**** Miss America 2013 Dating BM

“Sexy & Independent”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#25 Jan 13, 2013
Trinitodeworld wrote:
He is obviously a mixed dude calm the hype lol
He might be. But they still look cute together.

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#26 Jan 13, 2013
Trinitodeworld wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont see why. He is a dougla I think. Indian and some black ancestry. He hardly looks black also.
how does he not look black?

Level 8

Location hidden

#27 Jan 13, 2013
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
But WW & WM mating choices actually contradict their own racists views. This is what I'm pointing out since many BP seem to believe WP are more superior than them because non-Whites date them.
you don't see many beautiful celebrity ww with bm, in the states. but this is an everyday thing in europe. and i mean the cream of european celebrity beauty running round with the brothers.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#29 Jan 13, 2013
Yup wrote:
http://showbizdaily.net/celebr ity-bio/charmel-maynard-is-mis s-america-2013-mallory-hagans- boyfriend/?utm_source=rss& utm_medium=rss&utm_campaig n=charmel-maynard-is-miss-amer ica-2013-mallory-hagans-boyfri end
They make a cute couple too.
about time..the miss skinnyverse been around 1960...and 50 years later a black obama..and now.. This.. Clap ur hands

“Shine Bright Like...”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

A Diamond

#30 Jan 13, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
you don't see many beautiful celebrity ww with bm, in the states. but this is an everyday thing in europe. and i mean the cream of european celebrity beauty running round with the brothers.
LOL Good, I hope those brothers are happy with the cream.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Apia, Samoa

#31 Jan 13, 2013
Yup wrote:
Damn lucky dude. For some reason I could have sworn BM only get fat WW and ugly, lol.
Now, she is a super model and could have any guy she wants but is with a BM. Whats' up with that?
seals wife was betta lookin.. Ww dont discrimanate.. Wm do.. Jay z is a prime example, powerful, rich men get pretty ladies.. Even a 90 year old playboy mugol..ur point..

“100%”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Orlando, FL

#32 Jan 13, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
All I'm saying is if a man regardless of race has 'money' he can pull the so called most desirable woman. Race isn't necessarily a factor when some of these women select a man, it's their money.

Level 2

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#33 Jan 13, 2013
I have to agree, I do not think he is really black neither. I do not know why BM stick their chest out over WW or mix race guys having them as if he is really a BM lol no hope

Level 8

Location hidden

#34 Jan 13, 2013
Trinitodeworld wrote:
<quoted text>
Cmon bro you could look at him and clearly see Coolie with a slight touch of Black.
http://showbizdaily.net/wp-content/uploads/20...

it hard for me to look at this guy and not see a bm , bruh.. though i'm sure he has some south asian in'm. in the states no one would think of'm as anything else but aa.

“100%”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Orlando, FL

#35 Jan 13, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>seals wife was betta lookin.. Ww dont discrimanate.. Wm do.. Jay z is a prime example, powerful, rich men get pretty ladies.. Even a 90 year old playboy mugol..ur point..
Probably because many WM see their women as the most desirable where as WW see a man with money as desirable.

“"Class, the #1 Motivator"”

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#37 Jan 13, 2013
If they are happy, the very best of wishes to the both of them. Plain and simple. No hate......

Level 8

Location hidden

#38 Jan 13, 2013
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
All I'm saying is if a man regardless of race has 'money' he can pull the so called most desirable woman. Race isn't necessarily a factor when some of these women select a man, it's their money.
other than kimk who built her fame by leaking a sex tape with her black bf. i can't think of a single american celebrity who's a 9 or 10 dating or married to a bm. though this is pretty common in europe - like heidi klum and Doutzen Kroes etc.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Apia, Samoa

#39 Jan 13, 2013
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably because many WM see their women as the most desirable where as WW see a man with money as desirable.
excatly.. Men love with the eyes.. Woman the mind.. Example would u love a bum, drugged up losa, no money, no house and no car... And he was good lookin..

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Apia, Samoa

#40 Jan 13, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>excatly.. Men love with the eyes.. Woman the mind.. Example would u love a bum, drugged up losa, no money, no house and no car... And he was good lookin..
or.. A ugly old man.. But had a billion dollars

“Sexy & Independent”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#43 Jan 13, 2013
Mike Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
Muthaf*ka she won't go out with any brokeazz white dude either. That's miss America 2013 not some trailer park becky you're used to.
I agree. LMAO..........

Level 2

Location hidden

#44 Jan 13, 2013
Mike Jones wrote:
<quoted text>Yea..Dude got dougla roots. But that don't make him any lee black than majority of AAs
BM talk shit about BW claiming mixed race women as ours but on the other hand you all love to claim mixed race guys as your own for ego boost lol sit down its desperation

“"Class, the #1 Motivator"”

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#45 Jan 13, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
other than kimk who built her fame by leaking a sex tape with her black bf. i can't think of a single american celebrity who's a 9 or 10 dating or married to a bm. though this is pretty common in europe - like heidi klum and Doutzen Kroes etc.
Actually...there are quite a few that are dating African Americans. A lot of people were also surprised to find out a African American man was nailing Palin. African American men are getting it in son...where have you been? That black loving is in the mouths of Caucasian teen age girls and guys...its on the tongues of Caucasian females and men who want the experience...a lot of the black athletes have Caucasian women who look really good...Lionel Richie has been pushing 'em back from all over son...Teddy Pendergrass before he died was kicking it with them all over the place, Seal was knocking them down, Lenny Kravitz has them on a chain, man...don't get me started...where have you been?

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#46 Jan 13, 2013
Looks biracial..

Level 2

Location hidden

#47 Jan 13, 2013
I bet if all the BW claimed Stacey Dash we wouldnt get away with it by BM so stop claiming this guy

Level 2

Location hidden

#49 Jan 13, 2013
Mike Jones wrote:
<quoted text>That cat is black..With dougla ancestry. He ain't really different from the average AA unless you can prove otherwise.
Lmao dougla ancestry? Do you even know whats a dougla? Well I believe it is a 'HALF' Black and East Indian child he is not even AA, he is Trinidadian! and like another poster was saying on another thread its stupid to compare people like this to AA's like Morris Chestnut, Wesley Snipes etc

Stop being desperate to boost your BM ego!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Egyptians in Egypt 3 min African AE 385
Daily diversity lesson 4 min David 15
Whiteys D E S P E R A T E to make blacks feel s... 5 min Gremlin 7
White guy murders Louisiana state trooper... 6 min Big Knob 4
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Grey Ghost 1,275,089
If white is better than black, why are they on ... 13 min ohReally 15
Harris County Deputy Murdered 21 min ohReally 8
Why do black women have a weird body shape? 24 min Fabulous 197
Healing The Black Race... 46 min Go Blue Forever 303
REPARATIONS: They Will Be Paid Sooner Or Later (Jan '15) 1 hr Frank 1,045