**** Miss America 2013 Dating BM
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#3083 Jan 24, 2013
Anti-Chaos wrote:
<quoted text>I see lots of fight in my black race ..we have not bowed down as haters figured a decade ago ..trust and believe they thought much worse for us bm at this point ..most bm are thriving in I/R and are winning many blk women back (Queens)no the haters thought they would have the bm nuts crazy and turned out into transgenders and eating out of garbage cans..the bm has shown the world in this chaos as the most superior to that which is evil ..they could not endure what the good bw or bm has or they would not be whom they are to begin with...
MACEO

You take other races "Scraps" in women or they rip you off of what you have because your illiterate.

I think you reaped what you've sown. As far as Black males getting ahead; you have the worse stats of all race even the immigrants that come into the Country.

Even they don't understand why there doing better than most Black males! Their shocked you wont' get educations, don't take care of your families, chase "other women" who use you, end up with nothing in life!

Very sad!

Look at yourself; you lost everything and its almost retirement for you!
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#3084 Jan 24, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
no doubt. most foreign blacks don't understand the aa experience. in fact imo most aa don't understand the aa experience.
i only deal with numbers that represent the whole community. though i know where this is mostly coming from - poor single black female headed homes.
a lot of non-aa blacks are jealous of aa, cuz of your cultural influence and celebrity status around the world. so just let the haters hate.
MACEO

Very few make it as "Hip Hop Artist" or Baller's. Why would someone be envious of Ghetto Rapper? Thug? Hood Rat?

Many Blacks and Whites are surprised you "Embrace" the lifestyles you rap about there listen to the lycrics and its fun for them; they don't embrace the lifestyles which are destructive!

Black men embrace them and brag about their foul behaviors!

Anti-Chaos
Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#3085 Jan 24, 2013
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
You take other races "Scraps" in women or they rip you off of what you have because your illiterate.
I think you reaped what you've sown. As far as Black males getting ahead; you have the worse stats of all race even the immigrants that come into the Country.
Even they don't understand why there doing better than most Black males! Their shocked you wont' get educations, don't take care of your families, chase "other women" who use you, end up with nothing in life!
Very sad!
Look at yourself; you lost everything and its almost retirement for you!
Listen nut don't believe the hype..bm earn more than Latino's and bw..why don't you jump on those two for ranking behind the bm..because your a kiss a#$ that why ..fck troll beyotch (=
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#3086 Jan 24, 2013
Anti-Chaos wrote:
<quoted text>Listen nut don't believe the hype..bm earn more than Latino's and bw..why don't you jump on those two for ranking behind the bm..because your a kiss a#$ that why ..fck troll beyotch (=
MACEO

When they have an education, MOST Black men are not educated! Less than 1 Black male per 200 is decent!

Most black men look to live off women like You and JEFF!

Anti-Chaos
Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#3087 Jan 24, 2013
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
When they have an education, MOST Black men are not educated! Less than 1 Black male per 200 is decent!
Most black men look to live off women like You and JEFF!
Said the poor homeless wht trailer trash who too lazy to look for work ..loser mutha fcka..troll retard

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#3088 Jan 24, 2013
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
<quoted text>It traced my paternal and maternal side. They say you may have to take another autosomal dna test as well, because all your genetic markers are may not show strong, so it will not pick up everything up in your ancestry. My euro showed clear, because I think this testing was built around european populations as well, so all your other admixtures, particularly native/asian, may not show strong, though you could have a native grandparent, parent, or asian, but it will not show. I dont even think my african ethnicities showed up, like it did in most AA's, and Im pissed about that. I will be doing better research next time, and not looking at prices. I heard DNAtribes were good, and also ancestry by dna. I did see one native in my family finder, and they show pictures too. You will find your white ancestry, but your native, and asian markers may not show strong, but your african will show better.
Okay tell me how that goes..

“The Love Below”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

ATL

#3089 Jan 24, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
no doubt. most foreign blacks don't understand the aa experience. in fact imo most aa don't understand the aa experience.
i only deal with numbers that represent the whole community. though i know where this is mostly coming from - poor single black female headed homes.
a lot of non-aa blacks are jealous of aa, cuz of your cultural influence and celebrity status around the world. so just let the haters hate.
Its the younger generation that is lost, and the few above them. Older blacks understand the AA experience, the younger ones dont care, nor care about the past. They think of racism differently, even a lot of the white kids. Times are changing. Everybodies situation is different though.

“The Love Below”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

ATL

#3090 Jan 24, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay tell me how that goes..
I will.
toni

Riverside, CA

#3091 Jan 24, 2013
ms america 2013 is not attractive her nose s a bit large and bulbus her eyes are not nice and her face structure is kind of distorted her bf is better looking he can do much better.

“May Allah Guide Mankind”

Level 6

Since: Mar 09

Jihad An-Nafs

#3092 Jan 24, 2013
rien a foutre wrote:
Sadbuttrue why WHY you don't die è_é?
Ugly troll no one read you and it good like that
you are the worst ghetto gaggers of topix but don't worry i will save you with my insult you deserve that
rien à foutre de koi?
sweetgirl102

Memphis, TN

#3093 Jan 25, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
what we're seeing is your classic two-pronged attack. the massive incarceration of young bm combined with the aggressive promotion of IRR targeting bw. trying to get aaw to breed with the rejects of the white race.
the design should be obvious for anyone paying attention. but i don't see any public figure addressing it. in fact i don't see anyone in the media addressing aa issues in a substantive way.
we already know aa can't handle social engineering. we saw this with the destruction of the black family. these are the typs of subtle coercive that can and have reeked havoc on the aa community, without any effective push back coming from aa leaders.
and i expect their irr campaign to be even more effective. cuz no one seems to be able to figure this out til it's too late.
My only problem with this post, is that you are absolutely CONVINCED there is no IR push for BM by "The powers that be". BOTH BM and BW are being targeted for IR.
CaDad

Rocklin, CA

#3094 Jan 25, 2013
I think I am ill
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#3095 Jan 25, 2013
toni wrote:
ms america 2013 is not attractive...
Why you hatin'???

She DAMN SURE isn't unattractive!

She's not a RACIST, which in MY opinion, she should have won just for THAT!!!!

Looks isn't EVERYTHING!!!!
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#3096 Jan 25, 2013
sweetgirl102 wrote:
<quoted text>
My only problem with this post, is that you are absolutely CONVINCED there is no IR push for BM by "The powers that be". BOTH BM and BW are being targeted for IR.
Not really...

AMERIKKKA has a LONG HISTORY of LYNCHING black men for that!

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#3097 Jan 25, 2013
sweetgirl102 wrote:
<quoted text>
i think the saturation levels of wm/bw images all over the media might be pushing more bm in that direction. but you don't see nearly as many bm/ww images, and certainly nothing as graphic, as what we see with bw/wm.

im not saying it never happens but the ratio is way lopsided towards wm/bm. and we both know why.

in fact just bout every a-list aa actress has been paired up with wm, for bout 100 years.
http://www.jeffandcorey.com/ELIG.html

the reality is if you an attractive aa actress and you wanna get some work, you have to be seen getting in bed with a wm. or your career won't be going anywhere.
sweetgirl102

Memphis, TN

#3098 Jan 25, 2013
Harold wrote:
Most of the BW I've seen ridin' white d*ck are the ones WM (and most men period) have little interest in. I've seen threads on other forums where WM, WW, and Asian woman laughing at how BW throw themselves at WM who don't want them. It's very embarrassing but it can work to a BM's advantage too. I once had an amazing short term relationship w/a gorgeous WW from London, brought on by a BW making a complete ass of herself by throwing herself at a WM who was only marginally interested. I guess miss Londoner figured if BW can throw themselves at WM, she as a WW could throw herself at BM which she did (me) and she made 100% sure the other couple could see every move (there was a lot of public action). The relationship lasted barely a month but, like I said, it was amazing.
<quoted text>
So she flirted with you, just for SPITE? Typical! That BW doesn't represent every BW. And if she was ridin a WM's dyck then so WHAT? Maybe she LEARNED it after watching yall chase white pu**y for YEARS? CAUSE and EFFECT! Something the BM doesn't understand.

P.S. White men have a "code book" that they MUST follow if they want to uphold white power and white civilization. That white man probably acted less than interested ONLY because other whites were around and watching! Bet ya if they were alone his reaction would have been a little different!
sweetgirl102

Memphis, TN

#3099 Jan 25, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't make an AA community with non-AA women.
If you guys don't want each other, then you will both be swallowed up by other groups in your country... but you won't make a replacement AA community with outside men and women.
AA have a specific history of slavery and the genetic memories and responses that are passed on through that.
Your group will shrink and be swallowed up and assimilated into other groups.
Ahhhh a post with LOGIC! His post was so ridiculous I was literally staring at my computer and *SNICKERING*. Don't get me wrong, I like Disaster Looms. He's very intelligent, but he's got the IR scene BACKWARDS.
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#3100 Jan 25, 2013
sweetgirl102 wrote:
<quoted text>
So she flirted with you, just for SPITE? Typical! That BW doesn't represent every BW. And if she was ridin a WM's dyck then so WHAT? Maybe she LEARNED it after watching yall chase white pu**y for YEARS? CAUSE and EFFECT!
More like "monkey see...monkey do!"
sweetgirl102

Memphis, TN

#3101 Jan 25, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>More like "monkey see...monkey do!"
Absolutely! BW are just COPYING BM and WW (apparently. So there shouldn't be a PEEP from neither one of you(BM and WW) the next time a BW throws herself at a WHITE man. And I hope she does it in FRONT of a BLACK MAN so he can see.:)
sweetgirl102

Memphis, TN

#3102 Jan 25, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
i think the saturation levels of wm/bw images all over the media might be pushing more bm in that direction. but you don't see nearly as many bm/ww images, and certainly nothing as graphic, as what we see with bw/wm.
im not saying it never happens but the ratio is way lopsided towards wm/bm. and we both know why.
in fact just bout every a-list aa actress has been paired up with wm, for bout 100 years.
http://www.jeffandcorey.com/ELIG.html
the reality is if you an attractive aa actress and you wanna get some work, you have to be seen getting in bed with a wm. or your career won't be going anywhere.
I'm sorry I don't agree with this. As a BW I can say there are wayyyy more BM/WW images on T.V. than the reverse! and these couples are more likely to be involved sexually! Almost every "A" list BM is paired with a NON-BW (preferably a white looking woman). So you see something different, and I see something different!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are LATINO men so FREAKIN SEXY? (Dec '09) 3 min Elbori86 81
HA HA HA! Trump cuts $1.7 TRILLION in welfare! 5 min Istimn 45
affirmative action should be banned. (Aug '15) 5 min The Superior Axe 14
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min USAsince1680 1,534,529
Bill Cosby blames racism for his [email protected] scandal. 9 min Black Zilla 148
This young black man is officially leaving this... 40 min Paul 49
White supremacist fake hanging of a black girl 42 min The Unmoved Axe 7
Racism in America 2 hr revolving doors 543
This young black man is officially back 6 hr The Power Of Mast... 115
More from around the web