Africans discovered the AMERICA befor...
moor83

Chicago, IL

#8170 Oct 6, 2012
I thought wrestling originated with the NUBA people in east africa. was I wrong lol.

i wondered they must've spreaded that legacy of wrestling somehow to west africa. Then after horace butler's info which is not all in his book. but some of it is in his lectures ln youtube and blogtalk radio. yep ancient argives or as we call them greeks were from west africa. usa is ancient india that the greeks talked about.
moor83

Chicago, IL

#8171 Oct 6, 2012
I learned why the moors went into spain in the first place.

They were retaliating for that bullshyt them romans did to them in america at jerusalem.

so spain was taken in revenge not some bullshyt story.

understanding is that the crsades were happening in the ameircas..

europeans were coming over here many times they just report the ONE time before they won. 1492 and uses that date to say they first sailed across the atlantic which is totally untrue because you'd never find peru which they were talking about when u just supposedly found mexico..peru is on the pacific side of the south american continent in a mountain..how in the hell could you even find that MOUNTAIN CITY per heru/peru jerusalem
Barros Serrano

United States

#8172 Oct 6, 2012
moor83 wrote:
They were retaliating for that bullshyt them romans did to them in america at jerusalem.
europeans were coming over here many times they just report the ONE time before they won. 1492 and uses that date to say they first sailed across the atlantic which is totally untrue because you'd never find peru which they were talking about when u just supposedly found mexico..peru is on the pacific side of the south american continent in a mountain..how in the hell could you even find that MOUNTAIN CITY per heru/peru jerusalem
You are WACK, far beyond any other Afronazi I've seen in here, probably.

Mesopotamia was in America? LOL!!! Interesting that all that stuff is found in the Mideast... and then Egypt... and Greece, and all those places...

Ok, so if all of that was really in America, then what the hell was going on in the Mideast/Egypt/SE Europe? The Cheyenne were hunting bison? Was the Iroquois League really in Egypt?

Please, let us know.
Toomis

Houston, TX

#8173 Oct 6, 2012
moor83 wrote:
SMH
Derek

Ardsley, NY

#8174 Oct 6, 2012
moor83 wrote:
I thought wrestling originated with the NUBA people in east africa. was I wrong lol.
i wondered they must've spreaded that legacy of wrestling somehow to west africa. Then after horace butler's info which is not all in his book. but some of it is in his lectures ln youtube and blogtalk radio. yep ancient argives or as we call them greeks were from west africa. usa is ancient india that the greeks talked about.
You are a delusional dumbass. Ancient Agrives aka Greeks were not from West Africa, moron, the ancient Agrives aka Greeks have always been EuropeansNAND In Europe and the biggest Homo F aggs around who loved taking it up the butt, you perverted freak, they had absolutely nothing to do with any West Africans. The Gay Greeks never spoke about any USA cause they had no clue the Americas existed. Butler is full of s hit and so are you. The Americas had civilizations that were indigenous to the regions, there were no Europeans nor Africans nor any Indians here, MooRon82.
trollslayer

Lansing, IL

#8175 Oct 6, 2012
Derek wrote:
<quoted text>
Those were not "black civilizations" and Butler is nothing more but a delusional f cuk and you a bigger one for believing his c rap. The Hebrew were never here in the Americas they were a Middle Eastern people similar to Middle Eastern people today; Gay Greeks and Homosexual Troy were Europeans similar to Europeans today they were not in the Americas either and they knew nothing about the Americas; ancient Egyptians were never in the Americas either they were always in Africa. Native Americas were indigenous to the Americas and they were not Africans. No Africans existed in the Americas before Columbus times.
Obviously there's lots of data out here to refute ur assertions. Have you read Butler's book? I have not. If you haven't read the book....how do you know he's a "delusional f cuk " as u put it.

Don't say you don't need to read the book...cuz to make accusations about a book you haven't read, makes you just as bad as the ppl. you denounce.

Again, I don't know anything about the book, so I can't give judgement on it one way or the other.
Derek

Ardsley, NY

#8176 Oct 6, 2012
moor83 wrote:
europeans were coming over here many times they just report the ONE time before they won. 1492 and uses that date to say they first sailed across the atlantic which is totally untrue because you'd never find peru which they were talking about when u just supposedly found mexico..peru i
s on the pacific side of the south american continent in a mountain..how in the hell could you even find that MOUNTAIN CITY per heru/peru jerusalem
Put down that crack pipe, sh ithead. Jerusalem was never in the Americas it's always been in the Middle East, the crusades did not take place in the Americas they took place predominately in the Middle East, there were no Moors in the Americas, and Butler is as much full of sh it as you are, MooRonhead.
Derek

Ardsley, NY

#8177 Oct 6, 2012
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously there's lots of data out here to refute ur assertions. Have you read Butler's book? I have not. If you haven't read the book....how do you know he's a "delusional f cuk " as u put it.
Don't say you don't need to read the book...cuz to make accusations about a book you haven't read, makes you just as bad as the ppl. you denounce.
Again, I don't know anything about the book, so I can't give judgement on it one way or the other.
Yeah I have read Butlers book and it was good for a laugh but that is it. Butler is a delusional f kuck and there is no evidence to support any of his Occult moronic claims. The only people who believe his crap are other delusional f ukcs like himself.
trollslayer

Lansing, IL

#8178 Oct 6, 2012
Derek wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I have read Butlers book and it was good for a laugh but that is it. Butler is a delusional f kuck and there is no evidence to support any of his Occult moronic claims. The only people who believe his crap are other delusional f ukcs like himself.
Can you give us the parts of the book e.g. chapter titles with which you disagree? Please don't give a broad base statement like " all of it". Give us the specific chapters you read..so we can try to find them.
moor83

Chicago, IL

#8179 Oct 6, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
You are WACK, far beyond any other Afronazi I've seen in here, probably.
Mesopotamia was in America? LOL!!! Interesting that all that stuff is found in the Mideast... and then Egypt... and Greece, and all those places...
Ok, so if all of that was really in America, then what the hell was going on in the Mideast/Egypt/SE Europe? The Cheyenne were hunting bison? Was the Iroquois League really in Egypt?
Please, let us know.
well if you've read the greek/black west african accounts of the united states/ancient india you'd easily see how they described the nomadic tribes wandering around the this landscape.

You want to know what was going on in the middle east??? its so much of nothing in the middle east the bible, egypt and other ancient places have been relegated to myths because NOTHING Is there.

first of all if you want to find the mountain city david built..its not in that place called jerusalem today..that isn't even a mountain in that place. check for peru, peh heru, hierosolymn aka jerusalem....in that mountain fortress called macchu picchu.

why is the windows and temples in the middle east faced toward macchu picchu..well because the prayers were supposed to be facing that mountain city and guess what buddy it ain't over there in that fake placed that adopted the name of israel, or that adopted name of greece and hypothetical mesopotamia you think...

mesopotamia means the land between waters...well guess what that means america is surrounded by waters it is between the pacific and atlantic and on the south. it AINT in no desert in the middle east.
moor83

Chicago, IL

#8180 Oct 6, 2012
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
do urself a favor and please read that book if not listen to his youtube and blogtalk radio interviews.
moor83

Chicago, IL

#8181 Oct 6, 2012
Derek wrote:
<quoted text>
you haven't read his book DEREK.

okay give a summary about how the book was laid out and about the topics of the book and we can go from there.
moor83

Chicago, IL

#8182 Oct 6, 2012
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you give us the parts of the book e.g. chapter titles with which you disagree? Please don't give a broad base statement like " all of it". Give us the specific chapters you read..so we can try to find them.
Ever wonder why xerxes ships in 300 were sinking and being blow around in that violent storm when no such storms ever rarely happen in the so called mediterranean sea.

because he was off the coast in the americas during hurricane season not in that fake adopted greece.
Derek

Springfield, NJ

#8183 Oct 6, 2012
moor83 wrote:
<quoted text> well if you've read the greek/black west african accounts of the united states/ancient india you'd easily see how they described the nomadic tribes wandering around the this landscape.
You want to know what was going on in the middle east??? its so much of nothing in the middle east the bible, egypt and other ancient places have been relegated to myths because NOTHING Is there.
first of all if you want to find the mountain city david built..its not in that place called jerusalem today..that isn't even a mountain in that place. check for peru, peh heru, hierosolymn aka jerusalem....in that mountain fortress
called macchu picchu.
why is the windows and temples in the middle east faced toward macchu picchu..well because the prayers were supposed to be facing that mountain city and guess what buddy it ain't over there in that fake placed that adopted the name of israel, or that adopted name of greece and hypothetical mesopotamia you think...
mesopotamia means the land between waters...well guess what that means america is surrounded by waters it is between the pacific and atlantic and on the south. it AINT in no desert in the middle east.
What a load of c rap, MooRonhead, there were no black/Greek West African accounts cause for one GAY Greeks were never black neither were they West Africans and neither did they know anything about the Americas. Greeks have always been Europeans similar to modern Europeans, Greece has always been in Europe and Greeks had nothing to do with any West Africans, and they were open to homosexuality loved to have sex with young boys while these perverted acts were not common nor accepted by West Africans, retard. Hebrew people were never in the Americas, the Hebrew were always Middle East people similar to Middle Eastern people today they had nothing to do with your West African ancestors and they were never in the Americas. The Americas were people and civilizations indigenous to the Americad they had nothing to do with any GAY Europeans nor any Africans nor any Middle Eastern people. There were no Africans in the Americans before Columbus, you perverted freak.
Black Deal

United States

#8184 Oct 6, 2012
moor83 wrote:
<quoted text>Ever wonder why xerxes ships in 300 were sinking and being blow around in that violent storm when no such storms ever rarely happen in the so called mediterranean sea.

because he was off the coast in the americas during hurricane season not in that fake adopted greece.
You got demons in you

You devoid of truth devil
Derek

Springfield, NJ

#8185 Oct 6, 2012
moor83 wrote:
<quoted text> Ever wonder why xerxes ships in 300 were sinking and being blow around in that violent storm when no such storms ever rarely happen in the so called mediterranean sea.
Wrong you perverted freak who probably loves taking it up the ass which is why you are trying to connected HOMOSEXUAL Whitey Gay Greece to your stupid self. Those events and people took place in Europe and the REAL Gay Greece, not the Americas, and among Gay Freaken Greeks who loved humping young boys and who's myths are filled with sick perverted bestiality sex with bulls and goats and every other animals out there. Those Gay Greeks didn't know anything abiut the Americas, you disgusting pervert.
Derek

Springfield, NJ

#8186 Oct 6, 2012
moor83 wrote:
<quoted text>
you haven't read his book DEREK.
okay give a summary about how the book was laid out and about the topics of the book and we can go from there.
Yes I have read his laughable "book" MooRonhead and it's full of crap just as you are. There were no Africans nor any Hebrews or Moors or any Indians or Gay Europeans in the Americas prior to Clomubus times, you perverted freak.
Derek

Springfield, NJ

#8187 Oct 6, 2012
Black Deal wrote:
<quoted text>
You got demons in you
You devoid of truth devil
He loves taking it up the butt that is why he keeps trying to connect himself to Gay Euros.
moor83

Chicago, IL

#8188 Oct 6, 2012
Derek wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I have read his laughable "book" MooRonhead and it's full of crap just as you are. There were no Africans nor any Hebrews or Moors or any Indians or Gay Europeans in the Americas prior to Clomubus times, you perverted freak.
so much for explaining his books layout the most basic thing to do if you've really read it. its not even a lot of topics covered it just so much into it that he didn't have to..in fact his second edition cut a great deal of information to make it smaller...so there you go i knew you didn't read it
Derek

Springfield, NJ

#8189 Oct 6, 2012
moor83 wrote:
<quoted text> so much for explaining his books layout the most basic thing to do if you've really read it. its not even a lot of topics covered it just so much into it that he didn't have to..in fact his second edition cut a great deal of information to make it smaller...so there you go i knew you didn't read it
His book is full of lies, made up thighs and dubious claims anyone who believes the cr ap in his book is as an occult delusional fool as he is and obviously you fall under the occult delusional category with him. There is no factual or truth to anything in his book.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Grey Ghostmoron 1,583,208
So you blacks really think us Asians are on you... 35 min human 30
Immigrants and Latinos surpass BM in every area... 1 hr Fucisil 2
Africans View USA / West as Enemies and are Des... 1 hr sbt 5
Trump will pardon Joe Arpaio tonight. Another ... 1 hr sbt 14
Why dumb BM remain lost 1 hr sbt 1
Time for Blacks to ADOPT a Black Language 1 hr sbt 15
Rape by Cop 2 hr sbt 49
Is there any intelligence at all among the blac... 7 hr Reinhard Heydrich 41
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 12 hr youll shoot your ... 247
More from around the web