**** Miss America 2013 Dating BM

Posted in the African-American Forum

Comments (Page 73)

Showing posts 1,441 - 1,460 of2,844
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1615
Jan 16, 2013
 
Yup wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Fat Samoan. Lmbao.
hi bernie mack wanna be hindi.. He he
Black Deal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1616
Jan 16, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Yup wrote:
<quoted text>Amanda Bynes has a new boyfriend who knows how to love her body right and she'd like us to know this has something to do with him being black.

"it's amaziing how good it feels when someone knows how to love your body! I am having withdrawals from a certain guy lol :)" she tweeted last week. "So turns out i prefer chocolate over vanilla. interesting."

DAMN, she isn't hiding her preference..... lmbao...
Her ass in trouble with the law and she on drugs

Keep the cave bitch to yourself
Bigsmoke

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1617
Jan 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Sassy is right! Kim's body type has not been popular with with men in the last 50 years.
Famous white women that white men considered sexiest.
In the 1960s it was Raquel Welch
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-nyuucTkHVoQ/TkL-x7X...
In the 1970s Farrah Fawcett
http://theselvedgeyard.files.wordpress.com/20...
In the 1980s Christy Brinkley
http://i.a.cnn.net/si/pr/subs/swimsuit/images...
In the 1990s Pamela Sue Anderson and Cindy Crawford.
http://www.styleite.com/wp-content/uploads/20...
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_pRMredUSLwE/R1tJCvc...
In the early 2000s Nicole Kidman and Angela Jolie.
http://www.baboontalk.com/pictures/nic.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-xA0HUTsZWXQ/Ts1GMxd...
Never in modern times have I seen white men praised this, only black men and wiggers do like Kim K's shape.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-saY7n3S-ois/T4LcrKa...
http://i.huffpost.com/gen/246148/thumbs/r-KHL...
Are all those 7 characters who propped this comment of yours, your other troll accounts or someone trying to make it look like it's yours? Then again if so I doubt you'd admit so.

:)

Either way I now know all 7 of them are the same person who ever that character is.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1618
Jan 16, 2013
 
Emprezz wrote:
Seriously how many times are you BM going to fight over this guy? You all are beyond pathetic. God help some of you seriously its rediculous and sad!
ha ha ha go mr india... Next b jackie chan and his white wife..
Yup

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1619
Jan 16, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Emprezz wrote:
Seriously how many times are you BM going to fight over this guy? You all are beyond pathetic. God help some of you seriously its rediculous and sad!
Remember it was you jealous and bitter BW who came running in to claim that he was Indian, lmbao.

Anyone with eyes clearly sees that he is Black.

“Black”

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Elite

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1620
Jan 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

sassyntrashy wrote:
I went to go look at him again and his hair and facial features proves that he is a black Trini! And I will bet anything he probably has a black parent and a mixed parent.
http://www.businessinsider.com/miss-americas-...
Moron, why are you "reinstalling" a statement that we have said already.. HE IS BLACK!!!!!!!!!!

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1621
Jan 16, 2013
 
Yup wrote:
<quoted text>
You morons are just pissed. If this guy was dating a BW, not once would his heritage come into question. But since he is dating a hot White chick who is Miss America, you all want to nit pick.
The man doesn't look Indian at all. He looks like many Black men you see around. Not all Black men have large West African features. You BW just can't accept this.
boo ooh Yup is rĝotin 4 indian men..
Bigsmoke

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1622
Jan 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Sassy is right! Kim's body type has not been popular with with men in the last 50 years.
Famous white women that white men considered sexiest.
In the 1960s it was Raquel Welch
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-nyuucTkHVoQ/TkL-x7X...
In the 1970s Farrah Fawcett
http://theselvedgeyard.files.wordpress.com/20...
In the 1980s Christy Brinkley
http://i.a.cnn.net/si/pr/subs/swimsuit/images...
In the 1990s Pamela Sue Anderson and Cindy Crawford.
http://www.styleite.com/wp-content/uploads/20...
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_pRMredUSLwE/R1tJCvc...
In the early 2000s Nicole Kidman and Angela Jolie.
http://www.baboontalk.com/pictures/nic.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-xA0HUTsZWXQ/Ts1GMxd...
Never in modern times have I seen white men praised this, only black men and wiggers do like Kim K's shape.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-saY7n3S-ois/T4LcrKa...
http://i.huffpost.com/gen/246148/thumbs/r-KHL...
thats exactly the reaso black women can't get white men

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1623
Jan 16, 2013
 
Yup wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember it was you jealous and bitter BW who came running in to claim that he was Indian, lmbao.
Anyone with eyes clearly sees that he is Black.
black indian.. He looks more hindi.. Unlike kanye west

“Shine Bright Like...”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

A Diamond

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1624
Jan 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Black Deal wrote:
<quoted text>
Her ass in trouble with the law and she on drugs
Keep the cave bitch to yourself
LOL Exactly..

Coke bloated face, meth scars, etc..

http://rewiretv.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/0...

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1625
Jan 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>thats exactly the reaso black women can't get white men
big ass is liked by other races of men, and it aint just on bw... Problem is other races of men adore there woman.. Try it
Bigsmoke

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1626
Jan 16, 2013
 
Blaq American Princess wrote:
<quoted text>
I know right!! And the same with Janet's fiance, THEY ARE NOT YALL!!
They utilize these people's names and status', to prop themselves up much a pageant mom does.
It's really pathetic if you ask me.
Indeed, if I could, I'd pity them. They have a void which needs to be filled I guess.

Pathetic indeed.

“Black”

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Elite

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1628
Jan 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Just got new statistics which states, that there in 2020 will be an increase in AAM dating/marrying ir up 45% and aaw dating ir up 0.01%.

“Black”

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Elite

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1629
Jan 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The new stat, also pointed that in 2020, irbw will be out of demand altogether.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1630
Jan 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Yup wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember it was you jealous and bitter BW who came running in to claim that he was Indian, lmbao.
Anyone with eyes clearly sees that he is Black.
Only after the black Trini said so. But we all forgot that Trini to the world is a troll.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1631
Jan 16, 2013
 
Black - Famous wrote:
<quoted text>
Moron, why are you "reinstalling" a statement that we have said already.. HE IS BLACK!!!!!!!!!!
Because I wanted to correct myself moron.

“Pick ya poison, Ya Bish!”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1632
Jan 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

I love the fact how people that aren't even located in our country .... Are so concern about American .
Frank

Ann Arbor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1633
Jan 16, 2013
 
ChiWiz wrote:
Funny thing is if you Google this coons name you don't see him with any other Black People.
It's not about him, MORON...it's about HER!
ChiWiz wrote:
I bet he doesn't associate with you people but you people put him on a pedestal for dating a White Women.
I wonder why?
I bet he doesn't associate with MORONS like YOU, either!!!!
Harvey

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1634
Jan 16, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

The song of the long, dark dong is irresistible to many a WW...

“Black”

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Elite

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1635
Jan 16, 2013
 
BlackReign wrote:
I love the fact how people that aren't even located in our country .... Are so concern about American .
And i'm so happy that you love to respond to people who are NOT even in your country.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,441 - 1,460 of2,844
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••