Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

I'm not even shocked that a bw would lie about something like that just ask Brain Banks about being lied on by a bw he'll tell you about it.
dbowman100

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

I feel sorry for Brian Banks because he was accused of a crime he didn't commit & lost six years of his life in jail because of some evil black bytch saying he raped her which was a damn lie & inaccurate. Now Mr.Banks life is ruined & will be labeled a sex offender & will be on his record for the rest of his life because of a lie this bytch told authorities. You see folks black women are the most evil people on the planet & they cannot be trusted at all because of the lies they spread getting innocent people either in jail,killed,or in the hospital. Men stay away from these black beasts because they're nothing but trouble!
lol

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Thats messed up. Hope she get what she deserve.
Soul Hunter

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

"dbowman100" I feel sorry for Brian Banks because he was accused of a crime he didn't commit & lost six years of his life in jail because of some evil black bytch saying he raped her which was a damn lie & inaccurate. Now Mr.Banks life is ruined & will be labeled a sex offender & will be on his record for the rest of his life because of a lie this bytch told authorities. You see folks black women are the most evil people on the planet & they cannot be trusted at all because of the lies they spread getting innocent people either in jail,killed,or in the hospital. Men stay away from these black beasts because they're nothing but trouble!

Like I've been saying for the longest any bm with anything going for himself would be wise too steer clear of american bw they aren't worth the shit off the ground.
dbowman100

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Soul Hunter wrote:
"dbowman100" I feel sorry for Brian Banks because he was accused of a crime he didn't commit & lost six years of his life in jail because of some evil black bytch saying he raped her which was a damn lie & inaccurate. Now Mr.Banks life is ruined & will be labeled a sex offender & will be on his record for the rest of his life because of a lie this bytch told authorities. You see folks black women are the most evil people on the planet & they cannot be trusted at all because of the lies they spread getting innocent people either in jail,killed,or in the hospital. Men stay away from these black beasts because they're nothing but trouble!
Like I've been saying for the longest any bm with anything going for himself would be wise too steer clear of american bw they aren't worth the shit off the ground.
I totally agree with you Soul Hunter.
dbowman100

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

lol wrote:
Thats messed up. Hope she get what she deserve.
Agreed 1000%.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

wow he is angry. and he's not even sure it was a bw. he THINKS it was a bw
BlackmanlovesAsi anw

Montgomery Village, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Aziya Shines wrote:
wow he is angry. and he's not even sure it was a bw. he THINKS it was a bw
I think your a woman. Are you a woman?
The Incorrigible Axe

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

BlackmanlovesAsianw wrote:
<quoted text>
I think your a woman. Are you a woman?
Kinda. She's a lesbian.
BlackmanlovesAsi anw

Montgomery Village, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

The Incorrigible Axe wrote:
<quoted text>
Kinda. She's a lesbian.
Most black women are lesbians because men with common sense find they very unattractive.
dbowman100

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

By the way folks,Brian Banks has been exonarated & had his name cleared. I watch his youtube video yesteday & I'm glad he able to get his life back together by going back to school & be able to play football again. That bitch that lied on him should be put in jail. That will teach her a lesson not to lie on an innocent man.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••