Africans discovered the AMERICA befor...
trollslayer

Chicago, IL

#8322 Feb 21, 2013
Ramapithecus Estupidicus wrote:
Some say the America was discovered by Vikings.
they couldn't have...there were already PPL here.
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#8323 Feb 22, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
they couldn't have...there were already PPL here.
Yeah and they were NATIVE AMERICANS, NOT Sub Saharan Africans, troll.
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#8324 Feb 22, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
" Basil Davidson, in The Lost Cities of Africa, supplied further evidence, showing that trans-Atlantic voyages were made by West African seamen before and during the reign of Mansa Musa. He comments:
Omari, in the tenth chapter of his Masalik al-absad, reproduces a story which suggests that Atlantic voyages were made by mariners of West Africa in the times of Emperor Kankan Musa of Mali; and which roundly states that the predecessors of Kankan Musa embarked on the Atlantic with “two thousand ships” and sailed westward and disappeared ... yet Mali had outlets of the Atlantic seaboard, while North African mariners evidently knew of the Azores several centuries before the voyages of Columbus.”
Should we believe Davidson or a uneducated troll?
And Medieval voyages would have affected the Olmec, who were already gone by that time?

What an idiot you are, boy.
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#8325 Feb 22, 2013
So, let's summarize what we've learned... Medieval Mande sailed to Mexico and created the Olmec civilization of several millenia earlier. Africans came to Mexico but left their genes only in the most remote place in N America, the Lacandon jungle, yet left no evidence of any sort in the actual Olmec area.

All the archaeology proving a Soconusco origin for the Olmecs is a Eurocentric conspiracy (the Olmecs were European?).

Small wooden heads with no archaeological attribution, obviously created in von Wuthenau's basement, are solid evidence.

And a photoshopped cartoonish African "stone head" is on display in a "museum" in San Francisco whose website is a repeat of the SAME Afronazi bullshit.

Right... Afronazis = cult racists, dropouts, liars.
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#8326 Feb 22, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
And Medieval voyages would have affected the Olmec, who were already gone by that time?
What an idiot you are, boy.
I can't believe they are still trolling their nonsense in this thread. lol
trollslayer

Frankfort, IL

#8327 Feb 22, 2013
4:28 ".....that to me is a [email protected] face"
-Richard Neave, world renown, forensic expert, University Of Manchester, talking about the FIRST inhabitants of the Americas.

&fe ature=channel&list=UL

the eurocentric trolls will dance all around this quote.

4:28 ".....that to me is a [email protected] face"

Lili4
Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#8328 Mar 7, 2013
What a BS foolish thread.

“No Substitute For The Truth”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Orlando, FL

#8329 Jul 27, 2013
Archaeologists have dug up Skeletal remains from a site in Mexico sharing characteristics with The Olmec culture. This article was released in February. Has anyone read on any updates?? The remains are NOT as old as I would expect. Traces of Olmec culture still existed around 800 years ago. This is about 200 years BEFORE Columbus exploitation.
http://www.thenews.com.pk/article-81562-800-y...

Level 8

Orlando, FL

#8330 Jul 27, 2013
December*

Level 8

Orlando, FL

#8331 Jul 27, 2013
The oldest writing (Olmec) in The New World was dated around 3,000 years ago.
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2006/...
nubian

Lawrenceburg, IN

#8332 Aug 16, 2013
do ur research the malian empire build ships
nubian

Lawrenceburg, IN

#8333 Aug 16, 2013
the malians build ships
nubian

Lawrenceburg, IN

#8334 Aug 16, 2013
look at those olmecs heads they dnt look like the aztecs the mayans the toltecs the incas they look like africans. and they did find evidence of similar words the africans was using and mayans they found african bones before colombus

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#8335 Aug 16, 2013
Get your filthy grubby greasy Afronazi racist paws off Native American history, pigs.

The Olmecs were from Soconusco. They were not African. There is zero evidence for Africans in America pre-1492.

This is all well-proven... that the Olmecs were 100% indigenous. There is nothing African found there.

CEASE and DESIST, racist lowlife scum!

Lili4
Level 2

Location hidden

#8336 Apr 21, 2014
LOL, crazy azz thread.
Drilling for the nerve

Batavia, NY

#8337 Apr 21, 2014
Girl18 wrote:
I doubted this at first but now after doing a bit of research, I think that this is highly possible.

Not only possible, but true.

From National Geographic's "God's Gift To The Universe" Series ...

"After discovering planet Earth during the 2nd voyage of their Inter-Galactic Survey Expedition, blacks built pyramids, established advanced civilizations, laid the groundwork for modern physics, astronomy, and mathematics, and explored the North American continent 3000 years before Columbus in land vehicles powered by proto-type gasoline engines."

Lili4
Level 2

Location hidden

#8338 Apr 29, 2014
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't play your usual games with me, fool.
You've brought no evidence. You don't propose some lunatic theory and then demand evidence to disprove it! Your doing that only confirms that you have no real education.
There is no proof for Africans in America pre-Columbus. Period. No evidence, no need for me to counter it. I won't waste my time arguing with nothing.
Exactly. If someone makes a claim, the burden of proof is on THEM to provide evidence for that claim. Nice work, Barros.

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Congo, The Democratic Republic of the

#8339 May 3, 2014
Lili4 said

Exactly. If someone makes a claim, the burden of proof is on THEM to provide evidence for that claim. Nice work, Barros.

KiloEcho replies

Over the last century, great historical findings have shown an AFRICAN CREATION/CONTRIBUTION TO MANY OF THE WORLD'S FIRST CIVILIZATIONS or better an African connection to the WORLD FIRST HUMANS.

-Such has been the case in Egypt, Mesopotamia, India, Moorish Spain, Shang and Shia China and Mexico.

-Such has been the case in Ethiopia, with Lucy or Chad with Toomai.

-Such has been the case of the African origin of the E haplogroup and all of its subclades, including the e1b1b also found among Europeans and Asians.

Euro-centrists continue to deny all those findings through propaganda techniques like accusing us all of Afrocentrism or reclassifying black skinned populations of Africa or Asia as dark brown Caucasians closer to Europeans than Sub-Saharan Africans.

Denying the obvious and solid evidence will not make the truth go away. It will only reinforce that Euro-centrist historians, scientists, archeologists have been covering up the truth FOR CENTURIES as part of the White supremacy propaganda
----------
Olmec head, nicknamed El N-egro

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/tI1ZuIjmp6I/hqdefault....

There were Africans in the Americas pre-slavery like the Jamasi Indians of USA and the Mandinga Indians of Panama. Jamasi is a coastal city in Ghana. The Mandinga or Mandingo are one of the largest ethnic groups in West Africa. No coincidence here.

African settlements in the Americas before Columbus were reported by famous explorers or missionaries and reputed scholars of Western origin.

Bartolomé de las Casas
Christopher Columbus
Paul Gaffarel
Peter de Roo
Armand de Quatrefages
Paul Rivet
Constantine Rafinesques
Alexander Humboldt
Basil Davidson
Mac Menamin
Leo Weiner
Petrus Martyr
Vasco Nunez Balboa
Dr. Clarence Weiant
Karl von Rotteck
Conrad Malte-Brun
Victor Malte-Brun
José Maria Melgar y Serrano
Beatriz de la Fuente,
Carlo "CC" Marquez
Dr. Walter Neves
Richard Neave
Von Wuthenau
Dr. Matthew W. Stirling
Dr.Andrzej Wiercinski

Were they all Afrocentrict liars and history falsifiers?

Let me quote a passage from the History of America before Columbus: according to documents and approved authors - De Roo, Peter, 1839-1926, a leading Americanist.

THE DISCOVERY OF NEGRO SETTLEMENTS ON THE EASTERN COAST OF BRAZIL HARDLY PERMITS ANY FURTHER DOUBT TO REMAIN ON THIS QUESTION.

Twice during the last century, in the years 1731 and 1764, have small ships, passing from one point of the Canary Islands to another been driven by storms into the region of the trade-winds and of the equatorial current, and have drifted as far as America.

What has happened in our time must often have happened before. We should not wonder, therefore, at the early presence of African Negroes on our continent.

If from the existence of black people in America at the time of its latest discovery we are allowed to conclude the fact of ancient Melanesian and AFRICAN immigrations, the presence of various white aboriginal tribes, which we have noticed before, can leave no doubt that the fair nations of the Eastern Continent have contributed in olden times towards the population of the New World"

to be continued
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#8341 May 4, 2014
Um....NOPE the Middle East was always Eurasian WHITE Caucasians and STILL IS! Modern Europeans ORIGINATED FROM THE MIDDLE EAST! Do they look black??????
APART FROM THE NATUFIANS, THERE ARE NO ANCIENT AFRICAN SKELETONS FOUND IN THE MIDDLE EAST OR EUROPE!
As for the Americas, NATIVE AMERICANS ARE NOT RELATED AT ALL TO AFRICANS!!!!!
DNA absolutely refutes the idiot Afronazi liars! KiloEch just loves outdated links that originated LONG BEFORE modern DNA testing:
www.scs.illinois.edu/~mcdonald/WorldHaplogrou...
Once again DNA whacks Afronazi liars!
ANCIENT MESOPOTAMIANS paint themselves as WHITE with BIG Noses:
www.penn.museum/sites/Iraq/...
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#8342 May 4, 2014
HAVE ANY ANCIENT AFRICAN SKELETONS BEEN FOUND IN THE AMERICAS?????????? Um..........NO !!!!!!!!!!
Aborigines are NOT Africans!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min RoxLo 1,579,928
hunt them down! 3 min The Laughing Axe 46
Tiny Whiteys L O S T , Got Defeated :( 5 min Bye Bye White Power 3
Will people start destroying monuments to Liber... 6 min Harrisson 48
News Black People in Racist Work Environments: Sello... 10 min Oliver Canterberr... 1
Ghetto Gaggers Actress TELLS ALL! 10 min The Wondrous Axe 7
Today's dead mudshark. 10 august 2017 19 min Harrisson 43
Destroying statues won't make you slaves White! 20 min zepol 32
I have token white friends. 2 hr KIP 68
More from around the web