**** Miss America 2013 Dating BM

Level 2

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2564 Jan 20, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>wm have always had access to the best the aa had to offer. there ain't nothing new there, deal. when you have one group who represents the alpha male, and the other who represents a marginally freed slave, this is the dynamic you can expect.

but this you can be very sure of. the wm's world is coming to an end. and i don't mean within 100 or even 50 years. i mean this decade.
Seriously some of you are living in a dream world. Who is the sexiest man and craze to most white women? I believe it is Channing Tatum.

I'm not into WM or anything besides my own BM but you all are seriously not that desired and WM are not that undesired as you think. Come out of the fantasy. It all bc of slavery etc the BM world revolves around WM and competing with them. Its quite pathetic.

Level 3

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#2565 Jan 20, 2013
I don't care about how black MEN measure up to white men, I'm only concerned with how I handle myself and how I measure up to all men. I love all races of women, but I sorta stay away from black women for obvious reasons.
Frank

Detroit, MI

#2566 Jan 20, 2013
Emprezz wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously some of you are living in a dream world. Who is the sexiest man and craze to most white women? I believe it is Channing Tatum.
Never heard of him!!

But unlike YOU, I am not BRAINWASHED by WHITE MEN!!!!

Of course YOU know "Who is the sexiest man and craze to most white women", because that type of NONSENSE is IMPORTANT TO YOU, whereas I could CARE LESS about the RACIST WHITE MAN!!!!

Level 2

Location hidden

#2567 Jan 20, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Never heard of him!!

But unlike YOU, I am not BRAINWASHED by WHITE MEN!!!!

Of course YOU know "Who is the sexiest man and craze to most white women", because that type of NONSENSE is IMPORTANT TO YOU, whereas I could CARE LESS about the RACIST WHITE MAN!!!!
I was talking to Disaster Looms and replying to his comment stupid not your unecessary dumbass.

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#2568 Jan 20, 2013
Emprezz wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not into WM or anything besides my own BM but you all are seriously not that desired and WM are not that undesired as you think. Come out of the fantasy. It all bc of slavery etc the BM world revolves around WM and competing with them. Its quite pathetic.
lol!

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#2569 Jan 20, 2013
Emprezz wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm not sure how 'desired' bm are. but i'm very sure bm are way more desired by non-bw, than bw are by non-bm.

this isn't a competition, i'm just stating reality. the dominant male will always have his pick of the best. aa having a heritage of slavery jim crow, and being kicked around by white society.

obviously this isn't a place most women wanna be if they can help it.

“Pick ya poison, Ya Bish!”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2570 Jan 20, 2013
Emprezz wrote:
@SexyBLKWoman & Black Reign, Its pointless arguing with them when they purposely ignore facts. Like I said I posted a link showing how Trinidadians classify their people and how they classify themselves. Also they ignore the Trinidadians on here who clearly told them he was not considered black in Trinidad and not even black Trinidadians considered Dougla's and that really matters because this guy is Trinidadian.
Basically they're trying to get hype of a man from a whole different culture and thinking from AA's. Just let them embarrass themselves. I wont be suprised ABM go sitting outside his apt bc their so up his ass and worshipping him lmfao. He will need a restraining order against ABM on here. They're already stalking him on here.
I’m not arguing with them i stated before it was a lost cause, this is clearly important to them. It’s like arguing with a brick wall ,i rather argue with a brick wall rather than a illogical uneducated man. Let the feeble-minded men argue and debate among themselves. It's pretty entertaining nevertheless , it's cute watching them stroke each other egos.:) It's cool and intelligent ABM on here , so don't the ones on this thread fool you into believing all of them are like this.
Frank

Detroit, MI

#2571 Jan 20, 2013
Emprezz wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not into WM or anything besides my own BM but you all are seriously not that desired and WM are not that undesired as you think.
You're "not into white men", but you MAKE IT YOUR BUSINESS to know that Channing Tatum...a white man that I'VE NEVER HEARD OF, because I'M NOT INTERESTED, is "the sexiest man and craze to most white women."

You say you're "into BM", but black men are "not desired"!

If BM "aren't desired", why are you INTO THEM???

You could never give someone you think LOW OF the proper LOVE and RESPECT.

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#2573 Jan 20, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>You're "not into white men", but you MAKE IT YOUR BUSINESS to know that Channing Tatum...a white man that I'VE NEVER HEARD OF, because I'M NOT INTERESTED, is "the sexiest man and craze to most white women."
no shit, frank. with friends like these, who needs enemies...
Frank

Detroit, MI

#2574 Jan 20, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
no shit, frank. with friends like these, who needs enemies...
You know it, bruh!

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#2575 Jan 20, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>no wonder bm worship ww.. Lol ayran pride
And you dumb azz support this????

Level 2

Location hidden

#2576 Jan 20, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>You're "not into white men", but you MAKE IT YOUR BUSINESS to know that Channing Tatum...a white man that I'VE NEVER HEARD OF, because I'M NOT INTERESTED, is "the sexiest man and craze to most white women."

Frank I will need for you to read my comments properly if you are going to reply to me instead of being stupid.

I know Channing Tatum is in the top for WW because I actually know what goes on in my surroundings, I watch tv also and have white girl friends.

I said BM are not that highly desired to DL because some BM walk around talking about WM and desirability as if there is nothing else to do in life. WM are seriously not that undesired and BM are not ever so highly desired. It does not mean I dont love my BM.
Frank

Detroit, MI

#2577 Jan 20, 2013
Emprezz wrote:
<quoted text>
Frank I will need for you to read my comments properly if you are going to reply to me instead of being stupid.
I know Channing Tatum is in the top for WW because I actually know what goes on in my surroundings, I watch tv also and have white girl friends.
I said BM are not that highly desired to DL because some BM walk around talking about WM and desirability as if there is nothing else to do in life. WM are seriously not that undesired and BM are not ever so highly desired. It does not mean I dont love my BM.
You've said enough and i've only got ONE THING TO SAY TO YOU.

Either LOVE black men or LEAVE THEM ALONE!!!!

Good night.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#2578 Jan 20, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>And you dumb azz support this????
hey ur black not me.. I dont worship white people thats a black thang..
White in Ohio

Cincinnati, OH

#2579 Jan 20, 2013
Yup wrote:
Damn lucky dude. For some reason I could have sworn BM only get fat WW and ugly, lol.
Now, she is a super model and could have any guy she wants but is with a BM. Whats' up with that?
The average Black man is not an investment Banker, many ofyoustruggle tograduate high school. The minute you guys get any education or money you try to gain acceptance by narrying white woman but, she soon realizes the mistake she made if you do not kill her first.
24-7 mental case

El Monte, CA

#2580 Jan 20, 2013
White in Ohio wrote:
<quoted text>The average Black man is not an investment Banker, many ofyoustruggle tograduate high school. The minute you guys get any education or money you try to gain acceptance by narrying white woman but, she soon realizes the mistake she made if you do not kill her first.
You're mentally sick

Level 2

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#2581 Jan 20, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>The hottest white female singer out has a video with Asap a black male that's getting lots of controversy as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =60cvtxwlJr8XX&feature=pla yer_detailpage#t=94s

I think the more BW bash BM the more non black women seem to open up and "support" a positive image of black males, it's a weird phenomenon.
Is the point of this video supposed to be pushing "iconic love or couples" and "love tragedy, but you'll always still be the one" such as using how we think of Jacqueline and President Kennedy, "but regardless of skin color" (let's kind of just let the Marilyn Monroe birthday song to President Kennedy at the beginning be just a way to make us think of Jacqueline (who was present for it) and Kennedy, and love-- unless it's supposed to mean that he chose his wife over Marilyn? Then again, Kennedy was known for cheating... one can overthink things. ;)

At the end, she speaks a letter that Jacqueline wrote after Kennedy's assassination (which they basically recreated in the video, minus much gore, by that well-known footage of it). I love studying handwriting analysis and I've read her actual letter, so I recognized it right away. Just by the slant of her writing- slanting towards the *left*-(and by her stone-faced reaction at his funeral), she kept a lot *inside*, for one reason or another. It may just have been her personality, or it may have been *something else*.

I could be completely wrong in *your* point of view, but that's what I got from this video. I'm not surprised that this video is controversial, in three different ways: using the Kennedy assassination, or using interracial love and children... or *both*.

“The Love Below”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

ATL

#2582 Jan 20, 2013
They are both average looking to me. She is attractive, but nothing special in my book. I see tons of white women that look better than her, and black women, ect.
Frank

Detroit, MI

#2583 Jan 20, 2013
Emprezz wrote:
<quoted text>I said BM are not that highly desired to DL because some BM walk around talking about WM and desirability as if there is nothing else to do in life.
And you feel it is your "duty" to RAIN ON THEIR PARADE and DEFLATE THEIR EGO???

Well, you're gonna have to learn to BUILD your black man UP...not TEAR HIM DOWN, if you ever intend on having SUCCESS as a WISE BLACK MAN'S WIFE!
Frank

Detroit, MI

#2584 Jan 20, 2013
Of course, there's a lot of FOOLISH black men out there, who will WORSHIP YOU while you TEAR THEM DOWN!!!!

Those are the kind like Kansas City Chiefs linebacker, Javon Belcher, who, when he couldn't TAKE NO MORE of her RESISTANCE, he SNAPPED and ended up KILLING his "black queen"!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Foreign born blacks can & they DO function & su... 2 min Miscel 22
Djibouti ordered USA to vacate military base 2 min Dumb and Broke 5
White men are better lovers? 3 min Anonymous 496
Black ppl are attending college at higher rates... 3 min IP BAN ME NOW 22
BEN CARSON: Planned Parenthood is black genocide. 4 min It is what it is 38
How it works 4 min IP BAN ME NOW 5
Kanye West For President 2020! 5 min -The Black Foreig... 13
I hate blackwomen with a passion!! 14 min Disco inferno 105
Harris County Deputy Murdered 55 min Nikki 53
REPARATIONS: They Will Be Paid Sooner Or Later (Jan '15) 1 hr TheOriginalDoby 1,067
Egyptians in Egypt 2 hr Blind Injustice 477
More from around the web