Why do WHITE men PAY 2 Watch WIFE get...
CUCK

Virginia Beach, VA

#98 Dec 31, 2012
Capricorn Black wrote:
By black men?This article digs deep into the psychology(or psychotic mentality rather)of caucasian men(and their wives) who pay to watch their wives get fckd.
http://www.republicoft.com/2007/03/27/iso-big...
By no means does Cuckolding fit the pathological criteria to be described as "psychotic". The very nature of your word choice exhibits judgemental heuristics based on white eurocentric judeo-christian victorian philosiphies that have failed to promote long term marriaged due to its failure to acknowlede evolutionary perspective on sexual nature. Monogamy defies millions of years of evolution. Even in todays world the fue primitive egalatarian cultures that have survived are interdependent without stigma attached to sex outside of a mated pair. Defying social forces can be a turn on for both males and females of any race. Within the cuckold relationship the male values honesty above all else and is accepting and turned on by the realities that his wife will be satisfied sexually without dishonesty. If you do not have this honesty in your relationship, and you have cheated on your girl, guess what? it is highly probable that she has fucked and lied to you about it as well. The denial of female arousal, is deeply engrained within our sexual schema. The environment of denial, jealousy, and sexual dishonesty promotes failures in relationships due to imaginary relationship problems created by the subconcious to acheive a human need. If you and your wife agree not to eat, and beleive you are good people for not eating, one of you will eat and lie about it within 48 hours, fact. Heightened sexual desire is a human need. As for penis envy,I am a white male who has watched his wife get banged good by bbc and loved it. Two out of the 7 different guys out of 10 years of marriage have had biger penises than mine. I do not believe the stereo type is legitimate. I do beleive the BBC turn on is rooted in more than one racial stereotype, not just the BBC stereotype. Their is something satisfying to provide a black man with the use of my wifes vagina, and as long as it is a turn on to her, it will be a turn on to me. When you want to spend yor life with someone, and have conqeured your jealous nature, what ever turns her on will be an exteme turn on to you.
Big Black

De Soto, KS

#99 Dec 31, 2012
The call Cuckolding
cuckold69com
blackcockonly.net
cuckoldcity.com
candychristopher.com
interracialmagic.com
cuckoldjournal.com
wifewriting.com
cuckold.in
cuckoldsporn.com
cuckoldland.com
cuckoldsclub.us

It's good for white women to have sex with black men.

“sly as a fox”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#100 Dec 31, 2012
CUCK wrote:
<quoted text>
By no means does Cuckolding fit the pathological criteria to be described as "psychotic". The very nature of your word choice exhibits judgemental heuristics based on white eurocentric judeo-christian victorian philosiphies that have failed to promote long term marriaged due to its failure to acknowlede evolutionary perspective on sexual nature. Monogamy defies millions of years of evolution. Even in todays world the fue primitive egalatarian cultures that have survived are interdependent without stigma attached to sex outside of a mated pair. Defying social forces can be a turn on for both males and females of any race. Within the cuckold relationship the male values honesty above all else and is accepting and turned on by the realities that his wife will be satisfied sexually without dishonesty. If you do not have this honesty in your relationship, and you have cheated on your girl, guess what? it is highly probable that she has fucked and lied to you about it as well. The denial of female arousal, is deeply engrained within our sexual schema. The environment of denial, jealousy, and sexual dishonesty promotes failures in relationships due to imaginary relationship problems created by the subconcious to acheive a human need. If you and your wife agree not to eat, and beleive you are good people for not eating, one of you will eat and lie about it within 48 hours, fact. Heightened sexual desire is a human need. As for penis envy,I am a white male who has watched his wife get banged good by bbc and loved it. Two out of the 7 different guys out of 10 years of marriage have had biger penises than mine. I do not believe the stereo type is legitimate. I do beleive the BBC turn on is rooted in more than one racial stereotype, not just the BBC stereotype. Their is something satisfying to provide a black man with the use of my wifes vagina, and as long as it is a turn on to her, it will be a turn on to me. When you want to spend yor life with someone, and have conqeured your jealous nature, what ever turns her on will be an exteme turn on to you.
so you are the guy in the chair watching? I don't see how that could be a turn on just watching.

African_shadows

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Kenya, E.Africa.

#101 Jan 1, 2013
White men are crazy.
Capricorn Black wrote:
By black men?This article digs deep into the psychology(or psychotic mentality rather)of caucasian men(and their wives) who pay to watch their wives get fckd.
http://www.republicoft.com/2007/03/27/iso-big...

Capricorn Black

“Thy rod and thy staff ”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

they comfort me

#102 Jan 2, 2013
African_shadows wrote:
White men are crazy.<quoted text>
c/s

Capricorn Black

“Thy rod and thy staff ”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

they comfort me

#103 Jan 2, 2013
CUCK wrote:
<quoted text>
By no means does Cuckolding fit the pathological criteria to be described as "psychotic". The very nature of your word choice exhibits judgemental heuristics based on white eurocentric judeo-christian victorian philosiphies that have failed to promote long term marriaged due to its failure to acknowlede evolutionary perspective on sexual nature. Monogamy defies millions of years of evolution. Even in todays world the fue primitive egalatarian cultures that have survived are interdependent without stigma attached to sex outside of a mated pair. Defying social forces can be a turn on for both males and females of any race. Within the cuckold relationship the male values honesty above all else and is accepting and turned on by the realities that his wife will be satisfied sexually without dishonesty. If you do not have this honesty in your relationship, and you have cheated on your girl, guess what? it is highly probable that she has fucked and lied to you about it as well. The denial of female arousal, is deeply engrained within our sexual schema. The environment of denial, jealousy, and sexual dishonesty promotes failures in relationships due to imaginary relationship problems created by the subconcious to acheive a human need. If you and your wife agree not to eat, and beleive you are good people for not eating, one of you will eat and lie about it within 48 hours, fact. Heightened sexual desire is a human need. As for penis envy,I am a white male who has watched his wife get banged good by bbc and loved it. Two out of the 7 different guys out of 10 years of marriage have had biger penises than mine. I do not believe the stereo type is legitimate. I do beleive the BBC turn on is rooted in more than one racial stereotype, not just the BBC stereotype. Their is something satisfying to provide a black man with the use of my wifes vagina, and as long as it is a turn on to her, it will be a turn on to me. When you want to spend yor life with someone, and have conqeured your jealous nature, what ever turns her on will be an exteme turn on to you.
You're wife tricked the fck out of you, just so she could get some black dck. One can only imagine how stupid you look watching.smh
Cap Black

United States

#104 Jan 4, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
so you are the guy in the chair watching? I don't see how that could be a turn on just watching.
white pple are hard to understand.
Blackdynomite

United States

#105 Jan 21, 2013
Koontakinte wrote:
<quoted text>A white woman could pick up a coon in the US if she wanted to no need to travel, but humans don't desire animals...
What rock of denial have you been living under?! There has obviously been a phenomenal shift in your little "whitewashed " world!! These animals you refer to are smashing white women of all ages, shapes, social status, etc...daily. In many cases while you watch!! I know first hand!! Got a list of beautiful, professional white women who want nothing more than for me to knock the bottom out of the pussy...wake up "Poindexter"! Cringe when you Google "black bull white wife"@
PaperPerson

Akron, OH

#106 Jan 21, 2013
I just dont get it, WTF. If i saw any of my girlfriends with another dude, i would be RAGING.
Dark

Moscow, Russia

#107 Jan 21, 2013
I don't understand it, this is crazy. It happens all the time. Why would you pay a guy to screw your wife. Don't try to understand it. The Black men in Kenya, jamaica are making a good living off of white women wanting sex from them.
but

Barking, UK

#108 Jan 21, 2013
PaperPerson wrote:
I just dont get it, WTF. If i saw any of my girlfriends with another dude, i would be RAGING.
But when your older and sick of shagging her, you may learn to enjoy her seeking out her desires.
You may get the chance to seek out your own desires, who knows your desire might be to get on that big black dick too!
Believe me I've been there, in fact I'm sure the WM only agrees because they're the one after the big black cock!!!

African_shadows

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Kenya, E.Africa.

#109 Jan 21, 2013
Glad you agree. But again, not all white men are crazy that way :)
Capricorn Black wrote:
<quoted text>c/s
Cap Black

United States

#110 Jan 22, 2013
Blackdynomite wrote:
<quoted text>
What rock of denial have you been living under?! There has obviously been a phenomenal shift in your little "whitewashed " world!! These animals you refer to are smashing white women of all ages, shapes, social status, etc...daily. In many cases while you watch!! I know first hand!! Got a list of beautiful, professional white women who want nothing more than for me to knock the bottom out of the pussy...wake up "Poindexter"! Cringe when you Google "black bull white wife"@
lol."Poindexter" will get the point one day.
Rob

Manchester, UK

#111 Jan 23, 2013
You live in a deluded world. All white people know that black males act like rabbits in the headlights when they see a white woman. They start to dribble and drool at the mouth and imagine that white women are interested in them. Afraid not. White women are interested to see these black men go to pieces and fall over themselves. They cannot think or act straight. Nothing more funny than black men hypnotized by any white woman. The really funny thing is that black men think they are hot . Dream on n..........z
apocalyptico

Howell, MI

#112 Jan 23, 2013
yea but when you see other black guys with white women.. and then dumb people like you lie to us .. and tell us there's no white women who like black men..
apocalyptico

Howell, MI

#113 Jan 23, 2013
i'm sure that black guys want to convince other black guys that white women don't like them..

so that those black guys can get more white women..

so they pose as white guys..

and white women..

to say that nobody likes um
Arularz Black

Athens, GA

#115 Jan 26, 2013
Capricorn Black wrote:
By black men?This article digs deep into the psychology(or psychotic mentality rather)of caucasian men(and their wives) who pay to watch their wives get fckd.
http://www.republicoft.com/2007/03/27/iso-big...
LMBAO x 144!
Guest

United States

#117 Mar 10, 2013
Lol.

Sad white men. Now we see how they show their insecurities by being on this forum 24r/7. We don't go to theirs..
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#119 Mar 11, 2013
Revelry wrote:
they do love their creampies! give a wm a toddlers a/nus and a bbc,and he will die a happy man!
lol
Level 5

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#121 Mar 13, 2013
Big Black wrote:
The call Cuckolding
cuckold69com
blackcockonly.net
cuckoldcity.com
candychristopher.com
interracialmagic.com
cuckoldjournal.com
wifewriting.com
cuckold.in
cuckoldsporn.com
cuckoldland.com
cuckoldsclub.us
It's good for white women to have sex with black men.
You left out dogfart.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islam an empire of faith (Oct '12) 1 min dcool 7,402
MSNBC: Trump won 1 min iamcuriousnow 99
Look how desperate black woman are (Jun '14) 2 min hmmm 26
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min ester povington 1,433,167
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 3 min Mike 48,930
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 6 min deplorable spud 1,387
News Hillary Clinton Charges Racism 9 min Nonlib 683
Why did they Nuked Japan but not Germany??? 19 min Gunther 293
What music are you listening to right now? (Sep '08) 32 min FABULICIOUS 35,256
IR at the walmart 4 hr ROMPER STOMPER 78
More from around the web