Africans discovered the AMERICA before Columbus!

Posted in the African-American Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of7,887
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2012

Judged:

Dr Van sertima discusses how black africans arrived in the New World long before Columbus. It's kinda long, but it's very informative.

http://video.google.com/videoplay...

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2012

Judged:

Desmond Sandiford wrote:
Dr Van sertima discusses how black africans arrived in the New World long before Columbus. It's kinda long, but it's very informative.
Have you read? They Came Before Columbus: The African Presence in Ancient America

This book is by the same author of video.

“Dont Play With Me”

Level 4

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2012

Judged:

I doubted this at first but now after doing a bit of research, I think that this is highly possible.

“TOO STRONG TO BE BROKEN”

Level 1

Since: Nov 08

PITTSBURGH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2012

Judged:

A friend of mine put me down with this a couple weeks ago. It's crazy how alot of our history is ignored or erased!

Level 3

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2012

Judged:

Desmond Sandiford wrote:
how did they get there? did they fly..black african were landlubbers and did not build trans-atlantic ocean voyaging ships..looks more like a talkfest than presenting any hard substantial/substantiated documented evidence. The polynesians on the the other hand were trans-pacific seafarers and there is ample documented evidence they had contact with the americas long before columbus ever turned up..

http://www.livescience.com/1567-chicken-bones...

“Freedom”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2012

Judged:

sosene wrote:
<quoted text>
how did they get there? did they fly..black african were landlubbers and did not build trans-atlantic ocean voyaging ships..looks more like a talkfest than presenting any hard substantial/substantiated documented evidence. The polynesians on the the other hand were trans-pacific seafarers and there is ample documented evidence they had contact with the americas long before columbus ever turned up..
I guess the same way Humans arrived here 50,000 Years ago....

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2004/11/...

“Freedom”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2012

Judged:

sosene wrote:
<quoted text>
There was no Polynesian in America 50,000 Years ago. There wasn't even no Europeans 50,000 Years ago according to ya own scientists.
Ramsan

Asbury Park, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2012

Judged:

sosene wrote:
<quoted text>
you dont need evidence to ever be presented, when someone wants to know weither something is true or not, one simply does ones own research. Americans are the worlds most misseducated people. As for land lubbers, a little research will lead you to Abubakkari ll, one of the greatests unknown seafareers of all time. Just because your teachers and education systum failed you doesnt mean something in history didnt or did happen. There is much that only a true lover of berely known history can appreciate, there is much that about history we have yet to know.

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2012

Judged:

Ramsan wrote:
<quoted text> you dont need evidence to ever be presented, when someone wants to know weither something is true or not, one simply does ones own research. Americans are the worlds most misseducated people. As for land lubbers, a little research will lead you to Abubakkari ll, one of the greatests unknown seafareers of all time. Just because your teachers and education systum failed you doesnt mean something in history didnt or did happen. There is much that only a true lover of berely known history can appreciate, there is much that about history we have yet to know.
you don't need evidence? you kidding right?..oh, and I'm not American..
Giggs

Bristol, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2012

Judged:

Leif Ericson discovered America in the 9th century....500 Years before Columbus.

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2012

Judged:

Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
There was no Polynesian in America 50,000 Years ago. There wasn't even no Europeans 50,000 Years ago according to ya own scientists.
polynesians are history's greatest seafarers/navigators..

“Dont Play With Me”

Level 4

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2012

Judged:

sosene wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is my theory. There is evidence showing that there is a link between the Olmecs and Anicent Egyptians based on the sports they played, hiereoglyphics, pyramids and culture with slight differences of course. And I believe they got there by boat or flying is a possibility too. They had one hieroglypic showing ancient craft of what appears to be a boat, heliocopter and submarine. You can look this up yourself. Im not lying

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2012

Judged:

Who judged my post? HI HATERZ!!!!

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2012

Judged:

Girl18 wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is my theory. There is evidence showing that there is a link between the Olmecs and Anicent Egyptians based on the sports they played, hiereoglyphics, pyramids and culture with slight differences of course. And I believe they got there by boat or flying is a possibility too. They had one hieroglypic showing ancient craft of what appears to be a boat, heliocopter and submarine. You can look this up yourself. Im not lying
is this an offshoot of that God was an Austronaut school of thought?..you know how far africa is from south america? and how much fuel you need to burn to get there least the technology you need to develop first?

“Dont Play With Me”

Level 4

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2012

Judged:

sosene wrote:
<quoted text>
is this an offshoot of that God was an Austronaut school of thought?..you know how far africa is from south america? and how much fuel you need to burn to get there least the technology you need to develop first?
If thats the case then how did Columbus and all the rest of them that came before Columbus, how did they get here? Africa is right next door to Latin America and evidence have shown they were once one continent in the Pangea period before the continents split apart.

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2012

Judged:

Girl18 wrote:
<quoted text>
If thats the case then how did Columbus and all the rest of them that came before Columbus, how did they get here? Africa is right next door to Latin America and evidence have shown they were once one continent in the Pangea period before the continents split apart.
sorry I didn't mean to come across as rude and disrespectful..they probably did but you have to find the evidence that that they actually got there..also the winds and currents would make an african landing in south america very difficult..it would nice if you can provide links of ancient african ocean voyaging canoes..

“Dont Play With Me”

Level 4

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2012

Judged:

I know images of Ancient Egyptians in ships, a picture of West Africans crossing the ocean with an elephant(or written document) and I have a written document of a Mali Prince who tried to cross the Atlantic ocean

“Dont Play With Me”

Level 4

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2012

Level 7

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2012

Judged:

Desmond Sandiford wrote:
More here:

http://raceandhistory.com/historicalviews/anc...

"Recent discoveries in the field of linguistics and other methods have shown without a doubt, that the ancient Olmecs of Mexico, known as the Xi People, came originally from West Africa and were of the Mende African ethnic stock. According to Clyde A. Winters and other writers (see Clyde A. Winters website), the Mende script was discovered on some of the ancient Olmec monuments of Mexico and were found to be identical to the very same script used by the Mende people of West Africa. Although the carbon fourteen testing date for the presence of the Black Olmecs or Xi People is about 1500 B.C., journies to the Mexico and the Southern United States may have come from West Africa much earlier, particularly around five thousand years before Christ. That conclusion is based on the finding of an African native cotton that was discovered in North America."

Mind you, this history is happening DURING THE ICE AGE. The reality is that the "ice age" only applies to western European white people. Nobody else was trapped by ice in isolated regions except western Europeans. Africa, South America and Southeast Asia were all ice free. Africa has NEVER experienced an Ice Age. It was during those millenia that the ancient black civilizations were built worldwide. There were no white people prior to 20,000 years ago.

“Dont Play With Me”

Level 4

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2012

Judged:

http://therev67.tripod.com/edfu_cpu/edfu-cpu_...

Heres that ancient helicoptor I was talking about earlier

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of7,887
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••