Africans discovered the AMERICA before Columbus!

Posted in the African-American Forum

Comments (Page 394)

Showing posts 7,861 - 7,880 of7,887
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
nubian

La Porte, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Judged:

do ur research the malian empire build ships
nubian

La Porte, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Judged:

the malians build ships
nubian

La Porte, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Judged:

look at those olmecs heads they dnt look like the aztecs the mayans the toltecs the incas they look like africans. and they did find evidence of similar words the africans was using and mayans they found african bones before colombus

Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Judged:

Get your filthy grubby greasy Afronazi racist paws off Native American history, pigs.

The Olmecs were from Soconusco. They were not African. There is zero evidence for Africans in America pre-1492.

This is all well-proven... that the Olmecs were 100% indigenous. There is nothing African found there.

CEASE and DESIST, racist lowlife scum!

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2014

LOL, crazy azz thread.
Drilling for the nerve

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2014

Girl18 wrote:
I doubted this at first but now after doing a bit of research, I think that this is highly possible.

Not only possible, but true.

From National Geographic's "God's Gift To The Universe" Series ...

"After discovering planet Earth during the 2nd voyage of their Inter-Galactic Survey Expedition, blacks built pyramids, established advanced civilizations, laid the groundwork for modern physics, astronomy, and mathematics, and explored the North American continent 3000 years before Columbus in land vehicles powered by proto-type gasoline engines."

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2014

Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't play your usual games with me, fool.
You've brought no evidence. You don't propose some lunatic theory and then demand evidence to disprove it! Your doing that only confirms that you have no real education.
There is no proof for Africans in America pre-Columbus. Period. No evidence, no need for me to counter it. I won't waste my time arguing with nothing.
Exactly. If someone makes a claim, the burden of proof is on THEM to provide evidence for that claim. Nice work, Barros.

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Kinshasa, Congo, The Democratic Republic of the

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2014

Judged:

Lili4 said

Exactly. If someone makes a claim, the burden of proof is on THEM to provide evidence for that claim. Nice work, Barros.

KiloEcho replies

Over the last century, great historical findings have shown an AFRICAN CREATION/CONTRIBUTION TO MANY OF THE WORLD'S FIRST CIVILIZATIONS or better an African connection to the WORLD FIRST HUMANS.

-Such has been the case in Egypt, Mesopotamia, India, Moorish Spain, Shang and Shia China and Mexico.

-Such has been the case in Ethiopia, with Lucy or Chad with Toomai.

-Such has been the case of the African origin of the E haplogroup and all of its subclades, including the e1b1b also found among Europeans and Asians.

Euro-centrists continue to deny all those findings through propaganda techniques like accusing us all of Afrocentrism or reclassifying black skinned populations of Africa or Asia as dark brown Caucasians closer to Europeans than Sub-Saharan Africans.

Denying the obvious and solid evidence will not make the truth go away. It will only reinforce that Euro-centrist historians, scientists, archeologists have been covering up the truth FOR CENTURIES as part of the White supremacy propaganda
----------
Olmec head, nicknamed El N-egro

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/tI1ZuIjmp6I/hqdefault....

There were Africans in the Americas pre-slavery like the Jamasi Indians of USA and the Mandinga Indians of Panama. Jamasi is a coastal city in Ghana. The Mandinga or Mandingo are one of the largest ethnic groups in West Africa. No coincidence here.

African settlements in the Americas before Columbus were reported by famous explorers or missionaries and reputed scholars of Western origin.

BartolomÚ de las Casas
Christopher Columbus
Paul Gaffarel
Peter de Roo
Armand de Quatrefages
Paul Rivet
Constantine Rafinesques
Alexander Humboldt
Basil Davidson
Mac Menamin
Leo Weiner
Petrus Martyr
Vasco Nunez Balboa
Dr. Clarence Weiant
Karl von Rotteck
Conrad Malte-Brun
Victor Malte-Brun
JosÚ Maria Melgar y Serrano
Beatriz de la Fuente,
Carlo "CC" Marquez
Dr. Walter Neves
Richard Neave
Von Wuthenau
Dr. Matthew W. Stirling
Dr.Andrzej Wiercinski

Were they all Afrocentrict liars and history falsifiers?

Let me quote a passage from the History of America before Columbus: according to documents and approved authors - De Roo, Peter, 1839-1926, a leading Americanist.

THE DISCOVERY OF NEGRO SETTLEMENTS ON THE EASTERN COAST OF BRAZIL HARDLY PERMITS ANY FURTHER DOUBT TO REMAIN ON THIS QUESTION.

Twice during the last century, in the years 1731 and 1764, have small ships, passing from one point of the Canary Islands to another been driven by storms into the region of the trade-winds and of the equatorial current, and have drifted as far as America.

What has happened in our time must often have happened before. We should not wonder, therefore, at the early presence of African Negroes on our continent.

If from the existence of black people in America at the time of its latest discovery we are allowed to conclude the fact of ancient Melanesian and AFRICAN immigrations, the presence of various white aboriginal tribes, which we have noticed before, can leave no doubt that the fair nations of the Eastern Continent have contributed in olden times towards the population of the New World"

to be continued
African AE

Bellville, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2014

Um....NOPE the Middle East was always Eurasian WHITE Caucasians and STILL IS! Modern Europeans ORIGINATED FROM THE MIDDLE EAST! Do they look black??????
APART FROM THE NATUFIANS, THERE ARE NO ANCIENT AFRICAN SKELETONS FOUND IN THE MIDDLE EAST OR EUROPE!
As for the Americas, NATIVE AMERICANS ARE NOT RELATED AT ALL TO AFRICANS!!!!!
DNA absolutely refutes the idiot Afronazi liars! KiloEch just loves outdated links that originated LONG BEFORE modern DNA testing:
www.scs.illinois.edu/~mcdonald/WorldHaplogrou...
Once again DNA whacks Afronazi liars!
ANCIENT MESOPOTAMIANS paint themselves as WHITE with BIG Noses:
www.penn.museum/sites/Iraq/...
African AE

Bellville, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2014

HAVE ANY ANCIENT AFRICAN SKELETONS BEEN FOUND IN THE AMERICAS?????????? Um..........NO !!!!!!!!!!
Aborigines are NOT Africans!

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2014

Hell no.
UruEuWauWau

Recife, Brazil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2014

Judged:

Nah, no African ever set foot to Americas prior to Columbus, surely not 'em Vikings. ;-) Nuttin' was found remotely close to African origin in Americas to this date. No DNA, no imune system resisten to typical African diseases, no African bones, no Amerindian stories & legends to reflect any foreign arrival of Africans prior to Columbus, absolutely nothin'. Only Yank ghetto IVigger retards & trolls keep dreamin''bout it. ;-)
UruEuWauWau

Recife, Brazil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2014

Judged:

KiloEcho wrote:

THE DISCOVERY OF NEGRO SETTLEMENTS ON THE EASTERN COAST OF BRAZIL HARDLY PERMITS ANY FURTHER DOUBT TO REMAIN ON THIS QUESTION.

Twice during the last century, in the years 1731 and 1764, have small ships, passing from one point of the Canary Islands to another been driven by storms into the region of the trade-winds and of the equatorial current, and have drifted as far as America.
What has happened in our time must often have happened before. We should not wonder, therefore, at the early presence of African Negroes on our continent.
If from the existence of black people in America at the time of its latest discovery we are allowed to conclude the fact of ancient Melanesian and AFRICAN immigrations, the presence of various white aboriginal tribes, which we have noticed before, can leave no doubt that the fair nations of the Eastern Continent have contributed in olden times towards the population of the New World"
to be continued
WTF y'all Yank ghetto monkey cohckheads know where BRA is @, since y'all can't even find it on the world map usin' the net, aye?! ;-D Listen up, byatch, nuttin' African was ever found in BRA prior to 'em 1st Portuguese invaders/colonizers, & those two ships were state of the shipbuildin' art known as Portuguese caravels, ya dumb Yank IVigger dropout ghetto ho. ;-)

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2014

Yo, what? How can you claim the Vikings weren't black? They had many gods, just like black Africans did, my Amerindian brotha. And them Indians had to be black too cuz, ummmmm, you ever been to a rez party? They be off the chain, just like the ghetto, yo yo yo yo yo. And an extra yo for good luck.

HAHA, nope I haven't lost my mind, my friend--that was just sarcasm regarding these Afrosupremacists trying to claim credit for just about every culture in the world.

Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2014

Judged:

Lili4 wrote:
Yo, what? How can you claim the Vikings weren't black? They had many gods, just like black Africans did, my Amerindian brotha. And them Indians had to be black too cuz, ummmmm, you ever been to a rez party? They be off the chain, just like the ghetto, yo yo yo yo yo. And an extra yo for good luck.
HAHA, nope I haven't lost my mind, my friend--that was just sarcasm regarding these Afrosupremacists trying to claim credit for just about every culture in the world.
Yes, it is the afrosupremacists who've lost their minds...

They go on about eurocentrics all the time, and act like they're really putting it to whitey. We'll show The White Man, we'll claim the Olmecs!

In the process, on whom are they stepping? Native Americans.

They are perhaps unaware of the syndrome among whites of claiming any Native structure bigger than house as created by some Old World culture. The eastern U$A mounds, for example, were attributed variously to the Phoenicians, Hebrews, Greeks, Celts, Romans... anyone but Native Americans!

So these afropsychotics are perpetuating the eurocentric game!

Yet I have posted archaeological information showing conclusively that the Olmecs were indigenous, had an origin in the Soconusco region adjacent to the early Mayans. Did the afrobull$hitters pay attention? No, they just went on wailing and screeching their denial.

I also know of archaeological proof for who built the mounds. Specifically, those in Ohio were examined, and the artifacts found were charted through time. They showed a continuity, with no breaks which would indicate replacement by a new people, from the beginning into historical times. So who built the mounds in Ohio? THE SHAWNEE!

The only outside influence on any of the mounts and cities of eastern U$A was from Mesoamerica---from other indigenous people. There are obvious influences of Mesoamerican architecture, and we know that trade existed between the 2 regions. The crops themselves which sustained the eastern U$A populations were mostly of Mexican origin.

Afronuts like eurosupremacists want to maintain the fiction of hunter-gatherer bands wandering around, with no cultural coherence across wide areas, but in fact there was a civilized complex in North America which extended over an area comparable to that of Europe, with trade, cultural diffusion and, yes, SCIENCE going on, just as in other civilized regions of the world.

I find it ironic not to mention pathetic that I have to spend time slapping down these afroculturevultures from stealing culture and history from Native Americans as well as Berbers, Chinese, Hebrews and so many others, when we ought to be able to unite with all oppressed peoples to assert the truth against the lies of eurosupremacy. Sad indeed.

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2014

Very well said, Insect Trust. I've also read that some of the mounds, further south, were built by Muskogean (represent!) people, too. I find all this history very interesting.
UruEuWauWau

Recife, Brazil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2014

Judged:

Lili4 wrote:
Well, said, babes. ;-D I see Barro was already on the spot kickin' these delusional Yank ghetto monkey dropouts. ;-) Of course, let's not forget Irish, Gauls, Russkies, Chinese & Japs were all black, just like them gypsies, yo. ;-D Ya know how we call Yank ghetto dropout 'KiloEcho' species in BRA, babes?! We call it 'caiuna'. ;-)

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2014

UruEuWauWau wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, said, babes. ;-D I see Barro was already on the spot kickin' these delusional Yank ghetto monkey dropouts. ;-) Of course, let's not forget Irish, Gauls, Russkies, Chinese & Japs were all black, just like them gypsies, yo. ;-D Ya know how we call Yank ghetto dropout 'KiloEcho' species in BRA, babes?! We call it 'caiuna'. ;-)
Caiuna, interesting. I just LOVE learning new vocabulary.:-)
UruEuWauWau

Recife, Brazil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2014

Judged:

Lili4 wrote:
Very well said, Insect Trust. I've also read that some of the mounds, further south, were built by Muskogean (represent!) people, too. I find all this history very interesting.
Actually, the oldest & the biggest pyramids in the wrold were found in BRA, along the southern coast. Then ya have on the Pacific coast in Peru the oldest S.American civilization, kinda Sumeria of Americas. ;-)├ťbb├╝ hee-reeteh,├╝ hee-rugguui,├╝bb├╝ttu hee-reembiiu, tattaa hee-aangah, or translated in English, the land is my body, the water is my blood, the wind is my food, & the fire is my soul. Foreigner was always krai, while Bramerindian was always krenak. Foreigner was always kupeng, while Bramerindian was always mehing, & so throughout Americas in more than 1000 diff. langs & words, the story was always one & the same. ;-)

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2014

Muskogean and others' mounds in parts of Southeast USA, Shawnee mounds further north, and Bramerindian mounds and other mounds down in S. America. That's OURS, all OURS, yo. Pa' que tu sepas!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 7,861 - 7,880 of7,887
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

403 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
How do Dominican men feel about Black women? (Feb '12) 2 min Snakes and Arrows 25
white man built the pyramids (Jul '10) 4 min whitey 65
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min j rocker 1,073,374
do wm get angry when they see good looking ww w... 6 min conquest 1
The Return of Jim Crow in North Carolina 6 min boo ya 323
Blacks Destroy Whites In Racial Debates 11 min Snakes and Arrows 40
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 18 min felisitas 119,288
Black men: You are Losing your black women to w... 55 min Abdurratln 87
African Americans and their "Victim Mentalities... 2 hr Savant 39
Why Black women submit to White men? 5 hr Big Knob 69
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000