Since: Jul 11

Detroit, MI

#8201 Oct 6, 2012
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop lying, fraud, you had no point. YOU stupidly said that Haplogroups M and N mtDNA which are mitochondrial (FEMALE) DNA split and arose from Haplogroup A Y-DNA which is (MALE) DNA. Proven my point what a stupid dumbass you are that you don't even know the difference between mitochondrial DNA derived from females and Y-DNA derived from males, never mind the complex subject matter of human evolution, asswipe.
Sure I did. My point has always been that your white slavemasters were descendants of us Africans. No matter of side tracking or talking about other haplotypes will change that. You trolling lemon are a genetically mutated recessive gened descendant of your black forefathers and it angers your little pudgy no girlfriend self loathing a$$ to no end. Deal with it lemon.
trollslayer

Chicago, IL

#8202 Oct 6, 2012
moor83 wrote:
<quoted text>do urself a favor and please read that book if not listen to his youtube and blogtalk radio interviews.
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/THA10I1H8LCSE...
trollslayer

Chicago, IL

#8203 Oct 6, 2012
Derek wrote:
<quoted text>
What you posted is enough to prove to people who are educated that his book is full of c rap and so are you. He has no concept of reality and neither do you for bringing up his laughable joke of a book. No serious scholar takes his c rap serious and they'd laugh in your face for even trying to ridiculously claim established civilizations in Africa, Asia, the Middle East, Europe etc were really in the Americas. Most of his suppose sources in his book are impossible to find or even to verify cause the majority of his claims are lies that he made up.
Is there any reason why you won't give us the chapter titles ?
How many chapters does the book have? Which excerpts or pages do remember to be "lies that he made up".
Derek

Bronx, NY

#8204 Oct 6, 2012
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there any reason why you won't give us the chapter titles ?
How many chapters does the book have? Which excerpts or pages do remember to be "lies that he made up".
Everything he wrote is made up and lies, that book is 202 pages of nothing but lies and crap. Butler did an interview with some Occult group recently because the only fools who believe his crap are Occult delusional clowns like him.
trollslayer

Chicago, IL

#8205 Oct 6, 2012
Derek wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything he wrote is made up and lies, that book is 202 pages of nothing but lies and crap. Butler did an interview with some Occult group recently because the only fools who believe his crap are Occult delusional clowns like him.
I wondering what were the chapter titles. What excerpts or chapters did you find to be lies?
moor83

Chicago Heights, IL

#8206 Oct 6, 2012
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
I wondering what were the chapter titles. What excerpts or chapters did you find to be lies?
im glad you peeped his game.

see unlike him i know the real deal. that 202 pages was the second edition and can be easily found just by googling the title of the book and going to amazon.

yet his hardcover book had more pages 240 something.. he shortened the book just like he said he did. he's so obviously a fraud it isn't funny. do urself a favor if you have that 20 to spare and GET THAT BOOK. it is amazing. do not slip up
Derek

Bronx, NY

#8207 Oct 6, 2012
moor83 wrote:
<quoted text> im glad you peeped his game.
see unlike him i know the real deal. that 202 pages was the second edition and can be easily found just by googling the title of the book and going to amazon.
yet his hardcover book had more pages 240 something.. he shortened the book just like he said he did. he's so obviously a fraud it isn't funny. do urself a favor if you have that 20 to spare and GET THAT BOOK. it is amazing. do not slip up
Horde Butler is a fraud, a liar, Pseudointellectual ramblings and an OCCULT raving lunatic and so are you for believing his crap.
Black Deal

Euless, TX

#8208 Oct 7, 2012
Robert Steel wrote:
<quoted text>Sure I did. My point has always been that your white slavemasters were descendants of us Africans. No matter of side tracking or talking about other haplotypes will change that. You trolling lemon are a genetically mutated recessive gened descendant of your black forefathers and it angers your little pudgy no girlfriend self loathing a$$ to no end. Deal with it lemon.
Jeff Chinese
Black Deal

Euless, TX

#8209 Oct 7, 2012
moor83 wrote:
<quoted text>im glad you peeped his game.

You need the God of Israel
Crack goes the whip

United States

#8210 Oct 7, 2012
Ha! You wish! your people did invent peanut butter though! Wow,the world is saved! Haha!
Sam

Bronx, NY

#8211 Oct 7, 2012
Crack goes the whip wrote:
Ha! You wish! your people did invent peanut butter though! Wow,the world is saved! Haha!
Lol!
trollslayer

Hickory Hills, IL

#8212 Oct 7, 2012
Derek wrote:
<quoted text>
Horde Butler is a fraud, a liar, Pseudointellectual ramblings and an OCCULT raving lunatic and so are you for believing his crap.
You obviously have a vehemently opposing view of the book. Can you go ahead and point either the specific chapters and/or the excerpts that make you view this guy as " raving lunatic". Again, I haven't read the book so I'm kinda' looking for some specifics.

It's been years but ...let's take a arbitrary book like "The Scilian" by Mario Puzo the 1st few pages have little snippets like:

"A complelling piece of storytelling"
-Newsweek

"A masterful piece of writing"
UPI

What kind of comments are in Butler's book...because I wanna go look 'em up and get more info.
moor83

Chicago Heights, IL

#8213 Oct 7, 2012
the hebrews were egyptians...just disgruntled.
moor83

Chicago Heights, IL

#8214 Oct 7, 2012
if the blue collar workers of america rebel and take over these offices do you call them something else.
Shedrick simmons

Charleston, SC

#8215 Oct 7, 2012
Derek wrote:
<quoted text>
I've read his laughable book. A debate can only be had with subject matters that have substance and facts to them, Butlers book has nothing but lies and made up claims that came straight from Butlers head, most of the time he doesn't even supply any credible sources to support his claims cause they are all lies.
MAN DONT BEAT AROUND THE MUTHAFUCKIN BUSH! Just answer the damn question dude. Did you or did you not read the book? I mean its a simple question to keep you from looking like the joke youve made YOURSELF out to be!
Barros Serrano

Reserve, NM

#8216 Oct 7, 2012
The Olmecs are conclusively proven to have been from soconusco, so since that subject is closed, you might as well discuss books you have read... go ahead, the thread serves no other purpose now that the Afronazis have been, as usual, utterly punked & debunked.
Derek

Bronx, NY

#8217 Oct 7, 2012
Shedrick simmons wrote:
<quoted text>MAN DONT BEAT AROUND THE MUTHAFUCKIN BUSH! Just answer the damn question dude. Did you or did you not read the book? I mean its a simple question to keep you from looking like the joke youve made YOURSELF out to be!
I already said I read the book which is full of sh it by a bozo who has zero creditials and the intelligence of a bozo. Anyone who believes his c rap is a delusionally stupid as he is.
Not Who You Think

Philip, SD

#8218 Oct 7, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
The Olmecs are conclusively proven to have been from soconusco, so since that subject is closed, you might as well discuss books you have read... go ahead, the thread serves no other purpose now that the Afronazis have been, as usual, utterly punked & debunked.
I see you still got these fools going nuts, good job. It's effing funny how these losers can't stand the truth. And yes im talking about Trollslayer and Der-eck, bwhahahahaha....

Peace be with you and yours :)

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Kinshasa, Congo, The Democratic Republic of the

#8219 Oct 8, 2012
Derek said

There were no Africans in the Americans before Columbus, you perverted freak.

KiloEcho replies

You are terribly mistaken or severely brainwashed by the large scale anti-African propaganda by Euro-slavers and invaders instructed by genocidal Kings and Queens.

We have already given a long list of Westerners who indicated that Africans preceded Columbus in the Americas in different capacities:

1) visitors;
2) settlers;
3) traders;
4) explorers;
5) shipwreck sailors.

African settlements in the Americas before Columbus were reported by famous explorers or missionaries and reputed scholars of
Western origin.

Bartolomé de las Casas
Christopher Columbus
Paul Gaffarel
Peter de Roo
Armand de Quatrefages
Paul Rivet
Constantine Rafinesques
Alexander Humboldt
Dasil Davidson
Mac Menamin
Leo Weiner
Petrus Martyr
Vasco Nunez Balboa
Dr. Clarence Weiant
Karl von Rotteck
Conrad Malte-Brun
Victor Malte-Brun
José Maria Melgar y Serrano
Beatriz de la Fuente,
Carlo "CC" Marquez
Dr. Walter Neves
Richard Neave
Von Wuthenau
Dr. Matthew W. Stirling
Dr.Andrzej Wiercinski

Let me quote a passage from the History of America before Columbus: according to documents and approved authors - De Roo, Peter, 1839-1926, a leading Americanist.

"Whether Africa, in olden times, planted any colony in the western hemisphere is very doubtful, although it could not be denied that a few Negroes, at least, crossed the ocean and propagated on our shores.

Rotteck admits that Africans may have concurred towards the formation of some peculiar varieties of American tribes, and Maltebrun finds traces of African languages in America."' Yet a better proof of ancient Negro arrivals is the fact of Negro colonies found by the Spanish and Portuguese discoverers on the eastern coasts of south and of Central America.

Mendoza encountered a tribe of Negritos and Balboa, when on his famous expedition of the discovery of the Pacific Ocean, met in the old province Quareca, at only two days' travel from the gulf of Darien, with a settlement of Negroes, who were, says P. Martyr, of the fiercest and most ferocious nature. Other similar small communities were found in Panuco, Yucatan, in Nicaragua, and other provinces."

The only possible question yet remains,—namely. What route did the colored people follow on their way to America?

Maltebrun is of the opinion that they came over the longest stretch of water on earth over the Indian and the Pacific Ocean ; but the learned generally set forth the greater probability of their having crossed the Atlantic, where the equatorial current and the fair trade-winds are exceptionally favorable to westward voyages.

THE DISCOVERY OF NEGRO SETTLEMENTS ON THE EASTERN COAST OF BRAZIL HARDLY PERMITS ANY FURTHER DOUBT TO REMAIN ON THIS QUESTION.

Twice during the last century, in the years 1731 and 1764, have small ships, passing from one point of the Canary Islands to another been driven by storms into the region of the trade-winds and of the equatorial current, and have drifted as far as America.

What has happened in our time must often have happened before. We should not wonder, therefore, at the early presence of African Negroes on our continent.

If from the existence of black people in America at the time of its latest discovery we are allowed to conclude the fact of ancient Melanesian and AFRICAN immigrations, the presence of various white aboriginal tribes, which we have noticed before, can leave no doubt that the fair nations of the Eastern Continent have contributed in olden times towards the population of the New World"
trollslayer

Chicago, IL

#8220 Oct 8, 2012
Derek wrote:
<quoted text>
I already said I read the book which is full of sh it by a bozo who has zero creditials and the intelligence of a bozo. Anyone who believes his c rap is a delusionally stupid as he is.
You obviously have a vehemently opposing view of the book. Can you go ahead and point either the specific chapters and/or the excerpts that make you view this guy as " raving lunatic". Again, I haven't read the book so I'm kinda' looking for some specifics.

It's been years but ...let's take a arbitrary book like "The Scilian" by Mario Puzo the 1st few pages have little snippets like:

"A complelling piece of storytelling"
-Newsweek

"A masterful piece of writing"
UPI

What kind of comments are in Butler's book...because I wanna go look 'em up and get more info.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 5 min African AE 26,437
ILLEGAL Mexicans 6 min Rey Boricua 224
Obama's Amnesty Pushes Blacks Aside 8 min xxxrayted 193
Why do White guys prefer darkskinned Black women? (Sep '12) 10 min Nosfonader 149
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min RealDave 1,141,677
BW Dating White Actor Is Harrassed By Jealous W... 18 min Chocolate Baby 99
Blacks Posess the Highest IQ Levels 20 min Phoenix Ascended 4
Whites' Pathological Desire to put Blacks down 3 hr lol at the REJECT 122
WHITE english woman only want BLACK MEN (Jul '12) 5 hr Hetero-Sapien 1,730

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE