How do I find out if my professor is ...

How do I find out if my professor is attracted to me?

Posted in the African-American Forum

hamham

Boston, MA

#1 Aug 11, 2012
So I'm 21 and about to graduate college next semester. I think I am in love with my professor... I fall for him deeper and deeper every class. Its gotten so intense and serious I don't think its just a crush. I really want to be with him...well I mean at least get to know him better. Everyday every hour I think about him and just long to be in his presence. I'm kind of shy...but I know who I am and where I want to go in life and am looking for someone just as motivated. I get really good grades and I love his class. What can I do about my feelings? Is there anything I can do to find out whether he feels the same about me
Tiii

United States

#2 Aug 11, 2012
How old is he
Noworries123

AOL

#3 Aug 14, 2012
hamham wrote:
So I'm 21 and about to graduate college next semester. I think I am in love with my professor... I fall for him deeper and deeper every class. Its gotten so intense and serious I don't think its just a crush. I really want to be with him...well I mean at least get to know him better. Everyday every hour I think about him and just long to be in his presence. I'm kind of shy...but I know who I am and where I want to go in life and am looking for someone just as motivated. I get really good grades and I love his class. What can I do about my feelings? Is there anything I can do to find out whether he feels the same about me
You are really young and you are probably impressed by him. Ignore your feelings. This will pass. In two years you will forget you were ever attracted to him. Dirty old professors are the worst.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 12 min True Judgment 515
Hillary's Heroes 26 min Mike NY 2
Women: Are your problems men's fault? 29 min Once bitten Twice... 12
3 Types of Somali women 46 min Akata Guy 1
why do white people stink like wet dogs? (Oct '11) 46 min Getrealpeople 58
Why do black people hate Indians so much? (Feb '14) 51 min Unbiased 159
News Why Black People Answer When Farrakhan Calls (Oct '15) 1 hr Frank 93
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 133,326
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 2 hr Dateman 6,247
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 3 hr IT IS I 43,547