How do Native Americans feel about AAs?

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 43
Next Last
Achieving

United States

#1 Dec 3, 2009
One of my friends met a group of Native Americans and he was disappointed afterwards.
youre jealous

United States

#2 Dec 3, 2009
as long as Black people love each other
nobody else matterz
ya dig

Since: Sep 09

Santa Clara, CA

#3 Dec 3, 2009
What I wish is that black people stop claimin they mixed with indian just cuz they great grandma was half cherokee or black foot! Whatever
Achieving

United States

#4 Dec 3, 2009
youre jealous wrote:
as long as Black people love each other
nobody else matterz
ya dig
When did black people love each other? I feel what you are saying though that is a good way to think.
Achieving

United States

#5 Dec 3, 2009
red_rag_taliban wrote:
What I wish is that black people stop claimin they mixed with indian just cuz they great grandma was half cherokee or black foot! Whatever
I agree it is starting to get annoying to me.
I Hate U

Mount Freedom, NJ

#6 Dec 3, 2009
Change a childs life. Give a goat.
Achieving

United States

#7 Dec 3, 2009
I Hate U wrote:
Ignorant!

Level 4

Since: Sep 09

Oured,Osea

#8 Dec 3, 2009
Um, what is there for them to feel about us when the real NA's are black like us?Now, as for the Asian looking ones, I don't know what kind of feelings they have about us are since I haven't had any experiences with them to ask them that, but it's anything negative, I could care less.I won't loose any sleep over it.
I Hate U

Mount Freedom, NJ

#9 Dec 3, 2009
Achieving wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignorant!
LoL...Woo what hoot.*chuckles*
Malcolm

Royal Oak, MI

#10 Dec 3, 2009
Why is it that every other thread on this forum in some way attempted to divide African Americans from each other or other oppressed peoples?

"African Americans don't like Africans"

"Australians don't like Black people"

"Hispanics don't like Black people"

This is the only forum like this, and it's usually if not always some crazed white racist fomenting this hatred for some political purposes.

African Americans need to wise up, this propaganda can be used against us in various ways.
Malcolm

Royal Oak, MI

#11 Dec 3, 2009
Achieving wrote:
One of my friends met a group of Native Americans and he was disappointed afterwards.
As a Muslim I believe in verifying information before I take it to be true, especially if the news come from unknown sources.

I don't know who you are so what you say has no weight, as it attempts to stereotype Native Americans.

Some Native Americans can't get along with each other, does that mean that Native Americans don't like Native Americans?

This is silly on behalf of African Americans for us to be so gullible and believe the hype that others bring to this forum.

The Seminoles waged a 7 years war against the U.S government much of that conflict centered around freeing Blacks from slavery.
JOEY BANANAS

Dell Rapids, SD

#12 Dec 3, 2009
Personally i have no problem with blacks or whites or even hispanics for that matter. I can't speak for other natives like [G-Dubba-You] this man is a embarrassment to all of us natives. Also ask [notsodivinemsm] She's a good person to talk to as well.
JOEY BANANAS

Dell Rapids, SD

#13 Dec 3, 2009
Achieving wrote:
Just remember you can't blame a whole group of people just because your friend had a bad experience with some bad apples!

“THE RAVEN”

Level 1

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#14 Dec 3, 2009

I don't understand that. Why do you come on here and ask a question to AAs about how do Native Americans feel about AAs.
Don't you think your curiosity would be satisfy if you ask that question to the Native Americans.
That would be the most reasonable thing to do. Don't you think so?
JOEY BANANAS

Dell Rapids, SD

#15 Dec 3, 2009
Nerdtician wrote:
Um, what is there for them to feel about us when the real NA's are black like us?Now, as for the Asian looking ones, I don't know what kind of feelings they have about us are since I haven't had any experiences with them to ask them that, but it's anything negative, I could care less.I won't loose any sleep over it.
What the hell is this guy talking about?
Sticking his neck out

Houston, TX

#16 Dec 3, 2009
red_rag_taliban wrote:
But that would make them mixed,,, am I missing some thing here?
JOEY BANANAS

Winner, SD

#17 Dec 3, 2009
I Hate U wrote:
Change a goats life. Give a child [sarcasm]
iggy

Chualar, CA

#18 Dec 3, 2009
Olla Kalla wrote:
I don't understand that. Why do you come on here and ask a question to AAs about how do Native Americans feel about AAs.
Don't you think your curiosity would be satisfy if you ask that question to the Native Americans.
That would be the most reasonable thing to do. Don't you think so?
He aint so bright is he ..... he's barkin up the wrong tree.
Sexy satan Satin

United States

#19 Dec 3, 2009
JOEY BANANAS wrote:
<quoted text>What the hell is this guy talking about?
Lol he has his nose out of joint and believes all the Afrocentic BS.Thinks that Indians,most of them are really black.And that the blacks taught the Indians everything they know.It is sad.That the blacks where here before the Indians..And so on.It is pure BS.AS the Afrocentics also claim they where the first Vikings,and Beethoven was really black.This of course is No reflections of normal and stable black folks.But the fanatics are crap;
JOEY BANANAS

Winner, SD

#20 Dec 3, 2009
Sexy satan Satin wrote:
<quoted text>Lol he has his nose out of joint and believes all the Afrocentic BS.Thinks that Indians,most of them are really black.And that the blacks taught the Indians everything they know.It is sad.That the blacks where here before the Indians..And so on.It is pure BS.AS the Afrocentics also claim they where the first Vikings,and Beethoven was really black.This of course is No reflections of normal and stable black folks.But the fanatics are crap;
Well i agree with you. We all can't be mentally retarded.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 43
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do African Americans listen to the 'Beatles'? (Apr '08) 1 min vbs 336
Maceo's lifestyle most BW have a deep Hatred fo... 2 min vbs 1
White Men are Ugly (Feb '17) 6 min vbs 32
Seattle: Young BM under 30 yrs dating Old WW ov... 7 min vbs 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Coffee Party 1,599,465
YES!! Another BW Gets A RICH WM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... (Mar '11) 10 min vbs 68
Can you black men ,please go marry your baby ma... 14 min vbs 3
Why do white women enjoy anal sex so much? (Mar '11) 8 hr FireFellow44 355
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 11 hr vbs 1,574
More from around the web