MACEO's Weekly Posting Average On Top...

MACEO's Weekly Posting Average On Topix! lmao

Posted in the African-American Forum

Sadbutrue

Ashburn, VA

#1 Apr 22, 2013
MACEO

True which is why they stayed away from you. Those Black women knew you wouldn't amount to much and you would have chased WW in your office no matter who you were married too and lost everything!

Funny how a person can see things in others! lmao

MAYBE GHANDI SAW THIS IN YOU MACEO!

MACEO

MOST OF YOUR THE PROFILES ARE YOU TALKING TO YOURSELF! LMAO

African-American Leaderboard
Next champ crowned on 4/22

The Reigning Champ
dcool

Lvl. 9 - Lifetime: 119,113 pts
This week's contenders:

sand-_cracker
Lvl. 3 - Lifetime: 4,750 pts

dcool

attai1
Lvl. 8 - Lifetime: 59,472 pts

iamcuriousnow

Faustus

Savant

Sinajuavi

Harrisson

Ms Mack

Shalimarr

White men create the Internet and this forum and here's what 60 an OLD 60 year old Black man does his spare time because now he has prostrate problems, no family and no woman!! lmao

Way to go MACEO

These don't even count the other profiles you use! LMAO

yES, THEN YOU WONDER WHY THEY CALL BLACK MEN LOSERS!
loose change

UK

#2 Apr 22, 2013
Sadbutrue wrote:
MACEO
True which is why they stayed away from you. Those Black women knew you wouldn't amount to much and you would have chased WW in your office no matter who you were married too and lost everything!
MAYBE GHANDI SAW THIS IN YOU MACEO!
MACEO
The Reigning Champ
dcool
This week's contenders:
sand-_cracker
dcool
attai1
iamcuriousnow
Faustus
Savant
Sinajuavi
Harrisson
Ms Mack
Shalimarr
White men create the Internet and this forum and here's what 60 an OLD 60 year old Black man does his spare time because now he has prostrate problems, no family and no woman!! lmao
Way to go MACEO
Can you explain to me why you post so much and is never on the leader board?(b because its many people using your personna from different computers) topix admin is a joke.
Sadbutrue

Ashburn, VA

#3 Apr 22, 2013
loose change wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you explain to me why you post so much and is never on the leader board?(b because its many people using your personna from different computers) topix admin is a joke.
MACEO

Other races take care of their children and make sure they have a future; Black men abandon 80% of their children and don't see them from ages 2-3 to adulthood like your Father did to you!

Black men as a race of men don't get married! Limited education, capped financially, limited protential creates a burden on women. Even women who are poor will work 2-3 jobs while Black men are context to live off women or remain unemployed.

If you do marry him; stats shows you taking care of him more than 65% of the time your with him as well as the values are different! While he wants to use your money to get a Mercedes to flash to his friends on how he bagged an educated woman and he doesn't have to work; your trying to send your kids to private school! He feels that its a waste of time!

He's taking" YOur car, his pennies" chasing Office sluts or women behind your back trying to get puzzy on the side while BW is trying to take classes, certifications to enhance what she has!

That's why AAW donn't want many AAM. What you did to your White wife; AAM men do to AAW too when you don't have any aspirations other than to chase ASS in your spare time and have nothing!

Now you know why we don't want you; you waste alot of time and have nothing to show for your life towards the end of it! You didn't help Black boys, girls, nor help anybody in your family but you sure bent over backwards for White folks!

I'm not against IR relationships! I'm not against WW some of the women are nice and they also get used by AAM!

I am against FOOLISH MEN WHO DON'T DO FOR THEIR OWN COMMUNITES WHILE PUTTING THEM DOWN LIKE YOURSELF! You sure did for your Ex White wife's family to get accepted..........your ran a Figgen marathon!

When it comes to Black women raising Black boys alone, struggling all you selfish self centered Black males do is NOTHING!

NOT ONLY DID YOUR FATHER NOT WANT YOU NOR DO ANYTHING FOR YOU BUT YOU DO THE SAME TO OTHER MEN WHO LOOK LIKE YOU! You won't even offer any good advice because your ashamed of your own life!

You said "YOUR MAKING YOUR MOTHER PROUD MACEO"? LMAO

REALLY??????????
Sadbutrue

Ashburn, VA

#4 Apr 22, 2013
loose change wrote:
<quoted text>
MACEO

Your one year shy of 60 years and as much as you hate on Black women and uplift White women or other races; you won't do a damn thing for Black boys!

Your Father didn't raise you and had nothing to do with you for your entire life! All of your response shows you were raised by ALL WOMEN AND NOT UNCLE...OR ANYBODY WANTED TO BOTHER WITH YOU!

I'm not sure why you hate black women so much wasting THOUSANDS OF POSTINGS YEAR AFTER YEAR WHILE YOU DESTROYED YOUR OWN MARRIAGE ACTING LIKE A WH*RE!

All the thing you were saying about Black women you were doing yourself and lost everything!

LIKE MY JEWISH FRIEND SAID; WHAT PROFIT DO YOU HAVE TO SHOW FOR CHASING WOMEN? WHAT HAVE YOU GAINED?

POST AND SHOW YOUR REMWARDS !LMAO
Sadbutrue

Ashburn, VA

#5 Apr 22, 2013
MACEO

MACEO REWARDS FOR POSTING THOUSANDS OF MESSAGES AT 60 YEAR OLS!

MACEO

The Reigning Champ
dcool

This week's contenders:

sand-_cracker

dcool

attai1

iamcuriousnow

Faustus

Savant

Sinajuavi

Harrisson

Ms Mack

Shalimarr

Way to go MACEO

loose change

UK

#6 Apr 22, 2013
You and your clones are a big joke.
loose change

UK

#7 Apr 22, 2013
WHY ARE'NT YOU ON THE LEADER BOARD AND YOU POST SO MUCH?explain
Sadbutrue

Ashburn, VA

#9 Apr 22, 2013
sand-_cracker wrote:
<quoted text>Didn't I already tell you that men have no "prostrate", you dumb illiterate cow?
MACEO

MACEO REWARDS FOR POSTING THOUSANDS OF MESSAGES AT 60 YEAR OLS!

MACEO

The Reigning Champ
dcool

This week's contenders:

sand-_cracker

dcool

attai1

iamcuriousnow

Faustus

Savant

Sinajuavi

Harrisson

Ms Mack

Shalimarr

Way to go MACEO

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

#12 Apr 23, 2013
sand-_cracker wrote:
<quoted text>You're spending here much more time than me, idiot.
sure sir but his posts are clueless which is very different from yours.

a whiteboi

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min red and right 1,276,537
FRENCH THREAD in AA Forum? (Oct '09) 4 min freddie47 4,346
I hate blackwomen with a passion!! 6 min iamcuriousnow 111
Kanye West For President 2020! 6 min rebel111 19
Black ppl are attending college at higher rates... 10 min iamcuriousnow 27
News Ga. debates Confederate carving set in stone an... 11 min Cat74 62
proof white people originated from apes (Mar '08) 11 min Davide 158
White men are better lovers? 17 min Disco inferno 499
Harris County Deputy Murdered 29 min Ben YISRAEL 55
REPARATIONS: They Will Be Paid Sooner Or Later (Jan '15) 1 hr montag 1,068