It's easy to push Sad But True's button. LOOK OUT MOOR

Posted in the African-American Forum

Comments
1 - 13 of 13 Comments Last updated Feb 3, 2013
REDNECK SNAPPER

El Monte, CA

#1 Feb 1, 2013
Hey MOOR, did I dislodge something to cause ya to holler?

Sadbutrue | 6 min ago

MACEO GROW UP! YOU'VE BEEN CHASING WHITE WOMEN FOR 35 YEARS NOW ONLY TO END UP BROKE, BUSTED, DISEASED AND ALONE!

YOUR AN OLD FAT UNATTRACTIVE BROKE SINGLE BLACK MALES THAT NOT WANTED BY WOMEN! YOUR A RECLUSE!

http://m.topix.com/forum/afam/TGLFMTBFOL7T23U...

Ya maaaaaaaaaaaadddddd
Sadbutrue

Ashburn, VA

#2 Feb 2, 2013
REDNECK SNAPPER wrote:
Hey MOOR, did I dislodge something to cause ya to holler?
Sadbutrue | 6 min ago
MACEO GROW UP! YOU'VE BEEN CHASING WHITE WOMEN FOR 35 YEARS NOW ONLY TO END UP BROKE, BUSTED, DISEASED AND ALONE!
YOUR AN OLD FAT UNATTRACTIVE BROKE SINGLE BLACK MALES THAT NOT WANTED BY WOMEN! YOUR A RECLUSE!
http://m.topix.com/forum/afam/TGLFMTBFOL7T23U...
Ya maaaaaaaaaaaadddddd
MACEO

I pretty much agree with this Pastor Manning! He told the truth Black men love PIMPIN their Mothers and using Black women!

Marriage Is For Black People

http://youtu.be/w4_qyq_O6lM

Then you wonder why educated attractive black women are running form Black males into the arms of White males to get treated like woman!

Even he said Black women find a White man or another race of men who act responsible!
Sadbutrue

Ashburn, VA

#3 Feb 2, 2013
REDNECK SNAPPER---MOOR----MACEO wrote:
Hey MOOR, did I dislodge something to cause ya to holler?
Sadbutrue | 6 min ago
MACEO GROW UP! YOU'VE BEEN CHASING WHITE WOMEN FOR 35 YEARS NOW ONLY TO END UP BROKE, BUSTED, DISEASED AND ALONE!
YOUR AN OLD FAT UNATTRACTIVE BROKE SINGLE BLACK MALES THAT NOT WANTED BY WOMEN! YOUR A RECLUSE!
http://m.topix.com/forum/afam/TGLFMTBFOL7T23U...
Ya maaaaaaaaaaaadddddd
HEY MACEO AKA MOOR

That' message is true! You did waste 35 years chasing white women and you don't have anything to show for your time!

Your alone like single a sociopath, recluse THAT ACTS WEIRD!
RockmillDVP

Ashburn, VA

#4 Feb 2, 2013
Well the truth hurts! lmao
GOTCHA

United States

#5 Feb 2, 2013
Oooops, did I hit a nerve.

Moor never held on to one job --- hmmm?
Moor's wife have a ph.d.---- hmmm?
Moor always yapping about his wife ---- hmmm?
Moor always boast of his sex appeal --- hmmm?
Moor is always hollering ---- hmmm?
Moor is always in IRR threads only ---- hmmm?

When added up, the sum equals Oh Stupid.
Go Figure

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Feb 3, 2013
Sad But True is a dingbat.
Vintner

United States

#7 Feb 3, 2013
You Negro bucks are just mad because Sadbutrue has your number and you know it!
WillardsWizard

Anonymous Proxy

#8 Feb 3, 2013
Who?
THE RELIC

United States

#9 Feb 3, 2013
Vintner wrote:
You Negro bucks are just mad because Sadbutrue has your number and you know it!
I wiped SBT all over this forum when I first came to AFAM and this/these characters became my first cave apes____еее

People thought SBT was a transexual because of a Dr. Jekyl and Mr. Hyde personality. People thought SBT lived on AFAM because of 24/7 presence.

THERE ARE THREE SHIFTS WORKING FOR TOXIC

1st shift SBT
2nd shift SBT
3rd shift SBT

Cut and paste id used to hide different writing styles.
THE RELIC

El Monte, CA

#10 Feb 3, 2013
Sadbutrue wrote:
<quoted text>HEY MACEO AKA MOOR
That' message is true! You did waste 35 years chasing white women and you don't have anything to show for your time!
Your alone like single a sociopath, recluse THAT ACTS WEIRD!
The name is MOSES and manipulation by web of lies, social inhibitions, dual reference or metaphysical pimping don't work wit me.
Axe-Me-Anything

Mexico, Mexico

#11 Feb 3, 2013
THE RELIC wrote:
The name is MOSES
Really?
REDNECK SNAPPER wrote:
Ook
GOTCHA wrote:
Ook
THE RELIC wrote:
Ook
Ya drunken old fool. You don't even know yourself anymore.
sweet brown

Warwick, RI

#12 Feb 3, 2013
THE RELIC wrote:
<quoted text>The name is MOSES and manipulation by web of lies, social inhibitions, dual reference or metaphysical pimping don't work wit me.
He constantly says the same things all the time. It's impossible for him to even get a wince from most people. He is pathetic no matter what issue he is trying to cut and paste the same old responses too.
THE RELIC

United States

#13 Feb 3, 2013
sweet brown wrote:
<quoted text>
He constantly says the same things all the time. It's impossible for him to even get a wince from most people. He is pathetic no matter what issue he is trying to cut and paste the same old responses too.
Right!

The mentally challenged will repeat their story over and over .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Teaman 1,101,089
Black man you shine 5 min Northern Lights 17
I don't want to marry a BLACK MAN 6 min Good Vibes 3,478
Cop shoots two black males ages 8 and 10 LMFAO! 6 min Klaus666 15
Michael Brown .. STRONG ARM ROBBERY ??? 6 min iamcuriousnow 2,336
Black Cuckolds (Jun '13) 10 min Tamale 76
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 11 min uppercut 938
The Official 2014/2015 NFL Season Thread 19 min ROMPER STOMPER 44
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 21 min Ben YISRAEL 4,879
There's A War On The Black Male 43 min LION 609
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
Woodbridge Dating

more search filters

less search filters

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••