**** Miss America 2013 Dating BM

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#2185 Jan 19, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>what percious.. We l√łok like wesley snipes or james johnson lol.. Am i black tar like u..
Yes you do! Many of you have flat noses and big lips the only difference is your light complexion and your loose curly hair.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

New Zealand

#2186 Jan 19, 2013
glamglam wrote:
<quoted text>
She needs to hush up for real on these ir threads, whenever I check it's her, capree and sbt making them 10 million pages long. It's embarrassing fo shizzle!
i can shut her up.. Cause i aint black, if i got 2 use raical slurs or sterotypes in the process.. So b it.. Truth will reveal her self hate

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#2187 Jan 19, 2013
bokeem wrote:
<quoted text> man black women are in the archives totally forgotten
My husband (who is Caucasian)and I just got through almost laughing ours to death,lol over you black clowns trying to claim the Indian guy.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

New Zealand

#2188 Jan 19, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
NO I don't and obviously you don't understand.
jerome ropati looks like what bm.. Lol unless u want 2 compare fat blacks with samoan 1s lol..
Harold

Torrance, CA

#2189 Jan 19, 2013
If he's not black, that makes me an Aryan albino! Damn, and all this time I've been passed over for promotions, hated for dating WW, called 'Brother Man', etc, etc, for nothing!
Capree wrote:
Charmel Maynard's racial identity is (drumroll please!)officially from a Trinidad and Tobago family.
http://showbizdaily.net/celebrity-bio/charmel...
So you stupid black men keep on claiming this man because it will avail you nothing!

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Location hidden

#2190 Jan 19, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
Sbw ur bm get attention 4 worshipping ww.. So where r bw on the scale.. Lol i dont compare my race with urs.. Cause we dont look like niccas or act like em
Don't go there because you know aswell as I do that Samoan's are NON EXISTENt in the GLOBAL community. Meaning that BLACK'S ARE ABOVE Samaons.

But yes Samoan's have flat noses and big lips.

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Location hidden

#2191 Jan 19, 2013
glamglam wrote:
<quoted text>You're coming across jealous here which might not be ur intention, is he your man?? There is nothing to be jealous about plain and simple and you're right we're not related because I don't have sad people getting all over irate about nada in my familia. Check urself for real!
Am I your business? This is a forum and i'm free to give my opinion on anything and everything i want.

The sheer st*pidity of black's trying to claim mixed race people is just that st*pidity.

Jamaican girl I can give two shid's about your opinion comprehend?

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

New Zealand

#2192 Jan 19, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you do! Many of you have flat noses and big lips the only difference is your light complexion and your loose curly hair.
again, asiatic have flat noses.. As 4 lips that varys.. Again r u gonna use a pure polynesian man or a mix mela 1... The polynesian man is long face.. Not negriod understand.. Halley berry is half white.. She not ayran

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Location hidden

#2193 Jan 19, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>i can shut her up.. Cause i aint black, if i got 2 use raical slurs or sterotypes in the process.. So b it.. Truth will reveal her self hate
Samoan Irish you have already revealed your self hate you wannabe ugly White moose.

You wouldn't want to go there with stereotypes because people still look down on alot of you Islanders.
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#2194 Jan 19, 2013
Capree wrote:
Charmel Maynard's racial identity is (drumroll please!)officially from a Trinidad and Tobago family.
http://showbizdaily.net/celebrity-bio/charmel...
So you stupid black men keep on claiming this man because it will avail you nothing!
So???

All I said was that he is BLACK, meaning that he has AFRICAN BLOOD IN HIM!!!!!

I went to school with a "mixed" looking black man from Trinidad, but he was still counted as a BLACK BROTHER to me!(as well as OTHER AA's)

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Location hidden

#2195 Jan 19, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>jerome ropati looks like what bm.. Lol unless u want 2 compare fat blacks with samoan 1s lol..
What are you talking about?

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Location hidden

#2196 Jan 19, 2013
glamglam wrote:
<quoted text>
She needs to hush up for real on these ir threads, whenever I check it's her, capree and sbt making them 10 million pages long. It's embarrassing fo shizzle!
LOL and you need to mind your d*mn business I mean really Who the fck are you? LOL to many trolls on topix worried about what the next person is doing smfh.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

New Zealand

#2197 Jan 19, 2013
Lol sbw.. Samoans r renowed 4 last names.. Malietos r a royal family with melanesian blood.. So they will take ur african feature.. The tui clan do not and r pure polynesian.. Lol.. Janine tuivaiti 2 talosaga tautai.. Asiatic flat nose light skin and good hair..

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Location hidden

#2199 Jan 19, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>again, asiatic have flat noses.. As 4 lips that varys.. Again r u gonna use a pure polynesian man or a mix mela 1... The polynesian man is long face.. Not negriod understand.. Halley berry is half white.. She not ayran
Nonsense because Samoan's hardly look like Korena's or Chinese or Japanese.

The asiatic's that have feature's that look like many west African's look no different from them minus skin complexion.

Just like the Khoi look's no different from Japanese the only thing is their skin complexion and they look more like them than Samoan's do.

Like I said Samoan's have facial feature's of black people flat noses big lips some of them even have big bodies like the women, have big thighs and breast.
glamglam

Bristol, UK

#2200 Jan 19, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
My husband (who is Caucasian)and I just got through almost laughing ours to death,lol over you black clowns trying to claim the Indian guy.
Lmao! he's part Indian but you can see he's part black and more on that side than Indian. C'mon let bm have this, why you trying to take away something that might make them happy lol, just let them have this and you can get on with your life with your Caucasian, Sexyblkwoman with her vibrator and sbt with the voices in her head and learn to live and let live, lmbao!

“Black”

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Elite

#2198 Jan 19, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
Sbw ur bm get attention 4 worshipping ww.. So where r bw on the scale.. Lol i dont compare my race with urs.. Cause we dont look like niccas or act like em
A race where little boys are harvested into women as early as 11.
I mean really, who would want to associated to sub-humans like this?
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#2201 Jan 19, 2013
The mixed brother from Trinidad married an AA woman and I believe they had some children.

Like I said, even though he was mixed and from Trinidad, he was considered as BLACK.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#2202 Jan 19, 2013
Harold wrote:
If he's not black, that makes me an Aryan albino! Damn, and all this time I've been passed over for promotions, hated for dating WW, called 'Brother Man', etc, etc, for nothing!
<quoted text>
LOL!

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

New Zealand

#2203 Jan 19, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't go there because you know aswell as I do that Samoan's are NON EXISTENt in the GLOBAL community. Meaning that BLACK'S ARE ABOVE Samaons.
But yes Samoan's have flat noses and big lips.
asian noses r smaller lol.. Stop discribing bernie mack.. We not black like that.. Again.. David lemi, lo lo lui how we look black... Micheal jordan, wesley snipes.. How we look like bm..

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

London, UK

#2204 Jan 19, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
And you're supposed to be a man of ''Christ'', you see you people of religion are simply idiots.

Saved!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What music are you listening to right now? (Sep '08) 8 min MICHA 35,828
why are white women obsessed with black men (Sep '07) 22 min Ann 730
My black co-workers are soooooo lazy. (Sep '10) 27 min Eraser 110
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 44 min Yeah 1,509,131
Ask this honky. A truthful answer to any racial... 54 min Ttt 1
Why are black people so ugly? (Mar '16) 1 hr Sjdjsjjssjjs 16
RMG : Was there surveillance at Trump Tower ? 1 hr Mr oH 43
NUNES ~ Backs Down ~ 1 hr Mick 15
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 3 hr Ben 2,078
Why Are Black People So Greedy And Selfish? 3 hr Clayton Bigsby 23