Alright, just to clear the air; Most ...

“Perfection is impossible”

Level 5

Since: May 13

But excellence is close enough

#23 Nov 2, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
To mess with your head.
Don't let him.
Lol, okay.

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#24 Nov 2, 2013
Jesuspeaceandlove wrote:
Great answers guys, they aren't the uncouth, immature responses i usually see on topix. Keep em coming, lol. ;D
look at it this way...bm prefer women with big butts,big hips and big legs...bw look like that more than any other race of women. so clearly, many bm will prefer bw in a general sense. however, if many bw have a bad attitude and the habit of embarrassing and disrespecting their bm in public, especially when whites are around, many of those bm will simply look for women of other races who have the big butt, hips and legs...this is not as hard as it sounds, because, number one most men of other races claim they don't find the big booty, big hip, big legged shape to be attractive even in their own women, and secondly, although non-bw are not quite as voluptuous as bw, voluptuous ones are out there and non-bw are drawn to the masculinity and strength of bm despite the social stigma.

“Univ. of Texas-Med School!!! ”

Level 5

Since: Dec 12

Spring, TX

#25 Nov 2, 2013
The only thing I'll give non-bw over bw is.....

the average non-bw isn't as shallow as the average bw...

Harrisson
Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#26 Nov 2, 2013
Jesuspeaceandlove wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, okay.
Seriously, these are weak-minded, sexually insecure fools who try to make others feel bad in order to pump up their own egos. I like to toy with them.

Starting at post#4 in the thread mentioned below, read through the conversation:
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TU1MGQPFEQEM1...

In that thread, there is an attractive African-American female poster named Kola_Koca and she smoothly swats away one of these loser racist trolls who is trying to break her down...

And then I follow up by calling him out on his secret attraction to BW - which is often EXACTLY the case in this forum. It's funny to see the reaction it provokes from him. LOL :o)

Level 5

#27 Nov 2, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>look at it this way...bm prefer women with big butts,big hips and big legs...bw look like that more than any other race of women. so clearly, many bm will prefer bw in a general sense. however, if many bw have a bad attitude and the habit of embarrassing and disrespecting their bm in public, especially when whites are around, many of those bm will simply look for women of other races who have the big butt, hips and legs...this is not as hard as it sounds, because, number one most men of other races claim they don't find the big booty, big hip, big legged shape to be attractive even in their own women, and secondly, although non-bw are not quite as voluptuous as bw, voluptuous ones are out there and non-bw are drawn to the masculinity and strength of bm despite the social stigma.
very good observation.:)

Level 5

#28 Nov 3, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously, these are weak-minded, sexually insecure fools who try to make others feel bad in order to pump up their own egos. I like to toy with them.
Starting at post#4 in the thread mentioned below, read through the conversation:
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TU1MGQPFEQEM1...
In that thread, there is an attractive African-American female poster named Kola_Koca and she smoothly swats away one of these loser racist trolls who is trying to break her down...
And then I follow up by calling him out on his secret attraction to BW - which is often EXACTLY the case in this forum. It's funny to see the reaction it provokes from him. LOL :o)
LMBO!!!!!!Clever!

APV

“You were saying about bp aging”

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

still busy trolling??

#29 Nov 3, 2013
Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Topix should be regarded as no more than a dumping grounds for people's frustrations, failures and unachieved ambitions. A cathartic release, so that one doesn't implode from their percolating unmedicated and unresolved issues of their challenging lives, in which many of us are woefully unprepared to micromanage. And oh..........the "there but for the grace God goes I" moments aside, it can at times be entertaining.
Agree, this is for entertainment purposes only...not to experience reality or expect serious topics to be discussed.
Pippa Middleton

Fremont, CA

#30 Nov 3, 2013
Jesuspeaceandlove wrote:
Yes or no?
If you're asking about the bm on topix then the answer would be yes since the majority are with big legged/big booty non bw(or at least that's how they tell it)
They're telling young bw that bm prefer bw yet on another thread bragging how black men date ir at 25% and how black women are the least desirable women.
Although it really doesn't matter what these old guys think or who they date,bm under the age of 30 prefer non bw that is the truth.You couldn't have left school that long ago so you know what i'm talking about.
Pippa Middleton

Fremont, CA

#31 Nov 3, 2013
Desmond Sandiford is married to an Asian and finds Asian women more attractive than black but wants bw to believe bm prefer them.
If Blacks are worthless has a secret attraction to bw does it mean irbm are secretly craving bw since the novelty of big legged ww has worn off.No I don't think so,racist wm trolls and irbm both just like toying with the minds of black women for entertainment purposes.
Some of them let their non black gf post on here using their accounts.

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#32 Nov 3, 2013
Pippa Middleton wrote:
Desmond Sandiford is married to an Asian and finds Asian women more attractive than black but wants bw to believe bm prefer them.
If Blacks are worthless has a secret attraction to bw does it mean irbm are secretly craving bw since the novelty of big legged ww has worn off.No I don't think so,racist wm trolls and irbm both just like toying with the minds of black women for entertainment purposes.
yes you are correct. my wife is asian...and yes, i prefer asian women to black women. but that's not because of looks alone. like i said earlier, the problem has nothing to do with the physical beauty of bw. bw are as beautiful as any other race and in many cases, even more so.

the problem has to do with the personality and character and behavior of bw.

if a woman is a dime in the face and in the body and dresses good, etc...but she has a fked up personality, is she still a dime?

y'all bw know i'm right because y'all have the same problem with EACH OTHER!...so stop fronting like we just say all this to give you a hard time. this is constructive criticism...you should be glad somebody is telling you where your flaws are so you can back to the drawing board and make yourself better.
Cigar Face

United States

#33 Nov 3, 2013
Jesuspeaceandlove wrote:
Yes or no?
Of course we love our blackwomen! Our mothers sisters family members are sistahs. Who we care to date is a whole different scenario here my friend. Ive got alot of disrespectful conduct lashed out at me for only being nice to blackwomen. But i dont hate them, and still will date them. But i wont ever put up with a sista disrespecting me for treating her like a civilized woman. Its deeper than just your skin baby. Its your attitudes and body language and your actions speak the truth about you. If you all can change that, then we will give you the best. I think you guys are mean to us cause of what you've heard and not witnessed.

Level 5

#34 Nov 3, 2013
Pippa Middleton wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're asking about the bm on topix then the answer would be yes since the majority are with big legged/big booty non bw(or at least that's how they tell it)
They're telling young bw that bm prefer bw yet on another thread bragging how black men date ir at 25% and how black women are the least desirable women.
Although it really doesn't matter what these old guys think or who they date,bm under the age of 30 prefer non bw that is the truth.You couldn't have left school that long ago so you know what i'm talking about.
lol, im in college, im still in school so i know what you mean, lol.

Level 5

#35 Nov 3, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>yes you are correct. my wife is asian...and yes, i prefer asian women to black women. but that's not because of looks alone. like i said earlier, the problem has nothing to do with the physical beauty of bw. bw are as beautiful as any other race and in many cases, even more so.
if a woman is a dime in the face and in the body and dresses good, etc...but she has a fked up personality, is she still a dime?
y'all bw know i'm right because y'all have the same problem with EACH OTHER!...so stop fronting like we just say all this to give you a hard time. this is constructive criticism...you should be glad somebody is telling you where your flaws are so you can back to the drawing board and make yourself better.
Very interesting perspective.

Level 5

#36 Nov 3, 2013
Pippa Middleton wrote:
And if they do that, that's fine. We cant let that get to us black women (if you're a black woman), yeah?:)
Think about it, we see numerous videos of how much black men hate us and don't want to f**k with us, and say "I'm moving on to non-black women." However, after they do couple with a non-BW companion, they still manage to--in their words-- "f**k with us. I would think that non-BW would cure their obsession with "toying" with black women, but i guess they can't get enough of us, lol. Think about it in that perspective. Put into consideration that i am not aiming this phenomenon towards all black men, but i'm curious to why such cognitive dissonance occurs.

Why do they still bother us when they have..ehheem..."Moved on"?(Serious question.)
Cigar Face

United States

#37 Nov 3, 2013
Jesuspeaceandlove wrote:
Yes or no?
blackmen got to do better also ,with all this beef like what you looking at n¡§§@! I will f u up for looking at my girl! No respect! Its only The 3% of destructive blacks that's got people thinking we all are that way. The wicked are inabling with their hate and dont even know this. Lol!

Level 5

#38 Nov 3, 2013
Cigar Face wrote:
<quoted text>blackmen got to do better also ,with all this beef like what you looking at n¡§§@! I will f u up for looking at my girl! No respect! Its only The 3% of destructive blacks that's got people thinking we all are that way. The wicked are inabling with their hate and dont even know this. Lol!
I agree 100%:)We (Black women & black men) need to stop being so menevolent.
Pippa Middleton

Fremont, CA

#39 Nov 3, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>yes you are correct. my wife is asian...and yes, i prefer asian women to black women. but that's not because of looks alone. like i said earlier, the problem has nothing to do with the physical beauty of bw. bw are as beautiful as any other race and in many cases, even more so.
I don't have a problem with constructive criticism and am not saying black women do not have flaws.However this is a new gen of bm who see no beauty in black women first and foremost,attitude has nothing to with it.They've grown up with images of bm/ww and bw looking like precious in the media.Nothing we do can change that.
When bm have full access to dating non bw they say and show how they feel about black women.
Pippa Middleton

Fremont, CA

#40 Nov 3, 2013
Jesuspeaceandlove wrote:
<quoted text>
And if they do that, that's fine. We cant let that get to us black women (if you're a black woman), yeah?:)
Think about it, we see numerous videos of how much black men hate us and don't want to f**k with us, and say "I'm moving on to non-black women." However, after they do couple with a non-BW companion, they still manage to--in their words-- "f**k with us. I would think that non-BW would cure their obsession with "toying" with black women, but i guess they can't get enough of us, lol. Think about it in that perspective. Put into consideration that i am not aiming this phenomenon towards all black men, but i'm curious to why such cognitive dissonance occurs.
Why do they still bother us when they have..ehheem..."Moved on"?(Serious question.)
Yes i am black and I've seen the videos,blogs and tweets about how much they hate us.Im sure they always felt that way but now they date non bw so much they don't care who knows.I think its better that they are honest and go to non bw except they don't actually move on.They talk about black women more than black men who date/or married to bw.

Level 5

#41 Nov 3, 2013
Pippa Middleton wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes i am black and I've seen the videos,blogs and tweets about how much they hate us.Im sure they always felt that way but now they date non bw so much they don't care who knows.I think its better that they are honest and go to non bw except they don't actually move on.They talk about black women more than black men who date/or married to bw.
Actions speak louder than words. I honestly don't see any recognizable progress when it comes to this. It's just dogmatic, inflated words with no ambition or tenacity behind it. If you hate black women, just go and ehem....move on.
Cigar Face

United States

#42 Nov 3, 2013
Pippa Middleton wrote:
<quoted text>
Your not getting the point! Its some mean devious blacks out there, who only want to see you fail. If you've been exposed to that kind of behavior and your emotionally unstable, of course your gonna hate blacks for what they've not done to you! What's your deal?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Al Sharpton: Royal Wedding Shows 'Last Breath' ... 3 min OccupyThis 183
No N KOREA SUMMIT 5 min Termite Power 3
would George Zimmerman have been better off black? (Mar '16) 5 min lol 64
Can we take back topix? 5 min Barros 380
News NC bank employee's 'Walking Dead' toy labeled a... 6 min f4ufighter 2
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... (Aug '17) 7 min The Patriot 1,296
If we got rid of the Negroes what would America... 7 min MASTER WHITE 5
White rage is on the way: White people aren't g... 8 min coursesoco 101
What Did African Americans Contribute To America? 11 min MASTER WHITE 58
NFL nighurs WHIPPED! Can't kneel for anthem an... 3 hr Barros 29
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 3 hr Barros 40,798
BM in Britain please slap Meghan for us 10 hr Satan 61