**** Miss America 2013 Dating BM

“Sexy & Independent”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#75 Jan 13, 2013
Mike Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to get pressed over this. Blacks come in a variety of looks. Unless you know the racial background of his parents, dude is a black man.
And I could ask of you the same, why all the hate? I skeeted on/in badder white chics. But this dude here got himself a beauty queen. Quite a feat for any man of any race.
Blacks do come in a variety of looks. People think that all Blacks look alike. If he is mixed, then he might be Cuban or Puerto Rican. I am not sure if his last name is Hispanic. I am assuming they live in New York. She was Miss New York before she won the title. No matter what they look good together.

“No Substitute For The Truth”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

United States

#77 Jan 13, 2013
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
Thing is I don't see black guys over here making a big deal about it.
That Miss 2013 looks so plain IMO, I've had better looking white women as mere headchicks....
LOL Some of these AA's are waiting for whites to come out & say we are all desirable in society but they will never do this for neither BM or BW. This system got some AA's in a state of self doubt hence these IR Blacks bashing each other.

Level 8

United States

#80 Jan 13, 2013
Cogito2 wrote:
In my opinion, a white chick is nothing special to get excited about, but I think brothers only mention it as a refutation to all of the IRBW and BW in general who propagandize Bm lack of desirability outside of bw. But BM catching ww is nothing special or new.
Go check out the freedom of information acts and see one of America's orginal "white" sweetheart...Doris Day was getting knocked off by the brothers back in the day, so this shyt is nothing new...it's just more in the open now.
Right! In our society, we have been programmed to define desirability by IR dating. America has some backward views & that's why there is so much dysfunctional relationships.

“Sexy & Independent”

Location hidden

#81 Jan 13, 2013
Trinitodeworld wrote:
<quoted text>
He is from Trinidad
How do you know?????
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#86 Jan 14, 2013
Trinitodeworld wrote:
He is obviously a mixed dude calm the hype lol
ALL african americans are "mixed"!

There aren't many black americans that are 100% african.

“Sexy & Independent”

Location hidden

#87 Jan 14, 2013
Mike Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
She is originally from the south. But she resides in NY now. You right, they look good together.
I knew she was originally from the South. They do appear to be happy and that is all that counts.

“.”

Level 6

Since: Feb 10

#88 Jan 14, 2013
Trinitodeworld wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct. I'm Trini with african and syrian ancestry. My mom is black and my dad is arab
That's funny, my mom is african (Sudanese) and my dad is Turkish and Egyptian. I thought u were half white O_O
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#89 Jan 14, 2013
I grew up in a BLACK neighborhood and he's the same complexion as a BLACK friend that I grew up with! His father was a white man (I believe) and his mother was the complexion of Halle Berry but myself as well as the ENTIRE NEIGHBORHOOD saw him as BLACK!
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#90 Jan 14, 2013
Halle Berry Sister wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew she was originally from the South. They do appear to be happy and that is all that counts.
He looks like a young version of an older black friend of mine who was married to a white woman. If they get married, I hope she treats him better than my friend's ex wife treated him!
SMH

Tulsa, OK

#91 Jan 14, 2013
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
TRUE but in this scenario, a WW is sending the message that a wealthy BM is equal or as good as a wealthy WM which counter the supremacists views held by whites which is 'black' is inferior.
Stats have always showed that "quality" WW are willing to date BM if they make 6 figure more than they would require of a BM..You BM need to "rejoice" when WW actually have the same requires out of you and WM..not making you bring more to the table than a WM in order to be with them.
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#93 Jan 14, 2013
Satan wrote:
FYI, When A Race War erupts she would turn on him to save herself.
If a race war erupts, you'll be the FIRST person they kill!!!

“Sexy & Independent”

Location hidden

#94 Jan 14, 2013
Trinitodeworld wrote:
<quoted text>
Read the article thoroughly
http://showbizdaily.net/celebrity-bio/charmel...
Okay sweetie. Then he is mixed, but he is still black. Just as long as they are happy that is all that count.
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#95 Jan 14, 2013
SMH wrote:
You BM need to "rejoice" when WW actually have the same requires out of you and WM..
You don't tell nobody when to "rejoice"!!!!

Miss America wouldn't give YOU the time of day!!!!

You ain't NOBODY and your opinion is WORTHLESS so sit yo JEALOUS ASS in the corner and SHUT DA F*CK UP!!!!!
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#96 Jan 14, 2013
Trinitodeworld wrote:
<quoted text>
Geez what is not getting through to some of you that the average AA doesnt look like this guy,...
And since when did THAT matter???

It didn't matter during SLAVERY, it didn't matter during the Civil Rights Movement, and it doesn't matter TODAY!!!!

“Sexy & Independent”

Location hidden

#97 Jan 14, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>He looks like a young version of an older black friend of mine who was married to a white woman. If they get married, I hope she treats him better than my friend's ex wife treated him!
Thanks for the story Mr. Frank. You never answered my question.
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#98 Jan 14, 2013
Trinitodeworld wrote:
The only reason why people here is so on this dude is because he has a white girl which is looking pretty sad because she's not all that.
What is YOUR reason for trying to say he's NOT "black", when he IS???

You said he's not african american because he's "mixed", but ALL african americans are "mixed"!!!!!

If you didn't know there are VERY LIGHTSKINNED african americans, then you need to study your history!!!!
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#100 Jan 14, 2013
Halle Berry Sister wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the story Mr. Frank. You never answered my question.
Hey Miss Halle Berry Sister! How are you?

I thought I answered your question.

My name is Frank.

:^)
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#101 Jan 14, 2013
Trinitodeworld wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets face it, lots of black dudes here are worshipping him simply because he has a white girl ...
Confucius say, "Never judge a man until you walk a mile in his shoes."

If you ever attain intelligence, you will do that.

Level 8

United States

#102 Jan 14, 2013
SMH wrote:
<quoted text>Stats have always showed that "quality" WW are willing to date BM if they make 6 figure more than they would require of a BM..You BM need to "rejoice" when WW actually have the same requires out of you and WM..not making you bring more to the table than a WM in order to be with them.
No need too REJOICE. I'm NOT actually saying WW define desirability for me personally. However I understand WW are used to define what is desirable & beautiful in our modern society.
Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#103 Jan 14, 2013
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
Right! In our society, we have been programmed to define desirability by IR dating. America has some backward views & that's why there is so much dysfunctional relationships.
If I as a bm, conquered the world and now held an economic, political and social preponderance of power, I too would mandate that the institutions of society position my woman as quintessential in form and essence. I too would program the masses of SHEEPLE to aspire to her perfection by inundating them with images of her so that they saw her as the ultimate trophy, so for me; I understand why those who have not managed to evade this indoctrination, see them as they do.

But the effects of this should have long since dissipated because ww have not been, for quite sometime, beyond our social grasp, and as such, any mythological delusions should been wiped away due to up close inspection. The only difference that I have ever noted can be attributed to culture. And if you are black man with a paradigm rooted in afrocentricity, they have no special power or resonance with you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Penis Envy the Reason Why Whiteys Created & Spr... 2 min Very Interesting 1
HANNIBAL BARCA - of Carthage (North Africa) ... (Oct '07) 2 min Don Barros Serrano 3,558
Why do black people like claiming that us Mexic... (Jan '12) 3 min Iluvwhtwomen 2,398
Why Does It Take So Many BMs To Fight 1 White, ... (Jul '15) 4 min T-BOS 267
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Right Wing 1,374,769
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 5 min True Judgment 531
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 8 min Don Barros Serrano 43,583
The 1 drop rule means whites are not human 13 min MeSo 46
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 45 min yisarel 133,377
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 2 hr The Doctor 6,262
More from around the web