Level 2

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2065 Jan 18, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>It say's page not found so if you can repost it for me I'll take a look, but I agree with you! These people will claim Boris Kudjo and other biracial men, I like to call people what they are if they are biracial than they are biracial.
I do not know what is going on with your end but the link works from here or if its still not working for you then type "Dougla dedication islandmix" in google and it will come up

http://www.islandmix.com/backchat/f6/dougla-d...
Ipman

Waldorf, MD

#2066 Jan 18, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>the thoughts of foolish men do not matter to wise kings.. God made u black and gave u a black queen.. And here u r worshipping a half breed hindi and a ww.. How sad is that..
God didn't give me a black queen. He blessed me with many white and Latina queens. From the bottom of my heart I thank him for that.
Ipman

Waldorf, MD

#2067 Jan 18, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
You bm pick on bw because they are ur equals.. U cannot do that 2 any other men.. Cause we are kings.. U slaves will always serve ur white mastas.. Even when ur white mastas set u free..
I don't see anyone here picking on black women. What I do see is a insecure non black bitch whining about who us black men laying the pipe too. For a man who claims to have so much wisdom you should have known that slavery has been over for many, many years. The only person I serve is myself.
Harold

Anonymous Proxy

#2068 Jan 18, 2013
People become simply *unglued* when brothers get between the legs of WW. Especially BW, but, recently WM too. So much for them not caring who anyone sleeps with...

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#2069 Jan 18, 2013
Ipman wrote:
<quoted text> There are black men and women with two black parents that look more biracial than he does. Why do you care if we claim him or not? It's none of your business. I've only been here for a hour. Already it's obvious that you're the typical angry, unattractive, overweight, jealous black bitch.
Those black men and women are multigenerational mixed for 1 for 2 this man isn't mixed with white like the typical mixed groups/biracial's in America this man is mixed with Indian, finding an AAM that look's like him is slim to none.

LOL this man is none of your business you silly koon! He isn't even AA in the first place so while you're riding his dck you need to get one you DL c*ck blower!
Ipman

Waldorf, MD

#2070 Jan 18, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Those black men and women are multigenerational mixed for 1 for 2 this man isn't mixed with white like the typical mixed groups/biracial's in America this man is mixed with Indian, finding an AAM that look's like him is slim to none.
LOL this man is none of your business you silly koon! He isn't even AA in the first place so while you're riding his dck you need to get one you DL c*ck blower!
If you want to seperate black people into subgroups then go right ahead. To me the man looks AA. You have every right to disagree.

How angry you are it seems to me that you need some dick. When the last time you had the opportunity to suck some dick? I can bet it's been long time. Let me give you some advice. Lose the attutide, stop acting like a wild animal, and maybe you might find a desperate man who might be willing to give you what your 300 pound body been craving.
Ipman

Waldorf, MD

#2071 Jan 18, 2013
Harold wrote:
People become simply *unglued* when brothers get between the legs of WW. Especially BW, but, recently WM too. So much for them not caring who anyone sleeps with...
I think a lot of white men and black women are jealous. They hate to see a black man and white woman happy together.

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Location hidden

#2072 Jan 18, 2013
Ipman wrote:
<quoted text> If you want to seperate black people into subgroups then go right ahead. To me the man looks AA. You have every right to disagree.
How angry you are it seems to me that you need some dick. When the last time you had the opportunity to suck some dick? I can bet it's been long time. Let me give you some advice. Lose the attutide, stop acting like a wild animal, and maybe you might find a desperate man who might be willing to give you what your 300 pound body been craving.
Really? Do I need to post a crowd full of BM? I can tell you right now that there are next to NO AAM that look like this dude.

AAM usually have flat noses brown-dark skin and nappy hair they don't have high bridge noses they don't have loose curly to straight hair, so cut the sh*t koon! He isn't AA in the first place!

How ugly black and st*pid we know you are you shouldn't be calling anyone 300 pound you oversized beach whale blubbery lipped DL homo phaggot!

Get off this man's nut sack! He wouldn't even sp*t on your thirsty arse if you were on fire!

Focus on getting a white woman yourself instead of trying to claim this man because he managed to get a piece of a$$ that you never could get!

Level 2

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2073 Jan 18, 2013
Ipman wrote:
<quoted text>If you want to seperate black people into subgroups then go right ahead. To me the man looks AA. You have every right to disagree.

Omg you guys are too stupid this guy is not even from the United States Of America. He is not an AA or your brother for god sake smh.

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#2074 Jan 18, 2013
Frank wrote:
Check out this racist thread:
"Slavery was not that bad"---By sassyntrashy
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TTT3RV0FVPHHI...
I remember that thread...

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Location hidden

#2075 Jan 18, 2013
Emprezz wrote:
<quoted text>
Omg you guys are too stupid this guy is not even from the United States Of America. He is not an AA or your brother for god sake smh.
LMFAO! Exactly!

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#2076 Jan 18, 2013
Ipman wrote:
<quoted text> There are black men and women with two black parents that look more biracial than he does. Why do you care if we claim him or not? It's none of your business. I've only been here for a hour. Already it's obvious that you're the typical angry, unattractive, overweight, jealous black bitch.
Please, show respect to the lady, bro...
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#2077 Jan 18, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Do I need to post a crowd full of BM? I can tell you right now that there are next to NO AAM that look like this dude.
AAM usually have flat noses brown-dark skin and nappy hair they don't have high bridge noses they don't have loose curly to straight hair, so cut the sh*t koon! He isn't AA in the first place!
How ugly black and st*pid we know you are you shouldn't be calling anyone 300 pound you oversized beach whale blubbery lipped DL homo phaggot!
Get off this man's nut sack! He wouldn't even sp*t on your thirsty arse if you were on fire!
Focus on getting a white woman yourself instead of trying to claim this man because he managed to get a piece of a$$ that you never could get!
MACEO

Femicide is the second largest killer of Black women! Its not always arguments and fights; many times its Black men insecurities.

Reading Ralph Richards Banks books, he said many Black males are ghetto from growing up in streets and Black women who are educated have "Different values" which cause it.

Many times the Black women who have "Faith" in Black men end up being destroyed by them! They get angry because Black men use their money to chase White women, won't work, Father other outside children and get bitter at her for being successful and hate her for it.

Black men want "Things' from Black women. Like Jeff wanted his White wife to buy him a New Car.......some Black men will have demands when the money is better spent on private schools for further Advancement in life!

Black men like yourself who are "Uneducated" don't see that and think its a waste of money but you sit at your marginal jobs bitter when you can't get a successful Black woman who's attractive to accept you as is!

Its not only the lack of income and your "Capped off"; its also the values are different as well as exposure!

It the reasons why you "Whine, cry bitterly online" hating on Black women rather than do something to invest in yourself!

There lies the difference between you and the White man! You don't create; you whine and act like a childish Boy having a temper tantrum because you didnt' get the "Candy" when you haven't earned it!

LMAO
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#2078 Jan 18, 2013
Emprezz wrote:
<quoted text>
MACEO

Are you that lonely that you have to talk to your profiles night after night? LMAO
Ipman

Waldorf, MD

#2079 Jan 18, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
If you really believe that then you don't know many AAM. Us AAM vary in skin complexion and factually features.

Lets make something clear. I never said he was AA. I don't care if he's black. I said he looks AA to me. You the one who got your grandma panties in bunch. I can careless who's dating who. I only concern myself with who laying the pipe too. At the same time I can give any man props for pulling a beautiful woman.

It was really mean of me to make insensitive comments about your below average looks and extra large body with your dating situation and all. Not everybody is blessed with my good looks and charm.
Ipman

Waldorf, MD

#2080 Jan 18, 2013
Emprezz wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said he was AA. Learn how to read homie.
Ipman

Waldorf, MD

#2081 Jan 18, 2013
Lucifer The Nationalist wrote:
<quoted text>
Please, show respect to the lady, bro...
I haven't seen a lady in this forum yet. What I have seen is a bunch of angry, bitter, fat, weave wearing, ghetto hoes.

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Location hidden

#2082 Jan 18, 2013
Ipman wrote:
<quoted text> If you really believe that then you don't know many AAM. Us AAM vary in skin complexion and factually features.
Lets make something clear. I never said he was AA. I don't care if he's black. I said he looks AA to me. You the one who got your grandma panties in bunch. I can careless who's dating who. I only concern myself with who laying the pipe too. At the same time I can give any man props for pulling a beautiful woman.
It was really mean of me to make insensitive comments about your below average looks and extra large body with your dating situation and all. Not everybody is blessed with my good looks and charm.
Cut the crap! Most AAM are brown to dark the outliers are light skin and most of them have features common to many west African's flat noses and nappy hair.

He doesn't look AA because next to NO AA have Indian ancestry. Believe me nothing I said about you was wrong in the least, you are a hideously ugly Bruce Bruce beach whale looking DL koon.

Don't obsess over this man to much he is clearly taken.
Ipman

Waldorf, MD

#2083 Jan 19, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Cut the crap! Most AAM are brown to dark the outliers are light skin and most of them have features common to many west African's flat noses and nappy hair.
He doesn't look AA because next to NO AA have Indian ancestry. Believe me nothing I said about you was wrong in the least, you are a hideously ugly Bruce Bruce beach whale looking DL koon.
Don't obsess over this man to much he is clearly taken.
That is where you are wrong. AAM come in different skin colors and facial features. There is a large percentage of black men who fit your description and there is a large percentage of black men who do not. Like I said before he looks like an AA to me.

You 100% wrong about me but I know I'm 100% right about you. Your nasty attitude and bitterness says it all. I find it funny that you not once disputed anything I said about you. LOL

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#2084 Jan 19, 2013
Ipman wrote:
<quoted text> I don't see anyone here picking on black women. What I do see is a insecure non black bitch whining about who us black men laying the pipe too. For a man who claims to have so much wisdom you should have known that slavery has been over for many, many years. The only person I serve is myself.
no man would want 2 b a bm, u look in the mirror u want 2 b white or latino man.. 2 bad u black.. Stop being a slave.. Lol.. Love ur black features..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Even the Oscars Reflect People's Dislike of BM/... (Mar '14) 3 min sassyntrashy 266
Many HISPANICS think they're WHITE 3 min Raynaldo 96
Mr. Brown 4 min GetRealMichael 96
Ferguson Grand Jury and History 5 min Vinnyo 90
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Right 1,127,175
Obama's Air Campaign: Radio Interviews to Get O... 10 min Walt Kowalski 1
When It's Appropriate for Bi-racials To Claim T... 15 min idiot 2
Another High School shooting 28 min sONE 26
17 yr old Black kid lynched for dating white woman 3 hr Suebi212 317

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE