Who else thinks its awful for kerry w...

“I am an awesome person”

Level 7

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#2453 Jun 10, 2013
pearlofagirl wrote:
one of these days that wanna be white girl kerry Washington is gonna cry.
an her tommin days will be over
Just as happens to most BW wanna be WW, lol.

“Beautiful Princess.....”

Level 6

Since: Jan 08

Los Angeles, CA.

#2454 Jun 10, 2013
Tim from Evanston wrote:
<quoted text>Just as happens to most BW wanna be WW, lol.
I think you want to be a WW. You big black fat bald uncle Fester.

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#2455 Jun 10, 2013
berriesgalore wrote:
<quoted text>
What parts do you agree with and get then?
I'm going to attempt more clarity....
-Halle is not a bw. Blacks are not different than any other race. It takes two of a kind to make one of a kind. Black man and black woman make blackness. There is no other way to achieve this. No different than any other race of people.
-Halle, because of social reasons, has chosen to identify as black. I don't blame her for this and if I were in her shoes looking to become a "star", I would most certainly go with what would benefit me the most (well not me because my integrity wouldn't allow me- but I get it nonetheless). Anyway, genetics are what counts at the end of the day and genetically she is not a bw..she claims black because of social conditioning to do so. Her genetics however are not black. She is GENETICALLY not a bw.
What does this mean? It means blacks, mainly bw, shouldn't take on the negatives of what she does. It's very stupid to do so as these folks don't take on the negatives of what bw do nor the negatives of what blacks as a whole do. Know when to separate; know when to include.
If you find the role she did was demeaning..fine, that is your right. However, saying it's because she's black is not accurate.
Okay...you know what? You're obviously crazy.

Level 8

Location hidden

#2456 Jun 10, 2013
Bychance37 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually Halle herself said that when she looks in the mirror she sees a black woman. She said that as a child her mother taught her that she would be seen as black because physically she was black. It has nothing to do with "social reasons" Furthermore why doesn't Mariah Carey for the same social reason's see herself as black? She has the exact same mix as Halle.
What I don't understand is why is it so hard for people to accept the fact that she identifies as black? That she doesn't choose to escape it and why should she? Paula Patton has the same mix and mindset as Halle. I don't get why people get so caught up in the fact that she doesn't want to be other, she chooses black and that is her right. It's not up to you, what you think is what you think. What she thinks and says and identifies as it what matters. Why are people still arguing about this, the woman is black, her father is black or was and that is how she identifies, people need to come to terms with it. And stop projecting what they think she should choose on her. LOL damn!
Lets peradventure that Halle DID esteem herself as being something other than Black...the current social structure which is very much steeped in white supremacy would always regard Halle as Black too. Again, if this were not so, Halle would have won an Oscar for something a lot more creative & thoughtful than "Monster's Ball".

Level 8

Location hidden

#2457 Jun 10, 2013
Bychance37 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLOLOL!!!

“I am an awesome person”

Level 7

Location hidden

#2458 Jun 10, 2013
Bychance37 wrote:
<quoted text>
Says Olive Oyl afraid to post her ugly picture. And nope I love being a BM just fine thank you. lol. Mad I wouldn't give you the time of day huh Olive Oyl.

“dreams”

Level 2

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#2459 Jun 10, 2013
Bychance37 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a white female friend that is clearly white and claims to be Indian (native American). I've heard whites name various nationalities, I'm German, Irish, Scottish you name it. Everyone does that. Latino will mention Spanish or Italian or whatever they have in them. The question is why does it bother people when black people do it? Especially if it's true. Not all black people look the same, have the same coloring, eye color, hair color or texture, clearly there are mixtures. People need to get over it. Look up celebrities on mixed.com or a site like that and you will see people like Angelina Jolie claiming their white as well as Indian heritage. It's not only black people.
And at one time Mariah and Vin Diesel (who looks like a light skinned black man) wouldn't even claim their black heritage because they didn't want it known. So basically she was trying to pass as a WW. But that's okay I guess. They cast Dwayne Johnson as everything but black in movies and surround him with white folks and he is Samoan and Black, not anything else. But that's okay too. SMH WE need to argue about Halle Berry being proud of identifying as a black woman because seriously why the hell would she want to do that. That's what you don't get huh?
Black is a race. Black is not a nationality nor ethnicity. You say Mariah was obviously attempting to pass as a ww but where is your proof where shes actually called herself a ww? I bet if she ever pulled that stunt her own white mother would have beat her asS. There is no race on this earth besides black who are actually told by outsiders that they have no right to determine who is one of them. As a matter of fact, not even ethnicities allow anyone that type of liberty. You don't believe me? Fine...just test it. You will learn quickly other groups take that sort of stuff very seriously.

Level 6

Los Angeles, CA.

#2460 Jun 10, 2013
Tim from Evanston wrote:
<quoted text>Says Olive Oyl afraid to post her ugly picture. And nope I love being a BM just fine thank you. lol. Mad I wouldn't give you the time of day huh Olive Oyl.
I have nothing in common with Olive Oyl you brain dead meat sack. And I wouldn't even crack a smile at you in spite of your disability big boy. Even though I know boys like you love to think BW are wishing you wanted us. I personally think it's a blessing. I don't want some sloppy self loathing big boy running behind me crying like a big bytch begging for my attention. I applaud your wife, the fact that she could put her pride aside to have some drooling Dum Dum step and fetch her morning paper and make sure she doesn't live in a trailer like her parents and siblings. Boy that girl got lucky, I know they all wish they could find a big dummy like you. But I think most can't stand the smell of their own vomit while having to look in your big dumb face and smelling you rotten breath while your face was suspended over their face. Must be like screwing Black Baby Huey. Duh I LOVE YOU!!! HU HU HU Ahhhhhhhh! YUCK!

In fact your flat wife is probably more like an Olive Oyl than ANY black woman. Either that of some big shapeless square like you.

Level 6

Los Angeles, CA.

#2461 Jun 10, 2013
berriesgalore wrote:
<quoted text>
Black is a race. Black is not a nationality nor ethnicity. You say Mariah was obviously attempting to pass as a ww but where is your proof where shes actually called herself a ww? I bet if she ever pulled that stunt her own white mother would have beat her asS. There is no race on this earth besides black who are actually told by outsiders that they have no right to determine who is one of them. As a matter of fact, not even ethnicities allow anyone that type of liberty. You don't believe me? Fine...just test it. You will learn quickly other groups take that sort of stuff very seriously.
LOL in fact Mariah's mother is white and according to Mariah's sister her mother along with Tommy Matola told her never to speak of her race. So wrong again, they wanted her to appeal to white folks as well as black.

What ethnicities are you referring to. Have you ever view Telemundo? Or seen a Bollywood film, those people don't put their dark people on screen unless they represent the bad guy. They put the people with light skin and light eyes in the spotlight trying to convince the world that they are white too. Seriously, you can't be serious!

“dreams”

Level 2

Location hidden

#2462 Jun 10, 2013
Bychance37 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL in fact Mariah's mother is white and according to Mariah's sister her mother along with Tommy Matola told her never to speak of her race. So wrong again, they wanted her to appeal to white folks as well as black.
What ethnicities are you referring to. Have you ever view Telemundo? Or seen a Bollywood film, those people don't put their dark people on screen unless they represent the bad guy. They put the people with light skin and light eyes in the spotlight trying to convince the world that they are white too. Seriously, you can't be serious!
You are still missing it. When did she claim to be a ww? That's my point. Why are her choices mixed or black? Why was she told not to speak of race and not told to tell the world she was a ww?

There is no race or culture on this earth who allows just anyone to claim them. All you have to do is test it out.

Level 6

Los Angeles, CA.

#2463 Jun 10, 2013
berriesgalore wrote:
<quoted text>
You are still missing it. When did she claim to be a ww? That's my point. Why are her choices mixed or black? Why was she told not to speak of race and not told to tell the world she was a ww?
There is no race or culture on this earth who allows just anyone to claim them. All you have to do is test it out.
I didn't say she called herself a WW, why are you forcing that? Where did I say that? Indians claim to be Aryans, Latinos claim to be white all the time.

“dreams”

Level 2

Location hidden

#2464 Jun 10, 2013
Bychance37 wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say she called herself a WW, why are you forcing that? Where did I say that? Indians claim to be Aryans, Latinos claim to be white all the time.
There are white latinos. Never heard of Indians claiming Aryans...however again those aren't races..they are ethnicities.

“dreams”

Level 2

Location hidden

#2465 Jun 10, 2013
Bychance37 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm pushing the ww thing because my point is she isn't claiming to be a ww for a reason. And those reasons are stern ones.

Level 6

Los Angeles, CA.

#2466 Jun 10, 2013
berriesgalore wrote:
<quoted text>
There are white latinos. Never heard of Indians claiming Aryans...however again those aren't races..they are ethnicities.
You've never heard an Indian from India claim to be Aryan? Okay well I guess one learns something new everyday. Indian people are in Asia therefore I guess they can be classified as Asian. But different from Oriental type Asians, that why I said Indian.

As far as Latinos go if I can look at someone and know they are an ethnic type then they aren't white IMO.

Level 6

Los Angeles, CA.

#2467 Jun 11, 2013
berriesgalore wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm pushing the ww thing because my point is she isn't claiming to be a ww for a reason. And those reasons are stern ones.
A woman that works at my mom's dental office looks like this and calls herself white. I don't think anyone would confuse her with a WW.
http://www.pri.org/stories/politics-society/s...

A lot of people come to this country and think that because they aren't black that they are white.

Even if Mariah doesn't claim to be white Halle identifies as black and that is her right. What is wrong with that?
Black Deal

United States

#2469 Jun 11, 2013
berriesgalore wrote:
<quoted text>Black is a race. Black is not a nationality nor ethnicity. You say Mariah was obviously attempting to pass as a ww but where is your proof where shes actually called herself a ww? I bet if she ever pulled that stunt her own white mother would have beat her asS. There is no race on this earth besides black who are actually told by outsiders that they have no right to determine who is one of them. As a matter of fact, not even ethnicities allow anyone that type of liberty. You don't believe me? Fine...just test it. You will learn quickly other groups take that sort of stuff very seriously.
White folks made race shit
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#2471 Jun 11, 2013
Tim from Evanston-Bychance37-MACEO wrote:
<quoted text>Says Olive Oyl afraid to post her ugly picture. And nope I love being a BM just fine thank you. lol. Mad I wouldn't give you the time of day huh Olive Oyl.
MACEO

Most folks don't know Jethro, Festus or Olive Oyl!

How old are you almost 60 years old right? LMAO

“I am an awesome person”

Level 7

Location hidden

#2472 Jun 11, 2013
Bychance37 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have nothing in common with Olive Oyl you brain dead meat sack. And I wouldn't even crack a smile at you in spite of your disability big boy. Even though I know boys like you love to think BW are wishing you wanted us. I personally think it's a blessing. I don't want some sloppy self loathing big boy running behind me crying like a big bytch begging for my attention. I applaud your wife, the fact that she could put her pride aside to have some drooling Dum Dum step and fetch her morning paper and make sure she doesn't live in a trailer like her parents and siblings. Boy that girl got lucky, I know they all wish they could find a big dummy like you. But I think most can't stand the smell of their own vomit while having to look in your big dumb face and smelling you rotten breath while your face was suspended over their face. Must be like screwing Black Baby Huey. Duh I LOVE YOU!!! HU HU HU Ahhhhhhhh! YUCK!
In fact your flat wife is probably more like an Olive Oyl than ANY black woman. Either that of some big shapeless square like you.
Awwww you mad? Go and let mommy kiss that boo boo Olive Oyl. Until your cowardly butt proves otherwise I will call you Olive Oyl. My wife is not a rail, she has curves, the body of a sista but keep trying to guess, lol. Don't worry I don't like females that have stinky smelling v--agina like yourself so I would not want to get near you Olive. Keep trying to guess about me kid, HA HA HA!!!!!!!
Thinking About It

Washington, DC

#2473 Jun 11, 2013
We white people are the best. Accept it. Kerry did.

“ News”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2474 Jun 11, 2013
Bychance37 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a white female friend that is clearly white and claims to be Indian (native American). I've heard whites name various nationalities, I'm German, Irish, Scottish you name it. Everyone does that. Latino will mention Spanish or Italian or whatever they have in them. The question is why does it bother people when black people do it? Especially if it's true. Not all black people look the same, have the same coloring, eye color, hair color or texture, clearly there are mixtures. People need to get over it. Look up celebrities on mixed.com or a site like that and you will see people like Angelina Jolie claiming their white as well as Indian heritage. It's not only black people.
And at one time Mariah and Vin Diesel (who looks like a light skinned black man) wouldn't even claim their black heritage because they didn't want it known. So basically she was trying to pass as a WW. But that's okay I guess. They cast Dwayne Johnson as everything but black in movies and surround him with white folks and he is Samoan and Black, not anything else. But that's okay too. SMH WE need to argue about Halle Berry being proud of identifying as a black woman because seriously why the hell would she want to do that. That's what you don't get huh?
You notice she never did say what defines black, however when I asked someone to elaborate on their statement, BM + BW = Black People, which would really mean that Malia and Natasha Obama aren't black, she asked what more was there to elaborate? However she wants to insist that Halle Berry isn't black, when she still fails to define what black is, other than those sellout images fed to us by the media.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Grey Ghostmoron 1,405,098
Black slaves breastfed white babies. (Jul '12) 25 min julia 218
DNC Convention: Bernie supporters WALK OUT prom... 31 min RMG El Rey de Tra... 2
White Crime: Few Comments (Sep '09) 32 min 2 Dogs 3,547
.....................WHY I'm WITH HER! 36 min RMG El Rey de Tra... 3
Dear White People 39 min 2 Dogs 264
ALL Imperialism Tool White Institutions being D... 40 min End of White Era 3
I am Calling all the US whites European Americans 2 hr Moses 76
What race are Somalis? (Aug '07) 5 hr Moses 14,529
The DNC Convention 11 hr No Pants Suit 56
Pence fixing to DUMP Trump? 12 hr iamcuriousnow 41
More from around the web