**** Miss America 2013 Dating BM
-AAA-

Waller, TX

#1951 Jan 18, 2013
Lola wrote:
<quoted text>I would pretty much consider them like an AA since its all they know being brought up by AA society
Both have Caribbean moms that raised them; They aren't AA.
-AAA-

Waller, TX

#1952 Jan 18, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly! What's sad is some of these men aren't AA like the OP Desmond and Loom's.. They're trying to make AA look bad, we know what our people look like.
The Non-AA Blacks need any excuse to talk about AAs. I mean how many AAs actually posted on this thread? 4? 5?... Its insane!
Lola

Gastonia, NC

#1953 Jan 18, 2013
-AAA- wrote:
<quoted text>
Both have Caribbean moms that raised them; They aren't AA.
We still consider them yanky children because they were not born and raised in the islands. They cannot actually tell you common things in the islands society, Did not actually go to school there and know all the history etc they know american history. Most likely dont even know things like meaning of the flag colors in the island neither. Read bimbo.
-AAA-

Waller, TX

#1954 Jan 18, 2013
Lola wrote:
<quoted text>We still consider them yanky children because they were not born and raised in the islands.
Well they aren't AA because they don't have two AA parents...

Level 2

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1955 Jan 18, 2013
-AAA- wrote:
<quoted text>The Non-AA Blacks need any excuse to talk about AAs. I mean how many AAs actually posted on this thread? 4? 5?... Its insane!
This is exactly what I had been talking about before AAA, trying to divide people that belongs to your race and looks no different from you. Even though our culture is different people still see us as the same negroes. I sure do not tell people to get off the Haitian forum because they are not Haitian. Its stupid af.

The so called BM that this thread is talking about is not even an AA. He is actually a Caribbean person. Get a clue for once child.
Bigsmoke

London, UK

#1956 Jan 18, 2013
-AAA- wrote:
<quoted text>
The Non-AA Blacks need any excuse to talk about AAs. I mean how many AAs actually posted on this thread? 4? 5?... Its insane!
Really?

Well there's; you, SEXYBLKWOMAN, sassyntrashy, Unique2, vampiYAH stabB, MsNewNew, Carol, aZiya, Capricorn Black, MrAnderson9, Redefined, Abdurratln, PANMA19, Brngthtrth2u, Capree, Blaq Honey, Soul_Electronica, Swade, CANDAYMAMA, dev143..... That's 20 on the top of my head.

Clearly the vast majority of characters on here are ethnic ''African Americans''.

Level 2

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1957 Jan 18, 2013
Actually the OP of this thread was not even Disaster Looms or Desmond. It was actually Yup.
-AAA-

Waller, TX

#1958 Jan 18, 2013
Emprezz wrote:
<quoted text>This is exactly what I had been talking about before AAA, trying to divide people that belongs to your race

Even though our culture is different people still see us as the same negroes.

I sure do not tell people to get off the Haitian forum because they are not Haitian.
I'm not talking about race Emprezz.

And History... Anyway, who cares what others see us as? Its not about race.

Wait until 60% of the posters posting there aren't Haitian... You would get a little annoyed.
Lola

Gastonia, NC

#1960 Jan 18, 2013
-AAA- wrote:
<quoted text>
We do not give a hootie because apparently you all are fascinated by someone of my nationality and had to make a thread on him joke is on you all! The man dating miss america is from the twin island republic of Trinidad and Tobago :) how you like that?
-AAA-

Waller, TX

#1961 Jan 18, 2013
Lola wrote:
<quoted text>We do not give a hootie because apparently you all are fascinated by someone of my nationality

The man dating miss america is from the twin island republic of Trinidad and Tobago :) how you like that?
There are absolutely 0 AAs on the Trinidadian forum... No AA is paying attention... But guess what, you're here...

Miss America is Ugly... Look at what this AA man, Trevor Freeland, pulled:

Lina Axmacher, Miss World Sweden Bikini Model...

http://www12.0zz0.com/2013/01/11/14/378186647...

http://www12.0zz0.com/2013/01/11/14/386525659...

http://www12.0zz0.com/2013/01/11/14/456652614...

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#1962 Jan 18, 2013
Yup wrote:
<quoted text>
Well of course there are WM who will be willing to date or even marry a BW. The problem is most times these WM are the type who couldn't get a WW or even Asian women. Even the nerdy or awkward WM go all the way to Asian to get a submissive asian before they settle for one of you. They go to the slums of Asia in large numbers.
It is about quality not quantity. And even with that, WM/BW marriages are rare.
It's about the quality! More black women are better educated, have better jobs and are more stable than our male counter-parts. The whole world have seen the great loyality of black women. Black women having to be both mom and dad to their child because of black dead beat dads and forever trying to uplift loser black men. Other men except black men, can see that black women are strong, loyal, family oriented and attractive.
ashanti king

Drexel Hill, PA

#1967 Jan 18, 2013
-AAA- wrote:
<quoted text>There are absolutely 0 AAs on the Trinidadian forum... No AA is paying attention... But guess what, you're here...

Miss America is Ugly... Look at what this AA man, Trevor Freeland, pulled:

Lina Axmacher, Miss World Sweden Bikini Model...

http://www12.0zz0.com/2013/01/11/14/378186647...

http://www12.0zz0.com/2013/01/11/14/386525659...

http://www12.0zz0.com/2013/01/11/14/456652614...
I don't see you giving whites the same bs you give non aabm. Inferior complex perhaps

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#1968 Jan 18, 2013
UruEuWauWau wrote:
<quoted text>
Uoassap, bro?! ;-) He doesn't look like a dougla?! ;-D & how's that? ;-) Let's check it out. ;-D
- dark Caribbean dougla dude w/ very Amerindian facial traits ;-)
is.gd/y9gz6A
- more Indian lookin' Caribbean dougla dudes
is.gd/WO5cny
is.gd/XlRdk4
is.gd/UfOp6u
- & then ya have a mixed Caribbean family somewhat reflectin' yo'
situ8ion. ;-D Where ya have a dark Afro-Caribbean old man
is.gd/GDtKon
- a light Indian motha ;-)
is.gd/G70POT
- & when ya mix the two ya get a light Caribbean dougla daughter lookin'(sexy) like this ;-D
is.gd/PViN75
- however, my personal choice would be a sexy Caribbean dougla chick w/ a slight E.Asian admixture on motha's side, lookin' like this ;-)
is.gd/2l1cTC
Yo, stay always sharp, bro. ;-)
you links never work for me:).. you know i've seen lots of dougla men and women. many have a strong mixed black/indian look to them, a distinctive exotic look that's easy for me to tell they dougla. but this particular guy, if i saw him walking down the street, i would assume was aa.

Level 8

Location hidden

#1969 Jan 18, 2013
ashanti king wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see you giving whites the same bs you give non aabm. Inferior complex perhaps
AAA is a troll who likes to c/s racist posts against aa. dude's a clown who thinks ppl can't see he's a white boy.

Level 8

Location hidden

#1970 Jan 18, 2013
UruEuWauWau wrote:
<quoted text>
Uoassap, bro?! ;-) He doesn't look like a dougla?! ;-D & how's that? ;-) Let's check it out. ;-D
- dark Caribbean dougla dude w/ very Amerindian facial traits ;-)
is.gd/y9gz6A
- more Indian lookin' Caribbean dougla dudes
is.gd/WO5cny
is.gd/XlRdk4
is.gd/UfOp6u
- & then ya have a mixed Caribbean family somewhat reflectin' yo'
situ8ion. ;-D Where ya have a dark Afro-Caribbean old man
is.gd/GDtKon
- a light Indian motha ;-)
is.gd/G70POT
- & when ya mix the two ya get a light Caribbean dougla daughter lookin'(sexy) like this ;-D
is.gd/PViN75
- however, my personal choice would be a sexy Caribbean dougla chick w/ a slight E.Asian admixture on motha's side, lookin' like this ;-)
is.gd/2l1cTC
Yo, stay always sharp, bro. ;-)
this girl here, who someone posted earlier has a very strong dougla look or what an american would call a 'what are you' look:
http://bymystique.com/pictures/2012/05/vashti...

it's very unlikely an american would ask that guy 'what are you?'. they'd just naturally assume he was aa.
Lola

Gastonia, NC

#1973 Jan 18, 2013
Trinitodeworld wrote:
Well I mean they look Dougla and different just not mostly exotic as in outrageous beauty I know some real ugly ones back home
So your trying to play us Dougla girls lol whatever you say. we're the best though.

Level 8

Location hidden

#1974 Jan 18, 2013
Trinitodeworld wrote:
<quoted text>
All Dougla's are not exotic looking bro I can tell you that lol...no offense to Lola btw
haha,.. true, i've seen some duds. but when they come out right, they really come out right!
Bigsmoke

London, UK

#1975 Jan 18, 2013
What is a black person?

Can anyone provide me with the universally accepted definition of what being black is?

Reality is you really can't. LOL!

“>3 =O”

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

los angeles

#1977 Jan 18, 2013
The guy is biracial, and the girl is ok I guess. Good for him.

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#1979 Jan 18, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
he's a high powered broker for j.p. morgan. not exactly your everyday brother.. so his standards are likely gonna be very high.
Well, his INCOME is high. Who knows what kind of standards he has?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will You All Please Stop Complaining About The ... 1 min Hebrew Supremacist 2
White guys got the best asses! 3 min Trumping On MMXVI 5
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Henry 1,419,545
153 Years and Still Nothing??? 17 min Hebrew Supremacist 33
The White Devil is Brilliant 22 min White Devil 18
Don't Blame White People 26 min Hebrew Supremacist 3
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 37 min AAM2000 536
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 54 min KiloEcho 47,881
49er QB Colin Kaepernick is WAKING UP 1 hr Gremlin 55
BM arrested in fatal stabbing of two nuns in Mi... 5 hr Kip 24