Frank

Detroit, MI

#2585 Jan 20, 2013
That's why I say, if you don't LOVE black men...LEAVE THEM ALONE!!!!

There are TOO MANY BLACK MEN MISTREATED, HUMILIATED, FRUSTRATED, EMASCULATED, and BETRAYED by BLACK WOMEN in relationships!

Level 2

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2586 Jan 20, 2013
Frank I thought u were going to bed? You are back on here going coo coo lmao
Frank

Detroit, MI

#2587 Jan 20, 2013
Ephesians 5:22 Wives, submit unto your own husbands, as unto the LORD.

(in otherwords, submit unto your husbands the same way you'd submit unto the LORD)

A DEFIANT, RESISTIVE WOMAN does not make a decent wife!
Frank

Detroit, MI

#2588 Jan 20, 2013
Emprezz wrote:
Frank I thought u were going to bed? You are back on here going coo coo lmao
No, I am reading between the lines of your statements!

What I read is that you think white men are "more desired" and that black men are inferior!

Black women like YOU will ALWAYS treat a WHITE MAN better than a BLACK MAN!!!!

Some of the things you stated explains why MANY blackwomen don't TREAT THEIR BLACK MAN RIGHT!!!!
Frank

Detroit, MI

#2589 Jan 20, 2013
Plus Emprezz, you feel it's your "duty" to RAIN ON YOUR BLACK MAN'S PARADE!!!!

You seek to DEFLATE his ego, whereas like SLAVE, you would BUILD UP a WHITE MAN!!!!!(because subconsciously, you think he is "most desired", thus more valuable)

Level 2

Location hidden

#2590 Jan 20, 2013
Frank you said good night an hour ago and then pop back up ranting like a dingbat go to bed celibate virgin lol
Frank

Detroit, MI

#2591 Jan 21, 2013
Emprezz wrote:
<quoted text>I know Channing Tatum is in the top for WW because I actually know what goes on in my surroundings, I watch tv also and have white girl friends.
Of course we all know that white girls love white men...that wasn't the point!!!!

The POINT was why did YOU say that WHITE MEN are "more desired" than BLACK MEN???

You obviously gave YOUR opinion, and SO WHAT if white men are "most desired" in the world???

They CONTROL THE MEDIA, so what more do you expect???

I STILL have a REAL PROBLEM with your statement that "WM are most desired".

Black women like YOU ain't WORTH A SH*T!!!!!!

Level 2

Location hidden

#2593 Jan 21, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Of course we all know that white girls love white men...that wasn't the point!!!!

The POINT was why did YOU say that WHITE MEN are "more desired" than BLACK MEN???

You obviously gave YOUR opinion, and SO WHAT if white men are "most desired" in the world???

They CONTROL THE MEDIA, so what more do you expect???

I STILL have a REAL PROBLEM with your statement that "WM are most desired".

Black women like YOU ain't WORTH A SH*T!!!!!!
I never said they were more desired dingbat. I was saying the way some BM make it seem as if no one likes WM everything is ending for them with women and everyone likes BM more than anything but in reality that is not true and no I'm not talking about myself.

Now shut up and go to sleep.
Frank

Detroit, MI

#2594 Jan 21, 2013
Emprezz wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said they were more desired dingbat. I was saying the way some BM make it seem as if no one likes WM...
No black men were trying to make it seem like no one likes white men...you were trying to make it seem like nobody likes BLACK MEN!!!!

That was my problem with you in the BEGINNING of this thread!!!!

You stated that Miss America's boyfriend was NOT BLACK!!!!

You then go on to state that WM are "more desired" than BM!

You CONTINUALLY TRIED to PUT BLACK MEN DOWN!!!!

You even went so far as to say that Miss America's boyfriend didn't have black in him!!!!

Your ATTITUDE toward BLACK MEN is REALLY F*CKED UP!!!!
Frank

Detroit, MI

#2595 Jan 21, 2013
Well i'm done with this thread.

One thing I did learn, however, is why many black women treat their black man so f*cked up!

Maybe if black men want a GOOD black woman they'll have to go to Africa, if they can find a black woman that hasn't been CORRUPTED and CONTAMINATED by the WHITE MAN!!!!
Frank

Detroit, MI

#2596 Jan 21, 2013
Now, who the hell is "Channing Tatum"???

Emprezz's fantasy white man.

I think i'll click on the link.

:^ D
Frank

Detroit, MI

#2597 Jan 21, 2013
Nope! Don't recognize him!

But then, I didn't see none of those PRO WHITE PROPAGANDA MOVIES, EITHER!
Frank

Detroit, MI

#2598 Jan 21, 2013
I see why so many sistas in Western culture are BRAINWASHED!

There is too much WHITE INTERFERENCE in their heads!
Frank

Detroit, MI

#2600 Jan 21, 2013
Faustus wrote:
<quoted text>
Captain Duke Hauser in "G.I. Joe"
Marcus Aquila in "Eagle".
Didn't watch either movie. Peeped his profile, though.
Sadbuttrue

Ashburn, VA

#2601 Jan 21, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>lol morning frank.. I think its time 4 bm 2 embrace there blackness.. and end all praise 4 any race.. Lets face it a man.. any race of man can look ugly.. But u have the money u get the honey.. I always wish bm were like samoan when it comes 2 raical pride
Repost for your multiple profiles maceo

MACEO

Real Black women move on and get better than some Marginal Sorry ASS Black man like yourself!

You can go "Gloat" in those Black women who are "Mammies" who allow it. Go brag to them how your preference has been White women for 35 years while you smile in their faces asking for support!

Not only do you look like an Old Fool to Whites and Blacks but they look foolish for allowing you in their circle!

There would be 'No Way In Hell" I would allow some Self hating Vigger like you that hates Black women around me!

Your a DISGRACE! YOUR NOT MAKING YOUR MOTHER PROUD; YOUR MADE YOUR MOTHER LOOK LIKE A FOOL BY DISGRACING HER!
Sadbuttrue

Ashburn, VA

#2602 Jan 21, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're absolutely right beautiful lady, and you are very fair and objective, even more so than myself and many others.
Repost for your multiple profiles maceo

MACEO

Real Black women move on and get better than some Marginal Sorry ASS Black man like yourself!

You can go "Gloat" in those Black women who are "Mammies" who allow it. Go brag to them how your preference has been White women for 35 years while you smile in their faces asking for support!

Not only do you look like an Old Fool to Whites and Blacks but they look foolish for allowing you in their circle!

There would be 'No Way In Hell" I would allow some Self hating Vigger like you that hates Black women around me!

Your a DISGRACE! YOUR NOT MAKING YOUR MOTHER PROUD; YOUR MADE YOUR MOTHER LOOK LIKE A FOOL BY DISGRACING HER!

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#2605 Jan 21, 2013
Emprezz wrote:
Frank you said good night an hour ago and then pop back up ranting like a dingbat go to bed celibate virgin lol
me and frank was offended by that.. Whats up with the virigin bashing..

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Apia, Samoa

#2607 Jan 21, 2013
Frank wrote:
Well i'm done with this thread.
One thing I did learn, however, is why many black women treat their black man so f*cked up!
Maybe if black men want a GOOD black woman they'll have to go to Africa, if they can find a black woman that hasn't been CORRUPTED and CONTAMINATED by the WHITE MAN!!!!
frank on page 349 u said the same thing.. Lol
Sadbuttrue

Ashburn, VA

#2606 Jan 21, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
One black man here sees the brown skin boyfriend of the new white miss America and goes crazy, instantly claiming him without any research in order to promote "the in your face bw, bm men can get top grade ww" agenda. Now that it's been discovered that this man isn't black and black men have once again made desperate idiots out of themselves, many of these black men are off licking their wounds or on topix trying to change the subject. Black men when are you all going to learn that you can not validate yourselves with the race of woman you are with or by claiming people. The only way you can establish yourselves is by your own accomplishments like other men do.
Capree

What's so "Top Grade" about a WW 22 year old Art Student? He makes 100k per year and she most likely is still living off her parents and him!

She is not a bad looking woman, obviously they connected but she's also a broke student while he's established making over 100k in his position. So I don't blame her for dating him since he spends his money on her and doesn't get much in return.

He's almost 30 years old, so why isn't he dating an establish, educated woman that he can partner with in the future? She's also an Art Student who will mostly likely not bring in anything much in the future. Its rare for Artist to make a decent living!

IR Black women are marrying on their level. He's simply did what most Black men do; get a White women with little or no education!

That's why they tell Black women to "Move on" date and marry outside the race and stop fooling around with DUMB Black men!

Black men are Dumb; you have Barack Obama as the perfect example; learn from him!

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Apia, Samoa

#2608 Jan 21, 2013
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>Repost for your multiple profiles maceo
MACEO
u related 2 capree..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 8 min Ben YISRAEL 117,041
White Languages to be Banned in Africa ? 8 min hackney 504
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min John Galt 1,220,770
News 5 Reasons The American Dream Is Eluding Black P... 10 min Big Knob 520
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 11 min Curious Me 32,871
This is why men like Transgendered/Transexual w... (Jan '11) 15 min tgjesus 168
All women prefer white men 18 min Khae Sea 4,362
Major Protesting in Baltimore Right Now 1 hr Big Knob 104
More from around the web