Africans discovered the AMERICA befor...
moflard

Kalvehave, Denmark

#6030 Jul 23, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Van Sertima provided NO evidence, and carefully avoided peer-reviewed journals or any forum where he could be challenged by real scientists.
He was a completely fraud and charlatan.
Yes - but I was being generous. Had I not been I'd have called him a racist black supremacist opportunist with delusions of adequacy intent on stealing any other people's culture he could lay his grubby little mitts on. You know - the truth.

Level 4

Since: Feb 08

Sheffield, UK

#6031 Jul 23, 2012
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
Dr Van sertima discusses how black africans arrived in the New World long before Columbus. It's kinda long, but it's very informative.
http://video.google.com/videoplay...
i am black but iam tried of this bull shit african discoved nothing columbus discoverd nothing do you want to know why? BECAUSE PEOPLE WERE ALREADY HERE I MEAN COME ON THIS IS MUST BE A JOKE TO DENY THAT DON'T EXIST IS THE HIGHEST FORM OF RACISM IT WOULD LIKE SAYING THE FIRST WHITE MAN THAT WENT TO CHINA DISCOVERD CHINA IAM TRIED OF SEEING THEESE THREADS I MEAN COME ON HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF YOU WERE NATIVE AMERICAN PEOPLE IGNORING THAT YOU NEVER EXISTED AND SAYING THEY DISCOVED YOUR LAND
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#6032 Jul 23, 2012
All scientific, historical and archeological records show no Africans existed in the Americas prior to Columbus era.

"All Early Settlements of the Americas from ASIA
The biggest survey of Native American DNA has concluded that the New World was settled in three major waves. The majority of today's indigenous Americans descend from a single group of migrants that crossed from Asia to Alaska 15,000 years ago or more. The second and third migrations have left an impact only in Arctic populations whose languages belong to the Eskimo-Aleut family and in the Canadian Chipewyan who speak a language that belongs to the Na-Dene family. However, even these populations have inherited most of their genome (the DNA sequence contained in the nuclei of cells) from the earliest migration. Eskimo-Aleut speakers derive more than 50% of their DNA from what the researchers call "First Americans", and the Chipewyan around 90%. This reflects the fact that the two later streams of migration from Asia mixed with the populations descended from the first wave. "There are at least three deep lineages in Native American populations," said co-author David Reich, professor of genetics at Harvard Medical School. "The ---> ASIAN <--- lineage leading to First Americans is the most anciently diverged, whereas the Asian lineages that contributed some of the DNA to Eskimo-Aleut speakers and the Na-Dene-speaking Chipewyan from Canada are more closely related to present-day East Asian populations." Evidence from mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA), the genetic information in the mitochondria that power cells, supports descent from a single founding group of colonisers, who crossed from Siberia into America across the Bering land bridge. This natural bridge appeared during the last Ice Age when sea levels were lower, allowing hunters to trek between the two continents. The team also found that once in the Americas, people expanded southward along a route that hugged the coast, with populations splitting off along the way. First, Central American Chibchan-speakers have ancestry from both North and South America, reflecting a migration back from South America to Central America. Second, the Naukan and coastal Chukchi from north-eastern Siberia carry distinctive "First American" DNA. Thus, Eskimo-Aleut speakers migrated back to Asia, bringing Native American genes.
The team's analysis was complicated by the influx into the hemisphere of European and African immigrants since 1492 and the 500 years of genetic mixing that followed. To address this, the authors developed methods that allowed them to focus on the sections of peoples' genomes that were of entirely Native American origin."
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#6033 Jul 23, 2012
moflard wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm. Again I've done a bit of checking and it aint looking good for Dr Imhotep (was that seriously his given name?).
No that is not his given name, this loons given name is David C. Jones.
Downwitdakingz

Murfreesboro, TN

#6034 Jul 23, 2012
I mean honestly you have the same people arguing for over 5000 comments it's obvious they are either paid or psychotic. Moors,(blacks, Africans) stop looking for validation of your history from the same ones who look down on you and your children. There is no doubt in my mind Aztec and Mayan culture had multiple ethnicities those terms "negroe", " sub-Saharan", black etc... Are all obsolete and have absolutely no meaning there is one global hue-man family and these cultures trade and coexisted worldwide b4 the colonization and destruction of them by "Europeans or white people". The evidence is out there research learn and share but please stop arguing with these idiots it's redundant and counter productive
trollslayer

Thornton, IL

#6035 Jul 23, 2012
I doubt the Natives had 'afros'. Check the vid toward the beginning. The Olmecs came in peace and ultimately merged into the general population. They didn't come with the attitude of murder, subjugation and colonization.,

http://www.youtube.com/watch ...

“Israel uses Jim Crow Terrorism”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#6036 Jul 23, 2012
How does this shit help black people today!? It does not! I care about black people getting their shit together so we can command and control our OWN economic and financial destiny and provide more opportunities to our people...
Grim Reaper

United States

#6037 Jul 23, 2012
trollslayer wrote:
I doubt the Natives had 'afros'. Check the vid toward the beginning. The Olmecs came in peace and ultimately merged into the general population. They didn't come with the attitude of murder, subjugation and colonization.,
moflard

Kalvehave, Denmark

#6038 Jul 24, 2012
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
No that is not his given name, this loons given name is David C. Jones.
Thank you for that, may I ask where you found it out because I obviously missed it. And again, David C. Jones isn't mentioned as a founder of the ASCAC. Looks like somebody's been padding their resume......
moflard

Kalvehave, Denmark

#6039 Jul 24, 2012
I was just looking at this "Dr Imhotep's" bio and apparently his next book is about who the "real" HOBBITS were! The man is obviously so far round the twist you could use him to open a bottle of wine.
trollslayer

Midlothian, IL

#6041 Jul 24, 2012
moflard wrote:
I was just looking at this "Dr Imhotep's" bio and apparently his next book is about who the "real" HOBBITS were! The man is obviously so far round the twist you could use him to open a bottle of wine.
He didn't like his "given name" 'David C. Jones'. So he changed it.
"people NEVER change their names" right.

LOL.....you are so quick to 'shut the door' & discredit. Open ur mind.

New "Hobbit" Human Bones Add to Evidence, Oddity
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2005/...
Native Pride

Hot Springs, SD

#6042 Jul 25, 2012
Bakari Neferu wrote:
<quoted text>
This was the only information I requested, fool. I didn't ask for any of that other 4 year old childish nonsense you were babbling about.
You must be new to the life stage we call, "puberty". When you have transcended such stage, then you may address me, the person who is the antithesis of you.
An adult behaving adult.
Well dumbass, you said what ethnic group I belong to, but then again you said you're and NOT your...just letting you know, you knew I was native american, but you asked moi anyway what ethnic group I belonged to, I think what you meant to say was what tribe I belong to, I belong to the Sioux Lakota. So soak it all in buddy, think and I really mean think for once in you're and NOT your life. Got it?, Good!

Besides, you asked, and Daddy answered.

Just Sayin'

Native Pride

Hot Springs, SD

#6043 Jul 25, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
I seem to recall you saying already that you were Lakota, but I think these folks only know the name “Sioux”.
Amazing how quickly black will jump a Native person (as they jump Mexicans) in here, and they sound EXACTLY like the white racists when they do it! Word for word...
I suppose they should be told basic information. It was the Lakota who killed Gen. Custer (Custer's sensitivity training session, Russell Means called it ha ha).
It was the Lakota at the center of the American Indian Movement (AIM) who conducted the famous takeover at Wounded Knee in the 1970's.
I had the good fortune of meeting Russell Means and got to talk with him for 15 minutes. Very cool person. I wish he were President... he seems to be the most patriotic person in public life in the USA currently.
I doubt these Afronazis have even heard of him.
Thank You barros, I agree...these DUMB fools think they can talk trash about us Native Americans, and get away with it, they better think twice. BTW don't think for one minute you racist black trolls can stop me. And if you got a problem, then just lead another failed boycott again, lmfao. and you know who I'm talking to, yeah that's right, that one idiot that thinks he's something, when in fact he's nothing.

MmmmHmmmm

Just letting ya'll racist fools know what's up.

“Africa”

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Oakland

#6044 Jul 25, 2012
Native Pride wrote:
<quoted text>Well dumbass, you said what ethnic group I belong to, but then again you said you're and NOT your...just letting you know, you knew I was native american, but you asked moi anyway what ethnic group I belonged to, I think what you meant to say was what tribe I belong to, I belong to the Sioux Lakota. So soak it all in buddy, think and I really mean think for once in you're and NOT your life. Got it?, Good!
Besides, you asked, and Daddy answered.
Just Sayin'
Well illiterate b*tch, the first question was obviously rhetorical. In the second question, I meant to say exactly what I said; "ethnicity", which simply means a group of people whose members identify with each other through a common heritage. Now, since you don't know or understand basic grammar, I'm going to assume you don't understand simplistic syntax either, so I'll retard this down even further for you:

If you are Lakota, then that would be your "ethnicity". So next time you wanna impress somebody by showing them just how comically fatuous you can be, try doing it with a child your age. They'll be better able to decipher that kind of cerebral addled-ness.

Got it?

....Still don't get it?

...Damn. Shoulda known better than to try and confer knowledge onto a field mouse.

Now go ahead and say something else stupid. I love spankin' the amentia out of know-nothings like yaself.
moflard

Kalvehave, Denmark

#6045 Jul 26, 2012
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
He didn't like his "given name" 'David C. Jones'. So he changed it.
"people NEVER change their names" right.
LOL.....you are so quick to 'shut the door' & discredit. Open ur mind.
New "Hobbit" Human Bones Add to Evidence, Oddity
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2005/...
Changing your name is fine, but come ON - Imhotep? It's as silly as a woman I used to know who insisted everybody called her Morrigan.

As for "shut the door and discredit" well no, I looked into his bio (Egypt was a flourishing civilization 10,000 years before anywhere else?) and found him to be another crank. I didn't discredit him, he seems to be doing a pretty good job of that himself.

“Africa”

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Oakland

#6046 Jul 26, 2012
moflard wrote:
<quoted text>
Changing your name is fine, but come ON - Imhotep? It's as silly as a woman I used to know who insisted everybody called her Morrigan.
As for "shut the door and discredit" well no, I looked into his bio (Egypt was a flourishing civilization 10,000 years before anywhere else?) and found him to be another crank. I didn't discredit him, he seems to be doing a pretty good job of that himself.
Where did you get "Egypt was a flourishing civilization 10,000 years before anywhere else"? By the way, I don't really care about the topic at hand, I'm just concerning this particular person for now.
trollslayer

Hammond, IN

#6047 Jul 26, 2012
moflard wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude...if the guy wants to change his name SO WHAT. Who are you to judge what he changes his name too.
LOL...are YOU the " name-changing consultant"????...lol.

Anyway...I see you avoided the National Geographic article.
The article talks about "the real Hobbits". So Dr.Imhotep wasn't
"making it up".

Next, can go ahead and post the original link to exactly what
he was saying...with the "flourishing civilization 10,000 years" statement. We'd like to see it's original context
Barros Serrano

United States

#6048 Jul 26, 2012
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude...if the guy wants to change his name SO WHAT. Who are you to judge what he changes his name too.
LOL...are YOU the " name-changing consultant"????...lol.
Anyway...I see you avoided the National Geographic article.
The article talks about "the real Hobbits". So Dr.Imhotep wasn't
"making it up".
Next, can go ahead and post the original link to exactly what
he was saying...with the "flourishing civilization 10,000 years" statement. We'd like to see it's original context
The problem is that Dr. Jones (“Imhotep”) makes $hit up and talks out his ass. The Oshango bone part of the African Aquatic? LOL!!!

He has no clue what he's talking about. Another charlatan who can get attention (and money) from gullible self-hating Afro-whitey Yanks who simply MUST be Greek Olmec Hebrew Moorish Vikings with civilization 10 billion years ago blah blah blah...

And you suckers actually fall for this crap. LOL!!! anyone who perpetrates ANY Afronazi culture-vulture racism you'll suck it right up and defend it.

This confirms yet again that you have no education and know little about the subject matter.

Drop back in.
trollslayer

Hammond, IN

#6049 Jul 26, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem is that Dr. Jones (“Imhotep”) makes $hit up and talks out his ass. The Oshango bone part of the African Aquatic? LOL!!!
He has no clue what he's talking about. Another charlatan who can get attention (and money) from gullible self-hating Afro-whitey Yanks who simply MUST be Greek Olmec Hebrew Moorish Vikings with civilization 10 billion years ago blah blah blah...
And you suckers actually fall for this crap. LOL!!! anyone who perpetrates ANY Afronazi culture-vulture racism you'll suck it right up and defend it.
This confirms yet again that you have no education and know little about the subject matter.
Drop back in.
Hey stupid moron, afro-phobic waste of God's oxygen.....the Ishango bone represents the oldest form of mathematical document- calculation in world dating back past 22,000bc. If u have counter info. link it without a another silly-azz, meltdown
trollslayer

Hammond, IN

#6050 Jul 26, 2012
BTW....exactly what did Dr. Imhotep make up. We have Dr. Wuthenau's video which shows ancient African artifacts. I've posted the guy's credentials i.e. PHd in ancient African studies from Cinn.(nobody here has that type of education). There are real Hobbits, the Ishango bone the oldest mathematical document... everything has been verified.

What the heck did he "make up". Show a link PLEASE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Grey Ghost 1,603,027
There are over 50 black majority nations on Earth. 2 min Yisraelite Suprem... 36
What do we know about Haplogroup E1b1a? (Oct '08) 4 min Trollslayer 224
Their dirty laundry 5 min Ape Trainer 107
The black man is God 7 min Yisraelite Suprem... 43
News Trump Repeats Call to Fire Athletes Who Kneel f... 8 min RIP 78
NFL ratings declining 11 min Whitesupreme 35
White Desperation on Topix to have Blacks ACCEP... 39 min Whitesupreme 32
Negroes are vulgar, degenerate perverts. 45 min Whitesupreme 30
More from around the web