Yup

Toronto, Canada

#2863 Jan 22, 2013
Brandi8 wrote:
<quoted text>I love being BLACK and I'm a successful Black woman who happens to be happily married to a White man.
Judging from your photo, you look fake and you are next to a wigger.

lol.

you obviously settled. As long as he is White! lol.
Frank

Detroit, MI

#2864 Jan 22, 2013
Brandi8 wrote:
<quoted text>my hubby said we've come along ways and our President is a Black man with a Black wife and kids.
I DON'T CARE what your WHITE "hubby" said!!!! I listen to the VOICES OF MY PEOPLE!!!!

Ten million african americans are living in poverty at this very moment, and ON THE BOTTOM in EVERY AREA of AMERIKKKAN SOCIETY.
Yup

Toronto, Canada

#2865 Jan 22, 2013
Brandi8 wrote:
<quoted text>here goes a Black man trolling again... Smh!
I bet your wigger husband calls you the N-word at night, and you scream out in anger at BM.

A White man called you a monkey but somehow, it is BM fault.

lmbao.
Frank

Detroit, MI

#2866 Jan 22, 2013
Black Deal wrote:
<quoted text>
Only way to show you love God is by obeying all them commandments
You do that or you frontin?
Obeying all the commandments isn't the only way to show you love God!

No man is PERFECT, but it's all about the way you feel about God in your heart.
Black Deal

Ballwin, MO

#2867 Jan 22, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Obeying all the commandments isn't the only way to show you love God!

No man is PERFECT, but it's all about the way you feel about God in your heart.
15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.

John 14:15
Frank

Detroit, MI

#2868 Jan 22, 2013
But I LOVE blackwomen, though. Always have...always will.

I'm happy for Charmel Maynard, but personally, i'd rather have a BLACK WOMAN.

If she wants to betray me, i'm wise enough to see it coming, and I will leave.

Having been a "rock star", i've had groupies in hotel rooms and coming home to find women waiting in my bed!

I don't care HOW much I love a woman...I can WALK AWAY from her and STAY AWAY as if I don't care!

That is my formula for being IMMUNE to the TREACHERY of BLACK WOMEN...the ability to TURN YOUR EMOTIONS OFF when it's disadvantageous to care.

Javon Belcher didn't know how to control his emotions, let his blackwoman provoke him, then he killed her.

Brothas who mess with blackwomen have to learn to EXPECT the betrayal, and when it happens, be able to walk away!

I know this is off topic, but there's only so much one can say about a black man with a white woman in an interracial relationship...even if she is "Miss America"!
Frank

Detroit, MI

#2869 Jan 22, 2013
Black Deal wrote:
<quoted text>
15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.
John 14:15
I agree.
Frank

Detroit, MI

#2871 Jan 22, 2013
I had to leave the fast lifestyle in Hollywood because for me, success would have meant a death sentence!

Hanging out with people like Ike Turner, you can guess what was going on!

I ain't gon' talk about it, but let's just say I had to leave!

Sometimes when I listen to "Uncle Charlie Wilson" on the radio, I think about our days with Ike Turner.

The man was a TRUE GENIUS and a MENTOR to me!

Now that i've learned a LITTLE wisdom, I think I am now ready to go back into the music business.

This time when the drugs, wine, and women come, i'll know how to say "no".

I've seen drugs take out some GREAT NAMES in the music business.

There's a lot of drug use going on in Hollywood.
Frank

Detroit, MI

#2872 Jan 22, 2013
Money without wisdom is a DANGEROUS THING.

A fool is better off being poor.

When you have lots of money, you also need the WISDOM to RESIST TEMPTATION and remember that Satan uses whatever a man DESIRES, such as DRUGS, WOMEN, and CARS, to CONTROL HIS EMOTIONS like a PUPPET on a STRING.

If Satan wants to make a man happy, for example, he'll bring HIS DREAM WOMAN in his path.

The man will LOVE her and be ECSTATIC, not knowing that the DEVIL is working behind the scenes.

They get married and years later she CHEATS on him with a younger, handsome lover.

He comes home early one night to find the young man in bed with his queen.

Enraged, out of control, and hurt, the man pulls out his pistol and fires toward the bed.

His wife and lover have fallen...the damage is done.

The man didn't know that the woman he loved was sent to him from Satan, and so the devil won another one.
Frank

Detroit, MI

#2873 Jan 22, 2013

When you have lots of money, you also need the WISDOM to RESIST TEMPTATION and remember that Satan uses whatever a man DESIRES, such as DRUGS, WOMEN, and CARS, to CONTROL HIS EMOTIONS like a PUPPET on a STRING.

If Satan wants to make a man happy, for example, he'll bring HIS DREAM WOMAN in his path.

The man will LOVE her and be ECSTATIC, not knowing that the DEVIL is working behind the scenes.

They get married and years later she CHEATS on him with a younger, handsome lover.

Enraged, out of control, and hurt, the man pulls out his pistol and fires toward the bed.

His wife and her lover have fallen...the damage is done.

The man didn't know that the woman he loved was sent to him from Satan, and so the devil won another one.
Frank

Detroit, MI

#2874 Jan 22, 2013
Don't mind me. Just passing the time...

His wife and her lover have fallen...the damage is done.

The man didn't know that the woman he loved was sent to him from Satan, and so the devil wins another one.
Frank

Detroit, MI

#2875 Jan 22, 2013
That kinda situation could apply to someone like O.J Simpson.

Money without wisdom is a DANGEROUS THING!

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#2876 Jan 22, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Man this is real talk... And I've said the same thing in a similar conversation about why the "good" bw don't speak up against these negative hateful bw when they bash bm.
The conclusion that I came to was similar to what you are saying here, in that even the good bw think of all this ir worshipping non bm, and bashing bm as beneficial to them.
I tell super pro brothers that swear by aaw this all the time, that they are lucky that most men don't want a bw, because Aaw have no loyalty to bm, never have.
The dynamic here is that bm prefer bw but have all the options in women... While lots of bw prefer non bm... But don't have the options.
That's why I tell bm be careful when you chose a black woman in the west that was born here and rooted here.
That's why most bm at least 99% would not go any where near a bw that has dated non bm.
american bw literally cheer whenever they see an iconic bw with a wm. and aaw are all over the place promoting wm/bw irr with mind boggling intensity. and on the street every brother can tell you bout the cold relationship between bw and bm.

now there are some beautiful sistahs out there who love bm. but i honestly believe they in the minority. i'll just put it out there like this and say *most* american bw have a more natural love for wm than they do bm.

you ever see the movie mandingo, when ken norton's character was given a woman. and as he went to take her she started screaming that she's some wm's bed wench?

this is still in the subconscious mind of aaw, today. and that's why i keep on asking the question: can a bw who's been a slave to wm for hundreds of years ever be the foundation of the bm's world?

aaw aren't the least receptive to irr, they the most. and make it known in every way they can that they the most receptive to irr.

but as you said their problem is very few non-black men have any serious interest in average and below average bw. while at the same time aam can get with whoever they want.

i think god does this for a reason. the aaw needs to be bred out in order for black america to properly heal and rebound. and this can only happen by aam expanding their potential mating pool. don't close the door on real sistahs, while purging the rest.
Harold

Mclean, VA

#2877 Jan 22, 2013
Very true. However I concentrate on the wisdom side of things and the money flows almost as good but not from Satan.
Frank wrote:
That kinda situation could apply to someone like O.J Simpson.
Money without wisdom is a DANGEROUS THING!

“Feeding my soul and mind”

Level 5

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#2878 Jan 22, 2013
Yup wrote:
http://showbizdaily.net/celebr ity-bio/charmel-maynard-is-mis s-america-2013-mallory-hagans- boyfriend/?utm_source=rss& utm_medium=rss&utm_campaig n=charmel-maynard-is-miss-amer ica-2013-mallory-hagans-boyfri end
They make a cute couple too.
Good for them. She looks very plain in my opinion.

And why in the world does this thread have this many posts in such a very short period of time?
Frank

Detroit, MI

#2879 Jan 22, 2013
Harold wrote:
Very true. However I concentrate on the wisdom side of things and the money flows almost as good but not from Satan.
<quoted text>
I feel you, bruh.

Level 2

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2880 Jan 22, 2013
Frank you are truly a looney bird, you are not fooling anyone lmfao!
Frank

Detroit, MI

#2881 Jan 22, 2013
Emprezz wrote:
Frank you are truly a looney bird, you are not fooling anyone lmfao!
They say that musicians are crazy, Emprezz, so you may be right!

:^ D
Frank

Detroit, MI

#2882 Jan 22, 2013
MUSICIANS ARE CRAZY

http://20watts.wordpress.com/2009/06/30/rant-...

Musicians, regardless of their genre, are not what you would call normal people.

Michael Jackson reminded us of that with his tragic death. Jackson was an extreme case though. He wasnít just troubled, he was literally bonkers. His father stole his childhood by putting him to work in the Jackson 5, and the rest was history as he developed a severe addiction to plastic surgery and drugs over the course of his life.

Sadly though, a lot of musicians are troubled and disturbed as well, although not many to the point where their noses fall off. Kurt Cobain, Britney Spears, Eminem, Ozzy Osbourne, Elliot Smith, James Brown, James Hetfield and Johnny Cash are a few names on an endless list. Musicians have similar stories that begin with fame and fortune and end with rehab and death. Theyíre flat-out crazy half the time, but youíve got to believe their craziness and troubled stories are what make them great artists. An artist doesnít become a genius through a happy life and ice cream every day. Itís the pain, the struggle and madness that makes a musician truly great. All geniuses, after all, are always crazy before they become geniuses.

Letís face it. The Michael Jackson we loved and idolized died a long time ago ó not last Thursday. That impostor walking around in masks was a zombie. He died in the early 1990s when all his baggage came to bite him in the ass. Itís amazing he lasted this long! But people lose sight of the bigger picture every time a celebrity dies ó they forget all the pain and anguish and make them martyrs. Kurt Cobain? Heís a rock God now, but in real life he was a sociopath crackhead.

Itís amazing how disconnected a crazy musician can become from his/her work. Truly crazy people can make magical works of art, and yet people only see the art. All art has a price. Van Gogh? We donít even need to go there.

Itís rare for musicians to have long lives because their bodies and minds take such beatings. The one outliver is, of course, Keith Richards. He should have died a long time ago, and quite literally looks like grim death.

The saddest part is that a lot of nutty musicians die and never see the true value of their insanity in their art. Michael Jackson was filthy rich before he died, but he left $500 million in debt. You can bet that debt will disappear this year once all of his old albums and merchandise sell off the rack.
Black Deal

Ballwin, MO

#2883 Jan 22, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>american bw literally cheer whenever they see an iconic bw with a wm. and aaw are all over the place promoting wm/bw irr with mind boggling intensity. and on the street every brother can tell you bout the cold relationship between bw and bm.

now there are some beautiful sistahs out there who love bm. but i honestly believe they in the minority. i'll just put it out there like this and say *most* american bw have a more natural love for wm than they do bm.

you ever see the movie mandingo, when ken norton's character was given a woman. and as he went to take her she started screaming that she's some wm's bed wench?

this is still in the subconscious mind of aaw, today. and that's why i keep on asking the question: can a bw who's been a slave to wm for hundreds of years ever be the foundation of the bm's world?

aaw aren't the least receptive to irr, they the most. and make it known in every way they can that they the most receptive to irr.

but as you said their problem is very few non-black men have any serious interest in average and below average bw. while at the same time aam can get with whoever they want.

i think god does this for a reason. the aaw needs to be bred out in order for black america to properly heal and rebound. and this can only happen by aam expanding their potential mating pool. don't close the door on real sistahs, while purging the rest.
Bruh real talk

My answer and opinion differ because I come from African viewpoint

Them BW been top of pedestal for beauty for thousands of years

How you duped by white man media?

If you travel you see white devils with BW

Shit crazy out here

Hell even some African women with white devils now

Ghana got white chief who has over 30 black wives

Wtf

---

I told you already that white devils get educated professional BW to

Same shit applicable for white she devils with educated professional BM

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 3 min Fed Up 6,350
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Yeah 1,110,138
Even Rapper Drake, Called East African Women, "... 6 min Stupid Thread 158
Asian Women Don't Hate Black Men But! (Aug '09) 7 min Good-Vibes 2,111
White people just admit you 7 min iamcuriousnow 35
Discussing The Media's Anti-Black Bias 8 min Redefined 16
Somali Women: You Are Wrong About Bad Features ... 12 min Be_Real_Fool 144
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 40 min smfh 121,000
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Curious Me 24,637
•••