Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 60
Next Last
MDJ

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#3 Oct 12, 2008
They could have ask the same question to whites, and they would have done the same as the blacks. It has nothing to do with color.

And what makes McCain, educated? Even if Mccain, won the Presidency, he would'nt give a fck about you. Dumbazz!
MDJ

Location hidden

#5 Oct 12, 2008
Really Oh Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course he wouldn't, I'm British.... "DUMBAZZ"
Why can't you blacks vote for the best man for the job, instead of letting race drive your dumb selves? One look at that video tells me that black people are not only DUMB.... They are also RACIST too, but only an idiot wouldn't have known that already.
When/if you black primates take over this world in thousands of years.... it's going to look a WHOLE lot like that film "Idiocracy."
It has EVERYTHING to do with colour because YOU "people" make it about colour.
Oh no btch! You make it about color and you made it about color. Look at the thread you created! Ummmm, dumbazz!

And why can't black people vote for Obama, simply because he very well maybe the better candidate. And Obama, just happens to be black. You mofo's are never satisfied, always complaining. Blacks this.....blacks that........and then your dumbazz is calling us primates....And for what? All because a black man is running for Presidency. You are an ignorant piece of schitt.....Obama, will not be able to do anything different then the Presidents before him. Approve a bill here and there........but seriously, with those old laws how much will he be able to change. You made it about race. RACIST! Don't blame it on black people!

I would vote for Obama, because he's the better candidate. So fck you! And if your british, smartazz! Then WTF, did you create this thread for..........what does American policies, have to do with you? Dummy! And a racist fool at that.......

Obama!
Obama!
Obama!

Lol! It's not that serious monkey!

Just because he's a black man and black people are voting for him. They are racist! Hahahahaha!!!! Well we can say the same thing about whites voting for the Presidents before him. THEY ALL WHERE WHITE!!!!!!!!!! You idiot! So should i call white people who vote for McCain racists because they voting for McCain, and not Obama, Dummy?
SueMe

Philadelphia, PA

#6 Oct 12, 2008
Well many people have insinuated that Barack Obama isn't so educated despite the fact that he graduated From Harvard. You can't make the assumpton that blacks are voting for Obama because he's black. I am voting for him because he's a democrat with views I can agree with. Mccain just scares me.

bozino
Level 6

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#7 Oct 12, 2008
MDJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no btch! You make it about color and you made it about color. Look at the thread you created! Ummmm, dumbazz!
And why can't black people vote for Obama, simply because he very well maybe the better candidate. And Obama, just happens to be black. You mofo's are never satisfied, always complaining. Blacks this.....blacks that........and then your dumbazz is calling us primates....And for what? All because a black man is running for Presidency. You are an ignorant piece of schitt.....Obama, will not be able to do anything different then the Presidents before him. Approve a bill here and there........but seriously, with those old laws how much will he be able to change. You made it about race. RACIST! Don't blame it on black people!
I would vote for Obama, because he's the better candidate. So fck you! And if your british, smartazz! Then WTF, did you create this thread for..........what does American policies, have to do with you? Dummy! And a racist fool at that.......
Obama!
Obama!
Obama!
Lol! It's not that serious monkey!
Just because he's a black man and black people are voting for him. They are racist! Hahahahaha!!!! Well we can say the same thing about whites voting for the Presidents before him. THEY ALL WHERE WHITE!!!!!!!!!! You idiot! So should i call white people who vote for McCain racists because they voting for McCain, and not Obama, Dummy?
Madam, You have just proven the Brits point. He played you like a drum. You have made a total fool of yourself, and should be ashamed of yourself.
The Internet

Calgary, Canada

#8 Oct 12, 2008
Whites think Obama is an A-rab. LOLOLOLOLOLO WHITEZ PIPPLEZ ARE DUMB!!!!11111eleveneleveneleve n
MDJ

Location hidden

#9 Oct 12, 2008
bozino wrote:
<quoted text>
Madam, You have just proven the Brits point. He played you like a drum. You have made a total fool of yourself, and should be ashamed of yourself.
Oh god! Hush!
MDJ

Location hidden

#12 Oct 12, 2008
Really Oh Really wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have a problem with that, but the video is PROVING that that's not why y'all are voting for him.
I'd be perfectly happy if all those stupid black clowns would have simply answered like intelligent people and sounded off a bunch of reasons why HE IS THE BETTER CANDIDATE. Not agree with the guy asking the questions that Sarah Palin would make a great VP and Obama made the right choice picking her LMAO!!!!!!!!!!1111
Fucking RETARDS.
Please leave it alone. Because those people sounded intelligent as they could..........i thought it was silly to trick them because they are black people voting for a black man. But you and others still would have judged them. It would not have made a difference. You know it and i know it.

It would have been fair if they would have done it to white people. Then i wonder if you would have created this thread. And if you are British, like you claim. Then why do you care what happens here? You are going to call black people racist for voting for a black man no matter what..........You guyz, need to look in the mirror at yourselves, before you come at us.
Debbie

Calgary, Canada

#13 Oct 12, 2008
Really Oh Really wrote:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v= GqAiarOhC2U
Can you believe the NERVE of that one black woman saying McCain seems UNEDUCATED??
Black people never cease to embarrass their dumb selves!
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!
That is soooo funny, and sooooo true. This is my first post, but i've read a lot, and its really funny watching the monkeys try and act smart. lol. The real sad thing is, curious george may well get in. I'm soooo glad I live in canukistan, where our negro population is less than 2%. You human whites in the states should buy guns, and plenty of ammo. Your in for a MAJOR chimpout.
SueMe

Philadelphia, PA

#14 Oct 12, 2008
Really Oh Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you know what, then I'm happy. You are an intelligent black woman.... which I'm sorry to say is EXTREMELY RARE.
But if you are voting for Obama because you genuinely agree with the mans policies, then FANTASTIC.
Thanks. Well yes that is what it is. I also would've voted for President Kennedy and President Clinton if I was of age at that time. I however did have the chance to vote for Kerry.
SueMe

Philadelphia, PA

#15 Oct 12, 2008
Debbie wrote:
<quoted text>
That is soooo funny, and sooooo true. This is my first post, but i've read a lot, and its really funny watching the monkeys try and act smart. lol. The real sad thing is, curious george may well get in. I'm soooo glad I live in canukistan, where our negro population is less than 2%. You human whites in the states should buy guns, and plenty of ammo. Your in for a MAJOR chimpout.
See why do you have to be so mean. The person in the video is a total stranger to us anyway. No human is a primate so please stop.

ReallyohReally

“That's not CHOCOLATE, dummy!”

Since: Jul 08

...Classic!

#16 Oct 12, 2008
Really Oh Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you know what, then I'm happy. You are an intelligent black woman.... which I'm sorry to say is EXTREMELY RARE.
But if you are voting for Obama because you genuinely agree with the mans policies, then FANTASTIC.
I don't get it.

You even SOUND like me.

And distinctly UNlike the person to whom I referred there.

Will you accept a sincere apolgy for what transpired this morning on the "quick question" thread?

Because I truly AM sorry I said what I did, before I knew the truth.
MDJ

Location hidden

#17 Oct 12, 2008
Debbie wrote:
<quoted text>
This comment makes you as silly and ignorant as you claim blacks are..........what was the purpose of this comment? Go up to any black girl or a black boy and call them a monkey to there face. And please, come back and tell me what happen! I promise, nothing won't happen to you! LOL!

Mack the Great

Since: May 07

Fort Washington, MD

#18 Oct 12, 2008
Really Oh Really wrote:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v= GqAiarOhC2U
Can you believe the NERVE of that one black woman saying McCain seems UNEDUCATED??
Black people never cease to embarrass their dumb selves!
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!
PROOF REALLYORREALLY IS A DUMBASS!

http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii25/yanks...

ReallyohReally

...Classic!

#20 Oct 12, 2008
MDJ wrote:
<quoted text>
This comment makes you as silly and ignorant as you claim blacks are..........what was the purpose of this comment? Go up to any black girl or a black boy and call them a monkey to there face. And please, come back and tell me what happen! I promise, nothing won't happen to you! LOL!
You KNOW you're wrong.
An isolated negro will cheese for the white man. There's NO chestbeating unless there's a troupe around for support.
YOU know it, I know it....we ALL know it.
kneegers

Plymouth, MN

#23 Oct 12, 2008
Most Dangerous Cities in America:
1) Detroit-81% black, 10% white
2) St. Louis-51% black, 42% white
3)Flint-53% black, 40% white
4)Oakland-35% black, 23% white
5)Camden-53% black, 7% white
6) Birmingham-73% black, 23% white
7)North Charleston-49% black, 43% white
Memphis-61% black, 33% white
9) Richmond, Ca.- 36% black, 21% white
10) Cleveland- 51% black, 38% white

ReallyohReally

...Classic!

#25 Oct 12, 2008
The Last Emperor wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, it takes a big person to apologize when they're wrong. Apology accepted my brother, I'll gladly change my name for you.
=)
NO!!! Put it back....I liked the fact that fools like Grape Ape couldn't even tell it wasn't me!

ReallyohReally

...Classic!

#27 Oct 12, 2008
The Last Emperor wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, but it's not really the thread for it. Let's try to stick to the topic of why black people are soooooooo dumb and why they're so racially biased, PLEASE.
Here's my contribution to returning to the topic...
bappie wrote:
<quoted text>P.S. I AM STILL VOTING FOR OBAMA. WHY? CAUSE HE'S BLACK! AND IT'S HIGH TIME WITH US FREE LABOR, FIGHTING IN WARS, PAYING TAXES, ETC., THAT WE GOT A SAY IN THIS COUNTRY! SO, I DON'T GIVE TWO SHYXTS WHAT YOU OR ANYBODY SAYS, ESPECIALLY RACIST WHITE PEOPLE, THAT JUST MAKES US WON'T TO VOTE FOR BARACK MORE!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TVU2M292O7V9D...
Post #14
ObamaMama wrote:
<quoted text>
.....and that is just a terrible name you use.
He gonna win, and not you or anybody can stop that now!
What name you gonna use then...his name will be "President Obama" the son of Mother Africa...finally we have the dream come true for all of us!
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TUHG26SA5QRO6...
Post #62

Just like Mickey D's...
I'm LOVIN it!!

“SEXY BOY”

Level 1

Since: Mar 08

Philadelphia,PA

#28 Oct 12, 2008
The Last Emperor wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, but it's not really the thread for it. Let's try to stick to the topic of why black people are soooooooo dumb and why they're so racially biased, PLEASE.
SO Y da fxck R U bYTCHES UP IN R fxckin SHYT THEN???

N im not him im his broda bytch

put Ptown Philly up durr.
MDJ

Location hidden

#29 Oct 12, 2008
Really Oh Really wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG.... Are you HONESTLY defending those DUMBASSES opinions and comments???? You HONESTLY think they sounded intelligent as they explained how Obama made the right choice in picking Sarah Palin as his VP???
You sound just as DUMB as those black people. It PAINS me to see people as retarded as you and those on that video.
I don't really care about your election, but I look for any excuse to expose black peoples racial bias. The thing about you people is you only care about yourselves and when it comes to electing leaders of countries, that is EXTREMELY dangerous. You aren't voting for him because of his policies, you're voting for him because he has some black blood in him. I doubt you even know his running mate (now's your chance to Google search his name, lol)
I have NO problem with intelligent blacks like Sue in this thread, but it's a shame that those blacks are so rare.
And my location is under my username, if you were SMART, you'd have known that and not said "British as you claim."
OMG! You missed my point as expected, trying to be a smartazz! I SAID!!!! They sound intelligent as they could! I did'nt say i agree with them or they were right! Now did i? LISTEN!!!!! And READ!!!!! Calm down and slow it down! First of all! I'm BLACK!!! Love every minute of it! By far am i a monkey!! I'm not even a registered, voter. Because for me.... I really don't give a flying flap! But OBAMA, should be President for the American people! ALL PEOPLE of all nationalities! He a man first! Politician second. Regardless, of his color he had his own mind. Because i''m black, do you think i can call him. And say, "hey Obama", i'm black my man can you abolish taxes? Think you idiot! NOOOOO, i can't do that........i can't even do it while he's a Senator. So what in god's name are you white people talking about? He should be the President of the United States, and govern for all people and follow the laws and the policies of the government. It has nothing to do with color, man!

I'm voting for him because he has black blood? Hahahahaha!!! Let's be real! I don't even know him! Hahahahaha!!!!! He still is the better candidate.

When any man run for President and abolish taxes, then i will register to vote. So far, it's not that serious and i don't care. You don't know me to judge me!

Oh and you care damnit! You care a lot! Your insults, in your comments prove you care!

Well since your exposing! What about the whites, voting for Obama, huh?
MDJ

Location hidden

#30 Oct 12, 2008
ReallyohReally wrote:
<quoted text>
You KNOW you're wrong.
An isolated negro will cheese for the white man. There's NO chestbeating unless there's a troupe around for support.
YOU know it, I know it....we ALL know it.
Well the KKK, had support themselves. They don't beat there chest untill they have support. So what's your point? You know it! I know it! We all know it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 60
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mom from interracial Cheerios commercial pregna... 5 min Hmm 30
I love women but hate women who hate themselves... 9 min Spinning 360 waves 3
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 11 min FireFellow44 52,355
Trump has Melania and black men don't 12 min White 31
The real reason black men hate white men 19 min White 24
I'm a sissy for massa 19 min sissyblack 9
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 20 min JCPete 1,745,669
James Shaw, the 29-year-old hero from Waffle Ho... 52 min FireFellow44 104
Africa's Greatness ENRAGES the Alt-Right Haters... 2 hr Trollslayer 78
Melania get yourself a Black Man!!! 2 hr SoSoSorry89 327