Why are black people intellectually s...

Its Hellywood

“I'm better than you”

Level 5

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#330 Apr 24, 2013
The only thing you need to worry about is why I'm so much more intellectual than you. Uneducated white trash racists need to stop worrying about this fictitious monolithic group of "Black people" that does not exist and worry about educating themselves and worry about the people who are more intelligent than them. Me!

Level 3

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#331 Apr 28, 2013
Its Hellywood wrote:
The only thing you need to worry about is why I'm so much more intellectual than you. Uneducated white trash racists need to stop worrying about this fictitious monolithic group of "Black people" that does not exist and worry about educating themselves and worry about the people who are more intelligent than them. Me!
You're also just incredibly humble. Gosh, thank you for taking a few minutes of your priceless time to educate the rest of the nation. You must be so proud. You should start your own discussion in an empty room that would be big enough for both you AND your ego.
Asiphe

Ashburn, VA

#332 May 3, 2013
The fact is God made us differently, some of us have brains whie some have other talents so its not than black people are stupid, we contribute to society in our own ways and in a world where it seems like intellect is valued above any other it would look like black people are less capable intellectualy than white people when it is not so.

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

#333 May 3, 2013
Asiphe wrote:
The fact is God made us differently, some of us have brains whie some have other talents so its not than black people are stupid, we contribute to society in our own ways and in a world where it seems like intellect is valued above any other it would look like black people are less capable intellectualy than white people when it is not so.
It does not make any sense : it must be written by a clueless whitey like "yop". The same B.S. theory based on nothing.

When Black people will control a larger part of the global economy, we whites will seem "really behind" because the main Academic institutions will be dominated by Blacks.

a whiteboi
namsavorysmile

Howell, MI

#335 May 9, 2013
they aren't superstitious enough..

the capital letter f is bad luck.

my superstitious version of christianity boosted my intellect and got me good grades..

because I know that everything someone does automatically rubs off on a person in the name of God which is why the bible says clearly that you should stay away from angry people lest you learn their ways..

and if you want to be succesful you must be around succesful people at all times..

if you are around a loser you will absorb their loserdome..

and they will absorb your success which is why blacks always have rags to riches stories which involve them encountering some guy in a limosine and being jealous and wishing they had it..
namsavorysmile

Howell, MI

#336 May 9, 2013
whites will have success because success is more than a culture..

it is a walking spirit..

success and failure are walking spirits.. you must find the spirit of success by only asocciating with succesful people..

or else the spirit of defeat will come to you and ruin you..
namsavorysmile

Howell, MI

#337 May 9, 2013
blacks are trapped by the spirt of defeat.. when one black goes down there is a domino effect of karma..

the version of karma that I believe in says that.. even if you don't do anything to someone just being around someone while they suffer causes you to suffer..

and the same for success.. which is bad it means that everything is contagious..

it's bad.. but if you can cure an ailment then you will also get bad luck but that bad luck will be cured because you also wiped that particular spirit of bad events out it can have no hold on you ...
namsavorysmile

Howell, MI

#338 May 9, 2013
when you have an experience with someone you become spiritually linked to them...

or when you are around someone..
namsavorysmile

Howell, MI

#339 May 9, 2013
blacks hang out with other blacks too much so when one falls they all fall..

because blacks cannot find more succesful blacks and pile on successful spirits ..

bad spirits always infiltrate and ruin everything .. it is not even the people's fault but it is the consequence of the natures of the universe that people weren't unable to unravel and decipher but i just did..
namsavorysmile

Howell, MI

#340 May 9, 2013
And it was a part of the first black religions actually..

and the reason why blacks even encountered the white man in the first place..

was because they had white face paint on...

so having white face paint on caused the white man to come from Europe and conquer black people..

even though nobody realizes that this was a reason..

it was programming the universe under the covers of reality beyond everyone's sense of perception but it won't be hidden from mine because I see the full truth..

even stupid things shape reality..

even me typing the word stupid just shaped my reality I will see or hear the word again just because I made the word show up to you..

Also someone can become a criminal if they speak to a criminal even if they don't know that the criminal is a criminal..

due to a mental spiritual link that happens..
namsavorysmile

Howell, MI

#341 May 9, 2013
And now you can fix everything..
namsavorysmile

Howell, MI

#342 May 9, 2013
you have to create a system of avoiding negative spirits...
Cassidy

Honolulu, HI

#343 Jun 1, 2013
Chair mode activate!*Boop!*
Vallerie

Honolulu, HI

#344 Jun 1, 2013
Cassidy wrote:
Chair mode activate!*Boop!*
Oh stop being so immature Cassidy. I love PewDiePie as much as you do but this is the wrong place and time.

As to the question....

In my opinion, I think it was due to slavery. The black people were not allowed to learn. So they couldn't read or write and they just didn't know much academically. If I spelled it correctly.
If slaves were smart, their owners would have them killed in the fear that they would turn on them (kill them, terrorize them, etc.).
There are many black people that are smart but them in general:
maybe it was just their ancestors and because of slavery, education never really sparked in their lives.
James Watson

Culver City, CA

#345 Jun 10, 2013
Nice dream, but if you don't mind letting us realist know what school this was, since it would be first time in history a black person out-performs anyone in something other than sports.
justme

United States

#347 Jun 30, 2013
nice wrote:
according to this study, are we really Stupid?
Hi, i just watched a news report that stated that Only 12% of black people are good in math and reading compared to 44% whites and 40 something Asians in high Schools, i can see the historical implications of why black people arenĀ“t smart and i thought of the Slavery aspect because basically you dont see black people in any period of time coming up with some sort of theory or inventing something its always a white or Asian guy
Im black and while i might not be as smart as some people i think im a avid reader, not good in math though, so seriously why are we so Stupid (no offense to me) but is it Social, Historical or just biological reasons?
Yall are not stupid. Race has nothing to do with it. Everyone is genetically inclined differently. I'm amazing at math, my brother English, my sister history. It's just what you take to and you have to work hard at everything else. And id appreciate it if everyone would realize I began this with yall. i may not be "redneck" but I am country and we aren't all ignorant. just like all blacks aren't, all whites aren't.
Black women

Franklin, TN

#348 Sep 23, 2013
maynerdwithyou wrote:
don't be so sad, son! things will change. just remember work harder and try harder. nothing can stop a though person.
WHite people are serpents from hell they are jealous of us african americans and want to have out skin ton so bad. They are weak and fraile good for nothing. They can only take from others because they are the really stupid ones, nasty skin like snakes so disgusting to me. Seed of cain go back in the caves
Black women

Franklin, TN

#349 Sep 23, 2013
Not black people just the ones that were brought hear by the serpents White people are haters they hate on all races, they feel that they are the supeior race and that others should bow to them . I cant wait until Christ return , they will fill hell to the brim. We will see who is the more superior. Go back in the caves serpent flesh crackers
Bob

Doncaster, UK

#350 Oct 6, 2013
Unfortunatley recent "black" cultures are devoid of education as a way to better oneself. Instead of raising 1 or 2 children at a time & making sure they have a good start in life, black culture dictates that a person sire many children, & hope one of them makes it. Also "recent" black history has taught black people to beat each other in order to survive! It is the opposite of "White guilt"!
In order to get by you must first get on with your own kind. That is where the self loathing begins!
In order to fully progress, you must STOP thinking that you are black first, instead remember that you are "human" first!
You have the same ability as any one else!
Yes the " Matrix HAS YOU! ".
The "Man" has been using MKULTRA techniques in the "MEDIA" to programme you!
Be who you are! Not who THEY tell you to be!
Eat & Drink "CLEAN" produce!
Stay away from "MALT" liquer!(Look up Manganese!)
Do not consume pharmaceuticals unless you HAVE to!(self MEDICATE PEOPLE!)
Learn to respect yourself!
Charity begins at home, if you cant look after your self how can you help others!
Question everything - Trust no one!
Have faith!
Jimmy

New York, NY

#351 Oct 7, 2013
jerman wrote:
<quoted text>Well, when you refuse to educate an entire race for about 400yrs, and instead make them work for free......this is what happens
Ha ha. Explain the fact that when the white man showed up in Africa 500 years ago with sailing ships and guns, the west Africans had no wheel or alphabet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min TRUMP WINNERS 1,457,295
Kellyann Conway destroys big mouth Clinton aide 18 min ugly monkeys 4
Oh my God. A mouse just ran in my bedroom. 20 min Drilling for the ... 59
Chelsea Clinton sports inverted cross? 39 min Hadleycus of Greece 1
Should some states merge? 40 min Drilling for the ... 8
Proof to support the claim that the true Hebrew... (May '13) 1 hr Slimshady7 353
3 White Teens Arrested in Gang Rape of 13 yo 1 hr facts 31
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Powertoafrica 50,526
8 yo Girl Kidnapped, [email protected], & Murdered While Sh... 3 hr RoofisSezDownBoie... 82
Thanksgiving is a WHITES ONLY holiday! 3 hr Barros 244
More from around the web