**** Miss America 2013 Dating BM
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#2925 Jan 22, 2013
Brandi8 wrote:
<quoted text>my hubby is a college professor and he teach Afro American history
So??? The Unabomber was a college professor and taught math!!!!

Just because he has a degree, doesn't mean that he knows EVERYTHING!!!

In fact, he can be a COMPLETE MORON or CRAZY AS HELL!!!!!!

In any event, your husband, being a WHITE MAN, is UNQUALIFIED to speak on the black man's struggle.

Like Confucius said, "Never judge a man until you walk a mile in HIS shoes."

“O' Lucifer, Son of the Morning”

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

how has thou fallen?

#2926 Jan 22, 2013
Brandi8 wrote:
<quoted text>here goes a Black man trolling again... Smh!
Brandi8, that could very well be a person who isn't black...

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#2927 Jan 22, 2013
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
<quoted text>Some women will not let a black man lead, and the nicer he is, they will try to run over him. I have seen it a lot. A lot of these white men, the nice ones, get ran over too. Putting your foot down would cause all kinds of eruptions and arguments.
why would any man get into a relationship with a narcissistic woman? you see its stuff like this that don't make no kinda sense to me.

Level 8

Location hidden

#2928 Jan 22, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>You're a pretty smart brother, as are MOST of the black men on this site, but let me tell you a little secret...this WORLD "has never been alright". Ever since Eve disobeyed God and ate the fruit that was forbidden, mankind has known nothing but hardship, pain, and struggle.
Like the bible says, the devil is the god of THIS world..that's life!
let me just say this. the bm in america has been emasculated and it shows in everything he does. aaw have been going off on *you* since the rise of 'black feminism' in the 70s, because there's no concept of a line that better not be crossed among aam. just like an abused wife, aam will literally put up with anything.

there's nothing biblical bout it, what we see is a reflection of the aam character and mental state. an emasculated man simple can't wrap his mind around the concept of leadership, and controlling his community, and it's sad. what use to be a king will forever be a child.
venomroar

Magnolia, TX

#2929 Jan 22, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
let me just say this. the bm in america has been emasculated and it shows in everything he does. aaw have been going off on *you* since the rise of 'black feminism' in the 70s, because there's no concept of a line that better not be crossed among aam. just like an abused wife, aam will literally put up with anything.
there's nothing biblical bout it, what we see is a reflection of the aam character and mental state. an emasculated man simple can't wrap his mind around the concept of leadership, and controlling his community, and it's sad. what use to be a king will forever be a child.
actually all black men are weak and virtually powerless, how do you think a few thousand whites chopped up and took control of africa? the black man has had a head start on every group of men yet is behind all of them. Africa and its people are stunted!

a wide nose coon like you can't accept that though.

Level 8

Location hidden

#2930 Jan 22, 2013
venomroar wrote:
<quoted text>
actually all black men are weak and virtually powerless, how do you think a few thousand whites chopped up and took control of africa? the black man has had a head start on every group of men yet is behind all of them. Africa and its people are stunted!
a wide nose coon like you can't accept that though.
the wm had a nice run, i'll give you that. whacha gonna do now?
venomroar

Magnolia, TX

#2931 Jan 22, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
the wm had a nice run, i'll give you that. whacha gonna do now?
keep doing what we've been, dominating your useless black ass monkey boy!

Level 8

Location hidden

#2932 Jan 22, 2013
venomroar wrote:
<quoted text>
keep doing what we've been, dominating your useless black ass monkey boy!
famous last words,.. hehe :)

i was thinking maybe working on your landscaping and fruit picking skills, you know something along those lines.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#2933 Jan 22, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
He threatened to shoot and kill her baby a month before the incident took place.
He had also beaten the mother many times before.
He was nor the father of the child. The baby was her responsibility.
When a violent man threatens to shoot your 16 week old baby, why would you have him in your home and bed a month later?
If that baby hadn't died and had grown up with that mother and her violent abusive lovers, what kind of man do you think he would have grown up to become?
The killer is a mad man, but the mother is responsible for her baby's safely and protection.
Oh I am not excusing the the mother either, she was stupid and seem to care more about holding on that abuser who already threatened her child's life more than her little baby. She should be charged with child endangerment. But it was still him who did this unthinkable act and he should be sentenced to death. No appeals or stays, he should go directly to hell!
venomroar

Magnolia, TX

#2934 Jan 22, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
famous last words,.. hehe :)
i was thinking maybe working on your landscaping and fruit picking skills, you know something along those lines.
don't bite the hand that feeds you(and Africa) spook.

Level 8

Location hidden

#2935 Jan 22, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
The baby killer was probably raised by a woman exactly like the girl he was dating.
A woman who allowed abusive mad men to be around him when he was growing up.
The baby has probably been saved from a childhood of abuse and pain and an adulthood on death row.
Garbage women having babies.
Well I think there is no excuse or positivity in killing a child because he deserved to live his/her life as well as anyone else. They baby should have been taken away for her and this monster instead of having to die.

Level 8

Location hidden

#2936 Jan 22, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
Also its highly unlikely that the first time he abused the baby led to it's death.
He has abused that baby before. He did not murder the baby the first time he lashed out at it.
Just like he beat the mother before, he has taken his anger out on that baby before.
A man who is kind to you baby, doesn't suddenly threaten to kill it and then actually carry out his threat a month later.
The boyfriend was abusing her baby.
Co-sign!

“The Love Below”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

ATL

#2937 Jan 22, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
I mean it's just ignorance. Don't start AA bashing becasue there is alot to be said about Carib's and black African's.. That's just my 2 cent's.
Off topic : I did find out my 3rd and -5th cousins were white. I just did the ancestry test. I found out my gg grandfather was white. I did the 23andme test. I was shocked it was so close up in my family. Someone else asked me about my results, so I hope they see this message as well.

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#2938 Jan 22, 2013
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
<quoted text>Off topic : I did find out my 3rd and -5th cousins were white. I just did the ancestry test. I found out my gg grandfather was white. I did the 23andme test. I was shocked it was so close up in my family. Someone else asked me about my results, so I hope they see this message as well.
Did you take an admixture test?

“The Love Below”

Level 8

ATL

#2939 Jan 22, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. Im 1/8th european, and 1/8th-13% native/asian native.

“The Love Below”

Level 8

ATL

#2940 Jan 22, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
My european was 12.5 (1/8th), but it was higher in some other scorpes, but it reached 13-14 percent in some areas. My blend ras recent, and kept hush hush lol. I saw a native american relative on their, and some white relatives, and some have contacted me.

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#2941 Jan 22, 2013
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
<quoted text>My european was 12.5 (1/8th), but it was higher in some other scorpes, but it reached 13-14 percent in some areas. My blend ras recent, and kept hush hush lol. I saw a native american relative on their, and some white relatives, and some have contacted me.
Cool! How much did you pay? Where did you get your dna test at?

“The Love Below”

Level 8

ATL

#2942 Jan 22, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
www.23andme.com. Its at a permanent $99.00 now. It use to up their prices, but it has changed. I think they do a lottery for AA's in february, black history monday. I did not like the variations in my native ancestry, so I may take another test, and I heard they had a issue with the y chromosomes. Most of my euro ancestry is unaccounted for, but I do know I have english/irish/french, and some type of southern european ancestry. My highest in general was northern european. My results for african ethnicitie have not shown yet. I may have to talke another one. My dads side shot straight to europe, and my moms side shot straight to africa. Some of my asian ancestry was unidentified, but I think its all native american. Native American ancestry I think is hard to trace.

“The Love Below”

Level 8

ATL

#2943 Jan 22, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
www.23andme.com

“The Love Below”

Level 8

ATL

#2944 Jan 22, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
I would do more than one test with a different company, because some people I know got the same amount of euro with one company, but different levels with asian/native ancestry in other ones. The relative finder I think is the most accurate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Realtime 1,536,029
Black women want kids with that GOOD HAIR 13 min Paul 27
Black men are weak and cowardly! lmao 53 min T-BOS 8
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 55 min dreamhunk 34,579
Does Washington State Have A Lot Of Racism? (Oct '11) 55 min StayAwayFromEastWA 63
BM will never RISE 57 min Virginia Sue Jenk... 13
New Serena Williams Pregnancy pics 57 min Keyanna 34
HA HA HA! Trump cuts $1.7 TRILLION in welfare! 1 hr Paul 222
Why are black men so thirsty for white women? 2 hr KC The Troll Hunter 77
White women are extremely jealous of bw! 3 hr WHITE MASTER 42
More from around the web