of 143
Next Last
Yup

Toronto, Canada

#1 Jan 13, 2013
Yup

Toronto, Canada

#3 Jan 13, 2013
Damn lucky dude. For some reason I could have sworn BM only get fat WW and ugly, lol.

Now, she is a super model and could have any guy she wants but is with a BM. Whats' up with that?

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#4 Jan 13, 2013
Yup wrote:
Damn lucky dude. For some reason I could have sworn BM only get fat WW and ugly, lol.
Now, she is a super model and could have any guy she wants but is with a BM. Whats' up with that?
he's a high powered broker for j.p. morgan. not exactly your everyday brother.. so his standards are likely gonna be very high.
Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#5 Jan 13, 2013
cool like people with open mines
Level 1

Location hidden

#6 Jan 13, 2013
Yup wrote:
http://showbizdaily.net/celebr ity-bio/charmel-maynard-is-mis s-america-2013-mallory-hagans- boyfriend/?utm_source=rss& utm_medium=rss&utm_campaig n=charmel-maynard-is-miss-amer ica-2013-mallory-hagans-boyfri end
They make a cute couple too.
they are cute

“Freedom”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

United States

#7 Jan 13, 2013
WOW!!! She was crowned Miss America by whites themselves, so the racists can't say she's ugly or he's scooping up their trash. Even women whom America admire is dating a BM.

“Freedom”

Level 8

United States

#8 Jan 13, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
he's a high powered broker for j.p. morgan. not exactly your everyday brother.. so his standards are likely gonna be very high.
TRUE but this doesn't seem to matter to some whites because they are trashing her in the comment section, calling her a race traitor & N**** lover.
Yup

Toronto, Canada

#9 Jan 13, 2013
Yup, White men are foaming at the mouth at this one, lol.

There is a 50 page post on Stormfront about this. Some are at the point they want to commit murder, lol.

“Pick ya poison, Ya Bish!”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#11 Jan 13, 2013
Did that give you a self esteem boost? They're a beautiful couple. But this is exactly why the community is in the state it is now. Too many of you are obsessed with non important stuff.

On to more important news....

The murder rate in Detroit jumped 5.2 percent.
Level 1

Location hidden

#10 Jan 13, 2013
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
TRUE but this doesn't seem to matter to some whites because they are trashing her in the comment section, calling her a race traitor & N**** lover.
typical

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#12 Jan 13, 2013
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
and he's caribbean. caribbean dudes are always fumbling around in some white girl's panties.
Level 1

Location hidden

#13 Jan 13, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
and he's caribbean. caribbean dudes are always fumbling around in some white girl's panties.
naw not really

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#14 Jan 13, 2013
They look good together.

“Freedom”

Level 8

United States

#16 Jan 13, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
TRUE but in this scenario, a WW is sending the message that a wealthy BM is equal or as good as a wealthy WM which counter the supremacists views held by whites which is 'black' is inferior.

Level 2

Since: Dec 12

New Kensington, PA

#17 Jan 13, 2013
Yup wrote:
http://showbizdaily.net/celebr ity-bio/charmel-maynard-is-mis s-america-2013-mallory-hagans- boyfriend/?utm_source=rss& utm_medium=rss&utm_campaig n=charmel-maynard-is-miss-amer ica-2013-mallory-hagans-boyfri end
They make a cute couple too.
Where is SadbutTrue. she is going to have a fit LOL...LOL

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#18 Jan 13, 2013
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
TRUE but in this scenario, a WW is sending the message that a wealthy BM is equal or as good as a wealthy WM which counter the supremacists views held by whites which is 'black' is inferior.
I actually feel proud when highly desirable WW date BM but when they date trashy ones I feel embarrassed.

“Freedom”

Level 8

United States

#19 Jan 13, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>I actually feel proud when highly desirable WW date BM but when they date trashy ones I feel embarrassed.
But WW & WM mating choices actually contradict their own racists views. This is what I'm pointing out since many BP seem to believe WP are more superior than them because non-Whites date them.
Satan

Anonymous Proxy

#20 Jan 13, 2013
Are blacks really this simple?
His monetary wealth compensates for his half black side.

I assure you 100%, she will divorce him and screw him over.

Don Cornelius
Seal
Tiger Woods
OJ
Danny Coleman
etc, etc

No normal WW dreams about having kids with Pubic Hair on their head.
Plus, there are far far prettier women.
American Women in General are ugly compared to European and Eastern Block women.

FYI, When A Race War erupts she would turn on him to save herself.
Contra

Columbia, MD

#22 Jan 13, 2013
Nice couple. Now waiting for bitter IR black women and racist insecure white men to hate on them. lol

“Shine Bright Like...”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

A Diamond

#23 Jan 13, 2013
Wow, they make a beautiful couple!

They look really happy together, and I hope nothing disturbs that.

Congrats on the gorgeous couple, a successful broker at J.P Morgan and Miss America 2013!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 143
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
17 yr old Black kid lynched for dating white woman 12 min Abdurratln 72
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 18 min My Earsarealight 7,253
Lenny Kravitz's American Woman (white woman) 20 min My Earsarealight 11
Im a white women Why am I addicted to Black men? (Dec '12) 22 min Cigar Face 21 43
All this data showing black men are undesirable 27 min The Irony 2
Blacks can't swim; is it because water is racist? 30 min The Irony 6
Must see! Caught on tape interracial couple rac... 44 min Cigar Face 21 740
Why are Blacks afraid of dogs? 1 hr AFC South 91
Michael Dunn found GUILTY of 1st Degree MURDER! 1 hr The Irony 164
Internet trolls face up to two years in jail un... 2 hr The Irony 23

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE