Black Deal wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess what devil?
White man rule almost up and they birth rates low
That why they pushing IR bs on you AA
You duped along with other white worshipping sambo mfs
So life will change for IR loving white washed individuals
Return of the original God man aka african man cometh
So let me get this straight, whites birth rate are low, but they're promoting interracial instead??? See this is why people believe blacks have low IQs, because of dumb azz reasoning like you just displayed.

And if we're God's people as you claim, then why do we kill each other in such large numbers like in South Africa, Kingston Jamaica, Chicago and most of the inner cities of America??? Shouldn't we be displaying a Godlike state of peace. I mean come on, this crap about us being special or God like people because of the color of our skin doesn't make an ounce of sense. You're Godlike based on what's in your heart, not what color you skin is. You are an ignorant ignorant ignorant fool if there was ever one. You don't make an ounce of sense.
Black Deal

Ballwin, MO

#3016 Jan 23, 2013
ladondaruler1 wrote:
<quoted text>No, I said that I have confidence you will see hell's fire before everyone else will. I didn't say I was absolutely sure. There's the difference. And how the hell are you gonna try to call me a hypocrite and call me out on judging you because I caught you judging others?!? You would think you would simply acknowledge your wrong and stop this tit for tat childish nonsense. You are wrong, plain and simple.
I aint said I do not judge folks because I do just like you do devil

Now go watch Public Enemy video called Cant Trust it & learn something about your benevolent white folk

Level 3

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#3017 Jan 23, 2013
Black Deal wrote:
<quoted text>
I aint said I do not judge folks because I do just like you do devil
Now go watch Public Enemy video called Cant Trust it & learn something about your benevolent white folk
SMH Everyone is my people. I don't know if you're aware of this, but God says you must love everyone. That's what I try to do, and that's love and respect everyone. I'm not a fool like you spouting off bible scriptures but living a completely different way. The only devil here is your axx. Practice what you preach.

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#3018 Jan 23, 2013
ladondaruler1 wrote:
<quoted text> SHRUG Possibly. But this food supply doesn't seem to effect me and make me wanna go out and shoot another black person. I think slavery broke blacks so severely, that blacks are stuck in a state of confusion. Most people have some sort of unity, but blacks overall appear to be jealous and spiteful of one another. Bm hate bm, bw hate bw, bm hate bw, bw hate bm. It's just a never ending cycle of confusion of self destruction.

the 2nd half gets into the poisoning of the aa community.

i believe this is very possibly. we already know that baby formula was found to have toxic levels of manganese and other mind altering chemicals. and aaw use formula a lot more than anyone else in the country.
poisoning the aa community seems like something the government would definitely do, imo.

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Jacksonville, FL

#3019 Jan 23, 2013
ladondaruler1 wrote:
<quoted text> SMH Everyone is my people. I don't know if you're aware of this, but God says you must love everyone. That's what I try to do, and that's love and respect everyone. I'm not a fool like you spouting off bible scriptures but living a completely different way. The only devil here is your axx. Practice what you preach.
Is this LouisianaEmperor? If so, how's it going, sir?
Black Deal

Ballwin, MO

#3020 Jan 23, 2013
ladondaruler1 wrote:
<quoted text>SMH Everyone is my people. I don't know if you're aware of this, but God says you must love everyone. That's what I try to do, and that's love and respect everyone. I'm not a fool like you spouting off bible scriptures but living a completely different way. The only devil here is your axx. Practice what you preach.
I aint Christian dumbass

Now go love your oppressor and his seed you white washed slave

You go turn the other cheek but I aint doing that

African way is to set forth vengeance like my ancestors did not turn the other cheek you AA do

White man gave you white Jesus to control you

Come out of docility devil
Black Deal

Ballwin, MO

#3022 Jan 23, 2013
ladondaruler1 wrote:
<quoted text>SMH Everyone is my people. I don't know if you're aware of this, but God says you must love everyone. That's what I try to do, and that's love and respect everyone. I'm not a fool like you spouting off bible scriptures but living a completely different way. The only devil here is your axx. Practice what you preach.
So you love rapists, pedophiles, etc to huh devil

Stop lying

You the biggest hypocrite on thread

You aint loving everybody no damn way you simple minded mf
Black Deal

Ballwin, MO

#3023 Jan 23, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>http://www.youtube.com /watch?v=MBzx_3eOyZAXX

the 2nd half gets into the poisoning of the aa community.

i believe this is very possibly. we already know that baby formula was found to have toxic levels of manganese and other mind altering chemicals. and aaw use formula a lot more than anyone else in the country.
poisoning the aa community seems like something the government would definitely do, imo.
http://m.reunionblackfamily.com/site/mobile...

Now what up with this on net?

Level 8

Location hidden

#3025 Jan 23, 2013
Black Deal wrote:
<quoted text>
http://m.reunionblackfamily.com/site/mobile...
Now what up with this on net?
this is exactly what i'm talk'n bout. a covert low level chemical warfare strategy on the aa community seems highly likely considering the history of aggression against black america, and its likelihood of success while going undetected.

the government has never stopped attacking the aa community, they've just gotten smarter bout it.

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/ar...

**aaw have the lowest breast feeding race and are the biggest consumers of infant formula!

Level 8

Location hidden

#3026 Jan 23, 2013
breast feeding *rate*

Level 3

Location hidden

#3027 Jan 23, 2013
Black Deal wrote:
<quoted text>
I aint Christian dumbass
Now go love your oppressor and his seed you white washed slave
You go turn the other cheek but I aint doing that
African way is to set forth vengeance like my ancestors did not turn the other cheek you AA do
White man gave you white Jesus to control you
Come out of docility devil
If you're not a christian, then why are you posting bible scriptures??? Geez, you are weird

Level 3

Location hidden

#3028 Jan 23, 2013
Black Deal wrote:
<quoted text>
So you love rapists, pedophiles, etc to huh devil
Stop lying
You the biggest hypocrite on thread
You aint loving everybody no damn way you simple minded mf
Yea, I love everybody. I may not like their actions, but I love everyone. That's the way it's suppose to be. There's no more point in you posting any scriptures to me, because you're only trying to pimp the bible to your advantage. You don't care about it's contents, you only care about your agenda.

Level 2

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#3029 Jan 23, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>You're not wrong.. you're schooling me right now.. I'm learning from your post. Supposedly this vid has like 3 or 4 different things going on at once...

I have to read up some on Kennedy so that I can hang with you on this topic :)

I love the way you can cover a broad range of subjects... I thought I was good.. but you're really good..

What do you think about Lana??? I think she can sing.. I was surprised when I saw this vid...
Thank you.:)

Yes, she can sing, but I have *very, very* high standards for singers, musicians, bands. They must be very unique and talented (The Beatles, Queen, Led Zeppelin, Jethro Tull, etc... then bands like Otyg, an old Swedish folk metal band...). I often can't help comparing singers to Freddie Mercury,*the best singer ever*, or guitarists to Brian May,*the best guitarist ever*, etc. The Beatles and '70s Queen are my absolute favorite bands.

I'm a music snob and I have no problem admitting this. I'm even hard on myself with the three instruments that I play, and my fiance is a phenomenal drummer (like John Bonham). I wouldn't say that if it were not true, even if he is my fiance. I'm too critical and music snobby to give him a pass.:)

She can sing, yes, but it's not something that I'd buy and listen to. I've always been like this, listening to great classic rock when I was a little kid... playing my dad's vinyl albums.:)

“The Love Below”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

ATL

#3030 Jan 23, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
i don't understand aam. you know i can give a pass to aaw cuz women aren't suppose to be very smart. but men are suppose to understand shit deal with it and lead. and aam were actually doing that during the civil rights era.
now bm are the new klan. there's so much insanity in the aa community i have to believe at least some of it is chemical. don't be surprised if it comes out that the government's been poisoning your food supply.
No offense, are you speaking about us from a carribean american view?

Level 8

Location hidden

#3031 Jan 23, 2013
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
<quoted text>No offense, are you speaking about us from a carribean american view?
it was more a rhetorical question. i think i have a pretty good handle of most of the ailments in the aa community. imo the best way to look at this is to compare *your* community with the most successful and figure out what they doing that you're not. what are the cultural difference that makes one community successful while another struggles.

so that's the approach i try to take.

Level 8

Location hidden

#3032 Jan 23, 2013
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
<quoted text>No offense, are you speaking about us from a carribean american view?
oh btw, your y-haplogroup is indigenous european. its very old predating the indo-european expansion. very interesting.
Lopez

Perris, CA

#3033 Jan 23, 2013
The guy looks mixed to me-the thin upper lip and the radiant smile is a give away besides his eurocentric features.

Most Anglo women that do get with "blacks" in the entertainment or high society field get with the mixed black guys to play it on the safe side..they want dont to submerge into the deep waters AA culture like getting with dark brown Africanus descendant or live in chocolate city..they still want to keep one foot in Anglodom for security reasons like an insurance policy.

Thats called half stepping..so is this really a win for black men ?

“The Love Below”

Level 8

ATL

#3034 Jan 23, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
it was more a rhetorical question. i think i have a pretty good handle of most of the ailments in the aa community. imo the best way to look at this is to compare *your* community with the most successful and figure out what they doing that you're not. what are the cultural difference that makes one community successful while another struggles.
so that's the approach i try to take.
I assume the carribean community is doing better, meaning they did not go through what AA's did over here, or to the full extent, so I feel they benefit a little differently from our struggle (some aa's are still brain washed from the past). What I dont understand is why do blacks, who come from majority black countries, dont do well their, but then come here, and try to look down on a people, who were treated badly here. Its like we are two differnt people, and the struggle can only be understood by us. A lot of the stuff I see on tv, its stereotypical, because I did not see that stuff growing up mostly, but I see whites doing crazy shiit too. All the non AA's that come here, they try, or do, look down on us, but they dont know our history. Do the carribean people have the same problems as AA's? We all know how white americans became sucessful, and thats through institutionalized racism, probably stealing, hiring their own, and keeping "people of color" out of the main job market, but they throw our low achievements in their face. We were not really given the chance to do what the do from the jump, and when we did, it was sometimes threatened. The only u.s bomb that was dropped on a city here was oklahoma. It was called "black wallstreet", and the poor whites got mad. Our economic success has been stunted, but now, I kinda blame some blacks for internalizing the wrong things. Do the carribean community have the same problems, or some of them?? I heard in england they do.

“The Love Below”

Level 8

ATL

#3035 Jan 23, 2013
Lopez wrote:
The guy looks mixed to me-the thin upper lip and the radiant smile is a give away besides his eurocentric features.
Most Anglo women that do get with "blacks" in the entertainment or high society field get with the mixed black guys to play it on the safe side..they want dont to submerge into the deep waters AA culture like getting with dark brown Africanus descendant or live in chocolate city..they still want to keep one foot in Anglodom for security reasons like an insurance policy.
Thats called half stepping..so is this really a win for black men ?
Not in my city. I see them with the brown and dark browns a lot. Thats a stereotype. Some dont even like light skin AA guys, I know, I went to school with them. All my friends married to white women are brown/dark brown, not 1 light skin. A lot of light skin guys seem to not even like white women in my city, they prefer the brown or darker female, but I do see one with a light skin black chick every once in awhile, its random with us, but what I say about white women is what I see.
Lopez

Perris, CA

#3036 Jan 23, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
this is exactly what i'm talk'n bout. a covert low level chemical warfare strategy on the aa community seems highly likely considering the history of aggression against black america, and its likelihood of success while going undetected.
the government has never stopped attacking the aa community, they've just gotten smarter bout it.
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/ar...
**aaw have the lowest breast feeding race and are the biggest consumers of infant formula!
I thought Obama was your Messiah that was going to make everything alright though? What an impotent strategist you are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black Women, come and Let's Talk. 3 min Foliage Vitality 28
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Grey Ghost 1,173,272
How are us black women not feminine enough? (Dec '07) 4 min zhiara19pretty an... 1,031
BM, who do you wanna bone? 6 min lol 16
why do irbw mostly date white men? 6 min Foliage Vitality 6
Why Black Embrace East African And Not West afr... 6 min Edward Teach 24
AA Question Slave history????? 6 min Hetero-Sapien 63
Did Africans REALLY sell other blacks into slav... 6 min Ingwe Temujin 190
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 14 min Ingwe Temujin 104,359
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 19 min IMHOTEP 28,550
BM is mad b/c white girls don't like him. 29 min Masud_S_Hoghughi__ 430
Name something POSITIVE about black people. 1 hr zhiara19pretty an... 335
More from around the web