What's important about BAYOU CITY

What's important about BAYOU CITY

Posted in the African-American Forum

REDNECK SNAPPER

United States

#1 Nov 23, 2012
New Orleans is the intelligence hub for the USA covert operations.

Bayou City is krackkk heaven where people disappear and sold as slaves.
Carol

United States

#2 Nov 23, 2012
Very interesting...no wonder hes being dushonest.

Thanks for the info :)
THE RELIC

United States

#3 Nov 23, 2012
Now ya know what he's all about.
Wicked Curve

Lockhart, TX

#4 Nov 23, 2012
Bayou City is a hot headed Italian but he's smart and sometimes can be very funny. He's mysterious and unpredictable. You just have no idea how he's going to react. lol. I tried to figure him out a long time ago but it's no use. He's too wild.
Carol

United States

#5 Nov 26, 2012
Wicked Curve wrote:
Bayou City is a hot headed Italian but he's smart and sometimes can be very funny. He's mysterious and unpredictable. You just have no idea how he's going to react. lol. I tried to figure him out a long time ago but it's no use. He's too wild.
Whatever he is... Thank God, he's never read....

Never believe anything youve read on the net, lol.

Very thankful that some folks are easily fooled.
THE RELIC

United States

#6 Nov 26, 2012
Wicked Curve wrote:
Bayou City is a hot headed Italian but he's smart and sometimes can be very funny. He's mysterious and unpredictable. You just have no idea how he's going to react. lol. I tried to figure him out a long time ago but it's no use. He's too wild.
Here is a clue.

An emotional abuser is unpredictable. Not knowing is a form of abuse.
Bayooo

United States

#7 Mar 29, 2013
I'll stick that star up his azz so far til his eyes twinkle
Bayooo

United States

#8 Mar 29, 2013
Wicked Curve wrote:
Bayou City is a hot headed Italian but he's smart and sometimes can be very funny. He's mysterious and unpredictable. You just have no idea how he's going to react. lol. I tried to figure him out a long time ago but it's no use. He's too wild.
bayooo aka satan, the answer, axe
Bayou City

Houston, TX

#9 Mar 30, 2013
Bayooo wrote:
I'll stick that star up his azz so far til his eyes twinkle
Momo the Homo, why does your brain always run in slow-mo? Oh wait that's right, you've been strung out on crack for the past twenty years and just can't make it through the day without your fix because you can't handle the reality of being a dismal failure. Never mind.
Bayou City

Houston, TX

#10 Mar 30, 2013
Bayooo wrote:
<quoted text>
bayooo aka satan, the answer, axe
Another swing and a miss from the Topix village idiot clueless colored boy.
Bayou City

Houston, TX

#11 Mar 30, 2013
Wicked Curve wrote:
Bayou City is a hot headed Italian but he's smart and sometimes can be very funny. He's mysterious and unpredictable. You just have no idea how he's going to react. lol. I tried to figure him out a long time ago but it's no use. He's too wild.
Mysterious and unpredictable? Really? I like the smart and funny part better.
Bayou City

Houston, TX

#12 Mar 30, 2013
REDNECK SNAPPER wrote:
New Orleans is the intelligence hub for the USA covert operations.
Bayou City is krackkk heaven where people disappear and sold as slaves.
Meaning what you delusional crack head?
REDNECK SNAPPER

United States

#13 Mar 30, 2013
Look at this mfker, posting like he's wacking off
------ Bayou City | 20 min ago Bayooo wrote: I'll stick that star up his azz so far til his eyes twinkle Momo the Homo, why does your brain always run in slow-mo? Oh wait that's right, you've been strung out on crack for the past twenty years and just can't make it through the day without your fix because you can't handle the reality of being a dismal failure. Never mind. Report this post

Bayou City | 17 min ago Bayooo wrote: <quoted text> bayooo aka satan, the answer, axe Another swing and a miss from the Topix village idiot clueless colored boy. Report this post

Bayou City | 14 min ago Wicked Curve wrote: Bayou City is a hot headed Italian but he's smart and sometimes can be very funny. He's mysterious and unpredictable. You just have no idea how he's going to react. lol. I tried to figure him out a long time ago but it's no use. He's too wild. Mysterious and unpredictable? Really? I like the smart and funny part better. Report this post

Bayou City | 10 min ago REDNECK SNAPPER wrote: New Orleans is the intelligence hub for the USA covert operations. Bayou City is krackkk heaven where people disappear and sold as slaves. Meaning what you delusional crack head
Bayou City

Houston, TX

#14 Mar 30, 2013
REDNECK SNAPPER wrote:
Look at this mfker, posting like he's wacking off
------ Bayou City | 20 min ago Bayooo wrote: I'll stick that star up his azz so far til his eyes twinkle Momo the Homo, why does your brain always run in slow-mo? Oh wait that's right, you've been strung out on crack for the past twenty years and just can't make it through the day without your fix because you can't handle the reality of being a dismal failure. Never mind. Report this post
Bayou City | 17 min ago Bayooo wrote: <quoted text> bayooo aka satan, the answer, axe Another swing and a miss from the Topix village idiot clueless colored boy. Report this post
Bayou City | 14 min ago Wicked Curve wrote: Bayou City is a hot headed Italian but he's smart and sometimes can be very funny. He's mysterious and unpredictable. You just have no idea how he's going to react. lol. I tried to figure him out a long time ago but it's no use. He's too wild. Mysterious and unpredictable? Really? I like the smart and funny part better. Report this post
Bayou City | 10 min ago REDNECK SNAPPER wrote: New Orleans is the intelligence hub for the USA covert operations. Bayou City is krackkk heaven where people disappear and sold as slaves. Meaning what you delusional crack head
Says the washed up, fixed income, butt hurt, ego bruised crack head. I OWN YOU, FOOL. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
GOTCHA

United States

#15 Mar 30, 2013
Bayou been nipping too much banana juice

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min VetnorsGate 1,418,084
is Homosexuality the black man's vice? 16 min Hebrew Supremacist 4
News Trump, aiming to widen support, makes pitch to ... 17 min Lawrence Wolf 31
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 20 min Lawrence Wolf 311
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 20 min bluestreak returns 232
"Alt Right", huh?... 22 min Hebrew Supremacist 1
News Trump on Clinton: 'She is a bigot' 24 min kuda 4
Internet a breeding ground for racists and soci... 26 min Michel Montvert 28
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 33 min Michel Montvert 467
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Poer 47,834
More from around the web