**** Miss America 2013 Dating BM

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

New Zealand

#2225 Jan 19, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't post 1 samoan that doesn't have flat noses and what do you mean by good hair?
Are you revealing your self hate?
Most Samoan's are part Melenesian anyway's most Samoan's aren't self hater's like you! No wonder you never visit the Samoan forum because they probably hate you.
You're a self hater that denies your ancestry..
samoans have good hair.. Its asian not melanesian trait.. No self hate.. The truth.. Maria tutaia, how she half melanesian, janine tuivati, talosaga tautai, jerome ropati, leonard peters, david lemi.. Like me The lucky 1s.. Look at james johnson.. The outsider

Level 2

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#2226 Jan 19, 2013
BigsmokE8 wrote:
<quoted text>Stop crying, I don't even believe that character is black and you and I know you can find a black guy to worship your azz.
Who's "crying"? Crying over *Topix*?? LoL.:) I made a statement in referral to his statements calling White women "cave b#tches". I responded to that in a calm, reasonable manner (as usual) since I would fall under the category of "cave b#tch" by persons who use such slurs. That's "crying" to you?-smh-:)

I don't *want* a black guy; I have a *wonderful* White fiance whom I met when I was 15 (I just turned 30 last month; I've always sworn that I'd never get married before 30: until I had finished my education and surgical residency, and had done much traveling without concerns such as children). We're going to Italy in 2014, actually. We just finished a second trip to Ireland last August. He proposed to me on our first trip to Ireland (with a princess cut diamond and knife edge platinum band from *Tiffany & Co*, I'll add, because I *adore* my ring).

By the way, I have no idea what Black Deal is, but by judging by his posts, anyone can come to a conclusion.

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#2227 Jan 19, 2013
glamglam wrote:
<quoted text>You need to go suck a cck and get off all these men in this thread dkks inc this indian part black part who the eff cares about dude you won't shut the heck up about! fo real!
And you need to stop stalking me and worrying about what I say you ugly skin bleaching h8.
glamglam

Bristol, UK

#2228 Jan 19, 2013
Black - Famous wrote:
<quoted text>
Man, the BROTHER IS BLACK.
Only jealous irbw, honkeys and buttfckers want to say otherwise.
Just can't understand why irbw are so much fkd up about who a black man dates or who this black man is fking.
Irbw have said they don't want us, yet they just the thought of our deeks penetrating a white chick gives them a fking stroke.
In all fairness to sexyblkwoman if this was the other way round a black woman like him, Yup would be the first one to say she was not black and bring up some stories about how wm only go for mixed women like Halle, Mariah or some other bs and so would a few bm. However since it's not a big deal who cares if some bm want to see him as black, those crazy women don't need to go on about for 2000 pages, that's what's up.

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Location hidden

#2229 Jan 19, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>again.. Am i black like u.. And thats melanesian trait.. So some samoan do have that ur african like nose.. But i keep saying how does jerome ropati look like wesley snipes..
I don't know who Jerome is but there are Samoan's here and yes they have west African/Mele features flat noses and big lips and BIG bodies..

“Black”

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Elite

#2230 Jan 19, 2013
I'm starting to believe that Bm are making black women look bad in the dating ir DPT, because it lowers the desirability of bw even more:)

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

New Zealand

#2231 Jan 19, 2013
BigsmokE8 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're supposed to be a man of ''Christ'', you see you people of religion are simply idiots.
Saved!
lol its topix.. If people didnt make fun of me or my race.. I wouldnt b here.. Lol

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Location hidden

#2232 Jan 19, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>samoans have good hair.. Its asian not melanesian trait.. No self hate.. The truth.. Maria tutaia, how she half melanesian, janine tuivati, talosaga tautai, jerome ropati, leonard peters, david lemi.. Like me The lucky 1s.. Look at james johnson.. The outsider
i DON'T know who they are I just know it's a fact that majority of Samoan's have Mele admixture which you deny it.

Samoan's look like they have the hair that 99 percent of the worlds population has so can you please tell me how does Samoan's have better hair than anyone else?

And are you trying to claim that Melesnian's have bad hair?

If so explain why.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#2233 Jan 19, 2013
Lady Greensleeves wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's "crying"? Crying over *Topix*?? LoL.:) I made a statement in referral to his statements calling White women "cave b#tches". I responded to that in a calm, reasonable manner (as usual) since I would fall under the category of "cave b#tch" by persons who use such slurs. That's "crying" to you?-smh-:)
I don't *want* a black guy; I have a *wonderful* White fiance whom I met when I was 15 (I just turned 30 last month; I've always sworn that I'd never get married before 30: until I had finished my education and surgical residency, and had done much traveling without concerns such as children). We're going to Italy in 2014, actually. We just finished a second trip to Ireland last August. He proposed to me on our first trip to Ireland (with a princess cut diamond and knife edge platinum band from *Tiffany & Co*, I'll add, because I *adore* my ring).
By the way, I have no idea what Black Deal is, but by judging by his posts, anyone can come to a conclusion.
Black Deal is actually a black american female.

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Location hidden

#2234 Jan 19, 2013
Yup wrote:
<quoted text>
You are looking foolish as always. To proclaim there is no AA man that looks like this Black man in question, is retarded. Have you seen all AA Black men? You are clearly a mental midget.
http://a4.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/2...
It must burn you up knowing this brother has Miss America on his arm huh? lol.
Question what was the point of your photo? The guy in front of the white guy is obviously Charmel because he has an East Indian look to him like most Douglas I know what AAM look like however you living in Canada don't know what AAM look like and i can tell you 9 times out of 10 AAM don't look like Charmel.

Million man march.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...

Up above are AAM..

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#2236 Jan 19, 2013
BW need to leave this alone. She seems a really sweet woman. Very talented.. loves the brothers. So more than likely she probably likes BW as well.

Most of the time non black women that date black men are very nice and accepting of black women.. Where as the handful of non bm that date bw are generally as racist and hateful as they come.
glamglam

Bristol, UK

#2238 Jan 19, 2013
Lady Greensleeves wrote:
<quoted text>
People do sure make up some stories in this place lmao!

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Location hidden

#2235 Jan 19, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>lol its topix.. If people didnt make fun of me or my race.. I wouldnt b here.. Lol
No one hardly if ever talk's about Samoan's all the Samoan thread's have been created by you.

You're not even a real Samoan you don't even come from Samoa or speak the language.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

New Zealand

#2237 Jan 19, 2013
Frank wrote:
Now, if some idiot with african blood doesn't want to claim me, fine...I don't need em'!
Personally, I claim ALL black people...regardless of nationality, as my BROTHERS and SISTERS, and if some MORON thinks they're "too good for me", FINE!!!!
Get outta my face!
I will survive!
lol frank.. I would consider a bm great.. If he was like me.. If u love being a bm.. U would embrace it.. Thats fa a samoan way.. Ur a good guy frank.. Lol.. Bm r my brothers and whites

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Location hidden

#2240 Jan 19, 2013
glamglam wrote:
<quoted text>
In all fairness to sexyblkwoman if this was the other way round a black woman like him, Yup would be the first one to say she was not black and bring up some stories about how wm only go for mixed women like Halle, Mariah or some other bs and so would a few bm. However since it's not a big deal who cares if some bm want to see him as black, those crazy women don't need to go on about for 2000 pages, that's what's up.
You do realize that me and Capree aren't the only one's on this thread? there were Some Trinis here and another Haitian that is saying the same thing that I said.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#2241 Jan 19, 2013
Black women. Seriously.. For your sakes... Please stop the Ir campaigning and bashing black men and worshipping men of other races.

It has done you no good and only driven more black men to non black women... who are EAGERLY waiting for a BM.

And Brotha's, give bw a shot. They are not all that bad. Some can be "reprogrammed".

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

New Zealand

#2242 Jan 19, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know who Jerome is but there are Samoan's here and yes they have west African/Mele features flat noses and big lips and BIG bodies..
u discribing ur self.. Again, how does maria tutaia look like a bw.. She has good hair.. Please show me.. Show me how jerome ropati looks like a bm.. In fact.. Melanesians have ur features and look like u

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

New Zealand

#2243 Jan 19, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
No one hardly if ever talk's about Samoan's all the Samoan thread's have been created by you.
You're not even a real Samoan you don't even come from Samoa or speak the language.
yes i am.. Isnt it sad.. U can make fun of samoans.. Mixed with melanesian blood.. I dont.. James johnson is half black.. And have all those features u say.. When i keep tellin u.. Samoans majority look asiatic.. Janine tuivati.. Is what we call.. Polynesian samoan.. Eat humble pie.. Bye, see u blacks can learn.. Dont have 2 act like animals 2 get ur point across ha ha ha ha

“The Love Below”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

ATL

#2244 Jan 19, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
umm what is it? i never heard of it.
I meant i2b1. Its my paternal haplo group. Im doing the 23andme ancestry test. All my info is not in yet.

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Location hidden

#2245 Jan 19, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>u discribing ur self.. Again, how does maria tutaia look like a bw.. She has good hair.. Please show me.. Show me how jerome ropati looks like a bm.. In fact.. Melanesians have ur features and look like u
Who is Maria Tutaia? And if she is mixed I suggest you reframe from using her because she doesn't look like the average Samoan.

Again who is Jerome? And if he is mixed I suggest you stop using him because the average Samoan man doesn't look like him if he is mixed.

Samoan's on average have flat big noses and big lips.

You all look no different from Melenesian's who also share features of west African's.

And what do you mean by good hair?

Samoan's have the same hair texture as many Indian's East-North African's Euros Amerinidna's so what makes Samoan's hair better?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 3 min Moses 47,857
How can you tell a white guy likes you? (Jun '07) 5 min Ethereal 9 44
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Yeah 1,419,324
49er QB Colin Kaepernick is WAKING UP 7 min MICHA 42
The White Devil is Brilliant 9 min RMG EL Rey de Tra... 7
BM arrested in fatal stabbing of two nuns in Mi... 13 min ape5 18
Good News! KKK endorses Bill Clinton's wife! 15 min RMG EL Rey de Tra... 12
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 26 min Moses 519
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 3 hr bluestreak returns 250
*Breaking* Teamsters endorse Hillary Clinton!!! 7 hr Monica Lewinsky 2016 21