Rihanna considers herself biracial!!
Sadbuttrue

Falls Church, VA

#189 Aug 28, 2013
TruthbknownLDN wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly the only people who use the word African to describe Jamaicans and other Caribbeans are some whites in the UK who lump all black Caribbeans together under the term "Afro-Caribbean". But most of us don't describe ourselves that way.
Maceo

You look West African look but your family is from the South where the Slaves were taken! You look like "Slaves" from the South!
Sadbuttrue

Falls Church, VA

#190 Aug 28, 2013
Imgreat wrote:
<quoted text> Do you really believe everyone on here is "Maceo". Get over it "Maceo" doesn't exist. It's "You're SORRY and FOOLISH" not "your SORRY and FOOLISH". Why don't you start posting stuff that actually relates to the subject at hand. lmaooo girlie you need to go get checked out.
MACEO

I know your "Diction" I could care how much you change your profiles; others say it too! They know the profiles are yours; your just LONEY and recluse which is why you talk to your own profiles its your past time because you don't have a family, friends or a life outside of your job!

ITS YOU EVERYBODY KNOWS IT!

YOUR JUST FOOLING YOURSELF!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#192 Aug 28, 2013
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
I know your "Diction" I could care how much you change your profiles; others say it too! They know the profiles are yours; your just LONEY and recluse which is why you talk to your own profiles its your past time because you don't have a family, friends or a life outside of your job!
ITS YOU EVERYBODY KNOWS IT!
YOUR JUST FOOLING YOURSELF!
HAHAHAHAHA LMFAO DO you know how many people post on here? Do you really think one could possibly keep up with all those profiles. What about sleep? hmmm people post on here at all hours of the night and day.
Sadbuttrue

Falls Church, VA

#193 Aug 28, 2013
Imfoolish-MACEO wrote:
<quoted text> Do you really believe everyone on here is "Maceo". Get over it "Maceo" doesn't exist. It's "You're SORRY and FOOLISH" not "your SORRY and FOOLISH". Why don't you start posting stuff that actually relates to the subject at hand. lmaooo girlie you need to go get checked out.
MACEO (Reposted for Fools)

Everybody knows you have 1,000 profiles and how immature you act at 60 years old!

Yes, who would stick with Black males based on the stats?

From child abandonment rates @ 78%, No education, Prey on women financially and emotionally, Seek out Young girls under 13 molest & rape them @ 65%, don't mentor,
Don't Father, Don't Marry, Don't Lead, Don't Provide, You Don't protect, have high incarceration rates, Crime Rates, Destroy your own communities, don't give back to the next generation, Hate Women, Spread HIV/AIDS, Communities filled with Porn, Drugs, Hustlers, Thugs and Wanna Be Ganstas......run after WW/Non BW and do for them somethings..........you worship them like you did; but basically treat them like you treat Black women!

Your Right! Which is why I leave Black males alone!

I also signed the petition to "Not Defend Black Manhood nor Support" Black males as most of you WARP MINDED DEMENTED BLACK MEN LIKE YOURSELF WILL DO FOR WHITE WOMEN/NON BLACK WOMEN BUT NOT YOUR OWN!

You refuse to do for your own Mother that had Cancer but you sure ran a Marathon for your Ex White wife's family kissing ASS for your Black uneducated Ass to be accepted to marry some "low rate WW!

Your SORRY and Foolish MACEO!
Sadbuttrue

Falls Church, VA

#194 Aug 28, 2013
Imgreat wrote:
<quoted text> HAHAHAHAHA LMFAO DO you know how many people post on here? Do you really think one could possibly keep up with all those profiles. What about sleep? hmmm people post on here at all hours of the night and day.
Maceo

Yes, but on the IR/Biracial forums most of the profiles are yours! LMAO

You act immature, foolish, effeminate and your a Scoffer! Your not hard to find1

I can also find your profiles on YouTube because you at so immature and stupid for a 60 year old Baby Boy!

I"m sure there is nothing you can do about the fact that your Father wasn't there for you and you grew up under "All women"!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#195 Aug 28, 2013
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>Maceo
Yes, but on the IR/Biracial forums most of the profiles are yours! LMAO
You act immature, foolish, effeminate and your a Scoffer! Your not hard to find1
I can also find your profiles on YouTube because you at so immature and stupid for a 60 year old Baby Boy!
I"m sure there is nothing you can do about the fact that your Father wasn't there for you and you grew up under "All women"!
Okay I'm maceo. Now how do you know me again?
happy

Hyde Park, MA

#196 Aug 28, 2013
Silverness wrote:
<quoted text>
She is definitely NOT black.
What matters is not what people think, but what you are. No matter how much you all want mixed people to be black they are not. They are multiracial or biracial. Black is not a culture, African American is.
She is black, 75% black, she is not pure black but she is a black female

“Out of the US back in France”

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#197 Aug 28, 2013
happy wrote:
<quoted text>
She is black, 75% black, she is not pure black but she is a black female
In your eyes maybe. Biologically NO, she is multiracial.

And no she is not 75% black. Do your math. Her mother is half African and half Guyanese and her father is half African and half Bajan which makes Rihanna 50% African, so no she is not black no matter how much you want her to be. Besides I am pretty sure SHE knows herself better than you do.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#198 Aug 28, 2013
Silverness wrote:
<quoted text>
In your eyes maybe. Biologically NO, she is multiracial.
And no she is not 75% black. Do your math. Her mother is half African and half Guyanese and her father is half African and half Bajan which makes Rihanna 50% African, so no she is not black no matter how much you want her to be. Besides I am pretty sure SHE knows herself better than you do.
Don't even argue with her it doesn't matter how much sense you make or how much proof you have, she's always right.:D

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#200 Aug 28, 2013
BL-P wrote:
Black women always try to run away from their blackness.
If you asked me it's black men who always run away from there blackness. Not only do a lot of them get with white woman but they bash black woman whoile they' are at it. Don't get me wrong i support "interracial dating" but come correct.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#201 Aug 28, 2013
*while they're
Brother Prophet

Omaha, NE

#202 Aug 28, 2013
The slave master came as a cloud and so will the dark sheep.

“The Love Below”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

ATL

#203 Aug 28, 2013
Sadbutrue is nothing but payed spam! She is always trying to tell me how african I look, when she has never seen a picture of me, like looking african is a source of shame. I work with some very attractive african people, and have seen some, so shut up with that sh*t. Im doing my geneology, and iI have tooken a ancestry test, and I do have some mixed ancestry, yes, I read about genetics, ect, and I talk about race, color, and things around this issue, because it still has a profound effect on american society, ect. She is suppose to be capeverdean, but she looks down on pure african features, because she has called folks on here african, or told them they look it,, trying to make them feel shame. She is not even AA,

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#204 Aug 28, 2013
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
Sadbutrue is nothing but payed spam! She is always trying to tell me how african I look, when she has never seen a picture of me, like looking african is a source of shame. I work with some very attractive african people, and have seen some, so shut up with that sh*t. Im doing my geneology, and iI have tooken a ancestry test, and I do have some mixed ancestry, yes, I read about genetics, ect, and I talk about race, color, and things around this issue, because it still has a profound effect on american society, ect. She is suppose to be capeverdean, but she looks down on pure african features, because she has called folks on here african, or told them they look it,, trying to make them feel shame. She is not even AA,
I had a feeling she wasn't AA.

“The Love Below”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

ATL

#205 Aug 28, 2013
Imgreat wrote:
<quoted text> If you asked me it's black men who always run away from there blackness. Not only do a lot of them get with white woman but they bash black woman whoile they' are at it. Don't get me wrong i support "interracial dating" but come correct.
Black women do have a issue with their appearance. I have seen some say mixed on dating profiles, with a ton of weave in their hair and with light contacts in their eyes. I have seen them praise mixed race looking hair, and curly/fine/wavy as well. I think this come from the medial and slavery. Some dont feel good enough, and so they have some form of low self esteem, and its ingrained in society. I have even heard them pick on a girl for not having a perm in their head as well, or for being too dark. Blacks as a whole got issues, not just the women, but I feel with black women, its more about their appearance and how how they look, some are not proud of their appearance. Look at all the money some spend on trying to look like something they are not, but some white women do it as well, but Im talking about black women. Their is strong self hate with AA women and carribean women, not all,but a lot! Some even praise white men, and will throw a black man under the bus. Many have some type of hatred of black men too, or they have this strongly independent type of personality, and it does not go well in a relationship, thats why some black men date out, because they dont want to be with a aggressive woman, they say black men are not good, but these men, not all, come from them dealing with the wrong man on purpose, then the man leaves. I can go as far to say that good black men are looked down upon by a lot of them, over the thug type of men.
Marcus Washington

Laredo, TX

#206 Aug 28, 2013
I'm biracial fools. I might have a little dyck thanks to my White father but I'm one HANDSOME lightskin dude! That Flat a** Alien looking bytch is NOT biracial. I am.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#207 Aug 28, 2013
Marcus Washington wrote:
I'm biracial fools. I might have a little dyck thanks to my White father but I'm one HANDSOME lightskin dude! That Flat a** Alien looking bytch is NOT biracial. I am.
Are you happy about that? congrats to you fool.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#208 Aug 28, 2013
TimeforHonesty wrote:
<quoted text>
What are they implying when they say their African population never distinguish the cultures? That black see themselves as all the same?
Some believe that they are the only ones with different cultures and that all black people think and talk alike. How ignorant,LOL.
Marcus Washington

Laredo, TX

#209 Aug 28, 2013
Imgreat wrote:
<quoted text> Are you happy about that? congrats to you fool.
Hell ya Im happy. Its made me lots of "paper" in the Modeling world. Latinas worship me. While you dumb ugly heffers work at Walmart.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#210 Aug 28, 2013
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
<quoted text>Black women do have a issue with their appearance. I have seen some say mixed on dating profiles, with a ton of weave in their hair and with light contacts in their eyes. I have seen them praise mixed race looking hair, and curly/fine/wavy as well. I think this come from the medial and slavery. Some dont feel good enough, and so they have some form of low self esteem, and its ingrained in society. I have even heard them pick on a girl for not having a perm in their head as well, or for being too dark. Blacks as a whole got issues, not just the women, but I feel with black women, its more about their appearance and how how they look, some are not proud of their appearance. Look at all the money some spend on trying to look like something they are not, but some white women do it as well, but Im talking about black women. Their is strong self hate with AA women and carribean women, not all,but a lot! Some even praise white men, and will throw a black man under the bus. Many have some type of hatred of black men too, or they have this strongly independent type of personality, and it does not go well in a relationship, thats why some black men date out, because they dont want to be with a aggressive woman, they say black men are not good, but these men, not all, come from them dealing with the wrong man on purpose, then the man leaves. I can go as far to say that good black men are looked down upon by a lot of them, over the thug type of men.
I'm not denying that a lot of black women have self hating issues, but a lot of the stuff you said about black women can apply to black men as well. You have black men who bash dark black women and don't see the beauty in African features and dark skin. Some of them want their women to put perms and weaves in their hair. Some of them will pick an average looking white woman over a fine ass black woman. Some of them will have kids with a white woman just so they can have light skin babies with "good hair". I remember one time I combed out my curls out and it looked like an afro and some black kid said to me "oh your hair is nappy". As if nappy hair is a bad thing. I remember this one time in class a brown skin black kid and this dark skin balk kid were dissing each other and the brown one was making fun of the dark skin boys skin. Calling him dark this dark that. Everyone was laughing like it was a joke or a bad thing. So black men have their own problems too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 1 min Stupid Thread 1,293
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 min Don Barros Serrano 46,250
White men are superior to black men in every way (May '13) 2 min T-BOS 119
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 5 min Sara 94
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Yeah 1,394,538
White people forget about Britain 7 min Facts Not Fiction 4
Topix Muslims: How do you feel about brexit? 11 min Al Awaki 4
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 2 hr dreamhunk 32,535
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 4 hr Real 135,939
More from around the web