crazy and just want to rattle people's cages all the time. Ignore them they are just trouble makers.
i am not trying to rattle anyones cages or trying to cause trouble i have a little interest in anthropology because i would like to know how many races are there and what do call each group i am a black man so i come from the africoid group i know there are mongoloids,australoids,caucaso ids, but what surprised to learn is that indians are actualy dark caucasians same as persians they to are caucasians also they they might not look it on the outside but i heard geneticaly they are the same so on that note would n't jews also be part of the caucasian group geneticaly beacuse a lot of jews don't look any different from caucasians some jewish women have blonde hair and blue eyes and look no different from white

“aswad rajul min amerika”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#7 Feb 11, 2008
ubee wrote:
Most Jews of today are whites pretending to be Hebrews, not all but most.
Most of the Jews in Israel are Khazar Jews, AshkeNAZI Jews. The real Middle East Jews, the Sephardic Jews are secondclass citizens in Israel. They are the Semitic Jews not the Khazars. The Zionist Jews are AshkeNAZI, Khazar Jews therefore they are not Semitic people. The use of the word "anti-semetic" a tool created by the zionist ADL is fraudulent and used as a weapon of all who oppose or question Zionism or the Zionist state's(Israel) wrong doings. The only true semites are ARABS and Sephardim Jews. Khazaria is situated in Eastern Europe where even AshkeNAZI "Jewish" historians can trace their lineage to. There is no link to "Israel" whatsoever. The AshkeNAZI/ Khazar "Jew" is a 7th century convert to Judaism.
"I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty,(but thou
art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they
are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan."
Revelation 2:9, KJV
100% on point
Ashkenazi jews are white non semitic
Sephardic/Mizrahim jews are semetic(middle eastern origins)
Ethiopian Jews are black(also known as Falasha)
Michael

Melrose Park, IL

#8 Feb 23, 2008
"...Most of the Jews in Israel are Khazar Jews, AshkeNAZI Jews..."

You are WRONG!........

DNA Evidence

Most Jews, including Ashkenazi Jews, do not exhibit the oriental features of the Khazars, who were likely of Central Asian Turkish origin. Modern DNA studies on the Y chromosome of Jews worldwide have also discredited the Khazar origin theory for the vast majority of Jews, including the Ashkenazi.

A study published by the National Academy of Sciences found that "The results support the hypothesis that the paternal gene pools of Jewish communities from Europe, North Africa, and the Middle East descended from a common Middle Eastern ancestral population, and suggest that most Jewish communities have remained relatively isolated from neighboring non-Jewish communities during and after the Diaspora." [2]. Researchers express surprise at the remarkable genetic uniformity they found among modern Jews, no matter where the diaspora has become dispersed around the world. Contradicting the "mongrel" theory, DNA demonstrated substantially less inter-marriage among Jews over the last 3000 years than found in other populations.

"The results accord with Jewish history and tradition and refute theories like those holding that Jewish communities consist mostly of converts from other faiths, or that they are descended from the Khazars, a medieval Turkish tribe that adopted Judaism." [3][34]

Morever, "The analysis provides genetic witness that these communities have, to a remarkable extent, retained their biological identity separate from their host populations, evidence of relatively little intermarriage or conversion into Judaism over the centuries." Id. And another finding, paradoxical but unsurprising, is that by the yardstick of the Y chromosome, the world's Jewish communities are closely related to Syrians and Palestinians[35], suggesting that all are descended from a common ancestral population that inhabited the Middle East some four thousand years ago.

“LMAO @all the Haters!!!(:”

Since: Jan 08

Catania

#9 Feb 23, 2008
Why do ppl keep asking this???

Is being Jewish a race, nationality or religious identity?
Being Jewish is not a race

Being Jewish is not a race because Jews do not share one common ancestry or biological distinction. People of many different races have become Jewish people over the years.

Being Jewish is not a nationality

Being Jewish is not a nationality because Jews have been dispersed throughout the world for almost two thousand years. People of many different nationalities are Jewish.

Being Jewish is like being a citizen of a religious movement

Being Jewish means you are a part of a religious movement. However, the great majority of Jews become a part of the religious movement through birth and not due to their beliefs or actions. In this way, being Jewish is like being a citizen of a religious movement.

A Jewish identity is automatically bestowed on the babies of Jewish mothers (according to Orthodox and Conservative Judaism) and of Jewish mothers or fathers (according to Reform Judaism).

Since: Jun 07

Secaucus, NJ

#10 Feb 23, 2008
arkenfel wrote:
i would like to know anyones comment on this i always thought jews were white beacuse they look white but they come from the middle east so they could be eurasian but someone told me they are an entirely different race does any one has any knowledge on this and please no racisim there is too much of that on topix
The true Jews not the American Jews because American Jews are so watered down are Hebrews. Hebrew is the race of the true original race of people.
Alem

Plainfield, NJ

#11 Feb 23, 2008
Judaism is not an ETHNICITY or RACE..IT IS A RELIGION!!! If I change my religion from Christianity to Judiasm, that does not change the fact that I am Ethiopian. So yes, Judiasm is a religion.

“khamsa ou khamis”

Since: Dec 07

Brooklyn, New York

#12 Feb 24, 2008
Jewish people are a religious group-- not a racial one. Hebrews on the other hand is an ethnic group of semitic or middle eastern origin-- they are not european.

Since: Oct 07

chicago

#13 Feb 24, 2008
Just_meinkilleen wrote:
Why do ppl keep asking this???
Is being Jewish a race, nationality or religious identity?
Being Jewish is not a race
Being Jewish is not a race because Jews do not share one common ancestry or biological distinction. People of many different races have become Jewish people over the years.
Being Jewish is not a nationality
Being Jewish is not a nationality because Jews have been dispersed throughout the world for almost two thousand years. People of many different nationalities are Jewish.
Being Jewish is like being a citizen of a religious movement
Being Jewish means you are a part of a religious movement. However, the great majority of Jews become a part of the religious movement through birth and not due to their beliefs or actions. In this way, being Jewish is like being a citizen of a religious movement.
A Jewish identity is automatically bestowed on the babies of Jewish mothers (according to Orthodox and Conservative Judaism) and of Jewish mothers or fathers (according to Reform Judaism).
I'm not sure about 2,000 years the jews have been dispersed...

mabye more like 600 years

“LMAO @all the Haters!!!(:”

Since: Jan 08

Catania

#14 Feb 24, 2008
Morrison73 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure about 2,000 years the jews have been dispersed...
mabye more like 600 years
Would u mind explaining that to me? Why do u think 600?
Daryl

Manheim, PA

#15 Feb 27, 2008
Ashkenazi Jews are armneoid. They cluster close to Kurds and Armenians. That's Caucasoid.

Sephardic Jews are Mediterranean. They cluster close to Southern Europe and the Middle-East. That's also Caucasoid.

Anyone who says that Jews in general don't fit into the greater Caucasoid race doesn't understand anthropology.
chills

Forest Hills, NY

#22 Feb 27, 2008
sorry to tell the truth indians are not of the Caucasoid race. where do you get your information from wow blacks are the original hebrews the original jews whites are the cannite race the jews of today is nothing but white europeans came to america and other countries claiming to be the jews. this is what jesus was talking about
I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty,(but thou
art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they
are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan."
Revelation 2:9, KJV

and they know this they robbed the original jews of their claim and got paid for some stupid holocaust that should have been gave to the black race. but jesus will verify this and he will say the script 1 moore time and they will be judged on how they stoled from the childern of israel the original black people if you don't believe me look it up the true original jews thats spreaded out to the end of the earth.
trevontay

San Diego, CA

#25 Feb 29, 2008
haba deeba huba haga

Luv

Since: Jan 08

Alexandria, VA

#26 Feb 29, 2008
Good question. Many people confuse of this thing.

Jewish people are neither white nor black.
The jewish now a days ( in israel are mixed with whites ) many of the jews now a days are mixed with europeans.
But then there are also black jews which have been mixed with Africa ( mostly in Ethiopia) which they look completely black. They are called felasshas.

But in the ancient times.... in the time for Mosses, and the Abraham... and this generation those people DON'T look white and neither do they look black... they are in middle complexion with long beard. and longer faces.

But as you know now a days many of the people in the world are inter mixed .....
spicoli

Taiwan

#27 Mar 2, 2008
Chills dude-- you gotta read some real books once in awhile-- instead of those pamphlets people keep handing you on the street
aliyah

New York, NY

#29 Mar 6, 2008
being jewish has both ethnic connotations as well as being a religion. they are the descendants of isaac, jaboc and abraham. the ancient isrealites, judeans,so there are ethnic ties. but of course being in exile so long they mixed with other populations, especially the ashkenazim who make up over 80 percent of modern day Jewry. there are also sephardim the spanish and portugeuse jews, mizrahim, yemeni, iraqi, moroccan etc. jews of middle east and ethiopian jews, whom i guess would be mizrahim too. so, are they a race, not really, because their ancestors migrated and mingled to a certain extent with other people. but there are certain traits or characteristics that are jewish, a person can "look" jewish. many of them are dark haired and dark eyed. there are genetic disorders that affect them. etc. whether they are religious or not is another factor. even if a Jew is non practicing in Judaism, they are still a Jew. Just as a black person remains black. You can convert to the religion of Judaism, but would you have ethnic ties to Jews, no. It's really interesting.
HandsomeRandyBla ckLad

Toronto, Canada

#30 Mar 6, 2008
Jews were permitted in Major League Baseball from its 1869
inception,while acknowledged blacks like my grandfather were
barred until 1947.Thus,Jews are white people.

“In the Space Love Demands”

Since: Oct 07

Black Love USA

#31 Mar 6, 2008
Jews are racially White
Ethnically Semitic

Caucasians are people ONLY from or near that mountain region or their descendants.

Although it is done, people should not use White and Caucasian interchangably.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 20
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min FYVM 1,402,660
News Black therapist with hands up shot by cops whil... 7 min TranshumanX 100
Bbm pins 2016 21 min u make me laugh 5
Shots fired @ Mc Donald's in Germany 1 hr Go Blue Forever 18
white Jewish people talk down on white people a... 1 hr Moses 24
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr Moses 136,404
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Moses 47,264
Shoot all whites 2 hr bolle 25
More from around the web