**** Miss America 2013 Dating BM

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

New Zealand

#2205 Jan 19, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Samoan Irish you have already revealed your self hate you wannabe ugly White moose.
You wouldn't want to go there with stereotypes because people still look down on alot of you Islanders.
nope self hate would deny my asian nose and eyes my light brown skin and good hair.. Lol.. Again.. U makin me look like wesley snipes how.. Lol how can people look down on us when we r godly people.. Oppisite.. Lots of people admire fa a samoan values

“Black”

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Elite

#2206 Jan 19, 2013
Frank wrote:
The mixed brother from Trinidad married an AA woman and I believe they had some children.
Like I said, even though he was mixed and from Trinidad, he was considered as BLACK.
Man, the BROTHER IS BLACK.
Only jealous irbw, honkeys and buttfckers want to say otherwise.

Just can't understand why irbw are so much fkd up about who a black man dates or who this black man is fking.

Irbw have said they don't want us, yet they just the thought of our deeks penetrating a white chick gives them a fking stroke.

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#2207 Jan 19, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>asian noses r smaller lol.. Stop discribing bernie mack.. We not black like that.. Again.. David lemi, lo lo lui how we look black... Micheal jordan, wesley snipes.. How we look like bm..
Samoan's aren't East Asian's so stop comparing yourself to East Asian's. Samoan's have bigger noses than blacks which is why I was calling you Shrek because you all have huge noses..

I just told you so stop repeating yourself Samoan's have big noses and big lips you really look no different from west African's and Island Melenesian's except for the fact that you're light skin.

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#2208 Jan 19, 2013
glamglam wrote:
<quoted text>Lmao! he's part Indian but you can see he's part black and more on that side than Indian. C'mon let bm have this, why you trying to take away something that might make them happy lol, just let them have this and you can get on with your life with your Caucasian, Sexyblkwoman with her vibrator and sbt with the voices in her head and learn to live and let live, lmbao!
This B*tch is ret*arded and probably an ugly skin bleacher like most of her ilk.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#2210 Jan 19, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>So???
All I said was that he is BLACK, meaning that he has AFRICAN BLOOD IN HIM!!!!!
I went to school with a "mixed" looking black man from Trinidad, but he was still counted as a BLACK BROTHER to me!(as well as OTHER AA's)
I never desputed he had some African blood but he also is half trini so black men can not just jump on his coattails and claim what he does or the women can get as your own.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

New Zealand

#2209 Jan 19, 2013
If we looked down.. Blacks wouldnt claim dawyne as biraical.. Like whites.. They would say he look.. Samoan.. U b so ashame how he looks.. He he..
Yup

Hamilton, Canada

#2211 Jan 19, 2013
Capree wrote:
Charmel Maynard's racial identity is (drumroll please!)officially from a Trinidad and Tobago family.
http://showbizdaily.net/celebrity-bio/charmel...
So you stupid black men keep on claiming this man because it will avail you nothing!
So now being from Trinidad and Tobago is a racial identity? LMBAO.

http://a4.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/2...

Pick out the Black men. lol. I see three Black men.

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#2212 Jan 19, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
Lol sbw.. Samoans r renowed 4 last names.. Malietos r a royal family with melanesian blood.. So they will take ur african feature.. The tui clan do not and r pure polynesian.. Lol.. Janine tuivaiti 2 talosaga tautai.. Asiatic flat nose light skin and good hair..
You can't post 1 samoan that doesn't have flat noses and what do you mean by good hair?

Are you revealing your self hate?

Most Samoan's are part Melenesian anyway's most Samoan's aren't self hater's like you! No wonder you never visit the Samoan forum because they probably hate you.

You're a self hater that denies your ancestry..

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#2213 Jan 19, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>nope self hate would deny my asian nose and eyes my light brown skin and good hair.. Lol.. Again.. U makin me look like wesley snipes how.. Lol how can people look down on us when we r godly people.. Oppisite.. Lots of people admire fa a samoan values
You're not East Asian so why are you claiming to be? obviously you have self hate because you deny you have any Melenesian admixture.

Yes you look like a light skin Wesley Snipes.

In fact your nose and lips are bigger than his.

Godly people? I mean really? Most of your island's and even your own country is controlled and ran by whites.

You all are the opposite of Godly and if there are Samoans who think like you they're obviously unintelligent..
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#2214 Jan 19, 2013
Black - Famous wrote:
<quoted text>
Man, the BROTHER IS BLACK.
Only jealous irbw, honkeys and buttfckers want to say otherwise.
Just can't understand why irbw are so much fkd up about who a black man dates or who this black man is fking.
Irbw have said they don't want us, yet they just the thought of our deeks penetrating a white chick gives them a fking stroke.
LMAO!!!!

I agree!

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#2215 Jan 19, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
If we looked down.. Blacks wouldnt claim dawyne as biraical.. Like whites.. They would say he look.. Samoan.. U b so ashame how he looks.. He he..
Why are we ashamed? lol you're the one trying to claim a Half black/half samoan man smfh you should be ashamed most Samoan men are on the fat side rather than the buff side.
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#2216 Jan 19, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
I never desputed he had some African blood but he also is half trini so black men can not just jump on his coattails and claim what he does or the women can get as your own.
You're not making sense!!!!

ALL african blood, REGARDLESS of NATIONALITY, is BLACK BROTHERS and SISTERS to me!!!!!

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#2217 Jan 19, 2013
BigsmokE8 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're supposed to be a man of ''Christ'', you see you people of religion are simply idiots.
Saved!
Samoan Irish is just plain st*pid I guess he think's he is cool with white's if he tries to perpetrate white racism against black's.

The honest truth is he just makes himself look st*pid.. Samoan's and other Islander's aren't even relevant..

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#2218 Jan 19, 2013
It's not a big deal, black men always date attractive intelligent non black women. I think the "fat ww" myth has finally met its demise as now it's basically impossible to get anyone to believe that ugly white women are the only ww black men get.

When Black men date out, they normally get top notch non black women.

I do though however think that black men shouldn't date out as much.
glamglam

Bristol, UK

#2219 Jan 19, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
This B*tch is ret*arded and probably an ugly skin bleacher like most of her ilk.
You need to go suck a cck and get off all these men in this thread dkks inc this indian part black part who the eff cares about dude you won't shut the heck up about! fo real!
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#2220 Jan 19, 2013
Yup wrote:
<quoted text>
So now being from Trinidad and Tobago is a racial identity? LMBAO.
LOL!!!!

Good point!

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#2221 Jan 19, 2013
glamglam wrote:
<quoted text>Lmao! he's part Indian but you can see he's part black and more on that side than Indian. C'mon let bm have this, why you trying to take away something that might make them happy lol, just let them have this and you can get on with your life with your Caucasian, Sexyblkwoman with her vibrator and sbt with the voices in her head and learn to live and let live, lmbao!
LMAO!!!!!!!!

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

New Zealand

#2222 Jan 19, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Samoan's aren't East Asian's so stop comparing yourself to East Asian's. Samoan's have bigger noses than blacks which is why I was calling you Shrek because you all have huge noses..
I just told you so stop repeating yourself Samoan's have big noses and big lips you really look no different from west African's and Island Melenesian's except for the fact that you're light skin.
again.. Am i black like u.. And thats melanesian trait.. So some samoan do have that ur african like nose.. But i keep saying how does jerome ropati look like wesley snipes..
Yup

Hamilton, Canada

#2223 Jan 19, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are getting your panties in the knot and trying to ride the dck of this Dougla Carib mean that has nothing to do with you AT ALL.
Oh please you ret*arded c00n! Stop trolling under canada because it's obvious you're not Canadian you half wit!
Seal a real black man was with a White woman do you think i was questioning if he was black?
It's just fun making fun of ret*ard's like you that get an ego boost just because some mixed man that(you all perceive as black) Got a White woman, lol.
Like I said there are next to NO AAM that look like this fellow, i already posted up the million man march and other photos of AAM.
You are looking foolish as always. To proclaim there is no AA man that looks like this Black man in question, is retarded. Have you seen all AA Black men? You are clearly a mental midget.

http://a4.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/2...

It must burn you up knowing this brother has Miss America on his arm huh? lol.
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#2224 Jan 19, 2013
Now, if some idiot with african blood doesn't want to claim me, fine...I don't need em'!

Personally, I claim ALL black people...regardless of nationality, as my BROTHERS and SISTERS, and if some MORON thinks they're "too good for me", FINE!!!!

Get outta my face!

I will survive!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min caterwaul 1,567,901
STFU So-called WHITE Feminists 3 min Yisraelite Suprem... 2
Another video of a ww racially abusing a bm. C... 13 min Yisraelite Suprem... 26
Why do white women enjoy anal sex so much? (Mar '11) 32 min Yisraelite Suprem... 348
News a Unit cohesiona and how ita s been used to jus... 36 min Dillion 2
New evidence of non human DNA found in black Af... 37 min Harrisson 72
Yisraelite Supremacist Impersonators 🛑 39 min Yisraelite Suprem... 3
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 1 hr Fun Facts 933
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 1 hr luvher 1,555
This young black man has officially returned. 8 hr SlayWithTheTruth 31
More from around the web