Why are black people intellectually seem to be "Behind" really Stupid?

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 17
Next Last
nice

Boston, MA

#1 Mar 9, 2011
according to this study, are we really Stupid?

Hi, i just watched a news report that stated that Only 12% of black people are good in math and reading compared to 44% whites and 40 something Asians in high Schools, i can see the historical implications of why black people arenīt smart and i thought of the Slavery aspect because basically you dont see black people in any period of time coming up with some sort of theory or inventing something its always a white or Asian guy
Im black and while i might not be as smart as some people i think im a avid reader, not good in math though, so seriously why are we so Stupid (no offense to me) but is it Social, Historical or just biological reasons?
jerman

Boston, MA

#2 Mar 9, 2011
nice wrote:
Hi, i just watched a news report that stated that Only 12% of black people are good in math and reading compared to 44% whites and 40 something Asians in high Schools, i can see the historical implications of why black people arenīt smart and i thought of the Slavery aspect because basically you dont see black people in any period of time coming up with some sort of theory or inventing something its always a white or Asian guy
Im black and while i might not be as smart as some people i think im a avid reader, not good in math though, so seriously why are we so Stupid (no offense to me) but is it Social, Historical or just biological reasons?
Well, when you refuse to educate an entire race for about 400yrs, and instead make them work for free......this is what happens

Level 1

Since: Mar 08

Knoxville, TN

#3 Mar 9, 2011
jerman wrote:
<quoted text>Well, when you refuse to educate an entire race for about 400yrs, and instead make them work for free......this is what happens
ever heard of personal responsibility?
BlackBeauty

Orange Park, FL

#4 Mar 9, 2011
mihuntusa wrote:
<quoted text>
ever heard of personal responsibility?
Ever heard of psychological conditioning?

Of course not because you're a stupid redneck.

By the way, there have been studies where in certain schools black girls have the HIGHEST IQS.. higher than all other students, white, asian, male, female, whatever.

Level 1

Since: Mar 08

Knoxville, TN

#5 Mar 9, 2011
BlackBeauty wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, there have been studies where in certain schools black girls have the HIGHEST IQS.. higher than all other students, white, asian, male, female, whatever.
hahahahaha i am gonna need to see reliable evidence of that.

lmfao.

talk about your fantasies, lolz!
TheAnswer

Garland, TX

#6 Mar 9, 2011
Of Course, these "Black IQ Studies" are done by the likes of Jesse "I Will betray You" Jackson, Al "Look I have Straight Hair" Sharpcoon and Luis "God is a Negro" FarrahCoon.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#8 Mar 10, 2011
nice wrote:
....no it's not social or historical - these are just negrow excuses.....the reason for kneegroid inferiority is biological genetic.......once you have eliminated all other possibilities, what remains must be the answer........
maynerdwithyou

Chicopee, MA

#11 Apr 13, 2011
don't be so sad, son! things will change. just remember work harder and try harder. nothing can stop a though person.
manee

Warminster, PA

#12 Apr 16, 2011
BlackBeauty wrote:
<quoted text>
never heard of black girls with highest IQs..haha

“I'm out hunting”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

For your mind and soul

#13 Apr 16, 2011
nice wrote:
I feel the same I am great in all subjects save maths.
Lady Atlas

Reno, NV

#14 Apr 16, 2011
Thank the OP for helping contribute to humanity's inevitable self-destruction!
Earthicide, here we come!

“You Are Who You Are”

Level 1

Since: Apr 11

Live, Love, Laugh =D

#15 Apr 17, 2011
Well I am certainly not stupid.:) AA Female here who happens to be intelligent! Yay me!
Billy G Mure

Ramsey, NJ

#16 Apr 17, 2011

Level 2

Since: Apr 07

Phillyburbs

#17 Apr 17, 2011
BlackBeauty wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with the concept of "psychological conditioning." But, get real, okay? Black folks are not animals, we are human beings with brains. At some point one must take "personal responsibility" for their lives.

Just my humble opinion.
Lady Atlas

Reno, NV

#18 Apr 17, 2011
Knoxxie wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with the concept of "psychological conditioning." But, get real, okay? Black folks are not animals, we are human beings with brains. At some point one must take "personal responsibility" for their lives.
Just my humble opinion.
All humans need to take "personal responsbility" and stop helping humanity destroy itself over stupid bullsh!t they can't control, like OTHER PEOPLE'S skin color, gender, etc.
But we won't. Therefore, Earthicide is inevitable.

Level 2

Since: Apr 07

Phillyburbs

#19 Apr 17, 2011
Lady Atlas wrote:
<quoted text>All humans need to take "personal responsibility" and stop helping humanity destroy itself over stupid bullsh!t they can't control, like OTHER PEOPLE'S skin color, gender, etc.
But we won't. Therefore, Earthicide is inevitable.
Good point.
MEE

Auburn, WA

#21 May 15, 2011
BlackBeauty wrote:
<quoted text>
psychological conditioning? Absolutely a real thing, however this would only apply to generations that were under the stereotype of Ignorant Blacks. In todays schools and cultures the white man is deemed the lesser and "empowering the minority" is the fad now. So why are they still lacking? Because they CHOOSE to be. They in fact have MORE OPPORTUNITY than the average white. It's sad, look at the data, it doesnt lie.

“You Are Who You Are”

Level 1

Since: Apr 11

Live, Love, Laugh =D

#23 May 15, 2011
CominAtchaHard wrote:
<quoted text>
lol what a dumb excuse, but you are one of those 'gib me dats' negroos. YOU ARE ALL AT FAULT FOR YOUR FAILING COMMUNITY. Don't blame white people.
White people have contributed more to the destruction of this planet then any race.:)
Akin

Sugar Land, TX

#24 May 23, 2011
im a black guy and i find this shit more offensive foo
the grades of mines are goof and i aint give a shite
we are black people and we love booties we just immitate what other raeses do dog.
Akin

Sugar Land, TX

#25 May 23, 2011
hey foo you gotta be fakeass man
we mentally retard overselves and we abuse others foo.
:D :P

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 17
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yemen's crisis worsens 2 min The Devil 48
Biracial IS NOT black 2 min AmeliaSkunks 552
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 3 min Tyrone 122,881
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 4 min unfazed 112,924
Black Males Targeted Asians And Indians For Hom... 4 min EdonEther 2
Black Men have White Women in their Corner 7 min EdonEther 1
Why do most African American men make bad dads? (Feb '11) 10 min KIP 221
What the hell is going on with black men? 1 hr Sir Day 75
A Bunch of Happy Black Women with Smiles on the... 2 hr KyleMackey 53
More from around the web