Alright, just to clear the air; Most ...

Level 3

Since: May 12

Houston, TX

#208 Nov 3, 2013
No, I personally am only attracted to black women.
taft

Saltville, VA

#209 Nov 3, 2013
bad hair is the best hair..
taft

Saltville, VA

#210 Nov 3, 2013
whites would look better with bad hair..
And blacks would look better with straight hair.. maybe.. switch hair..

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#211 Nov 4, 2013
Jesuspeaceandlove wrote:
Yes or no?
ban selornapaden
The Enemy Within

Washington, DC

#213 Nov 4, 2013
TimeforHonesty wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know what the phrase I use meant? If you did, then you would know your post has no correlation...but then again, I don't expect much from you.
Do YOU know what your post meant? Poor fool. Because it's a shame if you accidentally said something intelligent.

Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#214 Nov 4, 2013
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Do YOU know what your post meant? Poor fool. Because it's a shame if you accidentally said something intelligent.
You have not at responded to my question at all. Instead you just abused, dismissed, denied.

“Perfection is impossible”

Level 5

But excellence is close enough

#215 Nov 4, 2013
Albert B wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares?
Obviously people responding to this topic. If you don't care, there's no need to even click on this topic.

Level 5

#216 Nov 4, 2013
Coolmandingo82 wrote:
You know one thing I figured about black women while being on topix. Black women will upvote any positive comment from a racist, sex offender, trolls ,Nazi, new killer. Doesn't matter if you attack black men and compliment black women they will support you. Evil, snicky black bltches.
Lol, calm down.

Level 5

#217 Nov 4, 2013
Cigar Face wrote:
<quoted text>Just say it would you. We all hate ghetto acting blacks??
I dislike individuals who lack decorum behaviors.

Level 5

#219 Nov 4, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
To answer your question though before I was rudely interrupted by that old hwore and that foreign btch, The answer is...
.. Most of us black American men prefer black American women.
You ladies are the most beautiful women on the planet. Sure there's attitudes problems, but the majority of the negativity is coming from foreign black women or black women too old for most of us to date (Kola/Capree/SBT).
You're sweet.:) The black race is beautiful, when they know how to respect others and themselves.:)

Level 4

Location hidden

#220 Nov 4, 2013
FlowFighter wrote:
<quoted text>
Please ST*FU and get off the AA forum..
thanx
:O)
I promise I will if you promise to tell you and your brethren to back off.
Lucifer

Jacksonville, FL

#221 Nov 4, 2013
TimeforHonesty wrote:
<quoted text>
I promise I will if you promise to tell you and your brethren to back off.
Do you ever have negative experiences with non-BM? It's just a question out of curiosity.

Level 4

Location hidden

#222 Nov 4, 2013
Lucifer wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ever have negative experiences with non-BM? It's just a question out of curiosity.
Of course. Give those who state their experiences more credit than that. It's just no where close to being as consistent and unnecessary.
Bringer of Light

Jacksonville, FL

#223 Nov 4, 2013
TimeforHonesty wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course. Give those who state their experiences more credit than that. It's just no where close to being as consistent and unnecessary.
I'm sorry to hear that.
Hopefully, your experiences with BM improve.
Furthermore, why do you think a lot of BM are like the ones you've encountered?

Level 4

Location hidden

#224 Nov 4, 2013
Bringer of Light wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry to hear that.
Hopefully, your experiences with BM improve.
Furthermore, why do you think a lot of BM are like the ones you've encountered?
Thanks for your mature response. I am not sure, but all I can say it's generally a matter of aggression, simultaneously looking down on women while lusting.

While some claim it's only the uneducated, my most disturbing experiences have happened at school and work, multiples times. I am no victim, but I am constantly avoiding and diffusing these experiences. I generally keep to myself, although I am friendly and polite as a rule. For the victim blamers, no, not to the point of being "slutty."

Some also say there is a direct correlation between racism inflicted upon AAM and AAM who sexually harass women. Here is an interesting article that my provide a bit of understanding:

http://www.gradientlair.com/post/51736756121/...
Lucifer

Jacksonville, FL

#225 Nov 4, 2013
TimeforHonesty wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for your mature response. I am not sure, but all I can say it's generally a matter of aggression, simultaneously looking down on women while lusting.
While some claim it's only the uneducated, my most disturbing experiences have happened at school and work, multiples times. I am no victim, but I am constantly avoiding and diffusing these experiences. I generally keep to myself, although I am friendly and polite as a rule. For the victim blamers, no, not to the point of being "slutty."
Some also say there is a direct correlation between racism inflicted upon AAM and AAM who sexually harass women. Here is an interesting article that my provide a bit of understanding:
http://www.gradientlair.com/post/51736756121/...
Thanks for your response. I definitely see where you're coming from, and I'll be sure to check the article out.
Lucifer

Jacksonville, FL

#226 Nov 4, 2013
TimeforHonesty wrote:
<quoted text>
It could also be the upbringing, I believe.
A lot of BM didn't have a positive upbringing, and that may account for the poor behaviors many exhibit.

Level 4

Location hidden

#227 Nov 4, 2013
Lucifer wrote:
<quoted text>
It could also be the upbringing, I believe.
A lot of BM didn't have a positive upbringing, and that may account for the poor behaviors many exhibit.
Thanks. What can we do to reverse this? What do you constitute as not having a positive upbringing? I only ask as I know living in the suburbs, having money, attending certain schools, having two parents, etc doesn't necessarily ensure a positive upbringing.
Lucifer

Jacksonville, FL

#228 Nov 4, 2013
TimeforHonesty wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. What can we do to reverse this? What do you constitute as not having a positive upbringing? I only ask as I know living in the suburbs, having money, attending certain schools, having two parents, etc doesn't necessarily ensure a positive upbringing.
TimeforHonesty wrote:
<quoted text>
"Thanks. What can we do to reverse this?"

You're welcome and that's a good question.
What I believe should happen is there needs to be more fathers in their son's life (too many BM grew up without a father) who'll give them a good upbringing, and of course, black mothers should do their part with giving their son a positive upbringing as well, if this happens, you'll definitely see more and more BM with better behaviors.
______

"What do you constitute as not having a positive upbringing? I only ask as I know living in the suburbs, having money, attending certain schools, having two parents, etc doesn't necessarily ensure a positive upbringing."

Lack of love and respect in the home, exposure to a lot of negativity (violence is a good example), is, IMO, an example of not having a positive upbringing.
Cigar Face

Hollywood, FL

#229 Nov 4, 2013
Jesuspeaceandlove wrote:
<quoted text>
I dislike individuals who lack decorum behaviors.
Well topix is surely full of those individuals.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islam an empire of faith (Oct '12) 2 min Oh No You Di-nt 7,436
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min RoxLo 1,433,843
Why did they Nuked Japan but not Germany??? 3 min Oh No You Di-nt 323
This is why no one takes afrocentrics seriously 7 min Redefined 559
News Clarence Thomas: 'The elites' had to approve a ... (May '13) 16 min Dead Mothers Club 57
Are white people vampires? (Mar '11) 28 min Darkie killer 42
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 37 min Real 49,020
IR at the walmart 2 hr ROMPER STOMPER 94
MSNBC: Trump won 2 hr Oh No You Di-nt 126
Another brother shot 2 hr Oh No You Di-nt 59
More from around the web