Alright, just to clear the air; Most of you BM prefer non-BW, Right?

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 13
Next Last

“Perfection is impossible”

Level 5

Since: May 13

But excellence is close enough

#1 Nov 2, 2013
Yes or no?

APV

“You were saying about bp aging”

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

still busy trolling??

#2 Nov 2, 2013
It would appear so...
Blacks Are Worthless

Miami, FL

#3 Nov 2, 2013
If you dare look at your own picture, the answer would be crystal clear, your own black men find you black females, especially you very dark skinned black females with bad hair quite repulsive, no way on GODS green Earth can you compare to our cute, sexy White women, actually all women of all the other races too except you black females, the women of all the other races including our White women are naturally beautiful, clean, intelligent, financially secure, have careers, homes & cars, are globally desired & accepted by mainstream society by their mere existence, like it or not, you black females are now relegated to be used mainly for sex, you know, one night stands & booty calls, it is what it is so just live with it.
duh

Santa Ynez, CA

#4 Nov 2, 2013
APV wrote:
It would appear so...

Why would it appear so?
duh

Santa Ynez, CA

#5 Nov 2, 2013
Blacks Are Worthless wrote:
If you dare look at your own picture, the answer would be crystal clear, your own black men find you black females, especially you very dark skinned black females with bad hair quite repulsive, no way on GODS green Earth can you compare to our cute, sexy White women, actually all women of all the other races too except you black females, the women of all the other races including our White women are naturally beautiful, clean, intelligent, financially secure, have careers, homes & cars, are globally desired & accepted by mainstream society by their mere existence, like it or not, you black females are now relegated to be used mainly for sex, you know, one night stands & booty calls, it is what it is so just live with it.
My boyfriend would beg to differ.:)

“Beautiful Princess.....”

Level 6

Since: Jan 08

Los Angeles, CA.

#6 Nov 2, 2013
duh

Santa Ynez, CA

#7 Nov 2, 2013
Bychance37 wrote:
Wait, why did you show me that?
duh

Santa Ynez, CA

#9 Nov 2, 2013
Yep I said It wrote:
What difference will it make, AAW will think otherwise.
I WAS JUST TESTING YOU!
Test 1
Test 2
Test 3
Test 5000
Insecure much!
. Sorry you got it wrong lol. They guy above me was talking about how disgusting black women were. And I told him my boyfriend would beg to differ lol.

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#10 Nov 2, 2013
Jesuspeaceandlove wrote:
Yes or no?
I can't and won't speak for the rest of the brothers, but though I have lived among non black women for the preponderance of my life, but I absolutely love and adore black women. I don't deny that I have some issues with sisters, but none of them are insurmountable or would make me give up on them. Besides, I always make it a point to stay outside of the blast radius and toxic fallout that seems so pervasive today between bm and bw.

For me to pretend that black women are a cancerous tumor upon my body of masculine happiness would require me to lie on all of the beautiful (physical and character) sisters that I've been blessed to have shared my space and time with. Sure, there will always be a 10% negative, nutty demographic, but I accept the responsibility of choosing wisely, so I'm good; even with the cacophony of all of the background noise.

“Beautiful Princess.....”

Level 6

Since: Jan 08

Los Angeles, CA.

#11 Nov 2, 2013
duh wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait, why did you show me that?
That wasn't for you.

“Take the kinks out ya mind”

Level 4

Since: Jul 13

and not your hair

#12 Nov 2, 2013
I think that yes, there are some men who have a very ignorant view of black women pertaining to attraction, but majority of the time it has more to do with what they are seeing in black women, not just from our portrayal in the media, but also from their own experience and although those women make up a minority they still overshadow the good ones, I think same goes for women, most of the women I hang out with are good christian girls and they seem to believe there are more white men accepting of their choices to remain good girls than black men, though I know that's far from the truth. I think people just need to get out more and stop always judging a book by its cover. Interracial love is beautiful, but only if it's real not if it's in spite or out of self-hate. I really wish our men and women the best, but sometimes I know the ending before the beginning when seeing them in relationships.

Level 7

Location hidden

#13 Nov 2, 2013
Each of us, both black male and female must respect and allow others to have their own subjectively derived standards for the things they desire, want and need in a partner. And if we should find ourselves outside of their descriptive requisites, we are left with the option to either make the necessary adjustments or to look elsewhere without condemning that person to the piles of defective humanity.

We are way too fragile and sensitive nowadays with little to no tolerance of criticism, legitimate or otherwise. Just because I, as a black man, may register some complaint or issue with you as a black women, does not translate into my hating you or being desirous of some non black woman.

As blacks born into a common culture, bound by a shared history, we are in the unique position of trading on inside information in regards to cultivating each other's affection; but even so, there are no guarantees and we should not view any or everyone who exercises an option different from ourselves as being hateful of us.

Let people, like water, seek it's own level and stop seeing our own unfavorable reflections in other people's romantic choices. Because in the end, what people say and do, says more about them than it does about you.

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#14 Nov 2, 2013
duh wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would it appear so?
I'm referring to what I see on topix (topix vs. reality are two different things), however, it's near impossible to tell the difference between real BM and trolls pretending to be them. That's why I refuse to believe that topix represents reality.

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#16 Nov 2, 2013
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm referring to what I see on topix (topix vs. reality are two different things), however, it's near impossible to tell the difference between real BM and trolls pretending to be them. That's why I refuse to believe that topix represents reality.
Very wise words indeed, my dear.
For the most part, Topix-AA is an online circus and nothing more.

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#17 Nov 2, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
Very wise words indeed, my dear.
For the most part, Topix-AA is an online circus and nothing more.
Yep, pretty much...

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#18 Nov 2, 2013
Jesuspeaceandlove wrote:
Yes or no?
honestly, the answer is "it depends on what you're talking about"... bm do not generally prefer non-bw. and the stats prove it. over 90% of bm are married to bw. when it's a matter of the attitude and conduct of bw, there are many bm who find them repulsive and just can't put up with bw and their sh8t. non-bw are much better relationship material in that they are usually nice, patient, respectful supportive, understanding and stand by their man. bw really can't expect bm to put up with all kinds of ratchet behavior from a woman just because she's black...and they really shouldn't be saying that bm prefer non-bw simply because bm insist on having a woman who treats him good.

Level 5

#19 Nov 2, 2013
Blacks Are Worthless wrote:
Why are you here?

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#20 Nov 2, 2013
Jesuspeaceandlove wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you here?
To mess with your head.
Don't let him.

Level 7

Location hidden

#21 Nov 2, 2013
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
Topix should be regarded as no more than a dumping grounds for people's frustrations, failures and unachieved ambitions. A cathartic release, so that one doesn't implode from their percolating unmedicated and unresolved issues of their challenging lives, in which many of us are woefully unprepared to micromanage. And oh..........the "there but for the grace God goes I" moments aside, it can at times be entertaining.

Level 5

#22 Nov 2, 2013
Great answers guys, they aren't the uncouth, immature responses i usually see on topix. Keep em coming, lol. ;D

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Grey Ghost 1,190,590
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 8 min Ben YISRAEL 109,206
Per Capita Blacks commit 440% more crime thanWh... (May '12) 9 min Just the facts 763
Black british vs afro-americans? (Mar '11) 11 min NEFER NETER 352
Boycott the Academy Awards 13 min Logic 130
Blacks and Poles are basically the same 18 min Blackovski 2
Any white guys excited for March 2,2015 Monday ... 36 min Gottz 2
New Study: White birth rate RISING in USA! 46 min Gottz 35
Black Babies are more advanced than white babies 1 hr BWIR_AbandonallBM 49
why do white women love black men so much. (Dec '11) 1 hr Samoan Irish 543
All women prefer white men 4 hr Masud_S_Hoghughi__ 2,536
More from around the web