“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#2542 Jan 20, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Both Jerome and Sonny are mixed race Samoan's NEXT-
really and samoans mixed with melanesians make them what.. Lol.. NEXT..

Level 2

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2543 Jan 20, 2013
@SexyBLKWoman & Black Reign, Its pointless arguing with them when they purposely ignore facts. Like I said I posted a link showing how Trinidadians classify their people and how they classify themselves. Also they ignore the Trinidadians on here who clearly told them he was not considered black in Trinidad and not even black Trinidadians considered Dougla's and that really matters because this guy is Trinidadian.

Basically they're trying to get hype of a man from a whole different culture and thinking from AA's. Just let them embarrass themselves. I wont be suprised ABM go sitting outside his apt bc their so up his ass and worshipping him lmfao. He will need a restraining order against ABM on here. They're already stalking him on here.

“Pick ya poison, Ya Bish!”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2544 Jan 20, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're absolutely right beautiful lady, and you are very fair and objective, even more so than myself and many others.
Oh ok.

Level 3

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#2546 Jan 20, 2013
Emprezz wrote:
@SexyBLKWoman & Black Reign, Its pointless arguing with them when they purposely ignore facts. Like I said I posted a link showing how Trinidadians classify their people and how they classify themselves. Also they ignore the Trinidadians on here who clearly told them he was not considered black in Trinidad and not even black Trinidadians considered Dougla's and that really matters because this guy is Trinidadian.
We're not in Trinidad, we're in the U.S., hence the thread revolving around Miss USA. Regardless of how they characterize him in his homeland doesn't have anything to do with what he is considered over here and what the perception is amongst whites and especially this white miss American beauty queen. She sees exactly what everyone else saw, and that is a black man. The bottom line is if they decide to have kids, she's not gonna concern herself with Trinidad racial classification methods. There are only THREE races: black, white, Asian, period. Everything else falls under ethnicity under their respectful racial group. The country with the most power call the shots, and as far as I can tell, the United States is the most powerful therefore what they say matters the most. If we decide to follow Trinidad's racial chart, then many African Americans would not be considered black. Dude lives here in the U.S,, so he must adhere to U.S. views. Funny you all wanna put Tiger Woods on us because he had to cough up millions in a divorce settlement despite him denying being called black, but when a man of African decent hooks up with a beauty queen, now this man is not black. Again, HYPOCRISY at it's finest.

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#2547 Jan 20, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>really and samoans mixed with melanesians make them what.. Lol.. NEXT..
It makes them Samoan.
Black Deal

Ballwin, MO

#2548 Jan 20, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>she's very attractive but not stunning. i mean megan fox, scarlett johansson level ww, the creme of american white female celebrity beauty hooked up with bm.

you'll see this often in europe but almost never in the states.

btw, with this extreme irr push, i expect ww to go after bm with even more aggression.
You right but guess what?

Now all you see be educated fine ass BW with white mfs

It be about class over race

That new devil tactic to destroy you AA people

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Location hidden

#2549 Jan 20, 2013
Emprezz wrote:
Basically they're trying to get hype of a man from a whole different culture and thinking from AA's. Just let them embarrass themselves. I wont be suprised ABM go sitting outside his apt bc their so up his ass and worshipping him lmfao. He will need a restraining order against ABM on here. They're already stalking him on here.
LMFAO I'm 100 percent positive he doesn't even hang out with AAM haha!
Black Deal

Ballwin, MO

#2550 Jan 20, 2013
ladondaruler1 wrote:
All we hear about is how white women setup black men to be killed or incarcerated. HMMM I think more black women in a years time have setup bm to be killed and incarcerated than all white women combined in this country. Now of course there are racist white women who hate the ground that black men walk on, but let's not play stupid and pretend that this hatred is only limited to racist white women. I'm sure Mike Tyson and Tupac know a thing or two about being falsely incarcerated based on the testimony of a black woman. Hell, Mike Tyson took a double dosage of the evil black woman poison, because he was spoon fed Robin Givens evil axx on a platter. And at least 1/3 of the beefs in the hood revolve around something started by a black woman. I was just talking about this with a white buddy of mine who got into a argument with a black chick a few weeks ago, and guess what, she called for her brothers and male cousins. Always starting sht, always in the middle of sht, but quick to jump in the white media and cosign racist views concerning black men and further fuel the propaganda that has been laid out against black men. Many of you black men deserve what you get because you all refuse to use your brain. Look at the proof online. Black women have unleashed an all out assault on black men for decades, but we still have millions of black men trying to attack other black men for these evil women.
Like I say you AA soon to be extinct within 50 years

You to divided

White devils win with you
Black Deal

Ballwin, MO

#2552 Jan 20, 2013
ladondaruler1 wrote:
<quoted text>We're not in Trinidad, we're in the U.S., hence the thread revolving around Miss USA. Regardless of how they characterize him in his homeland doesn't have anything to do with what he is considered over here and what the perception is amongst whites and especially this white miss American beauty queen. She sees exactly what everyone else saw, and that is a black man. The bottom line is if they decide to have kids, she's not gonna concern herself with Trinidad racial classification methods. There are only THREE races: black, white, Asian, period. Everything else falls under ethnicity under their respectful racial group. The country with the most power call the shots, and as far as I can tell, the United States is the most powerful therefore what they say matters the most. If we decide to follow Trinidad's racial chart, then many African Americans would not be considered black. Dude lives here in the U.S,, so he must adhere to U.S. views. Funny you all wanna put Tiger Woods on us because he had to cough up millions in a divorce settlement despite him denying being called black, but when a man of African decent hooks up with a beauty queen, now this man is not black. Again, HYPOCRISY at it's finest.
Tiger offering up half his fortune if the cave bitch take him back

Now where that be in playa handbook?

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Location hidden

#2553 Jan 20, 2013
ladondaruler1 wrote:
<quoted text> We're not in Trinidad, we're in the U.S., hence the thread revolving around Miss USA. Regardless of how they characterize him in his homeland doesn't have anything to do with what he is considered over here and what the perception is amongst whites and especially this white miss American beauty queen. She sees exactly what everyone else saw, and that is a black man. The bottom line is if they decide to have kids, she's not gonna concern herself with Trinidad racial classification methods. There are only THREE races: black, white, Asian, period. Everything else falls under ethnicity under their respectful racial group. The country with the most power call the shots, and as far as I can tell, the United States is the most powerful therefore what they say matters the most. If we decide to follow Trinidad's racial chart, then many African Americans would not be considered black. Dude lives here in the U.S,, so he must adhere to U.S. views. Funny you all wanna put Tiger Woods on us because he had to cough up millions in a divorce settlement despite him denying being called black, but when a man of African decent hooks up with a beauty queen, now this man is not black. Again, HYPOCRISY at it's finest.
SMFH I mind you that if you click on the link you have even some white's calling him Indian smfh are White's god to you? Outside of the US mixed race are mixed race and as time goes on mixed race is mixed race will be mixed race in the US foolish people that claim people like Mariah Carey, Wentworth Miller, Shemar Moore and Barack obama only makes themselves look st*pid.

It's no wonder people think Americans are st*pid. What matter's is what this man claims and what his own ethnic group say's not foolish people like you trying to push the 1 drop rule by making everyone and their mama's be black.

Most AA are black only a small percentage of people are actually mixed race the average AA is atleast 70-80 percent black at least there is no comparison between AA and some areas of the Caribbean where mixing was more prevalent.

All I can say is people like you need to stop claiming people that want nothing to do with you, it's just like when ignorant black's claimed Tiger wood's and he isn't even black he is mixed race!

smfh! I swear some AA are so brainwashed that they will push anything created by white's(1 drop rule)

Level 3

Location hidden

#2554 Jan 20, 2013
Black Deal wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL So let me get this straight, all bw that get with wm are fine and educated, but bm are getting cave btches. LOL I've noticed you still maintain a level of respect for white men even though you through in 'Mofo', but whenever you speak of white women, they're cave btches. Absolute zero respect for white women, but still manage to refer to white men as white men. Also, in every one of your posts, you consistently big up black women while throwing subliminal shots at us black men. HHHHMMMMMM Something doesn't feel right about you. I'm gonna have to assume you're a black woman as well. And this is my point, even when bw attempt to push black unity, she still manages to maintain a sense of respect for white men and somehow gloat about all the so call sexy and intelligent black women that are with white men, but want black men to feel some sort of guilt for loving white woman aka cave btches. See, you women will never get it. If you oppose interracial then oppose it completely. Don't straddle the fence and throw subliminal shots at black men while congratulating black women for being with white men. And I know what you're gonna say, you oppose interracial. Bm plus bw equal black family. Well then be 100% consistent and let your posts show just that.
Frank

Detroit, MI

#2555 Jan 20, 2013
Black Deal wrote:
<quoted text>
Tiger offering up half his fortune if the cave bitch take him back
Now where that be in playa handbook?
Page 1, the chapter entitled, "Money Talks"!

Level 2

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2556 Jan 20, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>SMFH I mind you that if you click on the link you have even some white's calling him Indian smfh are White's god to you? Outside of the US mixed race are mixed race and as time goes on mixed race is mixed race will be mixed race in the US foolish people that claim people like Mariah Carey, Wentworth Miller, Shemar Moore and Barack obama only makes themselves look st*pid.

It's no wonder people think Americans are st*pid. What matter's is what this man claims and what his own ethnic group say's not foolish people like you trying to push the 1 drop rule by making everyone and their mama's be black.

Most AA are black only a small percentage of people are actually mixed race the average AA is atleast 70-80 percent black at least there is no comparison between AA and some areas of the Caribbean where mixing was more prevalent.

All I can say is people like you need to stop claiming people that want nothing to do with you, it's just like when ignorant black's claimed Tiger wood's and he isn't even black he is mixed race!

smfh! I swear some AA are so brainwashed that they will push anything created by white's(1 drop rule)
Tiger Woods doesnt even give a rass booty about BM lmao and we trying to tell them no matter what they think in America, Charmel is not from the States and those dougla's do not see themselves as black.

BM just want to claim him to talk shit to BW and its only making them look stupid and thirsty lol this is sure a laughing matter no jealousy involved bc they're plain stupid trying to get an ego boost off this guy.

Level 3

Location hidden

#2557 Jan 20, 2013
Black Deal wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I say you AA soon to be extinct within 50 years
You to divided
White devils win with you
I don't care about AA. I wasn't born to the AA race, I was born as an AA.

Also I read where you said the bible speaks against race mixing, and that my friend is a complete lie. The bible speaks of mixing with nonbelievers, idol worshipers, and those that oppose God's will. Race is never mentioned in the bible, only nationalities. There was no such thing as race back then, that is some concoction that mankind came up with a few hundred years ago. Science has also proven that race doesn't exist. And why would an all knowing and just God create different races to hate one another when God is not of hate but love??? You people will stoop so low to promote your racist agenda that you are willing to commit blasphemy to achieve your agenda. SMH

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Location hidden

#2558 Jan 20, 2013
Emprezz wrote:
<quoted text>
Tiger Woods doesnt even give a rass booty about BM lmao and we trying to tell them no matter what they think in America, Charmel is not from the States and those dougla's do not see themselves as black.
BM just want to claim him to talk shit to BW and its only making them look stupid and thirsty lol this is sure a laughing matter no jealousy involved bc they're plain stupid trying to get an ego boost off this guy.
I agree. No wonder many Islanders view AA in a bad light.

Level 3

Location hidden

#2559 Jan 20, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
SMFH I mind you that if you click on the link you have even some white's calling him Indian smfh are White's god to you? Outside of the US mixed race are mixed race and as time goes on mixed race is mixed race will be mixed race in the US foolish people that claim people like Mariah Carey, Wentworth Miller, Shemar Moore and Barack obama only makes themselves look st*pid.
We as AA are mix race, so I guess we might as well stop referring to ourselves as black. I don't care if he hangs with blacks or not, because I don't hang with blacks. But I'm still black. You can call yourself what you want, but you can't change what you are.

As for whites calling him Indian, it helps soothe the pain and keeps the myth going on about bm and fat white women. I seen pics of the man, I don't need anybody to tell me what he is. He looks closer to black than Tiger Woods, especially in that side profile where you can see his hair pattern. Not to mention she admitted that she was in a relationship with a black man. So regardless of what you all are arguing, she views him as black, so do I and all black men. So the only thing that matters is what she, and black men believe.

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#2560 Jan 20, 2013
Black Deal wrote:
<quoted text>
wm have always had access to the best the aa had to offer. there ain't nothing new there, deal. when you have one group who represents the alpha male, and the other who represents a marginally freed slave, this is the dynamic you can expect.

but this you can be very sure of. the wm's world is coming to an end. and i don't mean within 100 or even 50 years. i mean this decade.

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Location hidden

#2561 Jan 20, 2013
ladondaruler1 wrote:
<quoted text> We as AA are mix race, so I guess we might as well stop referring to ourselves as black. I don't care if he hangs with blacks or not, because I don't hang with blacks. But I'm still black. You can call yourself what you want, but you can't change what you are.
As for whites calling him Indian, it helps soothe the pain and keeps the myth going on about bm and fat white women. I seen pics of the man, I don't need anybody to tell me what he is. He looks closer to black than Tiger Woods, especially in that side profile where you can see his hair pattern. Not to mention she admitted that she was in a relationship with a black man. So regardless of what you all are arguing, she views him as black, so do I and all black men. So the only thing that matters is what she, and black men believe.
You mean AA are admixed not mixed race. Mixed race people are like Mariah Carey but people like Wesley snipes are black with probably some mixture thrown in.

What you call yourself and how you see yourself is what count's. Even Afro Trini's don't consider him black.

Afro Trini male's were already posted up in this thread and he looks nothing like them.

I see what this is about you all are trying to live your lives through this man?

By claiming he is black I guess it chips at the stereotype? You obviously have low self esteem my friend why does some stranger dating a white girl make you feel good? You're not dating her so what is your point?

He isn't a black male neither does he connect with AAM so claiming him just make's you look st*pid.

And where did you get your info from?
Frank

Detroit, MI

#2562 Jan 20, 2013
LOL! Miss America definitely has SOUL!

:^ D

Excerpt: "...The 23-year-old beauty scored highly in the talent competition with a tap dance to James Brown's “Get Up Offa That Thing” and wowed judges with an unadorned, off-the-shoulder white evening gown."

http://boyfriend.ezinemark.com/miss-america-2...

The King of Soul would be proud!!!!

Level 3

Location hidden

#2563 Jan 20, 2013
Emprezz wrote:
<quoted text>

Isn't this what black women have done with Halle Berry and the sleuth of biracial women who are with white men. Hell, black women are even proud of Naomi Campbell for sleeping with a married man, because it's something you all feel you can rub in black men' face. You all are proud of a black woman being with George Lucas who looks like he has to change his Depends every four hours, and take a daily regimen of cialis and bayer aspirin. Or Robert Deniro being married to a black woman despite he's old enough to be most of you all grandpa. But it doesn't matter, because they are white and that's enough to validate your existence. Bw will stop at nothing to spit in black men' faces, but forget about this very behavior whenever you all wanna play victim and claim black men are thirsty for white flesh. No, we just want a woman we can depend on and want look for flaws in us because of our race, but view us as men like all other men.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Quietly Hidden Behind ALL Racism is EUROPE 4 min Black Channel 1
News Why Porn's - Interracial' Label Is RacistBy Aur... 6 min assassin235 17
As bm, we are nieve, gullible and blind as a bat 6 min T BOS 7
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 6 min JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 34,331
Non-whites too soft on u S A , the worst countr... 7 min Black Channel 7
All WHITE African Team?? :X 9 min Black Channel 1
News The powerful politics of Barack Obama's eulogy ... 10 min Bama Yankee 2
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 14 min audy17 30,730
News Why the Confederate flag flies in SC 41 min johnplustwomore 2,225
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr www 122,303
Black girls!!!we're not taking your men! we've ... 9 hr Bychance37 185
More from around the web